PDA

View Full Version : Damn Mongers Damn

DMV
08-18-2010, 11:41 AM
Back from another trip to DR. spent two days in Santiago. Will give a detailed trip report later, but I just had to start off with an encounter on my first few hours in Santo Domingo. It needed it's own post.

After dropping off our bags at Hotel Roma TNT40 and I head over to Hard Rock Cafe to start drinking.

We notice some Americans there and the type of Hos they were with. Now I'm not going to dog anyone out for what type of Hos you picked flaca, thick it's all one's personal taste, but Com'n Monger.

What really made this scene bad is the guys were talking very loud about what they were about to do with these girls. A few moments later the scene became worst when a Chulo came over and started demanding money. One of the guys pulled out a few bills and said that's all I have. The Chulo snatched all the money out his hand then open his wallet asking for more.

An older Chulo came over asking where his money was.

The type of chicas these "Chulos" were bringing to these guys made the average street walker in Sosua look like a star.

TNT40 said it best. If you bring a girl to me that looked like that, You owe me money!!!!

These guys were buying food and drinks with some nasty looking Hos. Now El Conde is not the most upscale place in DR, but Damn Monger Damn have a little discretion and leave those fucking DR pimps alone, you don't need them.

Hunter
08-18-2010, 11:48 AM
That's why its funny to see posts on ISOC - DON'T TIP

Like ISOC has any control over the monger scene...we are small small sliver if that :eek::eek:

Jimmydr
08-18-2010, 12:27 PM

Like ISOC has any control over the monger scene...we are small small sliver if that :eek::eek:

We are an association where you learn what the bottom prices are.

hugrad95a
08-18-2010, 12:45 PM
It was your duty to walk over there and hip them to the game. You see a man going over board throw him a life line.

DMV
08-18-2010, 01:08 PM
It was your duty to walk over there and hip them to the game. You see a man going over board throw him a life line.

Maybe I should have HUgrade95, but the whole scene was soo pathetic and I don't like it when guys talk about fucking in mix company. There were tourist and locals around.

Also these were some big ass grown men. Sorry if this sounds stereotypical, but don't most guys from the east coast especially NYC know a street hustler when they see one and to avoid them?
These guys had strong NY accents and all seemed to be in the late 20's to early 30's. What I saw was very weak. Maybe they were just some lazy ass Mongers.

knotty
08-18-2010, 01:15 PM
DMV would've just wasted his time doing so. they would've most likely looked at him stupid and complained that the money they were spending was very little. sometimes you just have to let them make their own mistakes.

givengo440
08-18-2010, 01:57 PM
Phi WOW:eek:!!! Glad to see you had another safe trip my brother but you do know I have to chime in on this...

I be saying the same dam thing when it comes to these hoes... Mike GEE! you are paying for the pussy (I say the same when I'm not paying too) always pick something that if the condom busts you will have little regrets b/c the baby will be beautiful. Now as far as the loud talking and ignorent and i will say it (Ban me if you wish) N***A talk (all people can talk it) that is a no no and also a easy way to be set up as a target! I too would of been like c'mon mongers c'mon. Also let's be clear them dudes WERE NOT MONGERS the are RESTHAVENS for them putas and hoes for the chulos a bunch of B.A.N's. Finally IDC who the person I wish a mofo would snatch some money out these hands and then demand more by opening a wallet... All I will say is ISOC fly me a kite!

@knotty you are right a milli my G! Going over and trying to help these lames would of done nada they had it in the minds they were gonna go to DR and big ball and obviously they believe big balling is a hobby b/c if it was truly in there life styles then the they would digged themselves and pulled it together. I love good dudes like that... I love to see them mugged and robbed, with ugly chics, being pimped by a chulo, and smile :) in there faces all the while thinking you dumb as motherfucker bend over some more and continue to get fucked in the ass w/o vaseline.

JD426
08-18-2010, 02:13 PM
Phi WOW:eek:!!! Glad to see you had another safe trip my brother but you do know I have to chime in on this...

I be saying the same dam thing when it comes to these hoes... Mike GEE! you are paying for the pussy (I say the same when I'm not paying too) always pick something that if the condom busts you will have little regrets b/c the baby will be beautiful. Now as far as the loud talking and ignorent and i will say it (Ban me if you wish) N***A talk (all people can talk it) that is a no no and also a easy way to be set up as a target! I too would of been like c'mon mongers c'mon. Also let's be clear them dudes WERE NOT MONGERS the are RESTHAVENS for them putas and hoes for the chulos a bunch of B.A.N's. Finally IDC who the person I wish a mofo would snatch some money out these hands and then demand more by opening a wallet... All I will say is ISOC fly me a kite!

