PDA

View Full Version : Im going to Boca Chica in November.(1st time)

kmeppsjr
09-26-2010, 11:09 PM
This will be my first trip to DR.. I will be staying in Boca Chica.. Any advice? I will be going by myself. Help a friend out.....

Seville
09-26-2010, 11:33 PM
This will be my first trip to DR.. I will be staying in Boca Chica.. Any advice? I will be going by myself. Help a friend out.....

My advise would be to go to Sosua instead. Just my opinion but Boca Chica is a pit.

chicmatic
09-26-2010, 11:56 PM
I've never been but, people in SDQ kept telling me to be careful there :biggrin:

seriously, they told me that on more than 1 occasion. I wish I would have checked it out though.

Apos
09-27-2010, 12:10 AM
If you have not friends there ands do no speak Spanish well then I would also agree that Sosua is the spot for you. For one thing there will be a lot more ISOC guys around to meet and more to do up North. your choice but I'd change my ticket from SDQ to POP or be prepared for the 5 hour bus ride each way. It's only around $10 USD and well worth the effort.

Better hotels, more guys to meet, many more and better quality chicas, more restaurants and better clubs....the list goes on.

greydread
09-27-2010, 06:50 AM
Boca Chica has a handful of casas with a dozen Chicas each. The street ho's are kind of scary. The beach offers many pro and non pro opportunities, especially on the weekend.

The town is tiny and I wouldn't spend more than a couple days there. There are many freaks of all manner but ignore them and go about your business and you might find one of those hidden jewels. They are there.

Think Coney Island meets 42nd Street (pre Giulliani).

kmeppsjr
09-27-2010, 04:50 PM
Thanks guys.. Great Info.

ghr182
09-27-2010, 07:34 PM
Go to Sosua. I've been to Boca Chica 5 times, and I'm going to Sosua for the third time in a week. It's a no brainer. Sosua is WAY BETTER. Boca Chica is Ghetto. The radius in Boca Chica is one block. Sosua in the other hand has more bars, and there are way more Chica's. If you stay in Boca Chica for more than two nights, there are the same Chica's. As a oppose to Sosua, there are different ones every night.

KnorteKaep
10-17-2010, 06:38 AM
Boca Chica is OK if you speak Spanish and know the place well. Go to Candil or Costa Lunga

vewdew
10-17-2010, 11:52 AM
Boca chica used to be the shit, then Sosua what will be next?

greydread
10-17-2010, 01:24 PM
Boca chica used to be the shit, then Sosua what will be next?

Colombia

dr rider
10-17-2010, 04:01 PM
The girls can be a little harder and the town is a little more raw. Also a lot less to choose from. The recommendations for Sosua are spot on unless you've already been several times and just have to do something new in the DR.

If you are set on Boca, then check out a little hotel on the beach called "The Sportsmans Club". The rooms are budget (around $25-30 a night) and it's a more relaxed place to chill at the beach during the day.

Good luck!

SeaWeed
10-17-2010, 09:04 PM
Boca Chica was the place to go long before Sosua was
Boca Chica went through their political thing there and hasn't been the same since the late 90's
Sosua is kind of following suit nowadays with their political crackdown on the Chicas
and imagine there will be new territory to conquer in the DR with all the Chicas available in the DR
personally I went to Boca Chica over ten years ago and then 5 years ago
and it's not much different than Sosua except for more Chicas in Sosua
if your Spanish is half decent I say go hang in Santo Domingo besides hanging in Boca Chica - or spend all your time in the Capital