PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone Wifey-up in sosua?

manofsteele69
10-02-2010, 09:55 PM
I am heading down for 12 days next month. Met a chica online fron Santo Domingo. We have chatted for awhile and she wants to stay with we me for a work. Looks like a sweet girl.

Was wondering if anyone wifey's up while they are on vacation or just has something different everyday?

Trying to decide to have her for a week then play the rest of the time or just play the whole 12 days.

Would like to hear some opinions?

GrandePadre
10-02-2010, 10:08 PM
You will hear a lot of opinions on this, but I say, do what makes you happy and enjoy your vacation, if that means wifing for a couple days, so be it. Just enjoy yourself.

Seville
10-03-2010, 12:28 AM
Having the same chica with you for days can be good or bad, expecially if you have never been with her. Tell her to come to Sosua prepared to spend four or five days with you, but also tell her that if things aren't working out she will be leaving early. Be honest with her. What if she gets there and you have zero chemistry or is lousy in bed? You don't want to be stuck with her. But if things click the experience can get much better as the days progress. Put your cards on the table and let her decide if she wants to come here under those conditions.

hugrad95a
10-03-2010, 12:48 AM
I am heading down for 12 days next month. Met a chica online fron Santo Domingo. We have chatted for awhile and she wants to stay with we me for a work. Looks like a sweet girl.

Was wondering if anyone wifey's up while they are on vacation or just has something different everyday?

Trying to decide to have her for a week then play the rest of the time or just play the whole 12 days.

Sheet why not just meet up with her hangout and see what happens. Unless you have been with her before sexually and socially you really dont know what your getting into. Go to Santo Domingo have her show you around see if you like hanging out with her besides her looks, focus on her personality. Is she cool or is she a pain in the ass. If you like her than keep for the week.

Sometimes I find that chicks don't like lounging around at the pool or the beach all day as I do and they can sometime be a pain in the ass. That's why I keep them close but cut them loose for a few hours of the day so I can do me.

moshy2k
10-03-2010, 12:56 AM

In addition to what the first few guys said the level of communication is important. How good is your Spanish and how good is her English? If neither of you are that good at the others language you might get BORED real fast.

Also, do you tend to want to jump from flower to flower when in you monger???

Just be prepared to eject her if things are not going the way you want... Don't forget she wants to wife up so she is the only one you are spending money on.....

voltage69
10-03-2010, 06:29 AM
Theres plenty of girls in sosua who will be ready to wife up with you for a few days if thats what youre into. I ended up getting wifed up for 2 to 3 days on a couple of trips because i felt bad to say go away. but now i just tell them, its sosua, you know how it is, you have to go. Maybe sosua isnt the best place to wife up with a .. ahem.. non pro, from santo domingo because youll be bringing sand to the beach. maybe you should head over to santo domingo for a few days so you arent kicking yourself in the ass for bringing her to sosua. When i say non pro, im joking .. i know there are a lot of girls in that country who arent pro's. My brother is married to one in fact. Yours could be a nice girl, or a possible girlfriend, but really.. if she IS a nice one, then she most likely hasnt been to sosua, and you may not want her to see exactly what goes on in sosua. I think a lot of girls in the country have heard about sosua but havent experienced it first hand. its better that way. lol. and if you like her, you dont want her to think youre a puto now do you? oh yeah.. i was chatting with a girl for a while too. met her in person when i was down there.. but couldnt wait to get back to sosua and leave her in her town. Not that she wasnt nice or pretty or anything, but she was a good girl. not exactly what i want to fill my DR vacation time with.

husl2001
10-03-2010, 08:27 AM
Theres plenty of girls in sosua who will be ready to wife up with you for a few days if thats what youre into. I ended up getting wifed up for 2 to 3 days on a couple of trips because i felt bad to say go away. but now i just tell them, its sosua, you know how it is, you have to go. Maybe sosua isnt the best place to wife up with a .. ahem.. non pro, from santo domingo because youll be bringing sand to the beach. maybe you should head over to santo domingo for a few days so you arent kicking yourself in the ass for bringing her to sosua. When i say non pro, im joking .. i know there are a lot of girls in that country who arent pro's. My brother is married to one in fact. Yours could be a nice girl, or a possible girlfriend, but really.. if she IS a nice one, then she most likely hasnt been to sosua, and you may not want her to see exactly what goes on in sosua. I think a lot of girls in the country have heard about sosua but havent experienced it first hand. its better that way. lol. and if you like her, you dont want her to think youre a puto now do you? oh yeah.. i was chatting with a girl for a while too. met her in person when i was down there.. but couldnt wait to get back to sosua and leave her in her town. Not that she wasnt nice or pretty or anything, but she was a good girl. not exactly what i want to fill my DR vacation time with.

That's a LONG time to be in Sosua. Why don't you break your trip up a bit and arrange to meet her for a night or two in Santiago?

You get to see more of the country, she'll show much more interest in Santiago than Sosua because it's a shorter bus ride and a much more respectable town (assuming this is a "normal" girl), there's a short window to see her, and if you really, really enjoy being with her, you can always invite her back to Sosua.

oohsixman
10-03-2010, 11:17 AM
I would say do not commit until you get there. There is a lot potential wifeys. I used domincancupid to get some numbers before my trip, but once I got there I didn't need the numbers. There is an abundance of chicas. Find one there, feel her out and go from there. I met a good one during my recent stay that I plan on hooking up with on my return.

manofsteele69
10-03-2010, 11:22 AM
Thank for all the advice my Brotha's. She does speak fluent English. I speak very little Spanish.

I agree it would be a huge risk to bring her to sosua. Not sure if I want to travel to Santo Domingo. Already booked a comdo in Sosua for 12 days. This chica wants me to fly her to Sosua for an entire week. WTF????

We may not click, she may suck in bed, but the thought that she might actually be cool is playing tricks on my mind. Plus I could actually communicate with her.

If anyone is in town during those days, let me know. Would love to meet some members.

:cool: Superman

Jimmydr
10-03-2010, 11:23 AM
I agree it would be a huge risk to bring her to sosua. Not sure if I want to travel to Santo Domingo. Already booked a comdo in Sosua for 12 days. This chica wants me to fly her to Sosua for an entire week. WTF????

You found a winner.:icontd:

manofsteele69
10-03-2010, 11:24 AM
You will hear a lot of opinions on this, but I say, do what makes you happy and enjoy your vacation, if that means wifing for a couple days, so be it. Just enjoy yourself.

Thanks Bro,

Enjoy your trip. Too bad we couldn't hang out down there. I will be there again in November. Took my first trip in June. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. It can be quite the place.

The trip report

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=285617

manofsteele69
10-03-2010, 11:26 AM
You found a winner.:icontd:

I agree. You crack me up!!!

Thanks Jimmy

Jimmydr
10-03-2010, 11:27 AM
I agree. You crack me up!!!

Thanks Jimmy

Some of these guys never get laid so they grab the first chica that sounds like a deal. :eek:

manofsteele69
10-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Some of these guys never get laid so they grab the first chica that sounds like a deal. :eek:

When you going to be in Sosua? Would like to grab a beer and get DR tips from the Master himself.

bailar
10-03-2010, 11:33 AM
This chica wants me to fly her to Sosua for an entire week. WTF????

:rofl: This is fucking hilarious! I think you just answered your own question.

Jimmydr
10-03-2010, 11:34 AM
When you going to be in Sosua? Would like to grab a beer and get DR tips from the Master himself.

There was no master, just me and my wingman Diablo and a few 100 poor chicas insearch of pesos.

Seville
10-03-2010, 02:07 PM
Thank for all the advice my Brotha's. She does speak fluent English. I speak very little Spanish.

We may not click, she may suck in bed, but the thought that she might actually be cool is playing tricks on my mind. Plus I could actually communicate with her.

If anyone is in town during those days, let me know. Would love to meet some members.

My novia comes to Sosua from the capital every weekend. She leaves SDQ on Saturday around 8 AM for her 5+ hour bus ride. She leaves on Sunday at 1:20 PM for the 5 hour ride back. Never complains, is very happy for the time we can spend together and would NEVER dream of asking me to fly her here.

Mr Hillbilly
10-03-2010, 02:13 PM
I would fly a girl in from Cali or Medellin to Cartagena but only AFTER already met them.

But sometimes it is still bringing sand to the beach :(but I call girls from Santiago up to Sosua against their will.

While I will never understand guys wife-ing up with working girls whatever turns their crank it isn't my life.

One guy (one of you I am prettty sure from New York) Wifed up witha tall Passsions girl an entire week and it wasn't cheap but he was happier than pigs in shit:)

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
10-03-2010, 02:23 PM

This is literally bringing sand to the beach!
She ain't stupid- she wants to curtail your mongering- be the "one and only". Everyone knows what Sosua is about! If she just wanted to be at the beach with you there are closer and better places.
Visit her in SD and have her show you around.
If you need to BS her (and don't want to be upfront) say you paid for single-occupancy and another person is way more $$$

Peruchonyc
10-03-2010, 02:25 PM

I agree it would be a huge risk to bring her to sosua. Not sure if I want to travel to Santo Domingo. Already booked a comdThis chica wants me to fly o in Sosua for 12 days. her to Sosua for an entire week. WTF????

fly?.......this is the first time i hear this...most of em would just love to take that 5 hour bus ride to spend time with a gringo in a nice hotel...nice AC...Good Food...etc...etc...if she wants you to fly her to puerto plata....u are asking for trouble....:)

steviewonder
10-03-2010, 02:38 PM

If anyone is in town during those days, let me know. Would love to meet some members. :cool: Superman

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maretti
10-03-2010, 02:46 PM
Well, I'd say non-pro would certainly be willing to meet you but, staying with you the first time you meet!? No way. She is a pro.

Last trip I met a guy on his way to meet a (real) non-puta (a doctor). I went with him to wait for her and the guy told me "I know that my chances of getting something is like 5%". Once the girl arrived and we talked for a while, we found out that she didn't have a boyfriend, never had been married (of course, no kids) and was still living with her parents), by the way, she was attractive and really nice. When she excused herself to go to the bathroom, the guy looked at me and said "1%!". It was funny. It ended up being 0%!

Sometimes we assume that because we meet them online, they are non-putas. Well, if we paid attention to details, we can grass out those who aren't!

husl2001
10-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Well, I'd say non-pro would certainly be willing to meet you but, staying with you the first time you meet!? No way. She is a pro.

Last trip I met a guy on his way to meet a (real) non-puta (a doctor). I went with him to wait for her and the guy told me "I know that my chances of getting something is like 5%". Once the girl arrived and we talked for a while, we found out that she didn't have a boyfriend, never had been married (of course, no kids) and was still living with her parents), by the way, she was attractive and really nice. When she excused herself to go to the bathroom, the guy looked at me and said "1%!". It was funny. It ended up being 0%!

Sometimes we assume that because we meet them online, they are non-putas. Well, if we paid attention to details, we can grass out those who aren't!

Heard so much about domincancupid, I set up an account and checked for chicas in the POP-Sosua area.

It was like a Passions-Blackbeard's reunion site. I saw "taino" Ana, "original" Diana, and a full cast of characters from Classico's.

Checked out Santiago and Santo Domingo. Much prettier chicas, but come on, you can tell the players from the ones about to enter the convent if they don't find a husband.

Still, there's value in being able to set up a number of lunch/coffee dates, if for nothing else than you'll see other parts of town, and get an hour to practice your Espanol with a likely-smashable pretty woman at your table.

Result: complete waste of time if you're doing point-and-click in a known town. Could be helpful to take up time in the afternoon if you're less familiar with the town, or don't have decent Spanish.

ralphie1
10-03-2010, 10:07 PM
something to think about

she wants to "fly" because you would have to send her far more money that what a bus ticket would cost.

key words, "send her far more money"

TONYTNT40
10-03-2010, 10:17 PM

How is the chemistry? How is she in the sack? Since you dont know that information, you should spend, no more than 2 days finding out. Nothing depreciates like pussy,if you keep her for a week, you will be miserable.It might be the longest week of your life, because you will see all of this new pussy, that you want and you have to wait until she leaves before you can get it. Why would you go to a candy store, and only eat the candy you brought with you? It defeats the purpose of going. I suggest you tell her a few days and after you meet her, and want to spend more time, extend her stay. You should get your mongering out of the way 1st, and have her visit to change the pace of your trip.

Seville
10-03-2010, 10:30 PM
How is the chemistry? How is she in the sack? Since you dont know that information, you should spend, no more than 2 days finding out. Nothing depreciates like pussy,if you keep her for a week, you will be miserable.It might be the longest week of your life, because you will see all of this new pussy, that you want and you have to wait until she leaves before you can get it. Why would you go to a candy store, and only eat the candy you brought with you? It defeats the purpose of going. I suggest you tell her a few days and after you meet her, and want to spend more time, extend her stay. You should get your mongering out of the way 1st, and have her visit to change the pace of your trip.

Priceless. How do guys come up with this shit?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hugrad95a
10-04-2010, 12:32 AM
I agree you will be mad ass hell the first few days of trying to get to know her. Get to know her when your tired of fucking.

Seville
10-04-2010, 12:37 AM
I agree you will be mad ass hell the first few days of trying to get to know her. Get to know her when your tired of fucking.

I have no doubt that you guys are hard working, tax paying, registered voting members of the community. Some even with library cards. But you are some of the coldest hearted bastards in the world when it comes to your toto and the prusuit thereof.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

hugrad95a
10-04-2010, 01:22 AM
I have no doubt that you guys are hard working, tax paying, registered voting members of the community. Some even with library cards. But you are some of the coldest hearted bastards in the world when it comes to your toto and the prusuit thereof.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm just keeping it honest, how can you take a hungry man to an all you can eat buffet and tell him he has to wait until the end of the week to eat. That's just cruel. He's gonna see all them chicas and he's gonna want some from his "good girl" and is gonna get angry and frustrated and kick her to curb early.

Get it out of your system then you can deal with her and her "good girl qualities".

bostonnewgarden
10-04-2010, 02:50 AM
get your fucking out the way. you will be very upset once you see the fine ass chicas that you cant have.

sporthobbyist
10-04-2010, 11:25 AM
WIFEY UP???

Those words should never be in a good monger's vocabulary!!!

"Wifey Up" is is like going to a buffet and eating just one item??!!

I like to try them all.

No repeata por favor!

Jimmydr
10-04-2010, 11:29 AM

We are here to pay for pussy and have a good time, not to put up with wasteful drama.

TONYTNT40
10-04-2010, 11:49 AM
"Wifey Up" is is like going to a buffet and eating just one item??!!

I like to try them all.

No repeata por favor!

I agree with the 1st statement, but I disagree with the, "no repeat". Some girls are so good, you have to get an encore, to see if they are live or Memorex. Most of the time, you dont get GFE until she girl becomes comfortable with you. Girls are just like life,90% are average or below, and 10% are great. When you are on a mongering trip and you find that great one, will you just hit once and go back to all the average ones, or will you keep her in the rotation? Let me give a few examples of great ones, a chica that makes you bust twice in 45 minutes, thats a great one, and needs to be investigated. Another example of a great one is one thats new to the scene, and hasnt been corrupted by the hard cores, and just enjoys fucking, like that seacrets chica Krafty posted.

Roy
10-04-2010, 01:36 PM
She does speak fluent English.

This chica wants me to fly her to Sosua for an entire week. WTF????

I'm betting this chica is a professional "gringo wife". At the very least if you do go with her, hold any pay until after her "deeds" are done. It might work out, but the fact she is wanting to FLY to Sosua tells me she ain't playing by the same rules as what you can easily find for 1000 - 1500 per day long term IN SOSUA already.

These girls measure themselves against each other by their clothes, hair, jewlery, nails, etc., and even transportation. One has a regular moto (prolly boyfriend), another her own pasola, then there's girls that have their own car, but a girl that wants to be flown across the country.... you're in for a lot of "NO's" when she asks for a new wardrobe, Corona's, top shelf liquor...

Are you ready for that? If that's the kind of girl you want, and you enjoy it, go for it.

adios
10-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Sounds like an experiment... :mrgreen:

Maretti
10-04-2010, 01:59 PM
I agree with the 1st statement, but I disagree with the, "no repeat". Some girls are so good, you have to get an encore, to see if they are live or Memorex. Most of the time, you dont get GFE until she girl becomes comfortable with you. Girls are just like life,90% are average or below, and 10% are great. When you are on a mongering trip and you find that great one, will you just hit once and go back to all the average ones, or will you keep her in the rotation? Let me give a few examples of great ones, a chica that makes you bust twice in 45 minutes, thats a great one, and needs to be investigated. Another example of a great one is one thats new to the scene, and hasnt been corrupted by the hard cores, and just enjoys fucking, like that seacrets chica Krafty posted.You must be a lucky hunk, I never had a chica in DR or CR willing to go for seconds. I did in Colombia. I went to New Life and asked for an hour just not to be rushed. I was surprised when the gal told, "let's do it again". I know that paying for an hour entitles me to do it twice but expecting the girl to encourage me, that I didn't expect.

By the way, the gal was damn beautiful and she gave her number and told me that she could go to my place. I wanted that really bad, but I didn't have the chance. Why? I was wifed up!

sporthobbyist
10-04-2010, 02:05 PM
I agree with the 1st statement, but I disagree with the, "no repeat". Some girls are so good, you have to get an encore, to see if they are live or Memorex. Most of the time, you dont get GFE until she girl becomes comfortable with you. Girls are just like life,90% are average or below, and 10% are great. When you are on a mongering trip and you find that great one, will you just hit once and go back to all the average ones, or will you keep her in the rotation? Let me give a few examples of great ones, a chica that makes you bust twice in 45 minutes, thats a great one, and needs to be investigated. Another example of a great one is one thats new to the scene, and hasnt been corrupted by the hard cores, and just enjoys fucking, like that seacrets chica Krafty posted.

My problem is, with so many choices, why repeat? First of all they cost next to nothing. So if you get a few duds, so what. It is all part of the experience. But in the past I HAVE had a few repeats. You know why? because it might be a slow time in the bars and as the night grows later, I see no prospects. Then i see a chica that I have had before and I end up taking her. Repeats are NEVER my first choice.
I prefer new average pussy, to oldhat good pussy. I get bored easily and the new pussy keeps it exciting.

DCIronman
10-04-2010, 02:05 PM

I agree 100%. And it's also been my experience that repeats often lead to freebies.

sporthobbyist
10-04-2010, 02:07 PM
You must be a lucky hunk, I never had a chica in DR or CR willing to go for seconds. I did in Colombia. I went to New Life and asked for an hour just not to be rushed. I was surprised when the gal told, "let's do it again". I know that paying for an hour entitles me to do it twice but expecting the girl to encourage me, that I didn't expect.

By the way, the gal was damn beautiful and she gave her number and told me that she could go to my place. I wanted that really bad, but I didn't have the chance. Why? I was wifed up!

HUH???

Why would you take a girl all night, if she was going to be one and done??? I take them for the night, and try for 2-3. if she is not into it, then I picked a dud. But most are more then willing if you know how to fuck.

JuanElGriego
10-04-2010, 02:08 PM
You must be a lucky hunk, I never had a chica in DR or CR willing to go for seconds.

Wow, this is actually the first time i've heard someone saying DR chicas aren't down for round 2.

sporthobbyist
10-04-2010, 02:09 PM
I agree 100%. And it's also been my experience that repeats often lead to freebies.

there is no real free pussy in Sosua. You will pay one way or another. I prefer it be a straight business transaction. simple:I am paying you to fuck all night.
Instead of taking them shopping, to dinner, bar hop with them. I am not here to date any of these putas.

TONYTNT40
10-04-2010, 02:15 PM
there is no real free pussy in Sosua. You will pay one way or another. I prefer it be a straight business transaction. simple:I am paying you to fuck all night.
Instead of taking them shopping, to dinner, bar hop with them. I am not here to date any of these putas.

I dont think he's talking about Sosua. There are other parts of the island, where things are a little different.

JuanElGriego
10-04-2010, 02:15 PM

DCIronman didn't mean it was free cuz he took them shopping and dancing ... it was free cuz it was free.

TONYTNT40
10-04-2010, 02:28 PM
You must be a lucky hunk, I never had a chica in DR or CR willing to go for seconds.

I am only lucky because I started my mongering in Brazil. when I started, there was no 1 hr BS. If you took a girl during the day she would let you hit as much as you wanted. The only concern was giving her enough time to go home and get ready for Help. CR and DR are known for their hard core whores. I have a few in SD, that will give the Brazilians a run for their money. The key is getting out of the hard core area's. You will be amazed at how good the DR chicas are in the cama once you take the P4P out of the equation .

DCIronman
10-04-2010, 02:34 PM
there is no real free pussy in Sosua.

I'm sorry that this has been YOUR experience. Fortunately, mine has been different.

DCIronman
10-04-2010, 02:37 PM
I dont think he's talking about Sosua. There are other parts of the island, where things are a little different.

No, I was actually referring to Sosua this time. I've gotten a number of freebies there.

TONYTNT40
10-04-2010, 02:53 PM
My problem is, with so many choices, why repeat?

This game is Fantastic! We have different types of mongers here. Some like to take their time and enjoy all the flavors, and some only wants to enjoy the few, that he knows are good. Its a quantity over quality issue. Nothing wrong with either approach both are great, and whatever floats your boat. IMO my job as man is to find all the good pussy,(not all the pussy).Once I find the gold, should I leave it, and go search for more? Been there done that, also once you build your rotation, you dont have to hunt pussy, they come to you. Everyday ,you might not feel like, ground hogs day, and doing the same shit in Sosua, believe me that can get monotonous. What if it rains, I guarantee only the fuglees will be out.

One day,I was hanging with a few amigos in Brazil, on a holiday and all the termas were closed. Those dudes were lost, they couldnt fiqure out where to get laid,since no women were out and all the termas were closed. I said, dont worry, just call up one of your girls. They said," we dont have any girls, we dont do repeats." I said, " I guess you guys are going to have to wait until Help opens tonight, I have to go, I have an amiga meeting me at the hotel in a few minutes."

Seville
10-04-2010, 02:55 PM
This game is Fantastic! We have different types of mongers here. Some like to take their time and enjoy all the flavors, and some only wants to enjoy the few, that he knows are good. Its a quantity over quality issue. Nothing wrong with either approach both are great, and whatever floats your boat. IMO my job as man is to find all the good pussy,(not all the pussy).Once I find the gold, should I leave it, and go search for more? Been there done that, also once you build your rotation, you dont have to hunt pussy, they come to you. Everyday ,you might not feel like, ground hogs day, and doing the same shit in Sosua, believe me that can get monotonous. What if it rains, I guarantee only the fuglees will be out.

One day,I was hanging with a few amigos in Brazil, on a holiday and all the termas were closed. Those dudes were lost, they couldnt fiqure out where to get laid,since no women were out and all the termas were closed. I said, dont worry, just call up one of your girls. They said," we dont have any girls, we dont do repeats." I said, " I guess you guys are going to have to wait until Help opens tonight, I have to go, I have an amigo meeting me at the hotel in a few minutes."

I hope you and he had a good time that afternoon.:)

TONYTNT40
10-04-2010, 02:56 PM
I hope you and he had a good time that afternoon.:)
hahahaha, ok you know I have to edit that.

DCIronman
10-04-2010, 02:57 PM
DCIronman didn't mean it was free cuz he took them shopping and dancing ... it was free cuz it was free.

Don't waste your breath Juan. Some guys are so quick to pull out their pesos, that they probably wouldn't even see a freebie coming their way. I swear, some guys actually cock-block themselves.
Listen, yes, most chicas travel to Sosua looking to sell toto to gringos. And no, one should not go there looking for freebies. But if you are decent guy who knows how to have fun with the chicas, a freebie will be tossed your way every so often. These girls like to fuck. And sometimes, they'd much rather fuck you, in your nice comfortable air-conditioned room/condo/villa than to sleep at their own places. And honestly, if a chica likes hanging out with you, most really don't need much more of an excuse to fuck you.

But those mongers who insist on leading with their wallets will forestall any such opportunities. And I'm not knocking them for it. After all cheap toto is good. But free toto is awesome.

Andy
10-04-2010, 03:03 PM
I could write a thesis on this as it has several advantages and disadvantages.

Upfront, the "DR Wifey" is really a glorified handpicked escort sooo much cheaper than you would ever pay in the US with all of the benifits included.

