i found this one in dominicanCupid
she used to work at la passion

They’re all working somewhere here in the DR:rofl:

faubert
08-26-2010, 06:30 AM
Yes her name is Berenice, but I don't think she still works at La Passion

MrHappy
08-26-2010, 07:17 AM
I've met a few girls from Dominican Cupid. All of them have been very nice.

Hell, even my ex is on there.

There are some hooker types too, but they are easy to pick out(at least for me)

manofsteele69
08-26-2010, 09:24 AM
I was at La passions in the end of June 2010 and she was working there. My wingman had a sesion with her and said she was great!

Not sure if she is still there though. Check the La passions website and you might see her pics.

wrgold
08-26-2010, 09:32 AM
I have had good luck with Dominican Cupid as well. Meeting up with one next that I have known for over a year. But be aware of the ones who start asking for money. The college girls like to ask for money for books.

But if you can steer clear of those and find some that generally want to be taken away from their boring and mundane life, you can strike gold. Make sure you have a very good vibe going with them on line before you meet up.

MrHappy
08-26-2010, 11:07 AM
I have had good luck with Dominican Cupid as well. Meeting up with one next that I have known for over a year. But be aware of the ones who start asking for money. The college girls like to ask for money for books.

But if you can steer clear of those and find some that generally want to be taken away from their boring and mundane life, you can strike gold. Make sure you have a very good vibe going with them on line before you meet up.

Great advice.

I've seen some of the messages guys send to the ex, and I gotta say, there are some ignorant motherfuckers out there.

She gets dozens of emails everyday(she's one of the most popular on the site), and most of them are from jerks.

wrgold
08-26-2010, 11:30 AM
And one other thing too. Make sure you see them on webcam. Do not ever rely on pictures. Dont ask me how I know this.

JD426
08-26-2010, 11:39 AM
And one other thing too. Make sure you see them on webcam. Do not ever rely on pictures. Dont ask me how I know this.
Or ask them to write something on a piece of paper and hold it up in a picture, tell them it really turns you on. They are more than happy to please in any little way they can.

weyland
08-26-2010, 11:59 AM
Do not ever rely on pictures. Dont ask me how I know this.
How do you know that? :)

manofsteele69
08-26-2010, 12:16 PM
Is DominicanCupid a paid service site? Can't have evidence on my credit card.

SrSuerte
08-26-2010, 01:57 PM
It is not totally free. Limited services without a paid account.

KoKi9290
08-26-2010, 09:39 PM
How do you know that? :)

Been there, done that. She was a last minute addition to the collection from Cupid and I only spoke with her once or twice. Picture on the sight was a beautiful castellana, blanca, delgada, with long dark hair. Luckily, for someone I haven't vetted by cam and lots of conversations, my m.o. is a drink or coffe. Met her the Central Mall in SDQ and she was thick and very triguena. A quick coffee and she was on her way.

MrHappy
08-27-2010, 07:14 AM
Been there, done that. She was a last minute addition to the collection from Cupid and I only spoke with her once or twice. Picture on the sight was a beautiful castellana, blanca, delgada, with long dark hair. Luckily, for someone I haven't vetted by cam and lots of conversations, my m.o. is a drink or coffe. Met her the Central Mall in SDQ and she was thick and very triguena. A quick coffee and she was on her way.

I actually had one a while back that was the exact opposite. So so on the website, and she turned out to be MUCH nicer in person.

Unfortunately, I was the one that didn't meet expectations.

A quick coffee, and SHE was on her way, as I watched her unbelieveable body walk away...

As one gets older, it happens sometimes.

Mr Hillbilly
08-27-2010, 11:37 AM
I have Dominican cupid but go with Latinamerican cupid so I can use for both Colombia and DR

BUT like I said before Facebook they chase you! and oh and it is free .

Both from Santo Domingo FACEBOOK CHICAS

I never contacted them, they contacted me .

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=236&pictureid=4659

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=236&pictureid=4658

Bstokley
08-27-2010, 01:49 PM
I have Dominican cupid but go with Latinamerican cupid so I can use for both Colombia and DR

BUT like I said before Facebook they chase you! and oh and it is free .

Both from Santo Domingo

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=236&pictureid=4659)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=236&pictureid=4658)
I'm registered to both, but which do you think i should actually subcribe to?

MrHappy
08-27-2010, 02:23 PM

After spending many hours on both, I can tell you that the really good looking girls with killer bodies from Colombia outnumber the ones from the Dominican Republic by what seems like a hugh margin.

While you can search both countries from both sites, it seems like there's a lot more stunners on the latinaamerica site.

That's what I'd go with..

Bstokley
08-27-2010, 02:28 PM
After spending many hours on both, I can tell you that the really good looking girls with killer bodies from Colombia outnumber the ones from the Dominican Republic by what seems like a hugh margin.

While you can search both countries from both sites, it seems like there's a lot more stunners on the latinaamerica site.

That's what I'd go with..

Latinamericancupid.com it is.

Mr Hillbilly
08-27-2010, 02:28 PM

If it is in Colombia Colombiancupid, Latinamericancupid or Amigos .com

DR I have no clue I have all of them but it seems most girls don't have internet.

Facebook seems to have the lookers subscribe to Hard rock cafe Santo Domingo and look through the chics or the Hooters site work from there.

JD426
08-27-2010, 02:54 PM
Give yourself at least a month to get the feel for the site, and it may take 2-3 months+ to find a real Gem, but they are definitely in there.
The most important thing I can tell you is dont waste time chatting with chicas who you have no intentions of meeting (& fucking) just to be a nice guy, unless you are practicing your spanish. These chicas will waste your time to no end. Dont fall for it. If you would not fuck her, why talk to her ? Sounds cold, but it will save you a lot of wasted energy.
And as soon as they show any characteristics you dont like ,(like asking for money or complaning obout this and that and how broke they are ) cut off all comminication, block them. Next.
I reject almost all IM requests, no matter how nice they sound. Will chat with only 1 out of 50, probably even less. If you dont like the pic, close the window. Dont engage. The chicas are doing the same thing, I guarentee it.
Putas are available as well if thats what you are after.They are easy to spot.

JuanElGriego
08-27-2010, 10:21 PM
I was at La passions in the end of June 2010 and she was working there. My wingman had a sesion with her and said she was great!

Not sure if she is still there though. Check the La passions website and you might see her pics.

She was a sweet chick.

From Villa Gonzalez.

They all eventually leave La Passion ..... except for Madelin. They're gonna bury that bitch under the bar, i think.

greydread
08-27-2010, 10:50 PM
I actually had one a while back that was the exact opposite. So so on the website, and she turned out to be MUCH nicer in person.

Unfortunately, I was the one that didn't meet expectations.

A quick coffee, and SHE was on her way, as I watched her unbelieveable body walk away...

As one gets older, it happens sometimes.

I can't imagine that. Did you show her the old photos of you 60 lbs. heavier? She should hae given up the booty on effort alone.

What a BITCH!

manofsteele69
08-29-2010, 08:49 PM
Ahhh, Madelin...

Had a few sessions with her. Hope she never leaves. will be there in November. Hope she is still there.

ElPlomero
08-29-2010, 11:44 PM
From what I hear...

Latin American Cupid is good if you plan on going to more than one country.

If you are going exclusively to Colombia, at least for now... Colombian Cupid would work better because all but a few are from Colombia.

Why bother weeding through the chicas from other countries when you are not planning on going there?

There are a ton of girls on CC just from the greater MDE area alone.

Just my 2 cents.

Mr Hillbilly
08-30-2010, 10:06 AM
All the Cupids I keep the pop up blocker on.

I don't want to chat.

I only search through , get the emails of the ones I am interested in THEN

cross reference the girls email to Facebook or others to get a better look at them.

Like some of you guys have said sometimes they are little thicker or uglier than Cupid

pics SOMETIMES they are better looking.

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
08-30-2010, 01:10 PM
All the Cupids I keep the pop up blocker on.

I don't want to chat.

I only search through , get the emails of the ones I am interested in THEN

cross reference the girls email to Facebook or others to get a better look at them.

Like some of you guys have said sometimes they are little thicker or uglier than Cupid

pics SOMETIMES they are better looking.

CSI Santiago?:rofl:

Mr Hillbilly
08-30-2010, 01:14 PM
Most people would show up meet them; see they are fat make a run for it and waste time for no reason.

Not to mention if you travel alot Facebook is big advantage if you post alot of pics on there like I do.

Most girls would just think your a bum that contacts her on internet , she sees your picture on Facebook at the local landmark it SEPARATES

you from rest of the 100 guys that contacted her and makes her MORE interested because your just not one of those dorks who gets a

membership to contact girls and never shows up in their home country.

90 percent of Colombian Cupid girls I contact have Facebook

Cuba Libre
08-30-2010, 11:18 PM
Great advice.

I've seen some of the messages guys send to the ex, and I gotta say, there are some ignorant motherfuckers out there.

She gets dozens of emails everyday(she's one of the most popular on the site), and most of them are from jerks.Hey, that wasn't me. I've only tried to contact her on badoo. :)

hugrad95a
09-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Just joined Dominican cupid

Bstokley
09-01-2010, 07:25 PM
Just joined Dominican cupid
just joined as well

KoKi9290
09-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Been off and on DominicanCupid for years. Depends on my needs. But I find the quality of chicas is better on LatinAmericanCupid. And you get the bonus of chicas in other countries.

Bstokley
09-02-2010, 05:14 AM
Been off and on DominicanCupid for years. Depends on my needs. But I find the quality of chicas is better on LatinAmericanCupid. And you get the bonus of chicas in other countries.
I just signed up to both, kinda leaning towards Dominicancupid more, only because i dont when i'm ever gonna visit Peru or chile or argentina

and thats where a lot of these women have been hitting me up from lol.

nnjdave
09-02-2010, 08:34 PM
Ahhh, Madelin...

Had a few sessions with her. Hope she never leaves. will be there in November. Hope she is still there.

She is the most hard-core chica in the joint. I told her to play with my balls and she pulled them halfway to my knees. Kinda hurt, but a good nut. Keep an eye out though, I caught her putting a condom on her finger.

Her english ability helps too.

hugrad95a
09-02-2010, 08:45 PM
She is the most hard-core chica in the joint. I told her to play with my balls and she pulled them halfway to my knees. Kinda hurt, but a good nut. Keep an eye out though, I caught her putting a condom on her finger.

Her english ability helps too.

OUCH.....:eek::eek:

manofsteele69
09-06-2010, 03:45 AM
That's too funny. :D Never had her pull my balls.

I will keep an eye out for the condom on the finger though. :eek:

anyone know if she takes in the culo?

manofsteele69
09-06-2010, 03:46 AM
just joined dominican cupid as well. anyone had any success on this site. Did anyone meet up with these girls?

Share some stories.

Desiguy
09-06-2010, 09:32 PM
i did her 2 times. she was the best.her english was perfect. very nice girl. she was working in la passion in June 2010. i hope she is still there when i go in Nov 2010.