PDA

View Full Version : Anna on the 17th

the_Jayman
04-08-2005, 10:45 PM
Not that anna . . . jayman's anna ! !

JDR
04-08-2005, 10:46 PM
I think you should contact John and spend whatever it takes to have her for the night.

the_Jayman
04-08-2005, 11:41 PM
I think you should contact John and spend whatever it takes to have her for the night.

fuck that . . . I'm in it for the party and the goof ! !

I spend my pesos on my friends . . .

If ya see 2 old fat white guys walkin around yellin

I.S.O.C. RULES ! !

then you'll know we made it 8) 8) 8)

the_Jayman
04-10-2005, 07:12 PM
Ana was 5ft tall 90 pounds but now is about 120 from what I hear.
you know it's 50/50 at best that I'd do her . . . but what a fuckin kodak moment it would be to meet her ! !

jimmy doesn't get it cause he's the one that started it but the first time I met Mercedes 1 and Soronji it was like meeting movie stars ! !

I wanna meet Anna . . .

and monica too ! !

It sure was! I wanted to tell both of them "I know you! Love your work! I'm your biggest fan!! Could you sign...uh, I mean suck this?"
:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Exactly!

DEPUTY DAWG
04-10-2005, 07:31 PM
Ana was 5ft tall 90 pounds but now is about 120 from what I hear.
you know it's 50/50 at best that I'd do her . . . but what a fuckin kodak moment it would be to meet her ! !

jimmy doesn't get it cause he's the one that started it but the first time I met Mercedes 1 and Soronji it was like meeting movie stars ! !

I wanna meet Anna . . .

and monica too ! !

It sure was! I wanted to tell both of them "I know you! Love your work! I'm your biggest fan!! Could you sign...uh, I mean suck this?"
:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Exactly!

YEAH......ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the_Jayman
04-10-2005, 10:11 PM
TALK TO ME JIMMY AND PALACE JOHN ! !

I'm a commin down . . . and I'm bringing my camera ! !

AAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN A A A A A ! ! !

JDR
04-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Ana was banned by RUTH so its final. :(

the_Jayman
04-10-2005, 10:17 PM
Ana was banned by RUTH so its final. :(

Palace John told me that a fuckin year ago . . . Shark Bar Lou didn't ! !

El Drunko
04-11-2005, 12:12 AM
REPOSTING this everywhere so that people get the HINT......I don`t want a lame party...I will never forgive a lame Party...

When I wrote this, It was supposed to be a surprise that Jayman and El Drunko were comming in for the party. We both left way too many hints that we WERE GOING TO BE THERE... Although Jayman Blew it... Rotton bastard !!

I did mean everything I said, I talked to Justin and he told me that you guys didn`t want to pay the band. YOU CHEAP BASTARDS....You want a party and you aren`t willing to pay a dime....Thats why Parties don`t don`t come true..Haven`t ya figured this out yet??? People plan on doing something, they talk about it, they write about, they Dream about it, but the bottom line is ya have to add a few bucks. .....Thats why I posted what I did....AND GUESS WHAT.... BIG SURPRISE......Jimmy Posted that "someone else was paying for the band" That would be EL Drunko and Jayman.

I will not say a word, YOU guys brought up the band thing...Thats what made us book tickets for a 2 night trip....It turned out that we have to pay the band.....I am gonna take Numette's hat off the wall <sorry man, I didn`t spell your name right> Place it on the bar... I would hope that guys with some kind of heart will help pay the band. After all, Jayman and I booked this trip with anticipation of a beach Party<our Stlye>

I haven`t even gotton there yet, But I have a predicktion.........There was talk of everyone telling 2 chicas......There will be thousands of chicas there!!!... Im willing to bet, the only chicas there are the ones Jayman and I bring with US... BTW I plan on bringing 2 and I already know the 2.

Bottom line, put your pesos where your mouth is....Lets have a PARTY, DONT say lets leave it to everyone else.... cause thats what happens every time... Make it happen....Its up to you and me...I plan on doing my part and I know Jayman plans on doing his. Just bring ONE chica with you..Your Date for the Party...If you do that, It will be more than any Party ever had. Ten Guys Ten Chicas, Plus thier friends, <Please invite them> I Promise you , if you do this, you will speak about the party forever...............If You don`t bring a chica with you...It will be a doomed Party, Just like all the rest.

This infomercial was brought to you by El Drunko and Jayman....The leaders in " How to have a good time with 10 mongers in the DR"
Please don`t let me down.

moshy2k
04-11-2005, 12:33 AM
I am with you El Drunko although I don't recall anything about a band. But if thats on the agenda I am ALL IN.........

I will match whatever you and Jayman put in for the Band (assuming it is between April 14th-18 )....... I am your brother from another mother man 8)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

El Drunko
04-11-2005, 07:36 AM
Yep band at the Shark Bar Monday afternoon......For Jayman and I , its a quick in and out trip, can`t wait to see all you guys....Put on your drinking shoes, Its gonna be a blast.

the_Jayman
04-16-2005, 11:43 PM
here I come ! ! !

gotta leave for the airport in 6 hours and 17 minutes

I'm lookin for anna ! !

just for the kodak moment ! !

BrooklynBeas
04-17-2005, 05:54 PM
Jay and DrunkO... Come to DR November when i will be there and we will have a good party... I will chip in for whatever I dont care its my birthday week and I want to have fun!

JDR
04-17-2005, 05:55 PM
Jay and DrunkO... Come to DR November when i will be there and we will have a good party... I will chip in for whatever I dont care its my birthday week and I want to have fun!

Brooklyn forgot to log out.

Apos
04-17-2005, 05:56 PM
here I come ! ! !

gotta leave for the airport in 6 hours and 17 minutes

I'm lookin for anna ! !

just for the kodak moment ! !

are you guys thee yet? HURRY UP! :lol:

BrooklynBeas
04-17-2005, 07:27 PM

HuH??

Apos
04-17-2005, 07:29 PM

HuH??

he may have been referring to the above. highly unlike you :P

BrooklynBeas
04-17-2005, 07:31 PM
hahaha... im really just cheap with the girls... But i spend a shitload of money when i go out... For instance the concert on friday night... I go to NYC clubs here and pay 20-30 bucks to enter. and 15 bucks for drinks...

Apos
04-17-2005, 07:34 PM
hahaha... im really just cheap with the girls... But i spend a shitload of money when i go out... For instance the concert on friday night... I go to NYC clubs here and pay 20-30 bucks to enter. and 15 bucks for drinks...

nothing wrong with spending wisely!

i spent most of my money on wine, women and song...and squandered the rest!

BrooklynBeas
04-18-2005, 11:28 AM
that ass in your signature is really hypnotizing!