PDA

View Full Version : 10/2010 - Fuck. fuck and double fuck..a proud father's tale

WickedWillie
10-05-2010, 01:15 AM
So my recently single 29 year old son has decided to visit me.

He came over a couple of years back when both he and I were wifed up so I was unsure of how he would view his dad's current unconventional lifestyle.

He arrived today from the UK 3 hours late.......bloody typical.

Quick pitstop to change at the apartment and out to Sosua.

1st stop Seacrets, within 5 minutes he had 4 of the 7 chicas working there drooling in front of him. I said we were going to dinner and they all replied that he could eat them.

Bollox.....the menu at Brittania was more appealing to me. We left.

2nd stop after dinner Merengue Bar. Within minutes he had a tasty chica massaging him all over. We left.

3rd stop Bar Central. Again within minutes he had the hottest chica in there all over him. One that I have been itching after for while although have resisted as she is an amiga of my novia.

He doesn't speak a lick of Spanish except for 'estoy bien'.

Right now he is in my next door apartment with her, no doubt thigh deep in her toto.

I am here on the fucking computer.

WTF.....I hate good looking young fuckers.....and he's here for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so fucking proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hugrad95a
10-05-2010, 01:44 AM
Youth is wasted on the young.

Mr. Smooth
10-05-2010, 05:25 AM
Looks like the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree! :p

Have a great time visiting with your son.

MrHappy
10-05-2010, 06:49 AM
Looks like the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree! :p

Have a great time visiting with your son.

When my kid came down for a visit, he cleaned up. He would go out to the discos on Ave. Independencia every night, and came home with two girls every night.

That's two DIFFERENT girls every night. The amazing thing is he'd go out with 500 pesos for a few beers.

He'd come down to join me and the better half for breakfast, and there'd be two droopy eyed sweeties right behind him.

I thought I had game, this kid puts me to shame.

Seville
10-05-2010, 07:58 AM
Those good looking young guys are a probem for the old mongers. The chicas are going to go with someone, so of course they would rather go with a handsome young stud then some old ugly fucker like me. No contest. I can't understand why you even invited him here Willie. What were you thinking? People think overpaying the chicas is a problem because they get used to it. What about when they get used to banging young studs instead of us?:( Hope to have the pleasure of meeting him while he is here. Perhaps at the airport as he is waving good-bye:wink:

weyland
10-05-2010, 08:54 AM
Those good looking young guys are a probem for the old mongers.
Robert can't even handle the competition from his grandad, let alone much younger guys. I could outpull him all week long.

Tiger
10-05-2010, 09:07 AM
I have one of those here in the states. 29 years old, single, no kids, looks good,( got this from him mother) good job in the trades so he's in great shape, owns his own home.

I have been married to his mother for 35 years so he doesn't know of my mongering ways. He tells me I'm the best wingman he has. Whenever we go out he always grabs a hot lady and almost always closes the deal.

I hate him.

princepointe
10-05-2010, 10:18 AM
AHHHHH Youth. Stop hating Robert. lol. You had your time now it's ours. lol

Jimmydr
10-05-2010, 10:22 AM
AHHHHH Youth. Stop hating Robert. lol. You had your time now it's ours. lol

Some of these guys started at age 40, not like you and me.:eek:

ElPlomero
10-05-2010, 10:25 AM
Well... I suppose you could consider that if you have to lose that chica to someone... it's better to keep it in the family.

Maybe you could find out how good it was from him.

Living vicariously through one's son can be fun.

My son's just starting to date and listening to his stories can be exciting.

Then he'll tell you how he dropped the ball and you can laugh and tell him what he should have done.

I suppose your kid is a little old to be instructing though.

JuanElGriego
10-05-2010, 10:34 AM
This thread is kinda ironic since i've been considering bringing my father to DR with me.

He works hard and loves spending time with me and i know he'd love it, but it's just that whole "worlds colliding" thing that keeps me from actually suggesting it.

Jimmydr
10-05-2010, 10:36 AM
This thread is kinda ironic since i've been considering bringing my father to DR with me.

He works hard and loves spending time with me and i know he'd love it, but it's just that whole "worlds colliding" thing that keeps me from actually suggesting it.

What will mom say about it?

JuanElGriego
10-05-2010, 10:42 AM
What will mom say about it?

Mom would actually love it if he came with me.

My parents are really liberal.

Jimmydr
10-05-2010, 10:45 AM
Mom would actually love it if he came with me.

My parents are really liberal.

In other words, not happily married and get him out of her hair.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jimmydr
10-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Well... I suppose you could consider that if you have to lose that chica to someone... it's better to keep it in the family.

Maybe you could find out how good it was from him.

Living vicariously through one's son can be fun.

My son's just starting to date and listening to his stories can be exciting.

Then he'll tell you how he dropped the ball and you can laugh and tell him what he should have done.

I suppose your kid is a little old to be instructing though.

I think that all the dads should take their sons on a two week vacation once they hit 18.

After one trip, they will never be afraid of any girl and won't ever settle for some fat or ugly girl.

JuanElGriego
10-05-2010, 10:57 AM
In other words, not happily married and get him out of her hair.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Actually quite the opposite.

She wouldn't care because she loves him so much she wants him to have a good time. He's been a great father and husband for a long time, he's 66, he's not getting any younger, so let him have his fun is how she sees it. We've discussed it.

Only problem is i know he wouldn't "do" anything with me around because even though he'd love to, he wouldn't feel comfortable with me knowing about it despite mom having no worries. With this being the case, then what's the point of bringing him. That's why i haven't suggested it.

WickedWillie
10-05-2010, 11:07 AM
Actually quite the opposite.

She wouldn't care because she loves him so much she wants him to have a good time. He's been a great father and husband for a long time, he's 66, he's not getting any younger, so let him have his fun is how she sees it. We've discussed it.

Only problem is i know he wouldn't "do" anything with me around because even though he'd love to, he wouldn't feel comfortable with me knowing about it despite mom having no worries. With this being the case, then what's the point of bringing him. That's why i haven't suggested it.

Suggest it, at worst he can only say no.

My lad visited here a couple of years back with his girlfriend when he was 'in love'.

On his last trip we visited Passions and he commented then that he wasn't impressed being around dirty whores.

Hence this time I was really uncomfortable with what may transpire between us.

After last night this feeling has vanished for me. I guess whats changed for him is that he is now single and realises that maybe it ain't so bad hiring pussy and not having to deal with the relationship bullshit.

Right now the dirty little fucker is still in bed with last nights conquest.

Seville
10-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Robert can't even handle the competition from his grandad, let alone much younger guys. I could outpull him all week long.

Well I guess there it is in a nutshell. I am banging toto and Grampa is "pulling his pud". I would not be bragging about being able to "outpull" anyone. In fact, I don't think your masturbatory inclinations should be discussed on a public forum (although I have always wanted to know how you manage that, what with the catheter and all). I am not saying that you should not be choking your chicken Weyland, I don’t think any of the members would begrudge you the one pleasure in life you have left. Hell, you have to do something when you haven’t had toto since Christ was a boy.

hugrad95a
10-05-2010, 01:44 PM

Spoken like a true playa

http://nymag.com/daily/food/20_dominic_lg.jpg

malescan
10-05-2010, 06:18 PM
What a fuking hilarious thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WickedWillie
10-19-2010, 09:26 PM
So after 2 weeks here my son has finally left. I'm completely exhausted.

He on the other hand left for the airport with a spring in his step and a huge smile on his face.

He had a number of repeat sessions with his 1st night hook-up.

2nd time he was with her and he told me 'I ain't paying for it tonight' so I told him that he needs to make that clear to her. I overheard him telling her that she should be happy to be with him and he wasn't buying her pussy. It worked...he got a freebie for the next 2 nights.....BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!

WickedWillie
10-19-2010, 09:30 PM
One day while sitting on Cabarete beach we decided to get a massage.

My son had this smile on his face but I assured him that most if not all places in Cabarete are straight.

Found a newish place at the east end of the main street. Great massage...certainly on a par with M&M or Kika......but with a fantastic hand-job included all for US$10 each. (Will put up a location report on the Cabarete section.)

Surreal experience though lying side by side next to one's offspring both being jerked off and just separated by a curtain.....and though neither of us made a sound I couldn't stop giggling to myself inside!!!!

Seville
10-20-2010, 12:08 AM

My son had this smile on his face but I assured him that most if not all places in Cabarete are straight.

Found a newish place at the east end of the main street. Great massage...certainly on a par with M&M or Kika......but with a fantastic hand-job included all for US$10 each. (Will put up a location report on the Cabarete section.)

Surreal experience though lying side by side next to one's offspring both being jerked off and just separated by a curtain.....and though neither of us made a sound I couldn't stop giggling to myself inside!!!!

Most fathers and sons bond at the ballpark, the soccer stadium or in the garage. This twisted and sick fucker thinks bonding in a Happy Ending Massage Parlor is good parenting.:(

And I agree:wink:

hugrad95a
10-20-2010, 12:11 AM
Wow my Pop's just bought me a drink at the local watering hole back home. Willie's kid is lucky.

hugrad95a
10-20-2010, 12:13 AM
Robert you should'nt be too jealous, you and your old man are both bonding in Paradise everyday.

Seville
10-20-2010, 12:16 AM

When it comes right down to it this the perfect example of why these British blokes are so fucked up. Can you possibly imagine your buddy in the states or canada saying," I was giggling to myself"? Since when do men giggle? Men laugh, men smirk, men smile, men guffaw, at times men even chuckle to themselves. But men never giggle. School girls giggle. Perhaps this is why they have gone from the "British Empire" to "This One Little Piece of Shit Island with Lousy Weather". Giggle....... come on WickedWillie!!!

Seville
10-20-2010, 12:32 AM
Robert you should'nt be too jealous, you and your old man are both bonding in Paradise everyday.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We both had a wonderful conversation with the same young lady today. To begin with Weyland got her attention from across the room by making kissy faces at her. Cause and effect after seeing this public display of affection: Jimbo dashed to the men's room. First I told her that Weyland was my father and a bit crazy. When she asked Weyland for verification I believe he told her that I was, indeed, his son but that I was a touch retarded and not very bright. That is when I began picking my nose. Then I explained to her that I had to humor the old man because the real reason he lived in the Dominican Republic was that he had killed my mother back home. Show of hands by those following along: could this be considered cock blocking?

I know Weyland was interested in her. And she could do amazing things with her Gene Simmonsesk tongue. Really her tongue was hugh. But I felt that one little iota of compassion and had to detour her from the path she was certainly destined to take. I had to give her an "out". Hence the murdered wife story. I do not know if she took what I offered. If not: May God have mercy on her soul.

Seville
10-20-2010, 12:42 AM
Wow my Pop's just bought me a drink at the local watering hole back home. Willie's kid is lucky.

This is the most ridiculous statement I have read in a long fucking time. WickedWillie's kid lucky? Have you met WickedWillie??? I think not. I have met his son. And except for the fact that he talks real funny he is a really good guy. I had several beers with him while he was here, we chatted quite a bit and would be proud to do so again........ in his country. Fucking chicas here flocking to him and damn near knocking me over in the process gets old after a while; not to mention dangerous. Honestly I would give him the shirt off my back. But anyway. How he turned out the way he did is a miracle. The old man is a Timothy Leary look alike with about the same amount of sense. And what kind of father would allow his son to live in a place where he has to "go to the loo" and everyone smokes fags?

Child Protective Services should have ended this travesty long ago.

WickedWillie
10-21-2010, 07:35 PM
When it comes right down to it this the perfect example of why these British blokes are so fucked up. Can you possibly imagine your buddy in the states or canada saying," I was giggling to myself"? Since when do men giggle? Men laugh, men smirk, men smile, men guffaw, at times men even chuckle to themselves. But men never giggle. School girls giggle. Perhaps this is why they have gone from the "British Empire" to "This One Little Piece of Shit Island with Lousy Weather". Giggle....... come on WickedWillie!!!

I would have thought that someone with such a fashion sense in their shirt style would be a bit more sympathetic to another's feminine side.

WickedWillie
10-21-2010, 07:38 PM
This is the most ridiculous statement I have read in a long fucking time. WickedWillie's kid lucky? Have you met WickedWillie??? I think not. I have met his son. And except for the fact that he talks real funny he is a really good guy. I had several beers with him while he was here, we chatted quite a bit and would be proud to do so again........ in his country. Fucking chicas here flocking to him and damn near knocking me over in the process gets old after a while; not to mention dangerous. Honestly I would give him the shirt off my back. But anyway. How he turned out the way he did is a miracle. The old man is a Timothy Leary look alike with about the same amount of sense. And what kind of father would allow his son to live in a place where he has to "go to the loo" and everyone smokes fags?

Child Protective Services should have ended this travesty long ago.

This will come back to bite you:lol::lol::lol:

And who the fuck is Timothy Leary???

TNT72
10-21-2010, 10:05 PM
I would have thought that someone with such a fashion sense in their shirt style would be a bit more sympathetic to another's feminine side.

Don't worry WW, his feminine side will be "coming out" soon!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seville
10-23-2010, 04:52 PM
This will come back to bite you:lol::lol::lol:

And who the fuck is Timothy Leary???

Did you manage to get that shirt into your son's luggage? Did you send him my note? I hope he appreciates the sacrifice I made for him.

Timothy Leary is the brother of Really Leary.:wink:

WickedWillie
10-26-2010, 08:23 PM
Did you manage to get that shirt into your son's luggage? Did you send him my note? I hope he appreciates the sacrifice I made for him.

Timothy Leary is the brother of Really Leary.:wink:

I'll get to that later.

WickedWillie
10-26-2010, 08:34 PM
So by the end of the 1st week, my son had been well and truly snagged by the Haitiana to the point where she was just a PITA. He did keep buying her beers though.

I advised that a simple fuck off would suffice but he was reluctant to heed the old man's wordly experience and so we spent the next few nights hidden in Passions and in Cabarete.

As my novia was in Cabarete at the weekend all of her friends seemed to take up an unwritten challenge as to who could fuck him first.

The boy was as successful here as he had been in Sosua.

Westy
10-26-2010, 08:36 PM

:eek: GawDAM, I wish I'd had a dad as simpatico as you! :rofl:

Seville
10-26-2010, 08:38 PM
So by the end of the 1st week, my son had been well and truly snagged by the Haitiana to the point where she was just a PITA. He did keep buying her beers though.

I advised that a simple fuck off would suffice but he was reluctant to heed the old man's wordly experience and so we spent the next few nights hidden in Passions and in Cabarete.

As my novia was in town at the weekend all of her friends seemed to take up an unwritten challenge as to who could fuck him first.

The boy was as successful here as he had been in Sosua.

I can sense the pride in every word!

WickedWillie
10-26-2010, 08:57 PM
By the middle of the 2nd week we ventured back onto the Sosua strip, dodged his Haitiana stalker and hit Classico's for his 1st time.

His first words to me were 'Holy fuck dad, why haven't you brought me here before', I just smiled and reminded him that if he had told his stalker to fuck off as suggested he would be a Classico's vet by now so he should just enjoy it.

So within 10 minutes I had introduced him to a wide selection but he got hooked up with a very playful young lady well known to many here and a good amiga of mine.................................................................

Chikki.

She promised to fuck him for free if she could now call me Papa.

How could I refuse.

So he brought her back for the night and she was as good as her word.

Great girl, but I never had the heart to tell my lad that she's been on the game for at least 8 years, not that he would have cared.

WickedWillie
11-01-2010, 11:08 PM

.:wink:

Robert’s shirt

By now many of us know that Robert13212 has dubious standards of style and fashion sense despite his metrosexual claims of effeminate colour co-ordination as evidenced by his tasteful dish rack and newly acquired beach towels.

One night Robert was wearing a garish monstrosity of a shirt that really should have been left back in NY prior to his moving here.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/94194cbe41e2d0992.jpg

How the hell he got that through TSA inspection on his trip to the DR I’ll never know. It would surely qualify under the category of ‘are you carrying any offensive objects?’ question.

So this night Robert was enduring (or probably enjoying) some gentle ribbing from my son regarding said shirt.

So Robert came up with a plan that he thought it would be good gag to secretly give the shirt to me at some point over the next few days so that I could then hide it in my son’s luggage. He thought it would be hilarious when my son discovered this article on his return to the UK.

Now I admit this plan had some merit (as do such things after a few Presidentes) and agreed to go along with it.

So the next day Robert gave me the shirt and I awaited a suitable moment to hide in my son’s bags.

On the day of his departure my son said to me ‘ Dad, don’t think for one moment that you are going to put that fucking ridiculous shirt in my bags’

WTF!!!!

With a face of complete innocence I denied the very existence of the shirt.

My son then proceeded to tell me that during the very night that Robert was wearing the shirt, Robert told him the whole plan and that he wanted my son to take a photo of him wearing the shirt back in the UK.

Some fucking surprise Robert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The offending article is now residing in my closet and will be returned to it's rightful owner to fight another day.

MrHappy
11-02-2010, 07:25 AM
Robert’s shirt

By now many of us know that Robert13212 has dubious standards of style and fashion sense despite his metrosexual claims of effeminate colour co-ordination as evidenced by his tasteful dish rack and newly acquired beach towels.

One night Robert was wearing a garish monstrosity of a shirt that really should have been left back in NY prior to his moving here.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/94194cbe41e2d0992.jpg)

How the hell he got that through TSA inspection on his trip to the DR I’ll never know. It would surely qualify under the category of ‘are you carrying any offensive objects?’ question.

So this night Robert was enduring (or probably enjoying) some gentle ribbing from my son regarding said shirt.

So Robert came up with a plan that he thought it would be good gag to secretly give the shirt to me at some point over the next few days so that I could then hide it in my son’s luggage. He thought it would be hilarious when my son discovered this article on his return to the UK.

Now I admit this plan had some merit (as do such things after a few Presidentes) and agreed to go along with it.

So the next day Robert gave me the shirt and I awaited a suitable moment to hide in my son’s bags.

On the day of his departure my son said to me ‘ Dad, don’t think for one moment that you are going to put that fucking ridiculous shirt in my bags’

WTF!!!!

My son then proceeded to tell me that during the very night that Robert was wearing the shirt, Robert told him the whole plan and that he wanted my son to take a photo of him wearing the shirt back in the UK.

The offending article is now residing in my closet and will be returned to it's rightful owner to fight another day.

The best made plans..........

Seville
11-02-2010, 09:12 AM
Robert’s shirt

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/94194cbe41e2d0992.jpg)

WTF!!!!

Fucking Presidente's

WickedWillie
11-02-2010, 01:22 PM
Fucking Presidente's

Exactamente!!!!

BrooklynBeas
03-15-2012, 05:48 PM
Figured I would bring this thread back up to the "today's posts" thread, one becaue it's a great thread, and 2, like JEG, I'm thinkin about takin papa Beas with me on a mongering trip.. Only difference is my parents are divorced since I was 4 yrs old.. So there's no issue with a wife getting in the way. My father if ou met him out and about would look like the dirty old man that he is.. He is 72, has had various heart operations, he beat cancer and it's no longer in his system.. He would prob go iF I talked him into it.. He thinks one of these young chicas would kill him in the bedroom.. I told him that wouldn't be the problem. A lil about my father, he is in great shape, used to jog 6-8 miles a day, is a musician and has some baby blue eyes and A nice tan all year around.. He has young women coming on the him all the time but doesn't pursue it much cause he feels he is 72 and what could he do with that!? Well I think I can get him out there with me in Sosua and have him have a great time... Anyone else take their pops along and get reactions or would I be the first to actually doing this!?

deezl
03-15-2012, 06:01 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

thanks for the bump, I missed this thread first time around. :iconTU:

BrooklynBeas
03-15-2012, 06:29 PM

Yeah I did too... So anyone bring your dad on a mongering trip?

XXX
03-15-2012, 06:30 PM

Yeah,,I had missed this as well,,,,,,,GREAT READ !!!!!

Dave Diaz
03-15-2012, 10:21 PM

Yeah I did too... So anyone bring your dad on a mongering trip?

This thread was AWESOMEEEE. Ive been thinking of taking my dad on a trip, when I came back from the Philippines he started talking about he should go sometime.

Juans statement "worlds colliding" reminded me of all the bad things that could happen after that :rofl: would be a great bonding time though.

I agree with whoever said every dad should take their son when they turn 18, I believe that was Jimmy. :iconTU::iconTU:

Willies kid is definitely lucky. Its funny because LM mentioned bringing his sons to cuba in another thread just the other day and then this pops back up out of 2010 :rofl: Great find BB thanks for bringing this back up.

MrHappy
03-16-2012, 08:16 AM
Figured I would bring this thread back up to the "today's posts" thread, one becaue it's a great thread, and 2, like JEG, I'm thinkin about takin papa Beas with me on a mongering trip.. Only difference is my parents are divorced since I was 4 yrs old.. So there's no issue with a wife getting in the way. My father if ou met him out and about would look like the dirty old man that he is.. He is 72, has had various heart operations, he beat cancer and it's no longer in his system.. He would prob go iF I talked him into it.. He thinks one of these young chicas would kill him in the bedroom.. I told him that wouldn't be the problem. A lil about my father, he is in great shape, used to jog 6-8 miles a day, is a musician and has some baby blue eyes and A nice tan all year around.. He has young women coming on the him all the time but doesn't pursue it much cause he feels he is 72 and what could he do with that!? Well I think I can get him out there with me in Sosua and have him have a great time... Anyone else take their pops along and get reactions or would I be the first to actually doing this!?

This is embarrassing. I"m probably closer to your pops age than yours.

Bring him down, I'll take him to the shuffleboard courts with me.

greydread
03-16-2012, 03:57 PM
I'll probably never do another mongering trip with my Son again. It's infuriating. He doesn't even try to speak Spanish and he won't spend a dime on Pum-Pum and he's juggling Chicas all day, every day, sometimes two at a time. He does the same thing in South Beach, Vegas, DC and NYC. He and his road dogs send me videos of the parties in their Kool-Aid rooms, on Amtrack, on the airplanes and I would turn my wallet inside out for a couple hours with any ONE of the Chicks they pull for free, let alone the 3somes they're getting.

It ain't right I tell ya. 90% Pride, 10% Jealousy. I used to change his fucking diapers and spoon feed him and now I'm off to the side hoping for one of his leftovers. :rofl:

Irie
03-19-2012, 07:44 PM
This is a an absolutely great thread WW and cudos to the one who bumped it!

Those little shits can get over on you if you don't keep a close eye on them for sure. Reading this thread reminded me of my pre-Sosua days in the DR when I brought my 20 year old son on a trip to and AI type of sex place outside of Cabarete. He was a definitely more naive than what is written in this thread (at the time), but settled into some hard core mongering as the week went on.

(an excerpt from day one)
Trip #3 Jan 2011

Well it’s been a few weeks since my third return from paradise and I’ve finally found the will to jot down a few notes on the trip. The real world has regained control of many aspects of my life, so the timing could not be more perfect to reminisce a moment about the vacation in the DR.
Let me start from the beginning when the whole idea of this particular vacation started. I had just returned from a vacation in the DR in early November when I could not get the thoughts of paradise out of my mind. My mind could not refocus easily on the daily routine here in the states. With that an idea was born. Why not share the experience with my college age son! Crazy thought to some I know. Why not share time away from the craziness of life, work, and school in a relaxing environment, tropical environment. To be honest, I wasn’t really sure I could go through with it in the onset. After several conversations slowly broaching the subject with him, I finally threw caution into the wind and the trip was born.

There was much apprehension on his part in the weeks leading up to the trip and many questions you can be assured for he had never done anything quite like this. To be honest, me admitting that I did and do was also an interesting point of conversation at times. Not something most would readily admit to their children (adult or not). So arrangements were made and off we went…..

No real issues with the connection in Miami and we arrived in POP about 3 pm. Left the house with snow flurries and arrived to 80 or so and sun. Life is good again! T was at the airport and after a brief wait for another guest from Spain, off we went to the villa with a stop for money exchange and some vitamin C. For those who have been before, you know the routine when entering the villa. The girls were all lined up for the greeting, hugs, and kisses. They were seemingly in party mode already. My son was in total amazement at this point. I barely had time to say hello to Yanni in the kitchen before the music was on and many girls began dancing (even on the table!). Second beer in hand, I wander back out to the solarium and find my son sitting on the couch, a girl on each side, pants somewhat undone, and a wandering hand or two, not to mention a huge smile on someone’s face….just guess who.

I was quickly convinced to sponsor his first two for one and off they went, emerging some time later with a grin ear to ear. This would not be the last time doing a twosome for him during the week.

the rest of the trip is found here...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?335927-04-2011-Iriemon-hits-the-North-Coast&p=937981#post937981

Now a year or so later and he getting better "game", I debate taking him to Sosua or not........:rolleyes: