PDA

View Full Version : BROOKLYN357 in Sosua

BROOKLYN_357
09-24-2010, 02:42 PM
I'm in Sosua at the Sea Breeze Hotel, where everybody at???

bludot4743
09-24-2010, 03:42 PM
damn bro man u travelin and u ain't tell nobody:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: shame on a brother when he wheelin:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BROOKLYN_357
09-24-2010, 05:24 PM
i'll be out and about tonight...i can only text on my phone...i'll be wearing on NY Knicks Jersey, #1 Stoudamire

Citynights
09-24-2010, 06:00 PM
I'm in Sosua at the Sea Breeze Hotel, where everybody at???

pop by the New Garden....I am sure the place is full Isoc members...:rolleyes:
say hello to Wilfred if he is back from vacation....

BROOKLYN_357
09-25-2010, 04:22 PM
I was just over at NG, the spaghetti was good now i'm trying to find some BBBJCIM action, lol

el toro
09-25-2010, 05:22 PM
I'm gonna be there at NG tomorrow. WHEN you find that you need to find me and let me find her my dude...

BROOKLYN_357
09-25-2010, 05:25 PM
i've been walking around and pickings are slim...i know i haven't been here for some time, but i just assume they are cracking down...i could scoop one up at night and do the GFE , but i like to dismiss them in the early morning, lol

el toro
09-25-2010, 05:40 PM
It seems like the best thing now is to meet a few extra at night and make arrangements for the next day. I got one on call that's meeting me tomorrow--hopefully bringing her prima who I've had before or another amiga with her. I just need to get 3-4 in each day since my trip has been cut from 5 to only 3 days. I'm the bald dude with the bull on his shoulder or back of a shirt at NG if you're looking for me.lol

BROOKLYN_357
09-25-2010, 05:47 PM
ok, i'm not staying at the NG, they didn't have any vacancies, i'm staying at the Sea Breeze, but i go to NG to eat...i can catch up with you tomorrow....i think i will take your idea and get a "night one" tonight and set one up for an "afternoon romp", lol...damn, i gotta get back on my game, that's easy pimpin right there, lol

psriches
09-25-2010, 06:21 PM
i'll be out and about tonight...i can only text on my phone...i'll be wearing on NY Knicks Jersey, #1 StoudamireBy the time you get back, Melo will be with Jersey!! Enjoy the toto!!!

BROOKLYN_357
09-25-2010, 06:23 PM
what do Jersey have to compliment Melo???

psriches
09-25-2010, 06:52 PM
what do Jersey have to compliment Melo???Exactly!!!! Because they will have to get rid of everyone they have except the big kid!

BROOKLYN_357
09-25-2010, 06:53 PM
Exactly!!!! Because they will have to get rid of everyone they have except the big kid!

we'll see, well if that happens their ticket sales should increase, lol

Kevy
09-25-2010, 06:54 PM
Exactly!!!! Because they will have to get rid of everyone they have except the big kid!

They are promising to get Chris Paul in 2012.

BROOKLYN_357
09-25-2010, 06:56 PM
They are promising to get Chris Paul in 2012.

i dont think that's going to happen....the Knicks need a true point and they will do ANYTHING they can to include getting Bloomberg involved, lol, to get Chris Paul

psriches
09-25-2010, 06:59 PM
i dont think that's going to happen....the Knicks need a true point and they will do ANYTHING they can to include getting Bloomberg involved, lol, to get Chris PaulI don't think the knicks will go after Paul if Felton works out. I think they'll go in a different direction.

Seville
09-26-2010, 02:27 PM
Great meeting you at Passion's Friday nite. Thanks for the beer! I know you are having a great time.

BROOKLYN_357
09-26-2010, 04:35 PM
Great meeting you at Passion's Friday nite. Thanks for the beer! I know you are having a great time.

No problem Rob, I know you are having a great time as well

canigetit
10-02-2010, 12:53 PM
do you bro's head down there by yourselves? im having a hard time finding friends of mine who are into my hobby lol

Jimmydr
10-02-2010, 12:55 PM
do you bro's head down there by yourselves? im having a hard time finding friends of mine who are into my hobby lol

Just read the board for two weeks and you will never need them again.

JuanElGriego
10-02-2010, 12:56 PM

I've always been in the same boat as you, buddy. Friends aren't interested (or scared) by the 'scene'.

Not to worry though, you'll meet plenty of dudes down there that you'll have a blast with.

BROOKLYN_357
10-02-2010, 01:01 PM

i usually go most places solo, Philippines, Thailand, China, Japan...usually i meet people there...on the different boards i'm on, i develop friendships with other people and we'll just meet there....just go, lol

canigetit
10-02-2010, 01:15 PM
thanks man i think ima just boss up an go by myself! therefore i'll do my dirt all by my lonely

LJDMV
10-02-2010, 01:27 PM
I have been trying to get my boys to go with me since this january 2010. This will be my 4th visit next week solo and they still are not going with me. I am still hearing the same excuses about work, etc... They love the stories, videos and pics, but wont man up and book a flight. This trip i am going to go solo again and plan to meet up wit a few members from this board. Dirk Diggler should be 1 of them.. Don't let going solo stop u from planning a trip.

GrandePadre
10-02-2010, 01:50 PM
I have been trying to get my boys to go with me since this january 2010. This will be my 4th visit next week solo and they still are not going with me. I am still hearing the same excuses about work, etc... They love the stories, videos and pics, but wont man up and book a flight. This trip i am going to go solo again and plan to meet up wit a few members from this board. Dirk Diggler should be 1 of them.. Don't let going solo stop u from planning a trip.

I am in the same boat people talk about it, but when the time comes to DO it, they have some excuse. At first I got left hanging with the ticket, but now I am like fuck that, I have talk to a couple guys on the board that I am going to be hanging with. See you there Sunday LJ! Are you at NG?

LJDMV
10-02-2010, 03:32 PM
sacase: i am booked at the NG. hopefully all will be well when i arrive there.. We all need to post some descriptions of what everyone looks like so we can find each other..

BadJokes
10-02-2010, 03:39 PM

I met all but one of my travel partners while on solo trips because my freinds from home backed out. Dont worry, you will hook with several people who arn't afraid to pull the trigger. Introduce yourself and get contact info.