PDA

View Full Version : wheel chair access

raydel
09-17-2010, 02:38 PM
im trying toget to DR for a week of mongering but i need wheelchair access.
any suggestions?
if i book double will any of the all inclusives let me bring in chicas?

sosuaman
09-17-2010, 02:44 PM
I have seen several tourists in wheelchairs down there as well as some that live there.

I do not know for sure about wheelchair accessability but there must be some available.

As far as the AI's - most that I know of will allow guests but you must pay for them ie. $60+

Good luck and welcome to the board..... :)

adios
09-17-2010, 03:09 PM
i never was at Black Beard's, but it might be a good choice for you? or do you want to go to an AI in POP-Playa Dorada? There are no chicas there, you have to hunt'em down at night in the disco or go to Cristals and El Bohem at POP. Or go to Sosua and pay the guest fee (60-70 usd) But I wouldn't recommend this....

Perhaps someone can recommend Black Beard's to him. I think it would be the most convenient thing. Sosua might also be an option. There are places with wheelchair accessability, but no AI's. Nice people to hang around with, though. And maaany chicas ...

sosuaman
09-17-2010, 03:18 PM
La Passions needs to be "wheel chair accessible" for this gentleman......

Nakom
09-17-2010, 04:04 PM
The bottom floor of the NG would be WC accessable - however the washrooms are standard.

weyland
09-18-2010, 10:27 AM
Blackbeards looks the best suggestion. Suggest he writes to them enquiring about wheelchair access.

Generally the DR is a century behind in that respect. A fully able person takes his life in his hands just walking along the sidewalk, what with wildly uneven surfaces, missing manhole covers and motoconchos bursting out of side-alleys or even out of house front-doors.