PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know Jennifer?

Cheeno
08-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Hola everyone :)

Does anyone know Jennifer? She is around 5'4" tall, slim, black hair, medium-tanned, and speaks pretty good English.

I met her at Sosua in March of 2006.

At that time, she told me that she did not have a phone. She also told me that she used to live in New York City. She told me that she lives in Puerto Plata with her mother and sister.

She has a sister who seemed too thin for me. Jennifer told me that her sister has "five" WU boyfriends. I shit you not. Jennifer said "Five". lol

We met up in Sosua, we drank, grabbed a bite, and went back to my room at the Palace. We never discussed money.

I did her twice and then the two of us slept.

Then at 8 in the morning, she suddenly woke me up and told me that "she had to go". I gave her 1,500 plus 100 for transportation. She didn't say a word.

I highly recommend her. GFE, BBBJCIM, etc.

I wish she had a cell.

A few of you guys (LM, Maximus, BrooklynBeas, Dick Dawson, WhyNotMe, and "THE" Jayman), saw her when she suddenly found me at Herman's later that day.

I wanna fuck her. lol

whynotme
08-06-2006, 10:10 PM
Hola everyone :)

Does anyone know Jennifer? She is around 5'4" tall, slim, black hair, medium-tanned, and speaks pretty good English.

I met her at Sosua in March of 2006.

At that time, she told me that she did not have a phone. She also told me that she used to live in New York City. She told me that she lives in Puerto Plata with her mother and sister.

She has a sister who seemed too thin for me. Jennifer told me that her sister has "five" WU boyfriends. I shit you not. Jennifer said "Five". lol

We met up in Sosua, we drank, grabbed a bite, and went back to my room at the Palace. We never discussed money.

I did her twice and then the two of us slept.

Then at 8 in the morning, she suddenly woke me up and told me that "she had to go". I gave her 1,500 plus 100 for transportation. She didn't say a word.

I highly recommend her. GFE, BBBJCIM, etc.

I wish she had a cell.

A few of you guys (LM, Maximus, BrooklynBeas, Dick Dawson, WhyNotMe, and "THE" Jayman), saw her when she suddenly found me at Herman's later that day.

I wanna fuck her. lol
so do i.........

Cman
08-06-2006, 10:34 PM
well cheeno i don't know her but if i met her i will give her afuck on your behave

Cheeno
08-06-2006, 10:39 PM
well cheeno i don't know her but if i met her i will give her afuck on your behave

Gracias!!! ;)

And if you do meet her, please tell her to get a damn cell phone. lol

ChicaRider
08-07-2006, 10:08 AM
If you meet a chica who doesnt have a cell phone and genuinely want to keep in touch with her, offer to get her a phone and activate it instead of paying her. Every one I offered that to accepted. and EVERY one that said they would take my money and buy a cell phone that day DIDNT!! LOL

But in any case, it wont cost you much more than what you would have paid in cash, if you get it used, and they will probably be genuinely grateful... make a big deal of programming your number in as the first contact... and I betcha you'll have great times with her from then on... just watch out for the "now you're my novio" vibes!! ;)

Jimmydr
08-07-2006, 10:09 AM
If you meet a chica who doesnt have a cell phone and genuinely want to keep in touch with her, offer to get her a phone and activate it instead of paying her. Every one I offered that to accepted. and EVERY one that said they would take my money and buy a cell phone that day DIDNT!! LOL

Let the WU guys buty them phones.

Beads
08-07-2006, 10:36 AM

But in any case, it wont cost you much more than what you would have paid in cash, if you get it used, and they will probably be genuinely grateful... make a big deal of programming your number in as the first contact... and I betcha you'll have great times with her from then on... just watch out for the "now you're my novio" vibes!! ;)

some good advise as chicas always need a cellphone.

eldorob
08-07-2006, 09:12 PM
So what's a phone cost in Sosua? And where can you get one, super mercados?

Beads
08-08-2006, 12:28 AM
you can buy a used one for anywhere from $15 up depending on how old/nice it is.

MrHappy
08-08-2006, 11:19 AM
There are stores in Santo Domingo offering nice Motorola cel phones for just 90 pesos.(less than 3 bucks)
Christ, at that price, you can give one to every chica you meet...

ChicaRider
08-09-2006, 10:33 PM
Let the WU guys buty them phones.

Any decent flip phone will get you TLN with just about any girl without a phone, so if the phone costs less than you'd normally pay her... why not? Plus, now you can call her when you want...

To those wondering where to get them... most of the Compra/Ventas (pawn shops) sell them, so do the Verizon Kiosk in Playero, but theyre more expensive...or you can ask around... There are several used phone/activation stores right in Sosua and Charamicos. You can also bring a couple of old phones you have laying around, or buy them off ebay... most will work down there. Do a search for the threads here on the subject of which ones work.

When Im there, I usually have several for sale...pre-activated and ready to go.

Zjakko
08-12-2006, 08:25 PM
Is she like this ??? FORGET HER

DEPUTY DAWG
08-12-2006, 08:44 PM
Yeah but some of them only want the more fancy ones (camara phone)

Deniro
08-12-2006, 08:48 PM
Yeah but some of them only want the more fancy ones (camara phone)

i seen more Motorola RAZRs in BC than i see in Toronto.

Cman
08-13-2006, 03:18 AM
I will show her a camara the one i will be taking pics with

Cman
08-13-2006, 03:22 AM
They don't need a phone for what so they can call you for money or call each other to let each other know that you are there and were. fuck them don't give them more tool.

Hemp
08-13-2006, 08:31 AM
They don't need a phone for what so they can call you for money or call each other to let each other know that you are there and were. fuck them don't give them more tool.

i dont plan to ever use a phone down there...shit they will know u there as well as the rest of the town, especially if your a chica favorite. i'd rather have one to keep in touch and find other ISOC members while in country...:rolleyes: