PDA

View Full Version : Perfect example of Mongers F'n up the game.

hugrad95a
08-28-2010, 03:16 AM
I've been a lurker here for a minute until I finally came from behind the curtain and started posting met some cool peoples here. The first website I lurked at was ISG. I had not been over there in a long time. I'm over there reading trip reports and one after another I see a common theme. I don't want to flame those cats but allot of the trip reports I have been reading were some straight up BS when it comes to what to pay the Chica's.

I'm starting to really think that we are the 10% of the informed and 90% of the masses are lost. So the next time a chica quotes you 3000 pesos for TLN or 2000 for ST, there are fools out there paying it.

Here's an example"

Quick question. Are you guys really getting girls for 1500 short time and 2000 for TLN? Almost every girl I have talked to, is firm about getting 3000 for all night and 2-2500 for shor time. Now maybe it has to do with the fact that Sosua is packed right now with americans. I think TL, NG and SeaBreeze are all sold out. But when I offer the girls 1500 & 2000, i get such attiutude back from them that I think the quotes on here must be BS.

Answer
That sounds about right. I have gotten lucky in the past with paying 1500 for ST but only because the chicas were newbies and that is the price they told me (which indicated to me they were newbies) and it was only with Haitiana's. 2000-2500 for ST and 3000 for LT or TLN is pretty much standard now.

Be wary of the guy who says he is paying 1000-1500 for TLN because you would be correct in assuming that he is full of shit. If a crack-hoe in the US is going for $40 then you can only imagine what his 1000 peso chica looks like...

Everything has to be kept in perspective. If you are a reasonably attractive guy and some woman wanted to pay you 2000 TLN when you know that you could easily get 2000 ST from 3-4 different women for that night, then why would you opt for the former option? You wouldn't unless you really, really liked her. Now if you were a mostly unattractive guy that most women would pass over and you were desperate (still got to feed your kid(s)), then you'd probably take the 2000 for TLN and possibly even less.

.....Be wary of the guy who says he is paying 1000-1500 for TLN because you would be correct in assuming that he is full of shit. If a crack-hoe in the US is going for $40 then you can only imagine what his 1000 peso chica looks like.......

Answer
I say the guy is talking shit would be correct. If you get one poster who says he paid 1500 TLN then the next guy doesn't want to look like a chump so he quotes the same price knowing darn well he paid more. I don't do Sosua but 1000-1500 TLN is unheard of in rep dom unless you found some non-pro back in the campo chica who has never left her finca and don't know crap.

I do believe if it is very late at night a few chicas may do 1500 TLN because they want to sleep in an A/C hotel room instead of in a tin roof shack with four other people in the bed plus she gets breakfast in the morning.

hugrad95a
08-28-2010, 03:22 AM
Just to be clear on my last trip I paid 1000 to 1500 for ST and paid only 2000 for TLN. And to some here that might be two much. I for one am grateful the I took the blue pill and unplugged from the matrix because these dudes are lost.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2227&page=45&pp=15

More Bull.

Go to the Pedro Clisante with you and your homies. Find the ugliest, most unattractive broad out there; then confirm with one another that she is the most hideous. Do her a favor and offer her the chance of a lifetime: 1000 pesos for TLN. Tell her the offer expires ten seconds from the intial conversation.

This is true. To summarize, there are two scenarios whereas one can get a chica for 1500-2K TLN.

1) You have to be abnormally good looking with some game.

or

2) Your able to accept some of the lower echelon chicas most guys would not touch and the chica is grateful she was picked for once and she gives you a good deal.

chicmatic
08-28-2010, 03:38 AM
I could be naive but, I believe my prices are my prices. I have a range that I'm comfortable with and I stick within that range. Anything above will get deuces unless I'm hard up which I'm not. There are newbie prices, veteran prices, and prices in between. I keep ST between 1000-1500 and TLN 2000 plus or minus propina. I've already paid the dummy tax, no need to repeat it.

MrHappy
08-28-2010, 07:05 AM
Just to be clear on my last trip I paid 1000 to 1500 for ST and paid only 2000 for TLN. And to some here that might be two much. I for one am grateful the I took the blue pill and unplugged from the matrix because these dudes are lost.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2227&page=45&pp=15

More Bull.

Go to the Pedro Clisante with you and your homies. Find the ugliest, most unattractive broad out there; then confirm with one another that she is the most hideous. Do her a favor and offer her the chance of a lifetime: 1000 pesos for TLN. Tell her the offer expires ten seconds from the intial conversation.

This is true. To summarize, there are two scenarios whereas one can get a chica for 1500-2K TLN.

1) You have to be abnormally good looking with some game.

or

2) Your able to accept some of the lower echelon chicas most guys would not touch and the chica is grateful she was picked for once and she gives you a good deal.

I love the guy's comment about "you can probably buy a bottle of Baileys for 500 pesos"

The blind leading the blind.

naptime
08-28-2010, 08:54 AM
I've already paid the dummy tax, no need to repeat it.

:clap2: :clap2:

perfect way to look at it.

yes there ARE guys paying 200-2500 for st. and there ARE guys paying 300-3500 for tln....

many of us WERE those guys !!!

my first trip, at hollywood cabanas in cofresi, i was getting hooked up, 50 bucks for 4 hours.

my second trip, i was paying 50 bucks for an hour or two AND paying for a cabana for each girl. i was told that sosua and cabarette girls cost more than cofresi girls.

my third trip, i was told that the 50 bucks for st and 100 bucks for tln was the going rate (because thats what the girls were asking for)

thankfully, after our second or third night, someone set us straight on what the REAL prices were.

he told me straight up... offer ever chica 1000 pesos tonight, for tln... you'll be surprised.. and you WONT go to bed alone.

that night i had a threesome with two girls, for a few hours, for 1500 each.

and after i dropped them off, i ended up taking tow haitians back to the room, for 500 pesos. total. 250 pesos each. it was 4 am, everything was closed down, and they approached me. i told them i only had 500 pesos. they figured it was better than nothing.

this was the night that truly opened my eyes to what we should be paying... it also began my love affair with tight thin haitianas :)

greydread
08-28-2010, 10:11 AM
............................and after i dropped them off, i ended up taking tow haitians back to the room, for 500 pesos. total. 250 pesos each. it was 4 am, everything was closed down, and they approached me. i told them i only had 500 pesos. they figured it was better than nothing.

this was the night that truly opened my eyes to what we should be paying... it also began my love affair with tight thin haitianas :)

I use the "broke"routine all the time.

There are a few independents in Santo Domingo that I'll break off a couple hundred pesos every time I see them. They always call my Dom cell to see if I need anything. On a generous day I'll gift them 500 pesos. There are so many other options.

Those guys on ISG are raw ass rookies and should have stuck with Costa Rica.

Navyblue25
08-28-2010, 10:59 AM
I never post on the site up until this point. I have always read the posts. I have been coming to Sosua for 6 years and the cost depends on the person. If you speak spanish it is a plus. If you understand the culture it is even better. When they know that they can not run game on you, the game changes. Most guys try to treat these girls as if they were from the states ( especially prices , vip, ect ). If you ever look at how the dominicanos treat the women it would open your eyes. Why are we doing more or paying more for what the dominicanos get for free. If they think that they can get over on you, forget about a good price ( And they all talk to each other). They don't respect you by spending your money on them. You are just someone that they can use and get over on. If you want to get ahead in Sosua, learn the culture. When you learn more about who you are dealing with they will let you know. They will tell you that you know too much. When you can tell them about there country, culture, music, food, town, etc. The whole attitude changes. Most of learning this only comes with time or if you have dominican friends that are willing to share how things work in there country (city). I usually get what I want for less but it is because I know better. There are 3 prices in the DR. One for Dominicans, one for gringos, and one for those who know better which is closer to the dominican prices. Good Luck.

