PDA

View Full Version : Rubicon touches down in POP

Rubicon
08-04-2006, 04:59 PM
I'm going to be quick, but just wanted to relay a bit of information. A soon as I get a bit of rest I will do a more detailed report and, if I can find a USB cable for my camera, I will add pictures.

I went to Ana Miriams my first night in town (Aug. 1st) and was interested in taking a dame for a couple of days. I recall a recent issue regarding paying a salida whenever someone takes a chica out for a night and she/you decides to stay beyond a night. So, I figured no problem, I'd pay the salida for 2 nights. My assumption was that it would be 500 peso per night for a total of 1,000 peso. The guy (dominican) sitting behind the booth wanted 2000 PESOS!!! I said fuck no. We eventually settled on 1500 peso, but I will never step foot back in Ana Miriam again. This is unfortunate as it has been one of my favorite places, especially considering that my house is in POP. This isn't a slight towards Frank (I don't know if he even owns the place anymore) as he has always treated me well when I've gone there. But for whomever owns it to start charging 1000 peso a night salida is bullshit. If someone else owns the place or is simply managing it and continues down this road, I'd hate to say it but I don't think they'll be in business much longer.

guttaman
08-04-2006, 05:21 PM
Again, another place not thinking long term. Frank please chime in if you are still running the place for the new management.

Rubicon, good way to start a vacation. No fucking around with disco rats. Especially now that you are taking them back to a house instead of a hotel. Looking forward to your post.

whynotme
08-04-2006, 05:47 PM
Again, another place not thinking long term. Frank please chime in if you are still running the place for the new management.

Rubicon, good way to start a vacation. No fucking around with disco rats. Especially now that you are taking them back to a house instead of a hotel. Looking forward to your post.

your right they are NOT THINKING long term. every visit i always took a girl upstairs or paid the salida for the night. the only time i extended my time with a girl was the team a invasion back in april when i had lissette RETURN two days later and stay with me my last three nights.

i never paid him the salida as i didn't think i owed him and he never said i did ( we have pm'd each other several times...see my other trips reports) and i paid him 100usd for keeping my camera for me that trip and then he threathens to put me in jail when i come down.

he can go fuck himself

its not the money obviously its the principal.

and if the new management are thinking like this they can also go fuck themselves as they have now lost all my business.

sorry for the thread jack ( but you brought it up).
keep up the great reporting and hopefully your still there when i get down next month and i will buy you a beer or two.

Tonto4
08-04-2006, 07:59 PM
Did you have a cab bring you. I think the normal salida is then 1000 DP because the taxidriver gets a cut.. If you just show up in your own transportation it should be 500.

the_Jayman
08-04-2006, 08:12 PM
call frank . . . YELL INTO THE PHONE AS SOON AS HE ANSWERS . . .

"FUCK YOU ! ! COME PICK MY DRUNK ASS UP ! !"

Rubicon
08-04-2006, 09:20 PM

You know what's odd? This is my tenth trip to POP in the past year, and I've only been to Classico's twice. I don't particularly care for the large crowds, so I pretty much stay out of the discos and hang at the smaller joints.

Rubicon
08-04-2006, 09:26 PM
Did you have a cab bring you. I think the normal salida is then 1000 DP because the taxidriver gets a cut.. If you just show up in your own transportation it should be 500.

No, I didn't arrive via taxi. After my second trip to POP I have always rented a car as I have other things to take care of during the course of my trip.

guttaman
08-04-2006, 09:28 PM
You know what's odd? This is my tenth trip to POP in the past year, and I've only been to Classico's twice. I don't particularly care for the large crowds, so I pretty much stay out of the discos and hang at the smaller joints.

Same here. Went twice also. Once with a regular of mine and her sister and nieces and another to feel out a chica i met at Lous last month. I usually only go home with chicas i have seen around town before or who know people i know. If i find one i like i keep her until i find something better or she bores me.

Rubicon
08-04-2006, 10:58 PM
AUGUST 1:

I arrived in POP on Tuesday afternoon along with a good buddie of mine who has done a bit of traveling with me to both the DR and Mexico. As usual, he was like the kid in a candy store upon touch down. I stopped at the Texaco just past the military base for my first Presidente (ahh) and headed to the house and dropped off my luggage, headed into town to exchange some money at the RUSA cambio on 12 de Julio, and stopped into one of my favorite places for a quick bite and a couple of more beers.

I had a few things happen for me that I'm sure for you guys will mean nothing, but was almost as exiciting as mongering. And, I did say ALMOST as exciting. LOL. A few months back I bought one of those Nipponia scooters (pasola) at a shop just outside of Mao. The sob didn't work as soon as I got it back to POP. Some problem with the lack of recharging of the battery. In any event, I left it with a repair shop on my last trip and I was able to pick it up and it seems to be working fine so far. The other thing was that I have been attempting to get high speed internet at my house, and during my last trip I was able to pick up the modem at Verizon on 27 de Febrero, and was told at that time that it would be activated a couple of days later. Well, I was on my way back to the states so I didn't have an opportunity to know if it was going to actually be working. Lo and behold it's working. So, you guys will begin to see more play by play reports from me in the future from the confines and comfort of my own home as I recuperate the morning after. LOL.

Anyhow, my buddie and I made a run over to BB's where he had met a chica last November he nicknamed Halle (Berry). He didn't see her, so he grabbed some other dame who was well built. I'm not knocking anybody who fancies BB's but, for some reason, I have never really found anything there to my liking, with the exception of one chica once. So, we decided to head over to Sosua.

We stopped in Sosua to have dinner and as soon as I got out of the car I heard my name being called by a couple of different chicas. Before I go any further, I have to admit that I am one of those people who simply isn't good with names. You can give me your name and I will literally forget it within the next minute. I'm going to have to work at getting better at that. Anyhow, I'm sure most of you would know these chicas if you saw them.

One was a chica I had been with about 4 months ago and had taken back to the house. At that time I think she thought she was being smart by leaving her cedula and sunglasses at my house, maybe hoping that I would return to Sosua the following night to return them and session again. So, she asks me about them and I promised I would remember to bring them when I came back into town. Needless to say, the shit's still at the house.

The other chica was one that I had been with on a previous trip. She is attractive, nice body and all. When I negotiated with her I took her for TLN, something I generally don't do, but she seemed pretty hot and spicy, and I was pretty fucked up at the time, so I thought "what the hell". Well, after a couple of hours, she started talking that "mi bambino" shit. (Just as a quick note, it always amazes me how these dames can all of a sudden act surprised that they have a baby at home who needs their immediate attention, as if they didn't remember they had a kid during negotiations. LOL.) Now, I try and avoid confrontations as much as possible. Not because I'm afraid of the other person, but of myself. So, when it was evident that she was looking to depart early and not live up to the deal, I thought at that time it was best to let her go and didn't make an issue of it. I am a firm believer that what goes around, comes around, and that if you screw somebody it will eventually come back to haunt you. Anyhow, she comes over with her shit eating grin, hugging up on me and kissing me on the cheek. She asks me in her sexiest voice if I want to get with her that evening. I called her "Miss TLN", reminded her of our previous session, told her to go fuck herself, and walked away. You screw me or bullshit me once, you simpy don't get another chance. She has since been after me to get together, and maybe I will, I told her, when she's handing it out for free.

My buddie already had his chica from BB's and, because of the recent changes in the liquor laws, I decided to head over to Ana Miriam's before it got too late, and I would at least be closer to home when midnight rolled around. Upon arriving at AM, I sat, ordered a beer, and took a look around. I noticed one of my favorites, Diane, who many of you know, and called her over. I've been with her on occasion in the past and I like her style. She seems to understand the game, plays along well, and seems genuinely interested in satisfying you. We agreed on price and time, and off to the house we went. As I was leaving, I saw this other dame who I had been with on a previous trip and who was pretty good, so I let Diane walk out the door and stopped to tell the other dame that I would be back for her. I have nicknamed her Alicia (Keys), as she reminds me a bit of the beautiful R&B singer. After getting my nut with Diane and taking a few pic's, I started thinking about a side trip I had to take to SD the next afternoon to start my residency and knew that I wouldn't be out on the town the previous evening, and thought it would be nice to take "Alicia" along so as to have some in-house service. So, I returned Diane to AM and talked to "Alicia" about going to SD for a couple of days, to which she agreed. This is when all the bullshit came down over the salida, which I mentioned in the start of this thread.

