PDA

View Full Version : Madeline: Figueroa Agosto didn't do it

NewsWhore
09-14-2010, 03:10 PM
The widow of murdered police colonel Jose Amado Gonzalez Gonzalez, Madeline Bernard Pena told TV journalist Roberto Cavada that the state prosecutors are not interested in investigating the murder of her husband or others linked to the case of Puerto Rican drug capo Jose David Figueroa Agosto. She said she doubts that Figueroa Agosto ordered the death of her husband, who was killed on 24 December. But she said she does not know who ordered the murder.
She was interviewed by Roberto Cavada of the Telenoticias news program. She said she was married to Gonzalez for 16 years and they had three children together: Ashley, 15, Amanda, 11 and Amadito, 7.
She was in the car when her husband was murdered in a hail of bullets. "First I thought someone had collided with us and I got down from the car to see the crash, and that was when I felt the impact of the bullets in my back and in my leg and I fainted," she said. Fainting saved her life.
She said that her husband used to work in the police internal affairs department, but when the murder occurred, he had retired from the Police. Gonzalez was killed by 11 bullet wounds, including one to the head. The couple's vehicle shows 20 bullet holes, many from very powerful weapons.

More... (http://www.dr1.com/index.html#9)