PDA

View Full Version : Chica complaining to President about Jimmy DR

bachag
08-06-2006, 08:45 AM
I could not hear the whole conversation.http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/bachag/POPbeach025.jpg

WSJ3
08-06-2006, 09:42 AM
Outstanding Frank.

Tonto4
08-06-2006, 02:58 PM
Jimmydr has been pretty good to the chicas of the north coast IMHO. How many pesos has he individually put in their pockets, let alone through ISOC. The man deserves a monument on Pedro Clisante or something. You know like a statue of him getting a BBBJ with a fistful of pesos.

Beads
08-06-2006, 03:00 PM
Jimmydr has been pretty good to the chicas of the north coast IMHO. How many pesos has he individually put in their pockets, let alone through ISOC. The man deserves a monument on Pedro Clisante or something. You know like a statue of him getting a BBBJ with a fistful of pesos.

I second the bronze statue! Right as you enter the town from the airport!

PapiQueRico
08-06-2006, 03:02 PM
Yeah, but not a fistful of pesos, just one 500 peso note!!!

Ram
08-06-2006, 03:02 PM

That's not what they are saying about him..I guess it's a case of biting the hand(or dick) that feeds you. ;) :corky: