PDA

View Full Version : Thick chicas

GrandePadre
08-25-2010, 04:51 PM
I have noticed that there are a ton of pics of all these flacca chicas, not that there is anything wrong with that cause lord knows I like a flacca chica from time to time, however, I prefer thicker ones. But that seems to be 95% of what people are talking about. I am hoping that is just a flavor that most people like leaving more for me!

I tend to like then tall and thick and busty (36D, 24 waist, 40 inch hips). Are there any running around like that in Sosua? Yes I already know about that thick one in the seabreeze video, she is on my hit list, if she don't talk to BS and try to oversell herself.

mikelodge
08-25-2010, 05:02 PM
I have noticed that there are a ton of pics of all these flacca chicas, not that there is anything wrong with that cause lord knows I like a flacca chica from time to time, however, I prefer thicker ones. But that seems to be 95% of what people are talking about. I am hoping that is just a flavor that most people like leaving more for me!

I tend to like then tall and thick and busty (36D, 24 waist, 40 inch hips). Are there any running around like that in Sosua? Yes I already know about that thick one in the seabreeze video, she is on my hit list, if she don't talk to BS and try to oversell herself.

Halloween is coming but I don't know if this one will still be around.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414ad8afb46eb63.jpg

Or maybe the thick one on the right

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414b54bbd6726d9.jpg

Or if that Passion one didn't work here is one from Coyote Bar

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414b7334a8447e4.jpg

Here are your Boobs if the face doesn't matter

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414bed8967a90cf.jpg

Or do you like my favorite big boobs better?

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414b2daece9493b.jpg

GrandePadre
08-25-2010, 05:11 PM
I knew this would be coming. LOL Of course the bottom one would get it...Luz...yeah...her friend, not so much.

naptime
08-25-2010, 05:16 PM
there are plenty of thick girls. plenty of big butts, and plenty of big tits.

you can take em all.

mikelodge
08-25-2010, 05:34 PM
I knew this would be coming. LOL Of course the bottom one would get it...Luz...yeah...her friend, not so much.

I have pics of Luz when she was thin then medium like there and then she got bigger and out of my desirable size. Be nice to her she is sweet.

You will find plenty of big butts just follow the smell of the fried food. :lol:

JD426
08-25-2010, 05:45 PM
I would like to see one or 2 nice THICK Chicas at Passions, or at least Chicas with HUGE RACKS, how hard could that be to find ?
Heck I would go there more often, just to see those Titties come out at for the 1/4 after the hour thing .

gdogg
08-25-2010, 06:19 PM

Don't worry, you'll find them. And most will look better than that chica in the video.

whynotme
08-25-2010, 07:17 PM

i wish that was the case:Dbut all i have seen from sosua lately are the fat........rrrrrrr........sorry the "thick" chicas........gotta be politically correct:rofl:

GrandePadre
08-25-2010, 07:23 PM
i wish that was the case:Dbut all i have seen from sosua lately are the fat........rrrrrrr........sorry the "thick" chicas........gotta be politically correct:rofl:

WHOA! hold up a second, there is a HUGE difference between FAT chicas and THICK chicas....LOL This ain't the place to be PC at LOL

whynotme
08-25-2010, 07:26 PM
WHOA! hold up a second, there is a HUGE difference between FAT chicas and THICK chicas....LOL This ain't the place to be PC at LOL

this is my opinion of a flaca Dr chica:D and the above are either thick or just fuckin fat:rofl::rofl::rofl:
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/57644472272aee4bb.jpg

Apos
08-25-2010, 08:39 PM
She was lovely...from the Canadian Invasion of 06 IIRC. Really sweet chica! :D

whynotme
08-25-2010, 08:50 PM
She was lovely...from the Canadian Invasion of 06 IIRC. Really sweet chica! :D
and the only chica i ever paid over 2000tln:D

i actually paid her around 10,000 pesos:eek: for 4 nights with me at the palace:rofl: for the team A 2006 invasion (you have too good a memory;))

........i took her from franks in pop the first week she was there and fucked it up for everyone else:rolleyes:as she must have hooked up with a wu guy cause she has never been heard from since.............

and it wasn't me:rofl::rofl::rofl:

el toro
08-25-2010, 10:40 PM
Last winter when I was there I noticed quite a few thick and big girls in Classicos. More than before. Some were not sexy big, but just fkn fat. Me and my boys were joking and asking each other when did they start letting the gordas in. Dark, light, thick, thin, you'll find it in DR no doubt sun.

Jonew1
08-25-2010, 11:48 PM
no doubt there are some thick ones there. i was worried about the same thing looking at all the pictures all the guys on here tend to like skinny ones at least thats what i think. any way your not going to have any problems finding big fat asses. trust me they are all over there.

mikelodge
08-25-2010, 11:54 PM
no doubt there are some thick ones there. i was worried about the same thing looking at all the pictures all the guys on here tend to like skinny ones at least thats what i think. any way your not going to have any problems finding big fat asses. trust me they are all over there.

Keep in mind I say things that many other want to but don't and you are knew so I should tell you I mean no offense but that Picture Creeps Me Out along with the last line about getting in a Baby Girls Pants.

Just my 2 Cents.

Jonew1
08-26-2010, 12:48 AM
Keep in mind I say things that many other want to but don't and you are knew so I should tell you I mean no offense but that Picture Creeps Me Out along with the last line about getting in a Baby Girls Pants.

Just my 2 Cents.

dude thats a damn song by 50 cent.... are you trying to make it sound like im some fuckin child molester???? fuck no i aint in no super adventure club. lol and i apologize if my picture creeps you out but i mean no offense im not on here to impress any one im just here to learn information and share the little bit of knowledge i have about the d.r....

lobonegro
08-26-2010, 08:51 AM
Threadstarter, Its DR!!!...don't forget a lot of these women have black in them...If I had my hard drive on me now...I'd post some pics, but most of the girls me and my fellas go after are the stallions...thick thighs, big ass...ya know....its plenty of them over there and pretty as hell...these reports don't totally do the DR justice...too much variety over there...I go for big ass titts and thighs...small stomachs and pretty faces....thas why this coming Nov. will be my 5th trip!!

mikelodge
08-26-2010, 11:07 AM
dude thats a damn song by 50 cent.... are you trying to make it sound like im some fuckin child molester???? fuck no i aint in no super adventure club. lol and i apologize if my picture creeps you out but i mean no offense im not on here to impress any one im just here to learn information and share the little bit of knowledge i have about the d.r....

I Didn't know it was a 50 cent song. I was not trying to make it sound like you do anything wrong and I you took it that way my bad, I was just saying the pic with those words creeped me out. But I don't listen to 50 cent songs. :lol::wink:

Whatever works for ya, Peace.

TONYTNT40
08-26-2010, 11:34 AM
I Didn't know it was a 50 cent song. I was not trying to make it sound like you do anything wrong and I you took it that way my bad, I was just saying the pic with those words creeped me out. But I don't listen to 50 cent songs. :lol::wink:

Whatever works for ya, Peace.

Mike, "baby girl", is urban slang for girl.

JD426
08-26-2010, 11:43 AM
Mike, "baby girl", is urban slang for girl.

Would sombody also explain "shorty" to Mike also while we're at it.
LOL
I needed a good laugh today ..
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Si_Poppi
08-26-2010, 12:59 PM
i wish that was the case:Dbut all i have seen from sosua lately are the fat........rrrrrrr........sorry the "thick" chicas........gotta be politically correct:rofl:I was also thinking that there are way too many fat lazy cows there for my liking. :p:mrgreen:

LJDMV
08-26-2010, 01:09 PM
Check out the videos from my trip report june 2010. U will see several thick females from sosua.

Corrado
08-26-2010, 01:21 PM

There are quite a few thick girls running around now.....BUT, it is very difficult to tell if they are thick or fat in the club a lot of the time because of how they dress.

A lot of chicas are now wearing corset tops which cinch the waist and prop the tits up. They also wear dresses that do the same. You will find a lot of beautiful girls with big firm asses, nice big firm tits, and disproportional guts, which move her from thick and firm to fat. You will have to search to find a truly well put together thick girl.

JD426
08-26-2010, 01:34 PM
Corrado !!!!
Where you been ???

LJDMV
08-26-2010, 05:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOHCczhrMGk

Some of the thick Sosua girls.

GrandePadre
08-26-2010, 05:41 PM
Check out the videos from my trip report june 2010. U will see several thick females from sosua.

Good lookin out, I just looked at a lot of them!

SeaWeed
08-26-2010, 07:33 PM
sacase > you had to get Mike going - this thread will be loaded with non flacca chicas for sure:p

to answer the question - there will be plenty of "thick Chicas" for you to choose from in Sosua
and take a lot of photos for Mike and the rest of "thick" lovers on ISOC

GrandePadre
08-26-2010, 07:52 PM
sacase > you had to get Mike going - this thread will be loaded with non flacca chicas for sure:p

to answer the question - there will be plenty of "thick Chicas" for you to choose from in Sosua
and take a lot of photos for Mike and the rest of "thick" lovers on ISOC

The more the better, I intend to add a lot to it once I get down there.

mikelodge
08-26-2010, 11:05 PM
Would sombody also explain "shorty" to Mike also while we're at it.
LOL
I needed a good laugh today ..
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

In most of the American world a baby girl is just that perhaps even used up to 5 or 10 by some parents. Now a Shorty is what you have right before you leave the bar or if you are in a hurry and don't really have time for a full one.

Like in the old days with shorty beers until they realized that was Gay.

Now for Fat Chicks the MN State Fair started today and last years winners of the corn eating contest may be remembered by some of you if not they will be here until someone deletes them even after several requests.

There is no nudity so they don't violate an open forum so seaweed sacase and yall asked for it. By the way I detest fattys and Hairy backs and legs and really just want more size 0-4 spinners.

This years Fair Pics should be a delight :lol: Can 2009 be topped ????
A Dozen Ears of Corn Each makes the bathroom festive. :rofl:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414a9c000852557.jpg

Corrado
08-27-2010, 03:40 AM
Corrado !!!!
Where you been ???

Right here, watching Weyland from a few meters back.

misterpalo
08-27-2010, 05:52 AM
I Saw no big racks or big bottoms at all in that you tube video..
YouTube- Video 22 thick girls in white. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOHCczhrMGk)

Some of the thick Sosua girls.

knotty
08-27-2010, 11:02 AM
In most of the American world a baby girl is just that perhaps even used up to 5 or 10 by some parents. Now a Shorty is what you have right before you leave the bar or if you are in a hurry and don't really have time for a full one.

Like in the old days with shorty beers until they realized that was Gay.

Now for Fat Chicks the MN State Fair started today and last years winners of the corn eating contest may be remembered by some of you if not they will be here until someone deletes them even after several requests.

There is no nudity so they don't violate an open forum so seaweed sacase and yall asked for it. By the way I detest fattys and Hairy backs and legs and really just want more size 0-4 spinners.

This years Fair Pics should be a delight :lol: Can 2009 be topped ????
A Dozen Ears of Corn Each makes the bathroom festive. :rofl:

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414a9c000852557.jpg)
I swear, man, is there not a time when you're not an asshole??? I think you just love fat women. I don't know anyone on here that likes looking up pics of fat bitches than you.

jamsof77
09-26-2010, 01:00 AM
New Garden always has something going down!! It is truly the spot to stay!

rich2com
09-28-2010, 10:16 AM
A thick woman is better in bed for the long haul, Because you have a butt you can hang on to; for pushing!!!! There is better examples in DR, I have seen them last year, Just need to look around.