I got "Alicia" home and was pretty beat after a 3am morning for my flight and told her not to worry about anything, we'd get busy the next day. I washed and went to bed.

If I can find a USB cable for my camera, I will post pic's sometime in the next day or two.

To be continued........

Rubicon
08-05-2006, 02:18 AM
August 2nd:

I awoke that morning and had a few things to do around the house while “Alicia” layed around and watched tv. One of the things that I began to notice was that she wasn’t as genial as she had been in the past. I tried to joke and bullshit with her and realized that she wasn’t very responsive or interactive. I started to question whether or not it would be a good idea to take her with me to SD. My opinion is that, more often than not, it is better to have no chica than to have one who might not give you the experience you want. I assume that for some guys the pussy is enough. But, for me, it’s also the experience, and part of that experience has to involve a chica with some personality and a good attitude. I talked to my buddy and asked him if he was going to take his chica with us to SD and he said she couldn’t go. So, at this point I decided it was probably best to just cut my losses and send her packing, in spite of the over-inflated salida I had paid the night before. It’s a shame, as she has one of the better bodies that I’ve encountered. I have a few pic’s that I’ll include later. I had a few errands to run that morning, and then hopped a Metro bus to SD that afternoon. I met up with up with my attorney, went out for some pizza and a couple of beers, and called it a night.

August 3rd: The next day I met up with my attorney again, signed some paperwork, and headed over to Immigration along with a guide. The process actually isn’t that complicated. My guide handled much of it. I handed over some paperwork, waited about 15 minutes to give some blood and urine, and then headed over to some medical office for a chest X-ray. All in all it took only about 2 hours total.

That afternoon I hopped on the bus back to POP and, in route, I called a friend in Sosua who told me on Tuesday night that I could use one of his places for the weekend. So, I asked him if I could stay that evening through the weekend and he said no problem. I stopped at home, packed a bag, and headed over to Sosua about 8:00 pm. My buddy and I had dinner, then hung out at Central for several drinks. Midnight rolled around and we decided to grab a couple of dames to take back with us. He grabbed his right away, and I settled on one whose name I don’t recall.

We got back to the condo and immediately headed for our respective rooms. My chica undressed and had as nice a body naked as it appeared to be clothed. Solid tits and a nice round and firm ass. As I started sucking on her tits I noticed something that I had happen to me a while back when I was with Diane from Ana Miriam’s. My mouth started filling with fluid. I realized it was breast milk. The only thing that came to mind is the commercial that says “Milk, it does a body good”. The chica asked me if it was okay, and all I could do was go back to work like I was trying to drain ‘em.

At this point after some good tit sucking and massaging of the clit, she was ready, and so was I, or so I thought. Normally, I take these chicas back to the house where I have a drawer in my night stand full of condoms, and I’ll usually put a couple on the night stand before I get started. Unfortunately, I wasn’t home, and I had forgotten to pack some condoms before I left. SOB! I thought about hitting my buddy up for one but, I’ll be honest, there are three times that I do not like to be interrupted, when I’m shitting, when I’m sleeping, and when I’m fucking. So, I was reluctant to bother him, and had to settle for a BBBJ. Not bad, but not what I had intended either.

To be continued........

Rubicon
08-05-2006, 02:29 AM
August 4th:

Not much to report. I had some errands to run and some chores around the house. That afternoon I headed back over to the airport to exchange my car and to meet up with some cousins and friends who were supposed to be arriving from the states. The car exchange went well, but the cousins and friends never arrived. I was told by one of the employees from one of the car rental places that the Continental flight was delayed, and by somebody else that it had arrived, so I don’t know what happened. But, if they’re here, I imagine that I’ll run into them in Sosua at some point.

Well it’s 2:27 am and I have to get up early to take care of some things. But, it’s Saturday, and things should get interesting later. Maybe I’ll stop in at Classico’s. I'll give a report on that Sunday as I'm recuperating from Saturday's festivities.

Phoenix
08-05-2006, 02:51 AM
Great on site reporting Rubicon and best of luck with the residency there. Wish I could get the fuck out of the USA.

Rubicon
08-05-2006, 12:49 PM
The next series of reports will be in the appropriate forum-Trip Reports. My apologies.

Phoenix
08-05-2006, 12:59 PM
We should just have a moderator move this to the DR trip reports with pictues area...

Rubicon
08-05-2006, 02:28 PM
Sounds good. I had initiated a post in this section only because my initial comments were on Casa Ana Miriam. But, once I started posting, I forgot to move to the appropriate forum. Again, my apologies.

agua chico
08-05-2006, 09:09 PM
I am enjoying your report very much Rubicon but I just thought it would be appropriate to jump in quickly here

Warning to mongers****
Consuming breast milk is almost like having raw sex. iIn an infected person, there is a high concentration of breast HIV virus in breast milk. An HIV positive nursing mother has a 30% probability of passing it on to a baby according to a MD friend. So common sense dictates that if you have an opening in the lining of your mouth, however slight, you increase your chances of being infected by drinking breast milk.

Monger on!

Phoenix
08-05-2006, 10:05 PM
Hey Jimmy move this report to DR trip reports with pictures :D

gdogg
08-06-2006, 01:14 AM
A great report from the Rubicon!! Thanks!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/344444d579624f2fb.jpg

(Rubicon on the right, some strange fellow on the left!)

:)

bpl0116
08-06-2006, 02:52 AM
that LOU from shark bar.He is wellknow in sosua as being a stand up guy.

balcoach
08-06-2006, 02:55 AM
"HOW YOU DOIN' BABY" the slogan of Lou and the Shark Bar!

gdogg
08-06-2006, 06:25 AM

Really?
:)

WSJ3
08-06-2006, 08:01 AM
Nobody better in Sosua to hang with than Lou.

Rubicon
08-06-2006, 01:08 PM
Jagu, thanks much for the info. I actually wasn't aware of this. I guess I'll have to stick to store bought milk in the future.

I am enjoying your report very much Rubicon but I just thought it would be appropriate to jump in quickly here

Warning to mongers****
Consuming breast milk is almost like having raw sex. There is a high concentration of breast HIV virus in breast milk. An HIV positive nursing mother has a 30% probability of passing it on to a baby according to a MD friend. So common sense dictates that if you have an opening in the lining of your mouth, however slight, you increase your chances of being infected by drinking breast milk.

Monger on!

Rubicon
08-06-2006, 01:17 PM
I just want to make sure I get this right. So, another test, and then more to follow. I think most of you guys know who this is.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d6231d1a54a.jpg

Rubicon
08-06-2006, 01:35 PM
Here are some follow up pics to accompany my earlier report.

Diane, posing as usual. I tried to kill 2 birds with one stone here and hoped that if she saw the iron and ironing board that maybe I could get her interested in ironing some clothes. Didn't happen.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d6263966ef1.jpg

Here's another pic of her having a cold one.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d62639e7d91.jpg

Here she is being playful.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d6263a6210e.jpg

And here she is cooperating on the money shot.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d6263ad06c9.jpg

And a close up of the money.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d6263b49aa4.jpg

And, of course, getting her money's worth too, on my dime. Nothing wrong with that, IMO.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d6283b296fa.jpg

Another segment of the trip report and pic's to follow.

