PDA

View Full Version : Ester from The Palace

Jimmydr
04-28-2004, 11:10 AM
She is back from where ever and quickly attached herself to a newbi.

Beavis
05-02-2004, 08:48 PM
Well then where is Vanessa ? or in native language

Entonces donde se encuentra Vanessa?

Jimmydr
05-03-2004, 08:09 AM
Well then where is Vanessa ? or in native language

Entonces donde se encuentra Vanessa?

She is whoring in NYC! :D

Beavis
05-03-2004, 08:44 PM
Well that is a good place for her. A whore will always be a whore. You cannot change them. I have been trying to explain that to people for years.

They always argue with the bullshit of "She has to do it" or " It is the only way she can survive" which is fucking bullshit. Whores are whores because they are lazy. They can work a job and survive if they have any dignity. Fortunately us whoremongers are there to help them but don't tell Beavis any of that bullshit that she is a good girl and that economic necessity forces her to sell her pussy.

There are some good girls that are whores and I have some whore friends but, I would never marry a whore. Many people fall in love with whores and think that life with her will be the same as the hour that you are paying her to fuck you. Newsflash.......It ain't gonna happen bro.

There are plenty of good girls in these latin countries but not in places like The Blue Marlin, The Palace, Papagayos, La Dolce Vita, ect. these are whores and whores are for fun. When you go to ride the bumper cars at the fair they are for fun. You don't want to buy the bumper bars. Think of a whore as a bumper car.

Beavis: laughs at guys who send money to their girls as she is fucking somebody else and spending his money.

elj707
05-03-2004, 11:00 PM
Hey Jimmy, where in new york is vanessa whoring she was a hot piece of ass :lol: :wink:

Jimmydr
05-04-2004, 07:58 AM
Hey Jimmy, where in new york is vanessa whoring she was a hot piece of ass :lol: :wink:

She was sited at Asscon!

elj707
05-04-2004, 10:58 PM
no shit, guess vanessa moved up in the world 8)