But, the down side once again is........you are going to see something else that you want and once the "wifey" is dug into you, she does not want to share her "moneyman" with anybody. If you are lucky you can pull happy hours with her friends and often they are dismissed right after the deed is done. Once again; YOU ARE GOING TO SEE SOMETHING ELSE THAT YOU WANT, that is why you requested the Happy Hour. It is not a hit on who you select as a "wife", it is just the fact that in the DR, smoking hot chicas (that you haven't fucked yet), come a dime a dozen.

You must go into this with ice-cold water in your veins. No emotions. A lot of the girls have to use drugs and alchohol to help numb their feelings. Ask any chica about the girls bathroom in Classico's.

You cannot get attached emotionally. You gotta lose your American swag of boyfriend and girlfriend because no matter what, after all the good times had; dinner, dancing, drinking and the discos...................you are going to pay her money & the smart way to do this is daily. Every morning worked great for me. $2000 PESO a day was my standard but I was able to get a smoking hot piece of ass for $1300 for 3 days.

Believe it or not I have been told by the old-timers that are still hustling on the street, that some of the younger chulo's get jealous because you are fucking their "favorita chica" too much, especially if she truly is a hot piece of ass. (Even if she is getting good steady pay, everyday). So watch your back and always scan the area. Do not let having "a wife" lull you into letting your guard down. Always keep your eyes open to what is going on around you. Use your eyes & ears and look a peoples reactions when you are with your "your wife." You are doing something that is not normal so you will stand out.

Additionally, your "wife'" and her girlfriends are going to spend much time yaking on the chica hotline about her potential Western Union Boyfriend. All eyes wil be on you when she is not around. All EYES! One mistep and they are going to tell on you sooooooo fast. But the reality is, all of her girlfriends and the other chicas on the strip want to be where she is; Making Easy Money!

If you do this often enough you will develope a "street rep" for wifing up and many of the chicas that you did'nt pick, now know what you are capable of. When you get a new chica, (short-term or long-term) they saw how you treated/respected your previous "wife" and good news travels fast! I have been told many times by chicas after the fact that, "That is exactly the way I want to be treated."

Another point I would like to make is that if you really plan on "wifing up", for less than $600 PESO, you & your "wife" can go to the new Sosua Hospitol and get fully checked out. There are English speaking doctors that will glady welcome you in and applaud your sense of responsibility. Yes, condoms do break!

The Dominican cops, chulos, chicas, motorconchos, street vendors & the service workers at the hotels, clubs, bars & resturants will either consider you a a "fool" or a "smart man". That perception comes from how you carry yourself as a man. Is it perceived that you can get any woman you want & you just happened to pick her? You will have to look at yourself to answer that. Are you in charge calling the shots, or are you being led around like a puppy on a leach? How is she treating you while you are together? Do you really know what's up in Sosua? Can you handle your feelings when you take on "a wife".

However, please remember; she is not your wife. She is your well paid short-term fuck-partner and/or director of entertainment. Albeit, 1 day or 10 days. Don't let your dick deceive you no matter how many times she comes while riding it, you are paying for the service. Also, try not to let her get any phone numbers for you back in the US because yes, she will call and ask for money.

Remember, more than anything else, this short term vacation with your "wife" was just that, a vacation from "your life" elsewhere. When, you get in the taxi to leave.............she has to stay and return to "her life". Therefore it's back to business as usual in her world of selling pussy for money (and all the hazzards associated with it) in order to put food on the table.

Again, for those that can fuck for free, and I do mean free, nada, nothing..........my hat is off to you. I can't do it.

TONYTNT40
10-04-2010, 03:26 PM
No, I was actually referring to Sosua this time. I've gotten a number of freebies there.

My bad DC, I thought you were talking about Santiago. I have gotten a few freebies in Sosua also, but one time it back fired on me. I know once you get a freebie, the girl thinks she's special and it kind of obligates you, and if they see you with another girl, they will not like it. One reason being, thats their money you are about to spend. I was in Classico one night, getting a lap dance, and the chica, that gave me the freebie the night before walked by, and boy was she pissed. She said,"you owe me money." I said ok menyana. When I saw her the next day I had to break her off 500 pesos.

manofsteele69
10-04-2010, 03:28 PM
Thanks for all the posts. Certainly makes for interesting reading.
I definitely won't Wifey-up when I am there. May repeat if the service is good.

Nakom
10-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Thanks for all the posts. Certainly makes for interesting reading.
I definitely won't Wifey-up when I am there. May repeat if the service is good.

I would not completly rule it out - why not experience both. Monger for 3-4 days when you get in. When that starts getting routine have her come for a short stay, say 2-3 days max. Get out and see some of the country with her. Then send her home and fill your boots for the last 2-3 days.

Just make sure she knows in advance when she is coming and leaving. And tell her to take the bus or take a flying fuck! If she truley is a 'non-pro' it will be quite a different (and welcome) experience.

Not trying to plan your vaction for you, just some freindly advice.

Jimbo44
10-04-2010, 04:36 PM
I think the problem or mistake made is that yu told her your exact dates you would be in town. Instead of letting her know u would be there 12 days u should have dipped into town first, get the lay of the land, pundit intended, and get your several nuts out of the way. By day 6 or so, you could have had her bus on up. First of all, trust me, she knows what Sosua is, even if she is playing stupid. The chica I so called wiffed up with according to Robert and the rest of the crew i partied with last May knows i am coming down on the 14th. Yes we do share an e mail once a month. No I have never sent a dime. But I told her i will be in town on the 17th a Sunday night. I am figuring I will get the thurs - Sun morrning all to myself. And even so, i only plan on having her around for maybe 2 days. Problem is that she lives very close to Sosua, so who knows, she may even be in town as i step off the plane. But no worry, cause I have a plan for that too.

sporthobbyist
10-04-2010, 08:17 PM
I'm sorry that this has been YOUR experience. Fortunately, mine has been different.

No reason to be sorry. I have had free pussy in Sosua. It was in one of my TR. But it was not what I ever look for. These girls are poor. They come to Sosua to make money the only way they know how. I respect that and will be willing to pay so they can put food on their tables. I have no intention of trying to get free pussy here. I know I have the game to do it, but why??? I get plenty of free pussy in the states. I go to these countries as a monger, the girls in these countrys sell pussy for a means to live.Why would I try to cheat them of that? They offer a service that is very well priced. I am more then happy paying.

Seville
10-04-2010, 08:24 PM
I think the problem or mistake made is that yu told her your exact dates you would be in town. Instead of letting her know u would be there 12 days u should have dipped into town first, get the lay of the land, pundit intended, and get your several nuts out of the way. By day 6 or so, you could have had her bus on up. First of all, trust me, she knows what Sosua is, even if she is playing stupid. The chica I so called wiffed up with according to Robert and the rest of the crew i partied with last May knows i am coming down on the 14th. Yes we do share an e mail once a month. No I have never sent a dime. But I told her i will be in town on the 17th a Sunday night. I am figuring I will get the thurs - Sun morrning all to myself. And even so, i only plan on haveing her around for maybe 2 days. Problem is that she lives bvery close to Sosua, so who knows, she may even be in town as i step off the plane. But no worry, cause I have a plan for that too.

So called wifed up??? I am going to need some back-up here from TNT72 and Naptime. You guys were there, so stop me when I say something that isn't true.

Jimbo shows up at the beach with the same chica he had all night and now he is going to spend the day with her.

Then, before my very eyes, I see the Legend and his future espousa exchanging vows on the beach in front of God and everyone.

Then, in an obvious sign from Heaven above, a small trio of musicians materializes from nowhere to provide the music for this historical event.

Tittylover was the best man. Naptime and TNT72 were ushers. I was useless due to the fact that I was in total shock......The Legend wifed up? complete with gift registery and a reception.

TNT72 & Naptime please chime in here.

sporthobbyist
10-04-2010, 08:25 PM
My bad DC, I thought you were talking about Santiago. I have gotten a few freebies in Sosua also, but one time it back fired on me. I know once you get a freebie, the girl thinks she's special and it kind of obligates you, and if they see you with another girl, they will not like it. One reason being, thats their money you are about to spend. I was in Classico one night, getting a lap dance, and the chica, that gave me the freebie the night before walked by, and boy was she pissed. She said,"you owe me money." I said ok menyana. When I saw her the next day I had to break her off 500 pesos.

EXACTLY!!!
Why deal with the drama? just pay them a fair price and grab a different girl the next night. is that 28-56 dollars you saved on the "free" pussy worth the possible drama?

TNT72
10-04-2010, 09:47 PM
Here's the happy couple!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/166034c46665398dee.jpg

Here's where Jimbo realized we "knew"!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/166034c46665371137.jpg

The happy couple at the reception!!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/166034c467115e8e78.jpg

Seville
10-04-2010, 09:58 PM
Here's the happy couple!

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/166034c46665398dee.jpg)

Here's where Jimbo realized we "knew"!

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/166034c46665371137.jpg)

The happy couple at the reception!!!

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/166034c467115e8e78.jpg)

Thank you TNT72. I rest my case.:)

Jimbo44
10-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Oh, you guys are going to get it one day!!!!!!

DCIronman
10-04-2010, 10:18 PM
No reason to be sorry. I have had free pussy in Sosua. It was in one of my TR. But it was not what I ever look for. These girls are poor. They come to Sosua to make money the only way they know how. I respect that and will be willing to pay so they can put food on their tables. I have no intention of trying to get free pussy here. I know I have the game to do it, but why??? I get plenty of free pussy in the states. I go to these countries as a monger, the girls in these countrys sell pussy for a means to live.Why would I try to cheat them of that? They offer a service that is very well priced. I am more then happy paying.

Understood. And I actually agree with you for the most part. When I go to Sosua, I fully expect and in fact, look forward to paying for toto. That's pretty much what you do in that little beach town.

But OTOH, I've also learned to recognize and accept the occasional freebie when it's offered. I mean, seriously. Why not? What kind of guy can't appreciate free pussy. I only monger overseas because I get it for free in the states as well. But even in Sosua, I'm never that deep into monger mode that I'm going to dismiss the possibility of free pussy.

As far as potential drama, miss me with that bullshit. Any monger who can't quickly and decisively squash that type of drama from a chica without missing a beat aint worth his stripes IMO.

And cheating a chica of her income by accepting free pussy?!?! What kind of twisted logic is that? Look, just because they're putas doesn't mean that they cease being women. Sometimes they want to use that toto for their own pleasure, and not just to earn a living. Who are we to deny them that.

You know, I can't believe that I'm on a board frequented by hetero men, having to argue the merits of free pussy. Or that some actually find reasons not to accept it. I must be in the fucking matrix!

http://thefuturebuzz.com/pics/the-matrix.jpg

Seville
10-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Oh, you guys are going to get it one day!!!!!!

Actually I got it the very next day. I waited one day before I took her TLN out respect for the sanctity of the institution of marriage and, of course, respect for her husband Jimbo. I can't remember but I think Naptime was next.

DCIronman
10-04-2010, 10:26 PM
As for the question posed by the OP, I agree with Jimbo44. These girls know what gringos go to Sosua for. If she agreed to spend time with you in Sosua, she knows that you're expecting the toto from her. She may try act like she doesn't. But don't fall for that shit.

But I'd definitely try to schedule her for the back end of your trip. Especially since this is your first time in Sosua. Take time to enjoy what the town has to offer before you limit yourself to one chica.;)

husl2001
10-04-2010, 10:28 PM
Understood. And I actually agree with you for the most part. When I go to Sosua, I fully expect and in fact, look forward to paying for toto. That's pretty much what you do in that little beach town.

But OTOH, I've also learned to recognize and accept the occasional freebie when it's offered. I mean, seriously. Why not? What kind of guy can't appreciate free pussy. I only monger overseas because I get it for free in the states as well. But even in Sosua, I'm never that deep into monger mode that I'm going to dismiss the possibility of free pussy.

As far as potential drama, miss me with that bullshit. Any monger who can't quickly and decisively squash that type of drama from a chica without missing a beat aint worth his stripes IMO.

And cheating a chica of her income by accepting free pussy?!?! What kind of twisted logic is that? Look, just because they're putas doesn't mean that they cease being women. Sometimes they want to use that toto for their own pleasure, and not just to earn a living. Who are we to deny them that.

You know, I can't believe that I'm on a board frequented by hetero men, having to argue the merits of free pussy. Or that some actually find reasons not to accept it. I must be in the fucking matrix!

Click to see pic (http://thefuturebuzz.com/pics/the-matrix.jpg)

Welcome back, Mr. Ironman. We missed you. (in my best Agent Smith voice).

eman
10-05-2010, 02:10 AM
You must be a lucky hunk, I never had a chica in DR or CR willing to go for seconds. I did in Colombia. I went to New Life and asked for an hour just not to be rushed. I was surprised when the gal told, "let's do it again". I know that paying for an hour entitles me to do it twice but expecting the girl to encourage me, that I didn't expect.

I completely hear you.. I'm in that same situation, when I visit in October.. Wish me LUCK.. First time meeting. If she don't play her cards right within the first 2 Days, I will kindly show her the door and say "Get The %$@! OUT.. PEACE...

sporthobbyist
10-05-2010, 10:18 AM

Click to see pic (http://thefuturebuzz.com/pics/the-matrix.jpg)

I agree. getting out of the drama situations is a necessary skill. I learned the Sosua way, with the four trips I have been there this year. My first trip, I learned the ropes and then I was all good. Everyone loves free pussy. But to me, 28-54 bucks assures no possible obligations at a further date. I rarely repeat and when you do get free pussy, the girl always feels like you are hers. So for the measly 28-54 bucks, I avoid any chance of attachment of any sort. I have no intentions of wifing up, dating her,or being a WU sucker. So why not keep it strictly business??
just how I feel. Obviously different guys have different reasons for being in Sosua or any other monger spot. This is just how I conduct myself.

Nakom
10-05-2010, 10:48 AM
I agree. getting out of the drama situations is a necessary skill. I learned the Sosua way, with the four trips I have been there this year. My first trip, I learned the ropes and then I was all good. Everyone loves free pussy. But to me, 28-54 bucks assures no possible obligations at a further date. I rarely repeat and when you do get free pussy, the girl always feels like you are hers. So for the measly 28-54 bucks, I avoid any chance of attachment of any sort. I have no intentions of wifing up, dating her,or being a WU sucker. So why not keep it strictly business??
just how I feel. Obviously different guys have different reasons for being in Sosua or any other monger spot. This is just how I conduct myself.

I have seen how Sport rolls - he knows his shit.

JuanElGriego
10-05-2010, 11:12 AM
I I rarely repeat and when you do get free pussy, the girl always feels like you are hers. So for the measly 28-54 bucks, I avoid any chance of attachment of any sort.

I completely understand your reasoning and i had the same mindset when i first started going down there but as time passed i realized there really where chicks (yes whores) who just wanted to fuck you and didn't have any ulterior motive. Maybe it's your eyes, your hair, your walk, your tallk, whatever it is, but like DC said, they're women before whores, and sometimes they just wanna fuck the guy they wanna fuck. End of story.

FritoBandito
10-05-2010, 01:40 PM
I don't wifey up, though I do have some neighborhood girls that aren't hardcore putas, just some true part "part-timers," who are real selective of the guys they screw.

Yes, not EVERY girl in Sosua will fuck you just because you have money, sonny.......

What is nice is that there are three of them that always hang together, and you will usually see them hanging out at the clubs, dancing. I call them "The Three Amigas." Lol....

I've never had a bad experince with them seperately or in a group (I did all 3 together a few times, but I like toda noches and with a queen-size bed we all couldn't lay the regular way -- we all had to lay width-wise on the bed for the whole night...and that sucked!!!)

Two of these girls I really like, and one has THE best pussy I have fucked in the DR, and one of the rare few girls that can make me pop a nut EVERYTIME after a night of heavy drinking (I have no problem getting it up but after 20 or 30 Cuba Libres, Mr. Happy doesn't want to nut many times with the putas...:mad:)

In fact, that girl, who just turned 19, is in my "top 5 pussies I've ever had in my life" category (I'm 39), period. And she is real pretty as well.

This trip I'm going to hang with her a while and take her out of Sosua to somewhere nice.

If she only spoke English, I could seriously consider having a SERIOUS relationship with her.

My only problem with these girls is that they are never on time for a date, but I've come to realize, 99.9% of Dominican women (and men) are never, ever on time for anything......:eek:

jacknback
10-05-2010, 08:15 PM
Sheet why not just meet up with her hangout and see what happens. Unless you have been with her before sexually and socially you really dont know what your getting into. Go to Santo Domingo have her show you around see if you like hanging out with her besides her looks, focus on her personality. Is she cool or is she a pain in the ass. If you like her than keep for the week.

Sometimes I find that chicks don't like lounging around at the pool or the beach all day as I do and they can sometime be a pain in the ass. That's why I keep them close but cut them loose for a few hours of the day so I can do me.
I agree.I met a girl the first time I was in Sosua and have spent part of every day with her each time I have gone back.She stays overnight and leaves for a few hours everyday.This gives me the opportunity to seek other pleasures if needed or wanted.The last time I was there in Sept.I spent the whole week sick and this girl never left my side and took complete care of me for the full 7 days I was there.I mean cooking,cleaning,farmacia,groceries,to go food,etc.etc.etc.This Nov. I have been invited to stay as long as I want at her place in Mao and I'm going to take her up on the invite.I have met her parents and kids and neighbors so I'm not a stranger.I'm kind of looking forward to doing the local thing.
Oh,by the way, the first night I scooped her off the Sosua strip is the ONLY time money has come up in any conversation.I have repeated with her for a week at a time on 4 different occassions so far this year and she has not asked for dime one.Of course,like others have said,I know that she needs cash to help the family and feed the kids so I leave her a donation at the end of my stays.I usually hand her the cash,folded in 1/2 so she has no idea how much there is,and so far,every time,she has put it in her purse without even looking to see what i gave her.She has my phone # and has never called me.Every couple of days I get a one line text that just usually says hello,hope your ok,looking forward to seeing you again,blah,blah blah.The point being that she has not asked for jackshit and I'm begining to believe(hesitantly)that she might just like me for me.Wouldn't that be strange!!!!!!!
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::cheesygrin::cheesygrin::cheesygrin::cheesygrin::cheesygrin::cheesygrin::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

FritoBandito
10-05-2010, 10:58 PM
I agree.I met a girl the first time I was in Sosua and have spent part of every day with her each time I have gone back.She stays overnight and leaves for a few hours everyday.This gives me the opportunity to seek other pleasures if needed or wanted.The last time I was there in Sept.I spent the whole week sick and this girl never left my side and took complete care of me for the full 7 days I was there.I mean cooking,cleaning,farmacia,groceries,to go food,etc.etc.etc.This Nov. I have been invited to stay as long as I want at her place in Mao and I'm going to take her up on the invite.I have met her parents and kids and neighbors so I'm not a stranger.I'm kind of looking forward to doing the local thing.
Oh,by the way, the first night I scooped her off the Sosua strip is the ONLY time money has come up in any conversation.I have repeated with her for a week at a time on 4 different occassions so far this year and she has not asked for dime one.Of course,like others have said,I know that she needs cash to help the family and feed the kids so I leave her a donation at the end of my stays.I usually hand her the cash,folded in 1/2 so she has no idea how much there is,and so far,every time,she has put it in her purse without even looking to see what i gave her.She has my phone # and has never called me.Every couple of days I get a one line text that just usually says hello,hope your ok,looking forward to seeing you again,blah,blah blah.The point being that she has not asked for jackshit and I'm begining to believe(hesitantly)that she might just like me for me.Wouldn't that be strange!!!!!!!
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::cheesygrin::cheesygrin::cheesygrin::cheesygrin::cheesygrin::cheesygrin::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Beware the putas that start discussing money 5 minutes after you meet them.

The majority of women that I pick up in town, don't ever bring up the subject of money, and I don't discuss it myself. I always pay them a fair price and give them a nice gift, and I've had very few complain or ask for more money.

The ones that do try to price gouge me (only a handful in all my times in the Dominican) I just laugh at them because I know I'm paying them the going rate...and then show them the door. I won't be be a return customer, because my mama didn't raise no fool.

And a couple of these chicas that did try to price gouge me had the balls to approach me again in the bar -- I just fuckin' laughed at them and told them to vete, it a not so nice tone of voice.

Just like anywhere in the world, you'll find nice girls along with the bad in the Sosua.

I don't like goldiggers, and I don't care how effen hot the girl looks, she starts discussing money shortly after we meet, I'll tell her to scram....

naptime
10-05-2010, 11:10 PM
Actually I got it the very next day. I waited one day before I took her TLN out respect for the sanctity of the institution of marriage and, of course, respect for her husband Jimbo. I can't remember but I think Naptime was next.

i hit it in july too since her husband was up in long island or someplace silly like that. :rofl:

naptime
10-05-2010, 11:27 PM
i've wifed up in sosua, and will again in about 20 days.

back on my april trip i met diosiris, and spent the last two days and nights with her.

i enjoyed my time with her, and she enjoyed her time with me.

and she enjoyed my pesos, and the nice time i provided her with during our days and nights together.

i enjoyed the toto, and the culo, and everything else she had to offer, as well as the personality and the "king treatment"

when i got home, hell, before my plane even lifted off, i said that i would "probably" wife up with her on my next trip. i went as far as to say that i would wife up with her the ENTIRE trip.

when i got home, i put that shit behind me. i didnt fall in love with her. i dont have grand illusions of becoming captain save a ho and bringing her home. i dont sit around and wonder what shes doing or with who.

when i got back for our july trip, i ran into her on day three. soon as she saw me, she ran to me, jumped into my arms, and tnt72 looked at the guys we were with and said.. well.... he's done. lol

and yep, i wifed up with her for the next 3 or 4 days, however long it was till i left.

it was a different kind of trip for me this time. we again spent our time together, and enjoyed every moment. hell there was even one night that she tried keeping up with us, drinking, got sick and passed out, and i hit the vip with tnt and 3 or 4 other girls, and did my thing while she slept. went back, crawled in bed with her, and fucked her like crazy in the morning.

i didnt fall in love with her. i didnt take it for anything other than what it is. a GFE. im a monger, shes a pro. i pay her, i buy her things, i take her out to eat, etc, and she does what i want, when i want. we have a mutual repsect and fondness for each other. but at the end of the day it boils down to two things. i want her company in la cama, and she wants my pesos. nice simple business transaction.

i did pay her less per day on this trip than i did on the first trip. and she was just as greatfull. but, even though i wifed up with her, she was still 3rd in line on this trip, and i had another and the last night, while she slept. :)

i am not married, so i do exchange emails with her occasionaly. i even talk to her occasionally via skype to her cell phone.

a while back i finally got my first 'need rent money request" she told me how necessary it was for her to move to a new apartment and how she needed money to move because she wasnt in sosua anymore and didnt want to return until i came back. blah blah. we've all seen that story a hundred times.

no i didnt send her any money. im not in the habit of paying for something that isnt standing right in front of me.

and i still have her lined up for this next trip in 20 days, since i will have my daughter with me. i would prefer to have some appearance of stability and be with the same girl for 5 days rather than handfuls of girls coming and going all the time in front of my kid. so, we'll have the appearance of a couple. i am comfortable with this because i know her well enough to know how much i can trust her, and what to expect from her. and i expect to pay her slightly less again per day on this trip.

my next trip will be time to move on to new things again. but she will still remain in the stable of favoritas. no reason to throw away a good thing.

continentalmike
10-06-2010, 02:42 AM
Just tell like it is...

You like her but want to get to know her better first... take a bus to SDQ and spend the first few days there with her...

If you like it you can stay there or come up to Sosua, which imo wouldn't be a good idea if you're wifed up..

What do you want a GFE or lots of girls invariable less deep in the conection?

Seville
10-06-2010, 02:01 PM
i hit it in july too since her husband was up in long island or someplace silly like that. :rofl:

Hey Naptime.... how much a month do you think Jimbo is sending his espousa? I honestly don't think it is more than $600 per month but what do you think?

Nakom
10-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Who would not want to keep her for a week Nap!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/187544c0b6bf866a51.jpg

TNT72
10-06-2010, 04:38 PM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/187544c0b6bf866a51.jpg)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
10-06-2010, 05:07 PM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/187544c0b6bf866a51.jpg)

She can stop by daily.