Phoenix
08-06-2006, 02:04 PM
I somehow get the feeling Diana does not have a domestic bone in her body. 100% puta, not that there is anything wrong with it :mrgreen:

Jimmydr
08-06-2006, 02:07 PM
I somehow get the feeling Diana does not have a domestic bone in her body. 100% puta, not that there is anything wrong with it :mrgreen:

And that makes her a bad person?

Phoenix
08-06-2006, 02:10 PM
And that makes her a bad person?

If you read my whole post I said not that there is anything wrong with it :mrgreen: I think you are one of my clients that never reads the whole email? :confused: :corky: :rolleyes:

Jimmydr
08-06-2006, 02:15 PM
If you read my whole post I said not that there is anything wrong with it :mrgreen: I think you are one of my clients that never reads the whole email? :confused: :corky: :rolleyes:

Reading is not for me.

Phoenix
08-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Reading is not for me.

I know, you are a visual artistic photographer and viewer :wink:

Rubicon
08-06-2006, 02:43 PM

Coming into this game, one of the things that I decided was to not establish any particular expectations, other than to get what I pay for. So, when I comment like I did, I'm really just hoping rather than expecting. And, nothing wrong with that either. LOL. I've been with a couple of dames here and there who, after screwing you, will get up and clean the house, wash dishes, or cook me something to eat. Admittedly, it doesn't happen often but, as I've said, there's nothing wrong with wishful thinking.

I've got a chica laying here asleep right now, so I'll look to post last night's events along with some pics a bit later.

Phoenix
08-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Coming into this game, one of the things that I decided was to not establish any particular expectations, other than to get what I pay for. So, when I comment like I did, I'm really just hoping rather than expecting. And, nothing wrong with that either. LOL. I've been with a couple of dames here and there who, after screwing you, will get up and clean the house, wash dishes, or cook me something to eat. Admittedly, it doesn't happen often but, as I've said, there's nothing wrong with wishful thinking.

I've got a chica laying here asleep right now, so I'll look to post last night's events along with some pics a bit later.

If you run into LM ask him about the chica cleaning the floor after we had a party, hilarious story.

Jimmydr
08-06-2006, 02:49 PM

Time for her to go!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix
08-06-2006, 02:50 PM

She is sleeping Jimmy! It is only 3:00 PM there :corky:

WSJ3
08-06-2006, 02:52 PM
100% PUTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats just how I like them.

Rubicon
08-06-2006, 03:19 PM

I agree. Only problem is I'm trying to get some laundry done and download some music onto my computer. She's certainly not getting paid for sleeping, so no problem there.

As a side note, some family and friends are supposed to be arriving today, so there should be some interesting stories to tell over the course of the next week.

Rubicon
08-06-2006, 06:04 PM
Saturday, August 5:

You snooze, You Lose, Almost…….

I spent a good portion of the day getting some things done, but wasted a bit of the afternoon at the airport waiting for a small group to come in from the states. They had missed a Friday flight due to a problem with their transportation to Newark, and were told by the airline that there would be a flight available for them on Saturday, but they were then told there were no seats available. Hopefully, they’ll be in today.

Any how, my buddy and I went out that evening for dinner and I happen to run into one of my favorites hanging outside of the Hotel Europa. We had a drink and I asked her if she was going to be available that evening about 9:00 pm, and she said sure. I told her that I was going to go back to the place I was staying for a nap, and I would meet her afterwards.

Well, I laid down for a much needed nap and by the time I awoke, it was about 9:45 pm. I thought “oh shit, you snooze, you lose”. Now, I’ve been around enough to know that when you make plans with a dame for the evening, you’re lucky, more often that not, if she shows. You’re even luckier if you fail to show and she’s still available. I called her and asked where she was. She said that she was on her way home, said goodbye, and hung up. I thought “damn”, she could have been upfront with me and told me “papi, you didn’t show so I found other business”. I respect the game. Anyhow, I thought “no big deal. This is Sosua, and there will be plenty of where that came from”.

I finally dragged my ass out of bed, showered, and got dressed. My buddy and I hit Pedro Clisante and had a couple of drinks at a particular spot and, lo and behold, here comes the dame I was talking to earlier with another guy. I gave her a brief nod of the head, and ignored her after that point as she was taking care of her business.

My buddy and I decided to hit up Classico’s since I hadn’t been there in some time and was curious about what would be going on, but stopped in at Merengue first. We sat back and had several drinks and chatted with some locals who I had met in the past. All of a sudden I look up and thought, “no, is that who I think it is? Could that be the one, the only, the (in)famous Weyland?” Sure enough it was Weyland and someone who I didn’t recognize. I decided to go over and introduce myself. I stepped over to Weyland and as I spoke to him I don’t know if he thought I was going to rob him or what, but he kind of stepped back a bit. I tried to get a bit closer so that I could tell him who I was and that I knew who he was without the rest of the bar hearing. He finally understood and, being the true English gentleman he is, extended hi hand and said hello.

I wasn’t quite prepared for what happened next. The guy standing next to Weyland was Kevy, who then introduced himself. Then Kevy said something that I have literally heard only about 3 times in my life. He said “I thought you were a lot younger than you are. I mean, your avatar makes you look younger.” Thanks Kevy! LOL. I’ll be 43 on August 10th, but have often been told I look much younger. Maybe I am just feeling a bit ragged and need some rest. It’s a good thing the chicas don’t mind. In all seriousness, it was a real pleasure meeting both of these gentlemen, and I hope I get the opportunity to have a few cold ones with them at some point.

I continued to sit in Merengue and scope out the talent going up and down the stairs of Classico’s. For some reason I just didn’t see anything that moved me, and my buddy said the same. I was starting to get that dreadful feeling that I’d be heading back to the condo when some dame with the biggest ass I’ve ever seen strolled up with a couple of friends. Just a couple of days earlier my buddy had thrown his back out screwing some big assed dame and was actually taking Motrin because of it. But, he liked what he saw.

He said that he had to have it, so he called her over. She seemd pretty nice, and we chatted a bit. All of a sudden, I got up to go upstairs to Classico’s and standing there was my favorite. I thought maybe she was a bit upset with me for not showing up on time and that maybe she was going to teach me a lesson by not giving me any play, so I didn’t bother with her. I just continued to scope the place out. Finally, she came over and asked me why I was angry with her. I told her I wasn’t angry with her at all. I fully understand that she’s got to work. I didn’t show on time, so it’s my loss. I asked what she was doing then, and she said nothing. So we agreed to get together for the rest of the evening. (One of the things I learned from this situation is to set up a few favorites in town. It’s apparently good to have back up)

Anyhow, my buddy and I and the 2 chicas retired to the condo. We chatted a bit with the girls and took some pictures, and then I told mi favorite to hit the room. We settled in and got undressed. After some foreplay, we went at it missionary, and it was good to feel them short but thick thighs wrapped around me again. After a while she switched positions and went at it cowgirl. Here is a pic of what I had to look at for about the next 20 minutes.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d6664c2e904.jpg

At this point she did something that serves as an example as to why it is she is one of my favorites. She got up and, in the process of moving to her hands and knees said, “Now fuck me”.

I’ve been with what I think you guys call a “starfish” on a few occasions, and they are a total and complete turn off. What I like about this chica is that, like Diane, she provides the experience I am looking for. I was on the verge of doing her doggy when she seemed to read my mind and made the change. So, I did my thing until I nutted, and it was good. So good, I’ve arranged to get together again tonight.

Somebody told me I needed to be careful because she might think that I’m falling for her if I session with her too much. My response to him is that I’m in love with pussy, not the chica. I imagine that there are many many other pussies out there that are just as good, and some better. My hope is to get around to all of them at some point.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d6664dec0b3.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d6664d7daf2.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d6664d104dc.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d6664c9af82.jpg

Here's some additonal pics my buddy took of the big ass girl he had last night.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d670d4d4b59.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d670d54cf94.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d670d5b8671.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d670d62fb54.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d670d69c186.jpg

He said she was solid, but a lame fuck and she kept complaining about being tired.

Beads
08-06-2006, 07:52 PM
Thanks for sharing!

blacksultan
08-06-2006, 08:04 PM
August 2nd:

I awoke that morning and had a few things to do around the house while “Alicia” layed around and watched tv. One of the things that I began to notice was that she wasn’t as genial as she had been in the past. I tried to joke and bullshit with her and realized that she wasn’t very responsive or interactive. I started to question whether or not it would be a good idea to take her with me to SD. My opinion is that, more often than not, it is better to have no chica than to have one who might not give you the experience you want. I assume that for some guys the pussy is enough. But, for me, it’s also the experience, and part of that experience has to involve a chica with some personality and a good attitude. I talked to my buddy and asked him if he was going to take his chica with us to SD and he said she couldn’t go. So, at this point I decided it was probably best to just cut my losses and send her packing, in spite of the over-inflated salida I had paid the night before. It’s a shame, as she has one of the better bodies that I’ve encountered. I have a few pic’s that I’ll include later. I had a few errands to run that morning, and then hopped a Metro bus to SD that afternoon. I met up with up with my attorney, went out for some pizza and a couple of beers, and called it a night.

August 3rd: The next day I met up with my attorney again, signed some paperwork, and headed over to Immigration along with a guide. The process actually isn’t that complicated. My guide handled much of it. I handed over some paperwork, waited about 15 minutes to give some blood and urine, and then headed over to some medical office for a chest X-ray. All in all it took only about 2 hours total.

That afternoon I hopped on the bus back to POP and, in route, I called a friend in Sosua who told me on Tuesday night that I could use one of his places for the weekend. So, I asked him if I could stay that evening through the weekend and he said no problem. I stopped at home, packed a bag, and headed over to Sosua about 8:00 pm. My buddy and I had dinner, then hung out at Central for several drinks. Midnight rolled around and we decided to grab a couple of dames to take back with us. He grabbed his right away, and I settled on one whose name I don’t recall.

We got back to the condo and immediately headed for our respective rooms. My chica undressed and had as nice a body naked as it appeared to be clothed. Solid tits and a nice round and firm ass. As I started sucking on her tits I noticed something that I had happen to me a while back when I was with Diane from Ana Miriam’s. My mouth started filling with fluid. I realized it was breast milk. The only thing that came to mind is the commercial that says “Milk, it does a body good”. The chica asked me if it was okay, and all I could do was go back to work like I was trying to drain ‘em.

At this point after some good tit sucking and massaging of the clit, she was ready, and so was I, or so I thought. Normally, I take these chicas back to the house where I have a drawer in my night stand full of condoms, and I’ll usually put a couple on the night stand before I get started. Unfortunately, I wasn’t home, and I had forgotten to pack some condoms before I left. SOB! I thought about hitting my buddy up for one but, I’ll be honest, there are three times that I do not like to be interrupted, when I’m shitting, when I’m sleeping, and when I’m fucking. So, I was reluctant to bother him, and had to settle for a BBBJ. Not bad, but not what I had intended either.

To be continued........

You should of got some chocolate Nestle Quik for that breast milk!!

blacksultan
08-06-2006, 08:06 PM
Saturday, August 5:

I spent a good portion of the day getting some things done, but wasted a bit of the afternoon at the airport waiting for a small group to come in from the states. They had missed a Friday flight due to a problem with their transportation to Newark, and were told by the airline that there would be a flight available for them on Saturday, but they were then told there were no seats available. Hopefully, they’ll be in today.

Any how, my buddy and I went out that evening for dinner and I happen to run into one of my favorites hanging outside of the Hotel Europa. We had a drink and I asked her if she was going to be available that evening about 9:00 pm, and she said sure. I told her that I was going to go back to the place I was staying for a nap, and I would meet her afterwards.

Well, I laid down for a much needed nap and by the time I awoke, it was about 9:45 pm. I thought “oh shit, you snooze, you lose”. Now, I’ve been around enough to know that when you make plans with a dame for the evening, you’re lucky, more often that not, if she shows. You’re even luckier if you fail to show and she’s still available. I called her and asked where she was. She said that she was on her way home, said goodbye, and hung up. I thought “damn”, she could have been upfront with me and told me “papi, you didn’t show so I found other business”. I respect the game. Anyhow, I thought “no big deal. This is Sosua, and there will be plenty of where that came from”.

I finally dragged my ass out of bed, showered, and got dressed. My buddy and I hit Pedro Clisante and had a couple of drinks at a particular spot and, lo and behold, here comes the dame I was talking to earlier with another guy. I gave her a brief nod of the head, and ignored her after that point as she was taking care of her business.

My buddy and I decided to hit up Classico’s since I hadn’t been there in some time and was curious about what would be going on, but stopped in at Merengue first. We sat back and had several drinks and chatted with some locals who I had met in the past. All of a sudden I look up and thought, “no, is that who I think it is? Could that be the one, the only, the (in)famous Weyland?” Sure enough it was Weyland and someone who I didn’t recognize. I decided to go over and introduce myself. I stepped over to Weyland and as I spoke to him I don’t know if he thought I was going to rob him or what, but he kind of stepped back a bit. I tried to get a bit closer so that I could tell him who I was and that I knew who he was without the rest of the bar hearing. He finally understood and, being the true English gentleman he is, extended hi hand and said hello.

I wasn’t quite prepared for what happened next. The guy standing next to Weyland was Kevy, who then introduced himself. Then Kevy said something that I have literally heard only about 3 times in my life. He said “I thought you were a lot younger than you are. I mean, your avatar makes you look younger.” Thanks Kevy! LOL. I’ll be 43 on August 10th, but have often been told I look much younger. Maybe I am just feeling a bit ragged and need some rest. It’s a good thing the chicas don’t mind. In all seriousness, it was a real pleasure meeting both of these gentlemen, and I hope I get the opportunity to have a few cold ones with them at some point.

I continued to sit in Merengue and scope out the talent going up and down the stairs of Classico’s. For some reason I just didn’t see anything that moved me, and my buddy said the same. I was starting to get that dreadful feeling that I’d be heading back to the condo when some dame with the biggest ass I’ve ever seen strolled up with a couple of friends. Just a couple of days earlier my buddy had thrown his back out screwing some big assed dame and was actually taking Motrin because of it. But, he liked what he saw.

He said that he had to have it, so he called her over. She seemd pretty nice, and we chatted a bit. All of a sudden, I got up to go upstairs to Classico’s and standing there was my favorite. I thought maybe she was a bit upset with me for not showing up on time and that maybe she was going to teach me a lesson by not giving me any play, so I didn’t bother with her. I just continued to scope the place out. Finally, she came over and asked me why I was angry with her. I told her I wasn’t angry with her at all. I fully understand that she’s got to work. I didn’t show on time, so it’s my loss. I asked what she was doing then, and she said nothing. So we agreed to get together for the rest of the evening. (One of the things I learned from this situation is to set up a few favorites in town. It’s apparently good to have back up)

Anyhow, my buddy and I and the 2 chicas retired to the condo. We chatted a bit with the girls and took some pictures, and then I told mi favorite to hit the room. We settled in and got undressed. After some foreplay, we went at it missionary, and it was good to feel them short but thick thighs wrapped around me again. After a while she switched positions and went at it cowgirl. Here is a pic of what I had to look at for about the next 20 minutes.

At this point she did something that serves as an example as to why it is she is one of my favorites. She got up and, in the process of moving to her hands and knees said, “Now fuck me”.

I’ve been with what I think you guys call a “starfish” on a few occasions, and they are a total and complete turn off. What I like about this chica is that, like Diane, she provides the experience I am looking for. I was on the verge of doing her doggy when she seemed to read my mind and made the change. So, I did my thing until I nutted, and it was good. So good, I’ve arranged to get together again tonight.

Somebody told me I needed to be careful because she might think that I’m falling for her if I session with her too much. My response to him is that I’m in love with pussy, not the chica. I imagine that there are many many other pussies out there that are just as good, and some better. My hope is to get around to all of them at some point.

He said she was solid, but a lame fuck and she kept complaining about being tired.

The tits up top look like giant squid eyes!!!

milldam
08-06-2006, 08:15 PM
Very nice report and pics Rubicon!!!!!!!!!!!!

blacksultan
08-06-2006, 08:25 PM

Diane, posing as usual. I tried to kill 2 birds with one stone here and hoped that if she saw the iron and ironing board that maybe I could get her interested in ironing some clothes. Didn't happen.

And, of course, getting her money's worth too, on my dime. Nothing wrong with that, IMO.

The bottom pic shows that her mouth has the appropriate dick sucking circumference.

gdogg
08-06-2006, 08:36 PM
Nice ass on that last chica!! Looks like you had another great trip!

Rubicon
08-07-2006, 12:41 AM
Nice ass on that last chica!! Looks like you had another great trip!

Absolutely! We just got back from the strip with a couple of dames who've agreed to photos, so I'll be posting in the next day or two. BTW, the trip isn't over for me for another 9 days.

Rubicon
08-07-2006, 12:43 AM
You should of got some chocolate Nestle Quik for that breast milk!!

Not after the info jagu shared with me.

Rubicon
08-07-2006, 12:45 AM
The tits up top look like giant squid eyes!!!

Good thing I enjoy fishing.

DEPUTY DAWG
08-07-2006, 01:15 AM
Very nice player and your boys chica has a very very squeezable & f*#kable culo on her to bad for the problems with her. Butt you move on!!!!!! Thanks for the pics!!!!!!!!!

Rubicon
08-07-2006, 02:10 AM
Session is now over. I'll report in the next day. But, I've got a quick question that has been lingering in my mind for the past day. Has anyone had any experience(s) with posting live and then having a chica come up to you afterwards while your still in town and causing drama about you posting her/their pic's? It hasn't happened yet, but I was just wondering.

Gotta go back for some more.

Beads
08-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Session is now over. I'll report in the next day. But, I've got a quick question that has been lingering in my mind for the past day. Has anyone had any experience(s) with posting live and then having a chica come up to you afterwards while your still in town and causing drama about you posting her/their pic's? It hasn't happened yet, but I was just wondering.

Gotta go back for some more.

not on this site. I have heard of incidents from postings on bigtricks old site though. im sure someone will chime in with the details.

MisterPink
08-07-2006, 10:51 AM
I have personally seen girls logged on to this site in Rocky's.
Don't forget to Clear out the cache if you are on a public machine gentleman!

Beads
08-07-2006, 11:05 AM
really? im sure its bound to happen which is why we have the photo trip reports area a little more secured.

DEPUTY DAWG
08-07-2006, 12:13 PM
It can always happen so you know always be aware of who's around.

Jimmydr
08-07-2006, 12:15 PM
I have personally seen girls logged on to this site in Rocky's.
Don't forget to Clear out the cache if you are on a public machine gentleman!

They are usually busy chatting with their WU guys.

Rubicon
08-07-2006, 12:22 PM
It can always happen so you know always be aware of who's around.

That's pretty much why I asked. I didn't want to be sitting somewhere and have some dame walk up out of the blue and slap the shit out of me. I'm up for taking one for the team, but getting slapped up ain't a part of that agenda. LOL.

DEPUTY DAWG
08-07-2006, 12:35 PM
That's pretty much why I asked. I didn't want to be sitting somewhere and have some dame walk up out of the blue and slap the shit out of me. I'm up for taking one for the team, but getting slapped up ain't a part of that agenda. LOL.

And some know and will purposely come in rockies just to look at who's on the computers and what site there on. I've seen it happen

Jimmydr
08-07-2006, 12:45 PM
And some know and will purposely come in rockies just to look at who's on the computers and what site there on. I've seen it happen

Not true. Rockies is one of the cheapest places and these fucking whores are the cheapest people you ever will meet.

Apos
08-07-2006, 01:00 PM
Not true. Rockies is one of the cheapest places and these fucking whores are the cheapest people you ever will meet.hang on...both true...the chicas do spy while they are there and the internet is less expensive than most places....and it's a good meeting place for the chicas as lots of mongers go there too...win, win situation:D

Jimmydr
08-07-2006, 01:01 PM
hang on...both true...the chicas do spy while they are there and the internet is less expensive than most places....and it's a good meeting place for the chicas as lots of mongers go there too...win, win situation:D

Marco is behind all of them and they give him 75% for life!:eek:

Apos
08-07-2006, 01:04 PM
Marco is behind all of them and they give him 75% for life!:eek:he should be so lucky...think how rich he's be:rolleyes:

Jimmydr
08-07-2006, 01:06 PM
he should be so lucky...think how rich he's be:rolleyes:

If every hooker that got business from ISOC topics about them gave me a dollar, I will be a millionaire!

JuanElGriego
08-07-2006, 01:33 PM
Marco is behind all of them and they give him 75% for life!:eek:

I don't know about that but i know of a few who Marco's been in their behinds. :p

Rubicon
08-07-2006, 07:15 PM
Okay fellas, I’ve got to be quick with this. I have to go meet somebody at 8:00 pm for dinner.

The guys I’ve been waiting for for the last 2 days finally arrived and as my buddy and I were rolling down Pedro Clisante on our way to dinner we ran into them. They had been in town for a few hours and were already good and sauced up, and acting like idiots. I’ll have to have a talk with them and remind them that they’re not in the US anymore.

Anyhow, we stopped at a little joint and had a cold one real quick before we headed off to Classico’s. They seemed to be pretty impressed with the place, particularly the numbers of chicas available. My buddy and I hung downstairs in Merengues all night and he finally picked up something that he was interested in taking back with him.

At the end of the night, I made sure the guys who had arrived earlier had motos back to where they were staying and that they didn’t get over charged. They each had a chica and were apparently planning a big party. I don’t know how it went, but I’ll probably hear about it tomorrow some time.

Midnight rolled around and I started getting that sinking feeling again. I didn’t see anything that really stirred me so I thought, the hell with it, I’ll just have to make it an early night and get some rest. As I was preparing to leave with my buddy and his chica, I ran into a dame who I had been with on a previous trip and decided not to bullshit and just grabbed her hand, said 2000 TLN, to which she agreed, and off we went.

There’s nothing exceptional about the details, just the usual. So, I’ll cut this short and just get to the good stuff so I can get ready to head out. Hope everybody enjoys.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d7c2cccea4f.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d7c2cd4bcb1.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d7c2cdb92ca.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d7c2cf23c81.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d7c2d0f0e35.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d7c2d05f5ee.jpg

BTW, just one interesting thing that happened. These chicas just don't get it do they? I had heard that the chica who I had seen on occasion when I came into town and whom I had mentioned in a previous thread somewhere, was home and had had surgery and hadn't been to work in a while. So, I called her and we got together for a while (not sexually). This girl seems to want to believe (and wants everybody else to believe as well, that I am her novio) Feeling sorry for her I gave her a couple of hundred dollars to help her out. I know she hadn't worked in a while.

Anyhow, I decided to start ironing some clothes for tonight, and wondered what she would do once she saw me start to prepare my clothes. Of course, she didn't do shit but sit there and watch me. So, I turned on the computer and went to a translation website and broke things down for her. I told her that she seems adamant about wanting to develop a relationship. I also reminded her that I am not interested. But, I told her I was also going to give her a good example as to why. I pointed out the fact that I had heard about her situation and, being the good guy that I am, I just gave her some money to help her out. However, when the opportunity came along for her to show her appreciation by maybe coming over to me as I was ironing and saying, no papi, let me take care of that for you, she didn't do shit but sit there. I then asked her why it is she thinks I don't want a relationship with her.

Anyhow, she was a bit pissed. I told her I needed to drop her off as I was going out. When I returned, I realized that she had left the money behind on the table. I thought to myself, ain't this a bitch. She was willing to turn down what I though was some much needed money if it meant that she had to make some effort greater than just fucking me. I told her earlier she reminds me so much of American women.

JuanElGriego
08-07-2006, 09:00 PM
That's fucked up.

They iron Will Blueprint's clothes and all he does is cum on their faces. :p

Cman
08-07-2006, 10:11 PM
What Will got magic sperm tha make putas iron clothes ? I see a bussiness oportunity Will

Rubicon
08-08-2006, 01:16 AM
Oh shit. I fucked up and deleted the wrong duplicate post. Oh well. I'm taking it easy tonight, but the fella's have pulled what appears to be some nice talent. Maybe they'll be smart enough to take some pic's and share tomorrow.

Apos
08-08-2006, 08:07 AM
Oh shit. I fucked up and deleted the wrong duplicate post. Oh well. I'm taking it easy tonight, but the fella's have pulled what appears to be some nice talent. Maybe they'll be smart enough to take some pic's and share tomorrow.i undeleted the post....try again:corky:

JuanElGriego
08-08-2006, 12:28 PM
i undeleted the post....try again:corky:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

gdogg
08-08-2006, 08:49 PM
Saturday, August 5:

My mother still wonders why I ignore all of the local chicas that she tells me about. This small pictorial tells the entire story. I know many chicas that look like this, but are TOTALLY SPOILED AMERICAN FEMALES!!!! Thanks again Rubicon, for keeping me focused in REALITY!

mirage6
08-08-2006, 09:52 PM
I'm going to be quick, but just wanted to relay a bit of information. A soon as I get a bit of rest I will do a more detailed report and, if I can find a USB cable for my camera, I will add pictures.

I went to Ana Miriams my first night in town (Aug. 1st) and was interested in taking a dame for a couple of days. I recall a recent issue regarding paying a salida whenever someone takes a chica out for a night and she/you decides to stay beyond a night. So, I figured no problem, I'd pay the salida for 2 nights. My assumption was that it would be 500 peso per night for a total of 1,000 peso. The guy (dominican) sitting behind the booth wanted 2000 PESOS!!! I said fuck no. We eventually settled on 1500 peso, but I will never step foot back in Ana Miriam again. This is unfortunate as it has been one of my favorite places, especially considering that my house is in POP. This isn't a slight towards Frank (I don't know if he even owns the place anymore) as he has always treated me well when I've gone there. But for whomever owns it to start charging 1000 peso a night salida is bullshit. If someone else owns the place or is simply managing it and continues down this road, I'd hate to say it but I don't think they'll be in business much longer.

see this is the same type of bullshit they tried on my ass they are getting really bad trying to rip people off i do not like that kind of business - i will give them another try but shit if that shit happens again i will go on ever board and post that rip off bull shit they need to straightn up because they have some nice chicas and from what i hear frank is cool but never met him -- stop having employees rip patrons offfffff!!!!!:mad: :icontd:

mirage6
08-08-2006, 09:53 PM

very true well if a cab bought him that is a different situation:confused:

mirage6
08-08-2006, 09:59 PM

damn great pics i must say and i know i have said it before that fucking dianna is great for taking phots and she must make some good money seems like everone and their brother has fucker her --shes looking pretty good

mirage6
08-08-2006, 10:05 PM
great onsite reporting love the pcis keep it up amd have a great time

Rubicon
08-09-2006, 04:31 AM
see this is the same type of bullshit they tried on my ass they are getting really bad trying to rip people off i do not like that kind of business - i will give them another try but shit if that shit happens again i will go on ever board and post that rip off bull shit they need to straightn up because they have some nice chicas and from what i hear frank is cool but never met him -- stop having employees rip patrons offfffff!!!!!:mad: :icontd:

As I said, my comments are not a slight towards Frank. That's why I posted it as "Ana Miriam" as opposed to "Franks". And, as I said in a previous post, you only get to fuck me once. I've got several family members and friends in town right now, and I have'nt even mentioned AM to them, and I won't.

Rubicon
08-09-2006, 04:34 AM
very true well if a cab bought him that is a different situation:confused:

As I said previously, I've not taken a cab in quite a while. I think it's more a matter of a change of ownership, according to my recent research.

Rubicon
08-09-2006, 05:57 AM
BTW, this thread ain't dead yet. We've been keeping busy; part of the reason I haven't posted in a bit. Pic's will definitely be coming soon. I intend to take a much needed break today and will spend some time, afterwards, sharing.

blacksultan
08-09-2006, 05:53 PM
Okay fellas, I’ve got to be quick with this. I have to go meet somebody at 8:00 pm for dinner.

The guys I’ve been waiting for for the last 2 days finally arrived and as my buddy and I were rolling down Pedro Clisante on our way to dinner we ran into them. They had been in town for a few hours and were already good and sauced up, and acting like idiots. I’ll have to have a talk with them and remind them that they’re not in the US anymore.

Anyhow, we stopped at a little joint and had a cold one real quick before we headed off to Classico’s. They seemed to be pretty impressed with the place, particularly the numbers of chicas available. My buddy and I hung downstairs in Merengues all night and he finally picked up something that he was interested in taking back with him.

At the end of the night, I made sure the guys who had arrived earlier had motos back to where they were staying and that they didn’t get over charged. They each had a chica and were apparently planning a big party. I don’t know how it went, but I’ll probably hear about it tomorrow some time.

Midnight rolled around and I started getting that sinking feeling again. I didn’t see anything that really stirred me so I thought, the hell with it, I’ll just have to make it an early night and get some rest. As I was preparing to leave with my buddy and his chica, I ran into a dame who I had been with on a previous trip and decided not to bullshit and just grabbed her hand, said 2000 TLN, to which she agreed, and off we went.

There’s nothing exceptional about the details, just the usual. So, I’ll cut this short and just get to the good stuff so I can get ready to head out. Hope everybody enjoys.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d7c2cccea4f.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d7c2cd4bcb1.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d7c2cdb92ca.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d7c2cf23c81.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d7c2d0f0e35.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944d7c2d05f5ee.jpg

BTW, just one interesting thing that happened. These chicas just don't get it do they? I had heard that the chica who I had seen on occasion when I came into town and whom I had mentioned in a previous thread somewhere, was home and had had surgery and hadn't been to work in a while. So, I called her and we got together for a while (not sexually). This girl seems to want to believe (and wants everybody else to believe as well, that I am her novio) Feeling sorry for her I gave her a couple of hundred dollars to help her out. I know she hadn't worked in a while.

Anyhow, I decided to start ironing some clothes for tonight, and wondered what she would do once she saw me start to prepare my clothes. Of course, she didn't do shit but sit there and watch me. So, I turned on the computer and went to a translation website and broke things down for her. I told her that she seems adamant about wanting to develop a relationship. I also reminded her that I am not interested. But, I told her I was also going to give her a good example as to why. I pointed out the fact that I had heard about her situation and, being the good guy that I am, I just gave her some money to help her out. However, when the opportunity came along for her to show her appreciation by maybe coming over to me as I was ironing and saying, no papi, let me take care of that for you, she didn't do shit but sit there. I then asked her why it is she thinks I don't want a relationship with her.

Anyhow, she was a bit pissed. I told her I needed to drop her off as I was going out. When I returned, I realized that she had left the money behind on the table. I thought to myself, ain't this a bitch. She was willing to turn down what I though was some much needed money if it meant that she had to make some effort greater than just fucking me. I told her earlier she reminds me so much of American women.
Her tits look like Pillsbury buttermilk biscuits (the kind that you find in the freezer/refrigerator section of your local supermarket) which is ok, but the chocha looks like the Land of the Lost (Marshal, Will, and Holly on a routine expedition).

Rubicon
08-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Well, we had another long night last night. I would provide details, but the truth of the matter is that I don't remember many details. Yea, it was that kind of night.

But, here are a few pic's of some of the "rewards" for the night.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944da867ec9601.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944da8681226b2.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944da867f3dbbc.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944da8682f0805.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944da86820810a.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944da868190c6f.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944da8680a8331.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944da868037e39.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/630944da867fa82f7.jpg

blacksultan
08-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Well, we had another long night last night. I would provide details, but the truth of the matter is that I don't remember many details. Yea, it was that kind of night.

The chocha, culo, and tatas look succulent!!! nice pics!!

mirage6
08-09-2006, 09:50 PM
As I said, my comments are not a slight towards Frank. That's why I posted it as "Ana Miriam" as opposed to "Franks". And, as I said in a previous post, you only get to fuck me once. I've got several family members and friends in town right now, and I have'nt even mentioned AM to them, and I won't.

point taken maybe i should have said ana mirian also sorry

Rubicon
08-09-2006, 10:01 PM
point taken maybe i should have said ana mirian also sorry

No problem at all.

MisterPink
08-09-2006, 10:25 PM
Nice work my brother!

MP

DEPUTY DAWG
08-09-2006, 10:26 PM
Damn nice chica!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great f*#in body!!!!!!!!

Rubicon
08-16-2006, 09:27 PM
Well, I just wanted to add some last finishing touches to this report. I have laid low for a bit. I went to "Herman's", which I guess is "Siempre Sol", on Sunday. Someone took me there and, although I'm not much of a beach person, I enjoyed the hell out of myself. I sat and spoke with Herman as I drank a shot of just about everything they had available. As it became dark, I ended up on PC, and then woke up the next morning (on Monday, and dragged my ass home in a taxi), having no idea how in hell I ended up in the room I did. I spent the rest of the day recuperating, and tending to some issues that the family had created.

I had to drop the last of the crew off at the airport on Tuesday, and then spent the rest of the day recuperating. And, believe me, I needed it.
The fellows have returned to the states, and I've gotten a bit of much needed rest.

I finally was able to drag my ass out of bed on Wednesday afternoon and decided to take care of some things, in spite of the fact that I wasn't aware that it was a holiday. In fact, I still don't know what fuckin' holiday it is so, if somebody out there knows, please, tell me.

I decided to go back to Herman's today and chat some more and, I have to say, I've heard some nice things about the guy. But, based upon my conversations with him, I have to say that he is a class act. Now, normally, I have usually considered many of the people I've met on the North Coast to be "characters". Not in a bad way, but in a fond way. This guy is simply a "class act". He didn't know me from "Adam", but he was very casual, not to say that he didn't feel me out first (and I don't mean that in a sexual way at all), as I did him, and we talked for some hours. I was not only impressed with his depth of knowledge, but his willingness to share it. I've heard so often, "Go to Herman's". Well, it's not actually "Herman's", but "Siempre Sol". Admin or moderator, if you feel I'm avertising for someone, I understand. I just happened to hear about this gentleman from this board, and am just commenting. Thanks, Herman, for the wealth of knowledge. I not only had my best time on this trip but also, one of my best trips, just shooting the shit with this guy. If anybody gets a chance to stop in, do so.

In any event, I'm going to be laying low for a while. I have to get some things taken care of at the house. But, I'm going to be looking forward to connecting with Mr. Weyland, and hoping that I can acquire some of his first-hand knowledge as well.

I've got 6 more days to go. Anybody out there, give me a holler.

BTW, I have a local cell phone and cannot figure out how in hell to access my messages. If anyone can help, I'd be most appreciative.

Dark Knight
08-17-2006, 12:53 AM
Nice breasts. And no children. She could be a keeper.

Dark Knight
08-17-2006, 01:00 AM
I want to hear more. I'm hanging on your every word.

Well, I just wanted to add some last finishing touches to this report. I have laid low for a bit. I went to "Herman's", which I guess is "Siempre Sol", on Sunday. Someone took me there and, although I'm not much of a beach person, I enjoyed the hell out of myself. I sat and spoke with Herman as I drank a shot of just about everything they had available. As it became dark, I ended up on PC, and then woke up the next morning (on Monday, and dragged my ass home in a taxi), having no idea how in hell I ended up in the room I did. I spent the rest of the day recuperating, and tending to some issues that the family had created.

I had to drop the last of the crew off at the airport on Tuesday, and then spent the rest of the day recuperating. And, believe me, I needed it.
The fellows have returned to the states, and I've gotten a bit of much needed rest.

I finally was able to drag my ass out of bed on Wednesday afternoon and decided to take care of some things, in spite of the fact that I wasn't aware that it was a holiday. In fact, I still don't know what fuckin' holiday it is so, if somebody out there knows, please, tell me.

I decided to go back to Herman's today and chat some more and, I have to say, I've heard some nice things about the guy. But, based upon my conversations with him, I have to say that he is a class act. Now, normally, I have usually considered many of the people I've met on the North Coast to be "characters". Not in a bad way, but in a fond way. This guy is simply a "class act". He didn't know me from "Adam", but he was very casual, not to say that he didn't feel me out first (and I don't mean that in a sexual way at all), as I did him, and we talked for some hours. I was not only impressed with his depth of knowledge, but his willingness to share it. I've heard so often, "Go to Herman's". Well, it's not actually "Herman's", but "Siempre Sol". Admin or moderator, if you feel I'm avertising for someone, I understand. I just happened to hear about this gentleman from this board, and am just commenting. Thanks, Herman, for the wealth of knowledge. I not only had my best time on this trip but also, one of my best trips, just shooting the shit with this guy. If anybody gets a chance to stop in, do so.

In any event, I'm going to be laying low for a while. I have to get some things taken care of at the house. But, I'm going to be looking forward to connecting with Mr. Weyland, and hoping that I can acquire some of his first-hand knowledge as well.

I've got 6 more days to go. Anybody out there, give me a holler.

BTW, I have a local cell phone and cannot figure out how in hell to access my messages. If anyone can help, I'd be most appreciative.

Dark Knight
08-17-2006, 01:39 AM

It's Restoration Day, and you could have drunk all night. I found this in another post elsewhere on the ISOC site. Read on.

Re: [DR1] Limiting the sale of alcohol
From DRsol 8/16/06

Santo Domingo, Wednesday - Would be criminals in night spots across the country will be allowed to buy alcohol between midnight and dawn tonight through tomorrow morning, so said the country's Secretary of Interior and Police, Franklin Almeyda Rancier, otherwise known to DRSol news readers from his recent recreation of the role of Batman's "Comissioner Gordon" in his comic public disagreements with chief Dominican gumshoe, General Santana Paez, playing "Police Chief O'Hara". Both are members of the not-so-aptly named "Democratic" security plan. Rancier, aka Gordon, explained that Resoration Day, August 16th, is exempted from sales restrictions included in decrees 308-06 and 316-06 signed by president Leonel Fernandez on July 24, along with other holidays like Christmas and New Years. Since attempting to convince the world that drinking after midninght, including tourists in bars and discos in resorts and resort cities, leads directly to violence and criminal behavior such as people being murdered for cell phones in Santiagp, DRSol wonders if these exceptions in fact constitute tacit official approval of such behavior on days of special celebration. DRSol wishes all of our readers a happy Restoration Day today and asks that if you drink, and then burgle, please burgle responsibly! Read more in Spanish in Listin Diario.

LM
08-17-2006, 12:24 PM
If you run into LM ask him about the chica cleaning the floor after we had a party, hilarious story.

I remember that..:mrgreen:...three guys three girls. She was mopping up some bodily fluids that somehow got all over the floor.:wink: ;) Actually the girls cleaned the place up pretty good.

Magnum
08-17-2006, 01:17 PM
Herman - AKA Siempre Sol

Herman's is a great place to hang on the beach to enjoy a few refreshments, some food and of course the view. He has a wealth of knowledge that he is willing to share with one and all. He is the consumate host and will make your time there a pleasant one.

