PDA

View Full Version : Should I rent a phone?

JDR
04-03-2005, 09:47 AM
Its not a bad idea to. You can get them at Carribean Communications. It belongs to an I.S.O.C. member.

Weekly is 400 ($17) pesos.
1,000 peso deposit.

Its wireless as well and I can be found there most days.

Get your rental and buy a few cards.

This is a paid advertisement. :D

jd_mine
04-03-2005, 09:52 AM
Jimmy, can you ask Roger to have a working Orange sim chip card ready for my phone Saturday April 16?? I'll be cutting it close to closing time and if I don't have it on the Saturday I'll have to wait till Monday afternoon for them to open up again.

JDR
04-03-2005, 09:54 AM
Jimmy, can you ask Roger to have a working Orange sim chip card ready for my phone Saturday April 16?? I'll be cutting it close to closing time and if I don't have it on the Saturday I'll have to wait till Monday afternoon for them to open up again.

He is here now and he needs your passport. He will lend you a sim card until he can activate yours, okay? Open to 6PM on Saturday.

jd_mine
04-03-2005, 09:58 AM
I should be able to make 6 PM. I figured he'd close at 5 PM.
Thanks Roger! (and Jimmy)........

Pana
04-03-2005, 09:58 AM
Ask him about nextel phones please!!, I put a orange sim card and it erased all my pics and videos of naked girls and blow jobs I fad on my phone :( .

JDR
04-03-2005, 10:03 AM
Ask him about nextel phones please!!, I put a orange sim card and it erased all my pics and videos of naked girls and blow jobs I fad on my phone :( .

He is not sure. Its searching the sim card maybe. Roger needs to look at it.

Pana
04-03-2005, 10:06 AM
When I go to DR in June I'll stop by and have him check it out or just rent a phone since I'll be there for about 3 weeks.