PDA

View Full Version : 10/2010 - POOL PARTIES, AT CUBA LIBRE, TODAY (10/10) AND THANKSGIVING

officemgr
10-10-2010, 12:06 PM
If you catch a flight from NY in the next hour you should be able to make it.

officemgr
10-10-2010, 12:12 PM
There will also be a stewfest (minus stew) the saturday after thanksgiving for Fredīs birthday. If you are in town hit him up.

Smokey
10-10-2010, 12:17 PM
I was wondering what was going on with Fred. Had the peasure of meeting him back in May, and haven't seen Cuba Libre mentioned in any of the recent trip reports.

KoKi9290
10-10-2010, 12:36 PM
I have been asked to advise the board that STU is alive and well in La Capital and will be in Sosua for the Thanksgiving holiday and for fred's party.

JuanElGriego
10-10-2010, 12:55 PM
I was wondering what was going on with Fred. Had the peasure of meeting him back in May, and haven't seen Cuba Libre mentioned in any of the recent trip reports.

Not much to mention.

3-4 barely average-looking girls sitting behind the bar looking bored out of their minds. Pretty wack.

I've been to funeral wakes that were livelier. Too many other spots in town you can chill and drink at where it's live and the chicas are hot.

If it wasn't for guys liking Fred personally, they might never see a customer.

Jimbo44
10-10-2010, 10:04 PM
I will be flying down to Miami on Thanksgiving day, and then on a cruise with the GF and others for 7 days starting that Sunday. Otherwise, yes, I would be there again!!! Yo Stew, u need to shout out every once in a great while!!

Peruchonyc
10-11-2010, 01:02 AM
There will also be a stewfest (minus stew) the saturday after thanksgiving for Fredīs birthday. If you are in town hit him up.

I stopped at the cuba libre last year for his birthday bash...for the short time that i was there it was pretty dead....I guess i was there too early..i havent booked yet but if i get the days off my job...will not think twice....thanksgiving week was off the hook last year in sosua :)

geraldoX
04-06-2012, 07:40 AM
Hello,
does anybody knows, if Fior is still working at Cuba Libre Bar???????????
(I will be in Sosua end of april)

Donaldo66
04-06-2012, 11:06 AM
No she is not but I believe it's her sister (Milsia)who is working there..