That being said....I think I know Herman longer than anyone here on the site and the only advice that I can give about him is - yes enjoy the time and the enviroment there - but keep things on a very superficial level with him. He has been known to talk a bunch of *hit/tell lies/tell stories about people and I say this from first hand knowledge from people very close to me. He is like an old wash woman at times. What is the Jewish phrase for that...Yenta (sp?)

Have a great time - just keep him at an arms' length. I always make the rounds there to have a nice afternoon and we still get along great. Remember he HAS to be nice and cordial to the members of ISOC because he knows where his bread is buttered.

LM
08-17-2006, 01:39 PM
Herman - AKA Siempre Sol

Herman's is a great place to hang on the beach to enjoy a few refreshments, some food and of course the view. He has a wealth of knowledge that he is willing to share with one and all. He is the consumate host and will make your time there a pleasant one.

That being said....I think I know Herman longer than anyone here on the site and the only advice that I can give about him is - yes enjoy the time and the enviroment there - but keep things on a very superficial level with him. He has been known to talk a bunch of *hit/tell lies/tell stories about people and I say this from first hand knowledge from people very close to me. He is like an old wash woman at times. What is the Jewish phrase for that...Yenta (sp?)

Have a great time - just keep him at an arms' length. I always make the rounds there to have a nice afternoon and we still get along great. Remember he HAS to be nice and cordial to the members of ISOC because he knows where his bread is buttered.

Yep...and I've learned my lesson the hard way......Magnum is right here.....but it's still a good place to hang.
Great advice.:wink:

Summed up this way.....Tele-phone....Tele-graph....Tele-Herman

Kevy
08-17-2006, 06:15 PM
Herman - AKA Siempre Sol

Fully agree, after meeting Herman on several trips, I found the same thing. I also heard it from other people who have dealt with him over time.

jd_mine
08-18-2006, 05:01 AM

Same experience here, had to learn the hard way as well......................and I even am a fellow dutchman!!! :-)

Rubicon
08-19-2006, 03:42 AM
Thanks for the advice, gentlemen, and I will be sure to keep it in mind in the future.

One of the impressions I've gotten from my many trips in the year past is that you can't do much in this one-horse town (including scratching your nuts) without it making it to the end of Pedro Clisante before you do. LOL.

weyland
08-19-2006, 01:39 PM
From talking to locals and from info received in PMs here I think there may be more serious issues with Herman than just gossiping. But that need not interfere with hanging out there and profiting from his knowledge of chicas. Just don't get involved with any arrangements with him away from his bar.

Rubicon
08-19-2006, 03:08 PM
It was never on the agenda. I just thought it was pretty decent of him to share whatever knowledge he has. Not many people are willing to open up like that to someone he/she doesn't know. Now, on the other hand, I guess there is something that can be said for that as well. Again, thanks for the heads up.

BTW, Weyland, it's too bad we haven't had the chance to hook up. Unfortunately, like you, my DR service doesn't always seem to work when I need it either, and I have a cell and home number. Right now I'm stuck at home watching some guys work on installing air conditioning in the house. What a fuckin' mess the place is right now. But, I plan on getting out into Sosua tonight for what will probably be my final night, and a short one at that. I have to be available in the morning for when they return.

From talking to locals and from info received in PMs here I think there may be more serious issues with Herman than just gossiping. But that need not interfere with hanging out there and profiting from his knowledge of chicas. Just don't get involved with any arrangements with him away from his bar.

DEPUTY DAWG
08-19-2006, 06:23 PM
Ahhhhhh so you still are down there..... It's your last night so have a blast!!!!!!!!

passasabe
08-19-2006, 07:55 PM
Great TR. I cannot wait for more.

Rubicon
08-21-2006, 01:39 AM
What a fuckin' ending.

My security guy (a Hatian) is apparently having some problems with a tumor on the brain, and apparently it's true because the family is across the street mourning. I don't know what to believe one way or the other but, I'm going to take it as fact. If anybody can read X-rays and Doctor's reports let me know, because I have both. In any event, he doesn't look good, but I will take care of the services. If he actually passes, I will come to pay my respects.

There are already some of the friends/family lining up for his position. Good.

The guys have been here working to connect the air conditioning, so I want to see if it's going to work properly. I'll know in a couple of days.

I had a bit of a problem earlier. Apparently, some Dominicans don't like it if you talk to their woman. I found that out earlier. I tried to tell the guy that it was a mistake, but he wouldn't listen, so we had to scrap. Now, my left side is scraped up, and somebody hit me with a metal pipe on the left side of my head. I saw it coming, but didn't have enough time to duck out of the way.. It started out as 1, and ended up as 3. So, I'm nursing that right now, as best I can. I just chalk it up to experience. My middle finger is jammed from swingin', and my temple is achin', but I'm still reportin' so I must be doing all right.

Keep the heads up.

Rubicon

Rubicon
08-21-2006, 04:31 AM
SOB, my security guy just passed away There are many Haitians in front of my house. The police and the others just came and took his body away. I'm going to do the right thing and take care of the expenses. But, SOB, it was all of a sudden. I wasn't sure that he wasn't bullshittin' me the other day when he brought me an X-ray. But, I guess I know now. I've been up late dealing with this shit. Anybody else ever have to deal with this?

remyman41
08-21-2006, 04:31 AM
Damn dude what the fuck is going on down there? Your last day and you getting in trouble

Magnum
08-21-2006, 10:26 AM

What you are referring to is pretty well known about him. Like you said it does interfere with you time there and that other side of him takes place after hours. There are some that stop by to see him just to partake in his "parties".

I love the LM line.......Tele-Herman......how true....

ErikS
08-23-2006, 09:59 PM
Rubicon,

Nice reporting. Sorry to hear about your trouble the last day. Hope you are healing well.

I'm surprised I didn't bump into you again. I was in tiown 7-16 August.

leeway99
08-24-2006, 12:12 AM
Rubicon,
I'll be at BB on the 24th. Give me a holla. Remember Alisa Keys.

gdogg
08-25-2006, 12:24 PM

She looks VERY tasty! Thanks for the pics, Rubicon!

Dark Knight
08-27-2006, 09:59 PM
I don't like it when the faces are omitted. That's as important as the rest.

Phoenix
08-27-2006, 10:10 PM

Cool, we will be looking forward to your pics.

mirage6
08-28-2006, 08:29 AM
damn that chica has a slammmin body i have to agree i wish i could see her face but i can see his side of it also

JD
08-29-2006, 03:18 AM
Rubicon,

Nice reporting. Sorry to hear about the turmoil at the end of your trip.
After 13 visits I have yet to have one without it's share of drama. However your final day has me beat.

All the best,

JD

Rubicon
08-29-2006, 07:18 PM
Rubicon,

Nice reporting. Sorry to hear about your trouble the last day. Hope you are healing well.

I'm surprised I didn't bump into you again. I was in tiown 7-16 August.

Yea, too bad I didn't get a chance to hang with you a bit. I was there from Aug. 1-22. I spent a good deal of my time in Sosua as well, so I'm surprised we didn't cross paths. Maybe in the future. I had been planning to get back down on Oct 3, but some things have come up that require me to stay in the states during that time. I will be down from November 14-28 for sure.

Rubicon
08-29-2006, 07:20 PM
Rubicon,
I'll be at BB on the 24th. Give me a holla. Remember Alisa Keys.

hey, chief. How are you. Yea, I remember "Alicia" well. I ran across her early this past trip and spent some time with her, but I never saw her again after that.

I wish I could give you a holla, but I've been back in the states for a week now. Too bad for me. I hope you enjoy your time down there.

Rubicon
08-29-2006, 07:22 PM

I don't like it either. But, I like it even less when I post a pic of a dame and can't fuck her again after that because she knows (or is made aware) that I posted her pic. She was good, and I intend to keep it as a repeat. LOL.

jake6212
08-29-2006, 08:54 PM
looks who's talking! Your Avatar has no face.

lol

jake6212
08-29-2006, 08:56 PM
Prior message for Lustfull