PDA

View Full Version : More prudes on DR1

hughgrection
09-29-2010, 03:46 PM
http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coast/106956-sosua-nightlife.html

princepointe
09-29-2010, 04:57 PM

I was one click away from commenting and I realize....why? Some of those people seem like the fucking puritans that have ruined the US. Oh poor hooker that gets paid to do something we do for free.Boo Hoo. lol. I love this holy attitude.

Seville
09-29-2010, 05:01 PM
I was one click away from commenting and I realize....why? Some of those people seem like the fucking puritans that have ruined the US. Oh poor hooker that gets paid to do something we do for free.Boo Hoo. lol. I love this holy attitude.

Yes, they do it for free, twice a month. If those bitches were taking care of their men, not to mention their own bodies, who would need hookers?

Kevy
09-29-2010, 05:37 PM
I don't know why you bother bringing stuff over from there, it is a total waste of time.:rolleyes:

Pacoloco
09-29-2010, 05:37 PM
WTF is she (the original poster) doing hanging out at a place like ElFlow with her BF in the first place...the cheap fucker can't take a lady of her class someplace respectable? :lol:

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
09-29-2010, 05:42 PM
WTF is she (the original poster) doing hanging out at a place like ElFlow with her BF in the first place...the cheap fucker can't take a lady of her class someplace respectable? :lol:

Actually El Flow is for the locals...just to play devils advocate...

I personally wouldn't use DR1 for anything other than directions from point a to b...

The rest of those DR1 trolls and grammar police can kiss my ass.

Jimmydr
09-29-2010, 05:47 PM

Because they are looking for a threesome.

frankp
09-29-2010, 05:56 PM

Yea pretty damn funny I think also Paco. Later in the thread they speak of higher class joints where non hookers hang, but yet she chooses to hang out in the red light district and then judge it for being a red light district. LOL.. Sounds like some of the Euro girl in Pattaya.

JD426
09-29-2010, 05:58 PM
These are the same people who buy cheap land near farms, and then start petitions complaining about the Smell of Manure & literally try to kick the farmers out.
If Sosua is SO BAD because of the PUTAS and The Mongers, why are these people there in the first place. Are they on a Religious Mission?
Of all the places to Travel and Live, they picked a Whore town & are just now realizing it ??

weyland
09-29-2010, 05:59 PM
I don't know why you bother bringing stuff over from there, it is a total waste of time.:rolleyes:
Actually it's a very amusing thread. Lots of funny posts.

Kevy
09-29-2010, 06:00 PM
Actually it's a very amusing thread. Lots of funny posts.

when I get your age, maybe I will sit down and enjoy stuff like that:rofl:

Jimmydr
09-29-2010, 06:02 PM
when I get your age, maybe I will sit down and enjoy stuff like that:rofl:

We can sit on a balcony and laugh about it in about 40 years.:rolleyes:

Tknyc1013
09-29-2010, 06:05 PM
I have never read more silliness in my life. This was my first and last time going to dr1.com . It like a bible study class on steroids. Do these women realize that no one put a gun to these girls head to do what they do they may just enjoy it. I don't understand why some people can not mind their own busniess and stop trying to save the world. Because guess what it's not working. :rofl:

osanhopps
09-29-2010, 07:15 PM
Always remember that DR1 is bullshit. They only reason why these people are in the DR, is because they could not getaway with that shit in the States. I used to be a member, but the people there seem to be on some religious mission. If they are so concern about the situations in the DR, then they need to stay out of bars and clubs there. Because they are going to see all kinds of shit there. This is happening all over the world, try the Philippines, Thailand and China. And parts of South American and Africa. The only people who are worried about these situations are the people on DR1. Yes, I do worry about a gentlemen going out with a child of 9 years old. But I remember one thing. I am on vacation/holiday and the last time I was in the DR the person who helped out in that same situation went to jail! The pimp had connections. He was a member of the police force! Know one thing, the person on DR1 only did one thing. He wrote about it. The asshole did not get involved.:eek: I wonder why:confused:, I guess he did not want to change the world after all!:rofl:

dunedain
09-29-2010, 07:20 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/106324ca3c9aeed6a4.jpg

The Sage
09-29-2010, 11:04 PM
To a number of the female posters in that thread I just waned to yell out "Honey when was the last time you got laid?". Those are some frustrated hoes on that site. The worst thing is that most of them know nothing about or understand nothing of the culture they so readily comment on. If they really knew and accepted what goes on in the places that serve as the breeding ground (campos, barrios, etc.) for so many of these "tortured" women they'd shut the fuck up and quit blaming tourist for marginalization of women on that island. Those hoes were fucked up when we got there. Dominican men had already ran a number on those chicks. Truth is most of them are way sicker than the majority of their customers.

JD426
09-29-2010, 11:16 PM
Perhaps that woman was misreading the sad expression on the Putas Face.
Perhaps She was not thinking
" I cant believe I have to sleep with this 70 yr old man for only 2500 pesos "

Perhaps she was thinking
" I cant believe I was so stupid and let a 15 yr old tigre bang me for free and , get me pregnant and now he is nowhere to be found, meanwhile this 70 yr old man is giving me more money for my baby in one night than my BF has given me since the baby was born."
but thats just a guess...

Dick Dawson
09-29-2010, 11:18 PM
All you need to know about that site is that some of the moderators there used to use the acronym UBH to describe chicas working on the Sosua streets. The U stood for ugly and the H stood for hookers. Guess what the B stood for?

The Sage
09-29-2010, 11:21 PM
I've seen much longer faces on skankies than I see on young women with older men. Most of the time the girls seem to be enjoying themselves. The guys with the older or fat women always seem to be depressed. I completely understand why.

mikelodge
09-29-2010, 11:25 PM

I used to read that site about once a week then it went to once a month and now I don't bother. They are always so opinionated and way to political for me. I read the posts on the first page in the first link they pretty much say we are a bunch of degenerate perverts and are old fat and gross hmmm.

They bashed the expats but if they are living there What Are They?

JD426
09-29-2010, 11:25 PM
I've seen much longer faces on skankies than I see on young women with older men. Most of the time the girls seem to be enjoying themselves. The guys with the older or fat women always seem to be depressed. I completely understand why.

Ahh, but those "ladies" are "Romance Trevelers" who are being taken advantage of emotionally .
We on the other hand are "Filthy Mongers" destroying innocent teenage Girls lives with our filthy money .

chicmatic
09-30-2010, 12:32 AM
I found a gem on there...

Sosua Puta Preservation Society

I'm saving them all

resrudip
09-30-2010, 01:30 AM
Sounds like hypocrites at work,hot flashes happen when old over the hill worn out woman cant get a hot stud with ruler size meat hammers.Pathetic opinionated woman are alway worrying about everybody elses business,what a f - shame!

The Sage
09-30-2010, 01:42 AM
The thought of having to compete with 15 year olds drives them batty. Now don't panic. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm not condoning underage sex but like it or not on the island 15 year olds are out and about, sometimes aggressively, looking for a way to feed the baby or find a way to leave the house of their mother.

Apos
09-30-2010, 02:10 AM
If you think this is bad now try having them all pile on you personally when they don't have a clue about what they're talking about. Not only is it not worth commenting on or getting involved in their BS but there's even less point in opening the door to further nonsense.

Leave them rant...not that it's harmless but it is pointless. They really have little impact on reality, less than ISOC in most things.

Mr Hillbilly
09-30-2010, 04:14 AM
It was probably saggy boobed gringa chic( with bad teeth ) who went home and got tagged teamed by couple Dominican guys.

MrHappy
09-30-2010, 08:01 AM
I used to read that site about once a week then it went to once a month and now I don't bother. They are always so opinionated and way to political for me. I read the posts on the first page in the first link they pretty much say we are a bunch of degenerate perverts and are old fat and gross hmmm.

They bashed the expats but if they are living there What Are They?

And is there something wrong with that????

MrHappy
09-30-2010, 08:03 AM
The thought of having to compete with 15 year olds drives them batty. Now don't panic. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm not condoning underage sex but like it or not on the island 15 year olds are out and about, sometimes aggressively, looking for a way to feed the baby or find a way to leave the house of their mother.

Brother, they start a helluva lot younger than that.

I'm not going to tell stories, but I run into them on a daily basis. DAILY.

gdogg
09-30-2010, 08:19 AM
It's a good site if you're moving there and need a good price for an inverter installation, or want to get on the roll call for Rocky's Thanksgiving dinner.
:dontknow:

lobonegro
09-30-2010, 09:30 AM

Her b/f knew exactly what he was doing...you can't take a bitch that is used to Wendy's to a place like Ruth Chris...u gotta keep her in her comfort zone. In the meantime, scope out the competition....

sosuaman
09-30-2010, 09:36 AM
DR1 is full of people who think their S**t don't stink. There is little free speech over there compared to here - they are constantly monitoring with a heavy hand and their "I'm better than you" attitude is pathetic - good luck to them - they will always attract "their type" :)

steviewonder
09-30-2010, 09:53 AM
All you need to know about that site is that some of the moderators there used to use the acronym UBH to describe chicas working on the Sosua streets. The U stood for ugly and the H stood for hookers. Guess what the B stood for?

Bought me some ugly hooker last night?:rofl:

adios
09-30-2010, 10:23 AM
DR1 is a forum with many members. So, of course there are every kind of people there. And it is a general forum about everything, so no surprise... There are some awesome topics about women falling in love with sankies and the other way around. True stories that are very entertaining - Men from mars and women from venus. :mrgreen:

JD426
09-30-2010, 10:24 AM
And at least one that we know of for sure is running an extortion scam, where she tells the policia if you dont pay up after the act. Another member on here can confirm. We both know her mother.

mikelodge
10-01-2010, 12:04 AM
DR1 is a forum with many members. So, of course there are every kind of people there. And it is a general forum about everything, so no surprise... There are some awesome topics about women falling in love with sankies and the other way around. True stories that are very entertaining - Men from mars and women from venus. :mrgreen:

The Prude bitch got chopped up pretty nicely tonight over there. They were pretty much slamming her and her Sanky boy that she fell for. Funny reading.

The Sage
10-01-2010, 12:39 AM
The one thing that always depresses me is when the mother is pimping the under age daughter. There's one mom that does this where no one was fooled. We knew the daughter was young and acted accordingly. What we didn't know was how young she was. Here it was everyone thought she was 17 soon to be 18, but when her birthday finally rolled around we found out she just then was turning 16. This just made an already disgusting situation even more so.

Maretti
10-01-2010, 01:34 AM
I read the whole thing and didn't see anything wrong with it. We all know that "some" don't approve what we do, it doesn't bother me. If doing what I like makes me a loser, then I love to be a loser and at my age (almost 56), I don't give a hoot what some righteous person thinks.

I really liked post # 109 by Pedrochemical and # 182 by Berzin. Most of the time there's something positive and that's what I aim for.

greydread
10-01-2010, 04:56 AM
I read the whole thing and didn't see anything wrong with it. We all know that "some" don't approve what we do, it doesn't bother me. If doing what I like makes me a loser, then I love to be a loser and at my age (almost 56), I don't give a hoot what some righteous person thinks.

I really liked post # 109 by Pedrochemical and # 182 by Berzin. Most of the time there's something positive and that's what I aim for.

There are a few on that site who speak truth to power. It is largely an ex-pat community and the demographic is broader than here but many guys here started there and were referred over to ISOC.They're very sensitive about what "polite Dominican society" thinks and most act like their Dom SO is watching while they type. In reality they're just people and judging from many of the pm's I get over there most are tired of the hypocrasy of a handfull of long time members of questionable character. After awhile you get to know who those are and recognize their bullshit before it comes, thus avoiding it.Tell you the truth, I've seen more prudish, hypocritical BS from some of the guys over there than the ladies. Most of the ladies don't get upset about what goes on around them on a daily basis in the DR and have come to accept it but some of the guys are a trip with their "Mr. Clean" personas. Those are the ones hitting the 14 year olds (girls and/ or boys) sick bastards.Most on DR1 do not fall into that category. I know a few DR1 members who are Dominican ex-pats living in the DC area. They go to the site to keep up on what's happening back home. I go there to learn about everyday life shit that we don't get to talk about here (blinded by ass).

nnjdave
10-01-2010, 01:08 PM
And at least one that we know of for sure is running an extortion scam, where she tells the policia if you dont pay up after the act. Another member on here can confirm. We both know her mother.

Yes, he can. Not personal experience, as I knew her age, but saw the aftermath unfold at El Flow.

nnjdave
10-01-2010, 01:12 PM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/106324ca3c9aeed6a4.jpg)

Fucking BRILLIANT!!!

We got to have a conversation about where you find this stuff! Hopefully another Saturday night meeting.

Jimmydr
10-01-2010, 01:13 PM
Fucking BRILLIANT!!!

We got to have a conversation about where you find this stuff! Hopefully another Saturday night meeting.

It should be a monthly event.

JuanElGriego
10-01-2010, 01:29 PM
It should be a monthly event.

Maybe in NY for a change.:(

Jimmydr
10-01-2010, 06:09 PM
Maybe in NY for a change.:(

There is only one place that we know of that you can manhandle strippers for a dollar and its in Patterson.:eek:

JuanElGriego
10-01-2010, 06:33 PM
There is only one place that we know of that you can manhandle strippers for a dollar and its in Patterson.:eek:

Oh, ok.

I thought you guys were going there and poppin' bottles and makin' it rain. :corky:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63844ca661a406ea7.jpg