PDA

View Full Version : Who's car

will_blueprint
04-05-2005, 10:29 AM
Last time I was there I used Jason and Gipsy of Adventure car for my rental. The first truck I had was a Cr-V Had to take it back because the aircon didnt work. So they let me walk thru the lot and pick out what I wanted. While in the lot I noticed someone was renting A Lancer OZ edition and a Lancer Evo. Any idea who has those. Thats are bad ass cars and pretty close to what I used to race in here. I like my cars fast and i got sick of tryna pass people in the big boxy truck. Thx

Reel Deal
04-05-2005, 11:46 AM
One pothole and your cool cat fantasy becomes a freakin' nightmare.

The roads suck. You never know when you'll bottom the oil pan with disasterous results (ask DT about what he saw).

I want a jeepeta with a solid suspension and ground clearance.

will_blueprint
04-05-2005, 12:03 PM
I was just there, i know how they are, I wont be driving no where but to town and my crib. it doesnt suck til you start going towards Cabarete. I guess i am form chicago so bad streets dont bother me

psriches
04-06-2005, 02:57 PM
I was just there, i know how they are, I wont be driving no where but to town and my crib. it doesnt suck til you start going towards Cabarete. I guess i am form chicago so bad streets dont bother meThat's what i say... We also have some fucked up streets...

Reel Deal
04-06-2005, 03:22 PM
I was just there, i know how they are, I wont be driving no where but to town and my crib. it doesnt suck til you start going towards Cabarete. I guess i am form chicago so bad streets dont bother meThat's what i say... We also have some fucked up streets... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get me or DT to give you a tour of "bad streets". It will change the way you look at the s#itty Chicago (I lived there for 21/2 years...) streets forever.

There are potholes than can eat an entire bus...