PDA

View Full Version : Another gringo slaughtered...UPDATE

WickedWillie
09-04-2010, 12:42 PM
Earlier this year I started a thread about an Italian guy murdered in Cabarete.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=239656

It's never normally reported but it would appear that the guy apprehended at the time has been sentenced to what appears to me to be a fairly lenient term of 15 years. Hope the fucker rots.

http://www.dominicancentral.com/newsarticle/italian_s_killer_jailed/

whynotme
09-04-2010, 01:03 PM
a 15 year sentence for a conviction for mansalughter/murder is about the average sentence in most countries for a criminal with a minor track record.

but that would/will be an eternity when done in a dr prison;)

hioctane
09-04-2010, 01:18 PM
Earlier this year I started a thread about an Italian guy murdered in Cabarete.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=239656

It's never normally reported but it would appear that the guy apprehended at the time has been sentenced to what appears to me to be a fairly lenient term of 15 years. Hope the fucker rots.

http://www.dominicancentral.com/newsarticle/italian_s_killer_jailed/

You must be watching too many movies! The average sentence is 10-20 years in the USA. Voluntary is 20 years. Involuntary is 10 years.. This is based on no priory felony conviction.

WickedWillie
09-04-2010, 01:58 PM
You must be watching too many movies! The average sentence is 10-20 years in the USA. Voluntary is 20 years. Involuntary is 10 years.. This is based on no priory felony conviction.

I guess...Jack McCoy in Law and Order always plea bargains 25 to life!!

I believed mandatory sentence here in the DR was always 30 years for murder.

gdogg
09-04-2010, 02:19 PM
I guess...Jack McCoy in Law and Order always plea bargains 25 to life!!

I believed mandatory sentence here in the DR was always 30 years for murder.

Jack McCoy's always dealing murder one cases, manslaughter is a lighter sentence.

Apos
09-04-2010, 02:49 PM
Fortunately this case is in the DR where a 15 year term may well be a death sentence

greydread
09-05-2010, 06:28 AM
Fortunately this case is in the DR where a 15 year term may well be a death sentence

Depends on who you know. Sometimes it's a family reunion, complete with booze, drugs, Chicas, name it...

continentalmike
09-05-2010, 07:14 AM
here are a few pics from google (mixed result):

http://www.google.nl/images?hl=nl&rls=com.microsoft:nl:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7ACAW_nlNL324&q=carcel+la+victoria&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=yICDTL7YHcWmOJ7FoKsB&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=7&ved=0CEIQsAQwBg&biw=2332&bih=1147

Apos
09-05-2010, 10:00 AM
Depends on who you know. Sometimes it's a family reunion, complete with booze, drugs, Chicas, name it...
Sure, but heard similar about the US penal system.

I would not care to visit either :rolleyes:

whynotme
09-05-2010, 10:06 AM
that is what the powers to be call "rehabilitation"........:rolleyes:

after they have done 1/3 (or less) of there sentence they are eligible to be allowed overnight family visits:eek:.

in canada they bought mobile homes and installed them inside there own fenced in compound inside the main prison where the family comes and visits for a few days.

our tax dollars at work........fridge and freezer filled with steaks, shrimp etc.:icontd:

vewdew
09-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Poor bastard goin to jail looking like this --> (o)
goin to come out looking like that --> (O)

:)

whynotme
09-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Poor bastard goin to jail looking like this --> (o)
goin to come out looking like that --> (O)

:)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
exactly......when i worked in the prison system i went to work tired and hungry and came home rested and well fed;)

the inmates were served three full meals a day with the menu done by a nutrisionist to keep them healthier than their victims or most of the rest of society for that matter plus given snacks and extras before bed time:eek:

keep them fed and get them fat and lazy so they don't escape:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Apos
09-05-2010, 01:37 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
exactly......when i worked in the prison system i went to work tired and hungry and came home rested and well fed;)

the inmates were served three full meals a day with the menu done by a nutrisionist to keep them healthier than their victims or most of the rest of society for that matter plus given snacks and extras before bed time:eek:

keep them fed and get them fat and lazy so they don't escape:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I suspect that he was referring to a certain little, soon to be HUGE, orifice and not the waistline...but I may be wrong :rolleyes:

vewdew
09-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Yep i was refering to his new sex life not his waistline :)

husl2001
09-07-2010, 12:34 PM
that is what the powers to be call "rehabilitation"........:rolleyes:

after they have done 1/3 (or less) of there sentence they are eligible to be allowed overnight family visits:eek:.

in canada they bought mobile homes and installed them inside there own fenced in compound inside the main prison where the family comes and visits for a few days.

our tax dollars at work........fridge and freezer filled with steaks, shrimp etc.:icontd:

Personally, I'm not opposed to that at all. Prison shouldn't be like day camp, but I'm big on true rehab, work programs and conjugal visits.

Rehab in the form of formal educational programs both educates and trains the mind to do more that just plot stupid, counterproductive ish.

Work programs keeps a person busy, puts some change in his pocket, and burns off energy that would likely find a more violent outlet in the prison.

Conjugal visits. I'd rather some dude be smashing his esposa, novia, or the prison puta on the regular instead of trying to have an Oz moment with another dude.

Sure beats spending 15 years watching your back (and your behind).

hioctane
09-07-2010, 12:49 PM
Personally, I'm not opposed to that at all. Prison shouldn't be like day camp, but I'm big on true rehab, work programs and conjugal visits.

Rehab in the form of formal educational programs both educates and trains the mind to do more that just plot stupid, counterproductive ish.

Work programs keeps a person busy, puts some change in his pocket, and burns off energy that would likely find a more violent outlet in the prison.

Conjugal visits. I'd rather some dude be smashing his esposa, novia, or the prison puta on the regular instead of trying to have an Oz moment with another dude.

Sure beats spending 15 years watching your back (and your behind).

The problem with rehab programs is that it doesn't remove temptation. When they find something they want that they can't have, they'll turn to crime again.

I don't think conjugal visits will stop the dude smashing. It's not the urging to get laid because there's already conjugal visits and it still happens. It's more for power and survival.

whynotme
09-07-2010, 07:51 PM
a one time criminal should get all the breaks and access to all programs and school and rehabilitaion stuff available.

but;

once he becomes a career criminal the only way he changes to not being a criminal is to get old or to die;):rofl::rofl: