PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Plaza Europa

Dark Knight
08-10-2006, 01:32 AM
What can you all tell me about the Europa these days? Is it still recommended or has it fallen from favor?

Jimmydr
08-10-2006, 07:39 AM
I would choose Garden Hotel, then the Europa.

the_Jayman
08-10-2006, 10:47 PM
don't be askin me man (why is this in the jman room ?) . . I'm just drinkin and use'n my super powers ! !

I stayed in the Europa for like 41 and a half hours TOTAL . . . EVER IN MY LIFE . . . and I WAS DRINKIN ! ! !

I hated it but at the same time it was a 2 night visit to the DR and it rained torrentially for both of them . . .

(moving this thread ! !)

guttaman
08-10-2006, 10:51 PM
Make sure you confirm price before going there. For a week end i could stomack the place. For any longer nothing but a condo.

MrHappy
08-11-2006, 11:20 AM
I've tried to get into the Garden Hotel now three times(my last three trips from SD to Sosua), and they've been full each time.
I was supposed to stay in Club Residencial this weekend, and they told me they were full too, so we're going to try out Rocky's apartment in Tradewinds tonight and tomorrow.

Jimmydr
08-11-2006, 12:09 PM
I've tried to get into the Garden Hotel now three times(my last three trips from SD to Sosua), and they've been full each time.
I was supposed to stay in Club Residencial this weekend, and they told me they were full too, so we're going to try out Rocky's apartment in Tradewinds tonight and tomorrow.

3 times, you SUCK!

Cuba Libre
08-11-2006, 06:57 PM
What can you all tell me about the Europa these days? Is it still recommended or has it fallen from favor?Fallen from favor. I'm taking JimmyDR's advice and staying at the New Garden Hotel on my next trip.