PDA

View Full Version : Velero Info

ShowdoenAC
09-13-2010, 10:40 PM
Just wondering if this place is still chica friendly? I stayed next door at Alegria last year, and it is kinda shocking that I see this place listed as chica friendly given the upscale clientele that I saw there last trip. Any info on mongering trips there would be appreciated.

jose1234
09-13-2010, 11:52 PM
I was there with my wife a few months ago and not at all mongering. The clientel was basically upscale but a guy in his 60's was there with a dominican woman in her 20's...swiming in the pool all week. So I think if a guy checks in with someone it's ok. But to bring someone in just for the afternoon or evening??? I'm not sure. As you are probably well aware, the restaurant accross the street usually has two to seven Chica's hangin out from about Lunch to late night. To get into the hotel, you have to walk by the main desk and during the day the manager (friendly but stern woman) is usually walking the grounds and on top of everything...so I think your taking a big chance going to Velero without knowing for sure its ok to invite Chicas for a short stay... My guess is that it's probably not ok...well maybe you'll have to bribe the front desk in the evening (knowng how things work in the dominican republic).

ShowdoenAC
09-14-2010, 09:29 AM
nevermind, ty