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
08-28-2010, 11:53 AM
Well Said Navy. I have said this in the past.

If I pay Ten Billion to a chica for a ST that has nothing to do with the next individual. Sure some guys pay more but I have seen others pay less.

2 weeks ago a chica told me mongers were only offering 500 for ST, and I have been in Sosua on other trips where the chicas were quoting 6 mil for ST.

I stick to my guns and pay what I WANT not what the chica wants. You have to screen them to see if the taste is going to be good. Hell I rather pay a crack head for a great taste than pay Halle Berry for a terrible sexual encounter.

The bottom line is its your vacation who cares what other people are paying or doing you are trying to enjoy yourself and the chica.

This is the most important thing. Its your vacation enjoy yourself and let other mongers subsidize your future and current chica encounters.

I never post on the site up until this point. I have always read the posts. I have been coming to Sosua for 6 years and the cost depends on the person. If you speak spanish it is a plus. If you understand the culture it is even better. When they know that they can not run game on you, the game changes. Most guys try to treat these girls as if they were from the states ( especially prices , vip, ect ). If you ever look at how the dominicanos treat the women it would open your eyes. Why are we doing more or paying more for what the dominicanos get for free. If they think that they can get over on you, forget about a good price ( And they all talk to each other). They don't respect you by spending your money on them. You are just someone that they can use and get over on. If you want to get ahead in Sosua, learn the culture. When you learn more about who you are dealing with they will let you know. They will tell you that you know too much. When you can tell them about there country, culture, music, food, town, etc. The whole attitude changes. Most of learning this only comes with time or if you have dominican friends that are willing to share how things work in there country (city). I usually get what I want for less but it is because I know better. There are 3 prices in the DR. One for Dominicans, one for gringos, and one for those who know better which is closer to the dominican prices. Good Luck.

weyland
08-28-2010, 11:55 AM
There are 3 prices in the DR. One for Dominicans, one for gringos, and one for those who know better which is closer to the dominican prices.
Funnily enough I recently posted almost the same comment on another site. I called them the "Local Rate", the "Visitor Rate", and the "Ex-Pat Rate" which was midway between the first two.

Obviously there are also some guys who are not ex-pats but visit the DR often enough to know what's what and they aren't paying 2500 for TLN or 2000 for ST either.

hugrad95a
08-28-2010, 12:05 PM
My intro to the DR game was BB's so I knew the price structure. An common sense told me that those were top of the line chicas. So if I was in Sosua I was gonna pay BB's prices or less. Have I over paid once or twice but on the average hell no.

SeaWeed
08-28-2010, 12:07 PM
I was told TLN was $100US when I first went to the DR ten years ago and didn't take long to find out it was closer to $50 a night

in Sosua I only pay $1000 Pesos for ST for a couple hours as I can't see paying $2000 or $2500 for TLN at 1AM when they told me they'd be leaving at 6AM

think for a lot of mongers it's how many fucks you can get for a $100US
and 3 can be done pretty easily for that $100 and by some pretty fine Chicas

hugrad95a
08-28-2010, 12:11 PM
Well Said Navy. I have said this in the past.

If I pay Ten Billion to a chica for a ST that has nothing to do with the next individual. Sure some guys pay more but I have seen others pay less.

2 weeks ago a chica told me mongers were only offering 500 for ST, and I have been in Sosua on other trips where the chicas were quoting 6 mil for ST.

I stick to my guns and pay what I WANT not what the chica wants. You have to screen them to see if the taste is going to be good. Hell I rather pay a crack head for a great taste than pay Halle Berry for a terrible sexual encounter.

The bottom line is its your vacation who cares what other people are paying or doing you are trying to enjoy yourself and the chica.

This is the most important thing. Its your vacation enjoy yourself and let other mongers subsidize your future and current chica encounters.

I would respectfully disagree one of your points. If the generally uninformed start paying $100/$3600 RDfor ST cause that's what we pay in the US, well you will be hard pressed to find a chica that's gonna take $1000RD because the uniformed are paying based what they pay in the US.

Bottom line is I would expect those dudes over there at ISG to be informed what the going rates are. It shocked me to see what they were paying and acting like paying $1000 RD for a short term was a lie or your getting some crack head.

Jimmydr
08-28-2010, 12:12 PM
I would respectfully disagree one of your points. If the generally uninformed start paying $100/$3600 RDfor ST cause that's what we pay in the US, well you will be hard pressed to find a chica that's gonna take $1000RD because the uniformed are paying based what they pay in the US.

Bottom line is I would expect those dudes over there at ISG to be informed what the going rates are. I shocked me to see what they were paying and acting like paying $1000 RD for a short term was a lie or I your getting some crack head.

They just donīt know how to do it.

hugrad95a
08-28-2010, 12:14 PM
I was told TLN was $100US when I first went to the DR ten years ago and didn't take long to find out it was closer to $50 a night

in Sosua I only pay $1000 Pesos for ST for a couple hours as I can't see paying $2000 or $2500 for TLN at 1AM when they told me they'd be leaving at 6AM

think for a lot of mongers it's how many fucks you can get for a $100US
and 3 can be done pretty easily for that $100 and by some pretty fine Chicas

I believe those dudes who are paying the $100 per TLN are the dudes getting hit with I have to leave my baby is sick call after 2 hours.

weyland
08-28-2010, 12:42 PM
Bottom line is I would expect those dudes over there at ISG to be informed what the going rates are. I shocked me to see what they were paying and acting like paying $1000 RD for a short term was a lie or I your getting some crack head.
Although ISG has nothing like the coverage of DR which ISOC has, there are enough posters there to provide a fair sample, and I would say there is much the same balance there between over-payers, cheap fuckers (like me), and those in between as there is on ISOC. In fact many of the posters there are our members under the same or different handles.

We have plenty of guys here who brag about over-paying and over-tipping as well as those who don't even realise they are doing it.

We don't have a monopoly here in mongering competence ("mongability" I call it).

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
08-28-2010, 12:57 PM

Bottom line is I would expect those dudes over there at ISG to be informed what the going rates are. It shocked me to see what they were paying and acting like paying $1000 RD for a short term was a lie or your getting some crack head.

We can agree to disagree...however look at the big picture these guys aren't in DR every weekend...therefore there will be times (as I stated in my original post) where the chicas will have to take a reasonable price (or the Dominican Price).

Again if you can speak the language and AREN'T AFRAID TO LOSE THE CHICA you will be fine. I have done it a thousand times.

The other main point missing from this discussion is that there is more to DR than just Pedro Clisante. I assure you if you venture "off the beaten path" you are not going to hear these crazy 6 mil ST quotes.

Please believe me sir you are getting worked up over a small item.

People (aka WU novios) are always going to tell chicas when you put their pictures on JDR site.

Mongers (some not all) are going to overpay for the pussy...it's their right...the way to combat this is to not keep all your eggs in one basket.

Respectfully to everyone myself included...travel to more locals...I know Pedro Clisante is point and shoot and I love it.

But the campos now that's where you will find the diamonds in the rough. And I guarantee you will never hear 8 mil for TLN.

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
08-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Well said...

Again this has been happening since hookers were created. I don't think you can change anyone else you can only manage your own plata.

Everyone in the world likes different things. I like petite dark latinas, and my wingman is versatile he likes them all.

That's what makes the world interesting. If we all did the same thing and liked the same things it would be a horrible place to live.

Although ISG has nothing like the coverage of DR which ISOC has, there are enough posters there to provide a fair sample, and I would say there is much the same balance there between over-payers, cheap fuckers (like me), and those in between as there is on ISOC. In fact many of the posters there are our members under the same or different handles.

We have plenty of guys here who brag about over-paying and over-tipping as well as those who don't even realise they are doing it.

We don't have a monopoly here in mongering competence ("mongability" I call it).

Jimmydr
08-28-2010, 01:14 PM
Well said...

Again this has been happening since hookers were created. I don't think you can change anyone else you can only manage your own plata.

Everyone in the world likes different things. I like petite dark latinas, and my wingman is versatile he likes them all.

That's what makes the world interesting. If we all did the same thing and liked the same things it would be a horrible place to live.

Information helps. Without it I stii would be paying $100 a night in DR.

PapiQueRico
08-28-2010, 01:14 PM

This is only true if you do not know the most important word in the Monger dictionary:

NEXT!

There are so many chicas you just need to find the right one.

And if a town like Sosua ever gets to a point where the chicas are setting uniform proces then it's time to say next as far as where to monger. Just like there are hundreds of chicas there ar also hundreds of towns and villages.

Jimmydr
08-28-2010, 01:17 PM
This is only true if you do not know the most important word in the Monger dictionary:

NEXT!

There are so many chicas you just need to find the right one.

And if a town like Sosua ever gets to a point where the chicas are setting uniform proces then it's time to say next as far as where to monger. Just like there are hundreds of chicas there ar also hundreds of towns and villages.

Some guys canīt do that. The first batch of chicas contains the one and they loose control of it trying to explain how she is better than all the rest.

steviewonder
08-28-2010, 01:17 PM
I usually get what I want for less but it is because I know better. There are 3 prices in the DR. One for Dominicans, one for gringos, and one for those who know better which is closer to the dominican prices. Good Luck.

The same goes for many of the restaurants here in Sosua that have a local menu and a tourist menu. Pasta and chicas are the same, just cheaper for us that live here. Especially when some of you think with your dicks and pay them what they want, and at the same time treating them like royal queens. I laugh when I hear what they tell me some of the guys pay for 2 hrs. Especially when a senior loan officer in a bank which has a university degree works 5 ― days, 48 hrs a week, and she gets under 11,000 pesos a month. Maybe some of them should loan out their pussies and earn more than 53 pesos an hour :eek:before deductions.

Navy, may you get the local menu all the time!:wink:

Jimmydr
08-28-2010, 01:18 PM
The same goes for many of the restaurants here in Sosua that have a local menu and a tourist menu. Pasta and chicas are the same, just cheaper for us that live here. Especially when some of you think with your dicks and pay them what they want, and at the same time treating them like royal queens. I laugh when I hear what they tell me some of the guys pay for 2 hrs. Especially when a senior loan officer in a bank which has a university degree works 5 ― days, 48 hrs a week, and she gets under 11,000 pesos a month. Maybe some of them should loan out their pussies and earn more than 53 pesos an hour :eek:before deductions.

Navy, may you get the local menu all the time!:wink:

If you co into the campo, all the restaurants have only one price.

greydread
08-28-2010, 01:21 PM
Again if you can speak the language and AREN'T AFRAID TO LOSE THE CHICA you will be fine. I have done it a thousand times.

When you learn more about who you are dealing with they will let you know. They will tell you that you know too much. When you can tell them about there country, culture, music, food, town, etc. The whole attitude changes.

I have a range that I'm comfortable with and I stick within that range.

I believe those dudes who are paying the $100 per TLN are the dudes getting hit with I have to leave my baby is sick call after 2 hours.

This is the difference between this site and ISG. They may have as many seasoned travellers but those aren't the ones doing most of the posting there.

I haven't logged into ISG or WSG in a long, long time. I come here to get updates and share info and go to DR1 to find out about all the other stuff not related to putology.

steviewonder
08-28-2010, 01:25 PM
If you co into the campo, all the restaurants have only one price.

But if you stay only on Pedro C, you'll never see a campo:wink:
So that's why I believe, when in Rome, do as the Romans do:)

vewdew
08-28-2010, 01:28 PM
We can agree to disagree...however look at the big picture these guys aren't in DR every weekend...therefore there will be times (as I stated in my original post) where the chicas will have to take a reasonable price (or the Dominican Price).

That might the problem, they are set on a specific chica and they are willing to pay whatever she will tell them, cause the other brain is so fixed on that fine piece of ass.

And are afraid they might lose it, therefore overpaying and not caring so chicas take advantage of the situation and start asking whatever they want cause several guys paid for it.

JUST MY 2 CENTS.

DCIronman
08-28-2010, 01:44 PM

EXACTAMENTE!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Only a few posts to his name, but we can already see that Navyblue25 gets it. Those that have been traveling to Sosua for years know that guys have been overpaying chicas for years. But those that "know" still get the chicas they want for less.

steviewonder
08-28-2010, 01:48 PM
That might the problem, they are set on a specific chica and they are willing to pay whatever she will tell them, cause the other brain is so fixed on that fine piece of ass.

And are afraid they might lose it, therefore overpaying and not caring so chicas take advantage of the situation and start asking whatever they want cause several guys paid for it.

JUST MY 2 CENTS.

Not sure about what they are going to lose? The choices are endless and hungry for pesos. And there is no way you can eat up :quicky2:the entire buffet line, even if you're here for a week. These chicas are no different then the chicos here, they relish the thought of negotiating with someone that's not a push over. In the end, both parties end up :woohoo:

DCIronman
08-28-2010, 01:50 PM

Tell you what. Keep on visiting the DR and do the things that Navyblue laid out in post #7. I guarantee that you will eventually feel differently about this whole "Mongers f'n up the game" theory.;)

gdogg
08-28-2010, 03:16 PM
Information helps. Without it I stii would be paying $100 a night in DR.

And I wouldn't have ever made the FIRST trip! Some have the information but are just thick skulled. I studied the information, and verified it against other intel gathered from like minded individuals on the boards. And I've had way fewer problems over the years than the guys who give the chicas what they ask for, believe that!

JD426
08-28-2010, 03:30 PM
Tell you what. Keep on visiting the DR and do the things that Navyblue laid out in post #7. I guarantee that you will eventually feel differently about this whole "Mongers f'n up the game" theory.;)

Agree with you 100%, Navyblue speaks from experience, you can read it between the lines, its all right there. When its broken down, its all so simple.
However, eventhough these "Mongers f'n up the game" dudes, may not be able to fuck up the entire "Game", they MAY fuck up a couple SPOTS ( a hotel here, a bar there, perhaps the whole strip eventually) , and sooner or later as was said, we may have to move " the game" OUT of Sosua.
Guys who fish could probably relate to this , Good "spots"can get fucked up pretty quick, when they attract the wrong fisherman who even though they have all the latest Gear and bait, they leave their Litter behind and the spot is never the same again.

Navyblue25
08-28-2010, 04:15 PM
For the Guys that don't know.

These women that are in this game especially in Sosua are in it for the money. When you are getting dominican prices or getting it for free, then you are negotiating. The chicas(working) respect you when they know that they can't get over on you. I know this sounds crazy but remember the dominicano. They never try the shit that they try with gringos on dominicanos. Dominicanos are macho towards the chicas, you be smart towards them. Knowledge is power in this situation. I conversate with chicas but during the conversation they figure out that you know alot about there culture. (Usually calling me tigure) Sometimes it pays to play until you need to let them know that you have the upper hand. You have to be firm with these women and always drive the ship.( meaning, make all the decisions with them. Do Not let them negotiate anything. Tell them what you want and how much.) Chicas are use to their chulos running the show and setting the terms. You should not be any different. They study you right off the plane to see if they can find a weakness.(for the dinero) They work in teams so always be on guard. Remember, it is your money, your terms, your vacation. You are not there to wine and dine these women and they just want your money. Look at it for what it is, Disney Land. You want to go on all the rides for the best prices without any complications. Be safe, have fun, and be smart when dealing with these women that want your money.