@knotty you are right a milli my G! Going over and trying to help these lames would of done nada they had it in the minds they were gonna go to DR and big ball and obviously they believe big balling is a hobby b/c if it was truly in there life styles then the they would digged themselves and pulled it together. I love good dudes like that... I love to see them mugged and robbed, with ugly chics, being pimped by a chulo, and smile :) in there faces all the while thinking you dumb as motherfucker bend over some more and continue to get fucked in the ass w/o vaseline.

wow, you pulled out all the stops on that post.
Some of us are going to need a translator ...
lol

DMV
08-18-2010, 02:14 PM

If you could have seen these Hos, nasty sloppy and one had on a hair net. Com'on Mongers.:confused:

This reminds me of the post what has changed? More Low Budget Mongers who attract more Low Budget Hos and everything that comes with them.

When I say Low Budget I'm not taking about money. I'm talking about how you carry yourself. As my mother used to tell me don't act common.

givengo440
08-18-2010, 02:15 PM
wow, you pulled out all the stops on that post.
Some of us are going to need a translator ...
lol
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I tried to speak old school slang shit JD :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

givengo440
08-18-2010, 02:23 PM
If you could have seen these Hos, nasty sloppy and one had on a hair net. Com'on Mongers.:confused:

This reminds me of the post what has changed? More Low Budget Mongers who attract more Low Budget Hos and everything that comes with them.

When I say Low Budget I'm not taking about money. I'm talking about how you carry yourself. As my mother used to tell me don't act common.
My brother you are going to live a long time I just was saying what has happened to DMV glad to see you are safe once again YITB...

DMV trust me I am glad I didn't see that horrific sight. There are some on the board I've been with abroad and when I see there chicas I be looking like man down code 10 grab your scoober gear man overboard!!!

In my opinion them dudes have gone ape oo oo o a a aaaa :eek:

Apos
08-18-2010, 02:26 PM
Granted ISOC is only a small percentage of the guys out there but a smart man learns everything he can especially from the mistakes of others.

You may think it's funny but I think it's stupid to let the opportunity pass by.

One of the best ways to learn is to teach!

DMV
08-18-2010, 03:48 PM
My brother you are going to live a long time I just was saying what has happened to DMV glad to see you are safe once again YITB...

OTB,
It was a good trip, Learned some new things. The car wash in Santiago was off the chain!!!!!
Even got the the Nupe Stu out for a little while.

Small as world, while in Santiago met a guy who worked for... yes you got it....Apostropheman

Apos
08-18-2010, 03:50 PM
Cool!

John or Kevin? :D
OTB,
It was a good trip, Learned some new things. The car wash in Santiago was off the chain!!!!!

Small as world, while in Santiago met a guy who worked for... yes you got it....Apostropheman

DMV
08-18-2010, 03:53 PM
Cool!

John or Kevin? :D

Can't remember his name but he was from Atlanta. He said he liked the job but was F up when you.. well.

I guess he's doing ok. He lives in SD but was up in STI to check it out and might move there. He flowed with us to the car wash. He thought we were talking about washing a rental car.:rofl::rofl:

JD426
08-18-2010, 05:11 PM
OTB,
It was a good trip, Learned some new things. The car wash in Santiago was off the chain!!!!!Even got the the Nupe Stu out for a little while.

Fuck Apos,,:rofl:
We want to hear more about the CAR WASH :cool3::ilike:

DMV
08-18-2010, 05:15 PM
Fuck Apos,,:rofl:
We want to hear more about the CAR WASH :cool3::ilike:

I'm trying to wait a few days so TNT40 can chime in. That bastard is still there.

GrandePadre
08-18-2010, 05:19 PM
OTB,

Ok, I will bite, what is the Car Wash? LOL

DMV
08-18-2010, 05:30 PM
Ok, I will bite, what is the Car Wash? LOL

It's exactly that a Car Wash, but with a nice twist. You have the stalls in the back where you can wash your car, truck but you have a large indoor out door area were you can buy set ups ( buckets of ice and bottles of liquor in pints and fifths). Many girls just waiting to get picked up. There is a salida fee. So I guess you can say it's a cross between a casa and a car wash. Loud music and definitely a local spot. Will elaborate more in my trip report

Got some mean looks, but I will do it again in a heart beat.

gdogg
08-19-2010, 06:35 AM
It's exactly that a Car Wash, but with a nice twist. You have the stalls in the back where you can wash your car, truck but you have a large indoor out door area were you can buy set ups ( buckets of ice and bottles of liquor in pints and fifths). Many girls just waiting to get picked up. There is a salida fee. So I guess you can say it's a cross between a casa and a car wash. Loud music and definitely a local spot. Will elaborate more in my trip report

Got some mean looks, but I will do it again in a heart beat.

Kelvin's? Used to love that place. There wasn't a salida, so it could be another one (or they changed their policy).

DMV
08-19-2010, 09:04 AM
Kelvin's? Used to love that place. There wasn't a salida, so it could be another one (or they changed their policy).

Oh please tell me that's not true, because I didn't take anything out of Kelvin's if that is the big one. Forgot the name of the place and went to two others and then it was soo late, I just took something.

KoKi9290
08-19-2010, 10:44 AM
Could be Gomez or the one behind the bomba (Texaco?) on the autopista. I think they both have salidas nowadays.

knotty
08-19-2010, 11:03 AM
Oh please tell me that's not true, because I didn't take anything out of Kelvin's if that is the big one. Forgot the name of the place and went to two others and then it was soo late, I just took something.
it's been several years since i've been, but does it look like this???
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b284/Puffanick2/DSCN0315.jpg

givengo440
08-19-2010, 12:14 PM
OTB,

DR is a learning experience every trip bro. Good to see you got Stu out he has been MIA on the board and I haven't seen any action on his FB page. I am going to email him. Please tell me more about this carwash my brother I have heard and will landing in STI in the 3rd I may need to stay till the 5th and see the sights... :rofl:

DMV
08-19-2010, 12:14 PM
Click to see pic (http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b284/Puffanick2/DSCN0315.jpg)

No that's not it. I think we did stop in that one.
I think Koki has the right one. I believe it's in plaza Gomez. It's big and you have to walk up stairs to get to it. It was next to or down from a place name Classicos.

Damn I'm still mad at not taking something out the first one.

Oh, thank you Koki for posting about Ave Venezuela. It was really really nice. So many fine chicas

lobonegro
08-19-2010, 02:00 PM
Back from another trip to DR. spent two days in Santiago. Will give a detailed trip report later, but I just had to start off with an encounter on my first few hours in Santo Domingo. It needed it's own post.

After dropping off our bags at Hotel Roma TNT40 and I head over to Hard Rock Cafe to start drinking.

We notice some Americans there and the type of Hos they were with. Now I'm not going to dog anyone out for what type of Hos you picked flaca, thick it's all one's personal taste, but Com'n Monger.

What really made this scene bad is the guys were talking very loud about what they were about to do with these girls. A few moments later the scene became worst when a Chulo came over and started demanding money. One of the guys pulled out a few bills and said that's all I have. The Chulo snatched all the money out his hand then open his wallet asking for more.

An older Chulo came over asking where his money was.

The type of chicas these "Chulos" were bringing to these guys made the average street walker in Sosua look like a star.

TNT40 said it best. If you bring a girl to me that looked like that, You owe me money!!!!

These guys were buying food and drinks with some nasty looking Hos. Now El Conde is not the most upscale place in DR, but Damn Monger Damn have a little discretion and leave those fucking DR pimps alone, you don't need them.

Honestly, these guys most have been some no-ass getting desperate dicks back at home...Yea I cant stand some of the ignorance and lous mongers that come thru the city...I mean your with hos, Its understood what you intend to do with them...I dont wanna hear that shit...And if you lettin some ass-clown take ur money and bring you back some wack chicas..you already know these guys were just happy to get pussy, period.

SeaWeed
08-19-2010, 02:22 PM
sounds like these guys should have gone thru ISOC Boot Camp prior to grabbing these Ho's
they'll learn thru their mistakes and it will be costly for them

gdogg
08-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Click to see pic (http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b284/Puffanick2/DSCN0315.jpg)

The old Kelvins sign...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/3444446dcf1ae29ad.jpg

Inside...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/August2005DR017e.jpg

DMV
08-19-2010, 04:45 PM
The old Kelvins sign...

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/3444446dcf1ae29ad.jpg)

Inside...

Click to see pic (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/August2005DR017e.jpg)

Thanks for the fotos GDogg. I still can't remember, we hit three Car Washes in one night and a Casa I wish to forget, I just got a chill thinking about that place.

Nice chica in foto. Saw plenty of them in STI. I felt like I was almost back in Rio for a moment

TONYTNT40
08-22-2010, 11:02 AM

Normally, when I see Americans in another country, I will walk over and introduce myself and tell them where I'm from, and let them know whats going on, but these dudes were too embarrassing. You could immediately tell they were Americans, they were loud ,obnoxious and just ignorant. One guy was standing next to his friend, then he left, and once he got 50 feet away, he decides to have a conversation, with the guy he was standing next to a minute earlier. These guys didnt have one chulo, they had two. Two chulo's and they had the fattest ugliest chicas on the Condi. One of my Amiga's, (we call her Rush hour II) from one of the restaurants on the Condi, recognized me sitting at the Hard Rock, and came over to say hello, said she just finished working and was on her way to school, after she left, one of the guys wanted to interrogate me. He asked, who is that, where did you meet her, what school does she attend? Those guys were some real charactors.

DMV
08-22-2010, 11:24 AM
TNT40 had told me about this chica Rush Hour II before. When she walked up I Knew who she was. She looks like this:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/140624c714095ded77.jpg

TONYTNT40
08-22-2010, 11:32 AM
TNT40 had told me about this chica Rush Hour II before. When she walked up I Knew who she was. She looks like this:

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/140624c714095ded77.jpg)

but her ass is fatter. The problem, Rush Hour II, likes my amigo and her amiga, a haitian with a medicine ball ass likes me. I wish we can make a trade.

TONYTNT40
08-22-2010, 12:19 PM
Friday night, I went to Monte Bar, and Illusions. Saturday, we went to the car wash. It was unbelievable. As soon as we arrived, the guy from Atlanta, says,"man its nothing but girls in there." We walk in and its maybe 50 or more chicas and only 4 guys, and they are all staring at us, because they know the party is about to begin. I scan the room for potential victims, and we head to the back where most of the chicas were. Before I can sit down, I see this dime checking me out, so I decide to play hide and seek with her. We sit down and I invite the dime and her amiga to join us. Within 5 minutes there was dancing, drinking and ass smacking. Our waitress had half her ass crack showing (half moon) of course she was getting her ass smacked. The dime wanted 3k for the whole day, and I countered 2500, she would have went for it, but I had a chica at my hotel waiting to meet me. Of course she was a few hours late, so I had to leave the party to meet the other chica. My spidy senses was telling me the dime was a little hard core, so that was turning me off, any way. DMV has a difference of opinion about her, he thought she was cool, but by the time he got to her, the alcohol had already loosened her up. I spoke with her sober, and she had a huge pole up her ass. The chica that met me at the hotel was a FREAK, so I didnt regret leaving the party.

nnjdave
08-22-2010, 02:11 PM

Mike that's BRILLIANT! A completely rational explanation I never thought of for being as picky as I am.

TONYTNT40
08-23-2010, 12:37 AM

When "Chubby Checker", with the hair net came and sat next to dude, I thought he was being harassed by one of the Condi's street rats. Then he ordered her a beer and some ice cream, and I realized he was on a date. Guys set the bar so low in the DR, its pathetic. The chulos think we're all that stupid. I have fun at their expense. One day my novia was leaving my Hotel and getting in cab, and this dumb ass Chulo yells out," I have more were that comes from, I have 300 girls. The guy walks toward me and said, i can get you chicas. I said dude, you didnt get me that chica, and besides the girls are so easy to talk to here, I dont need you. He said I can help you speak Spanish. I said, " I speak English, Spanish, Portuguese and French. He said, damn, you're one of those smart guys, I said no, I'm just not one of the dumb ones.

DMV
08-23-2010, 10:11 AM
I still don't understand why you get on a plane and come to pay for some nasty shit you would see on any street in the hood back home.

Maybe this is the type of girl they fuck back home? Does an accent make some one that more appealing? Or is it people are creatures of habit?

givengo440
08-23-2010, 10:17 AM
I still don't understand why you get on a plane and come to pay for some nasty shit you would see on any street in the hood back home.

Maybe this is the type of girl they fuck back home? Does an accent make some one that more appealing? Or is it people are creatures of habit?
DMV I think that sums it up for me man! that shit is CRAZY!!!