PDA

View Full Version : Rosalba Out Cristal In

rookie44
08-24-2010, 09:28 PM
I recently learned that the mamasan Rosalba has been fired last week. No word on why but she has been temporarily replaced by Cristal who speaks limited English. I love them both just curious anyone know the deal on what happened? I thought things were looking good at bb's and on the upswing again.

Just being nosy

insular
08-24-2010, 09:36 PM
John runs a tight ship, I'm sure there's a reason. This must have been in the works because they hired that 3rd lady in May.

hugrad95a
08-24-2010, 10:51 PM
Yep I remember he had that third chick. Christal's been helping since April.

weyland
08-25-2010, 09:20 AM
Being mamasan at Blackbeards is hardly a job for life, is it?

The only position with less job-security must be manager of Field of Dreams.

bloodreaper
08-30-2010, 03:36 AM
i just came from there dudes,i spoke with rosalba and they got rid of her because she was messing around with some young dudes after work.dont know why the old man got rid of her,she was very nice.

perks
08-30-2010, 04:18 PM
Do you know if Crystal is available to play?

bloodreaper
09-04-2010, 12:19 AM
cristal still plays.shes both worker and mamasan.

ezno130
09-04-2010, 11:38 AM
Cristal Is amazing. Had her on the is last trip man what a mouth....... she is all business and cool person to talk to. I have many pics from BB's from my trip will post up soon.

bloodreaper
09-05-2010, 03:27 PM
i actually been to her apartment in puerto plata.small as hell but yea she very cool to talk to.ill be seeing her in dec.

pachederm
09-12-2010, 10:37 AM
no wonder why I got a weird email from them....I called to ask how the talent was and they responded that they don't have girls there...maybe she thought I as a narc or something

rookie44
09-12-2010, 02:35 PM
no wonder why I got a weird email from them....I called to ask how the talent was and they responded that they don't have girls there...maybe she thought I as a narc or something

What kind of reply would you expect from Blackbeards? I think your thinking way too American. They really dont reply to Emails. You can always call and talk to Jose or Tim about any concerns. They may have misunderstood what you were asking in your email. Narcs?

ralphie1
09-12-2010, 03:28 PM

the girls dont technically work for blackbeards. that would violate some law, a gringo running a casa. best they leave it in the hands of a national, hence the mama sans.

their answering too many questions to a complete stranger could implicate them

lionstudent
09-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Cristal Is amazing. Had her on the is last trip man what a mouth....... she is all business and cool person to talk to. I have many pics from BB's from my trip will post up soon.

Could u post pics of Cristal?