PDA

View Full Version : NEW GARDEN NEWS!!!

officemgr
10-10-2010, 12:10 PM
wilfred may be moving on to greener pastures or where his services will be better appreciated$$. it would be a big loss to NG especially if he goes to another hotel and it becomes the new go to place (are you listening Terra Linda, three days to get back me?)

Jimmydr
10-10-2010, 12:11 PM
wilfred may be moving on to greener pastures or where his services will be better appreciated$$. it would be a big loss to NG especially if he goes to another hotel and it becomes the new go to place (are you listening Terra Linda, three days to get back me?)

To be fair, I started going to the NG way before Wilfie got there and its all on what the owner does or doesn't do.

Smokey
10-10-2010, 12:14 PM
Very disappointing to hear. Hope this is just a consideration at the moment as I will be staying at the New Garden come the end of the month.

officemgr
10-10-2010, 12:14 PM
I was also there before wilfred but it was not as well run and the owner seems even less inclined to run things now.

Jimmydr
10-10-2010, 12:15 PM
Very disappointing to hear. Hope this is just a consideration at the moment as I will be staying at the New Garden come the end of the month.

I would not worry about it at all.

Mr Hillbilly
10-10-2010, 12:19 PM
The messenger is always shot.

Wilfred taking complaints to Lorenzo I am sure caused a rift.

weyland
10-10-2010, 12:29 PM
Forget it, guys, it's Chinatown (oops, I mean the DR). Nothing lasts long out here, least of all personal relationships. Nothing lasts and nothing changes.

Mr Hillbilly
10-10-2010, 12:40 PM
Xfactor is if owner of Terra Linda is changing his thinking.

At Xmas I was one first people served at the resteraunt there, the owner asked me several times if everything was ok?

Next trip I stayed there and Owner chased me to rental car asked if everything was ok?

Next stay there owner had his daughter taking over I didn't talk to either one but if his daughter would have talked I would have asked how much for short time?

Terra Lindas prices and girl polices have varied since opening,.

I wonder if the Owner of Terra Linda is thinking he needs someone to take over there that will respond to Emails and give consistant pricing.

I also wonder if owner is changing his own policies to keep a quiet discreet hotel and opening the gates and letting girls and the party in there.

Lets face it the Pool is alot bigger at Terra Linda imagine IF the party is invited there during the day IF in fact the girls aren't allowed at the beach or on the streets during the day.

I honestly couldn't care less which one I stay but I wouldn't want looters stealing stuff while I am sleeping at New Garden.

JuanElGriego
10-10-2010, 01:03 PM

Sounds like there might be an opening for manager at NG?

D'Arcy, are you awake? Get on the horn ASAP!!!

hugrad95a
10-10-2010, 01:04 PM
If Wilfred went to Terra Linda and the price structure was reduced and a ISOC discount was given. Terra Linda would be packed. I don't need all the low botton chicas hanging out at the pool.

vewdew
10-10-2010, 01:06 PM
Xfactor is if owner of Terra Linda is changing his thinking.

At Xmas I was one first people served at the resteraunt there, the owner asked me several times if everything was ok?

Next trip I stayed there and Owner chased me to rental car asked if everything was ok?

Next stay there owner had his daughter taking over I didn't talk to either one but if his daughter would have talked I would have asked how much for short time?

Terra Lindas prices and girl polices have varied since opening,.

I wonder if the Owner of Terra Linda is thinking he needs someone to take over there that will respond to Emails and give consistant pricing.

I also wonder if owner is changing his own policies to keep a quiet discreet hotel and opening the gates and letting girls and the party in there.

Lets face it the Pool is alot bigger at Terra Linda imagine IF the party is invited there during the day IF in fact the girls aren't allowed at the beach or on the streets during the day.

I honestly couldn't care less which one I stay but I wouldn't want looters stealing stuff while I am sleeping at New Garden.

Well said 8orBetter.

I currently booked at the El Colibri and I was thinking moving to NG, but now I will stay my 12 days at the El Colibri since I dont want to be a victim also.

Jimmydr
10-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Well said 8orBetter.

I currently booked at the El Colibri and I was thinking moving to NG, but now I will stay my 12 days at the El Colibri since I dont want to be a victim also.

Is that place chica friendly now?

vewdew
10-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Jimmy yes it is.

Mr Hillbilly
10-10-2010, 01:09 PM
If Wilfred went to Terra Linda and the price structure was reduced and a ISOC discount was given. Terra Linda would be packed. I don't need all the low botton chicas hanging out at the pool.

Agreed

I always leave after breakfast not to return till dark, beach, Jail, Santiago stuff to do.

Jimmydr
10-10-2010, 01:09 PM
Jimmy yes it is.

How many in your group?

vewdew
10-10-2010, 01:10 PM
How many in your group?

Me Myself And I :)

vewdew
10-10-2010, 01:10 PM
Jimmy i always travel solo, always.

Jimmydr
10-10-2010, 01:12 PM
Jimmy i always travel solo, always.

The few times that I stopped by that hotel, there may have been 4 rooms occupied at most. :eek:

Has it become popular?

vewdew
10-10-2010, 01:14 PM
Well, according to what I have read here, at one time they even had chicas there, now I think they stopped the chicas again.

I talked with Monique Harpman a few times, and I like the place.

Jimmydr
10-10-2010, 01:16 PM
I talked with Monique Harpman a few times, and I like the place.

No idea who she is.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

vewdew
10-10-2010, 01:17 PM
No idea who she is.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

owners wife.

Jimmydr
10-10-2010, 01:18 PM
owners wife.

They are very helpful, especially with getting you hoes:eek::rofl:

vewdew
10-10-2010, 01:20 PM
I think that I will be able to get hoes on my own, thank you :)

Mr Hillbilly
10-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Owner of Terra Linda originally thought he would get local Dominicans to stay there also if he kept it discreet but I can't see ANY reason for middle class Dominicans to stay there over Casa Marina where they get discounts , get free food, drinks and have a beach..

Kennilingus
10-10-2010, 03:17 PM

Oh well!!!:rolleyes: When one door closes, another opens!

I'm sure that I'm not the only customer who has vowed to never stay at the NG again, as long as Wilfried works there ...

No one is perfect, and there are very few people that their departure will ruin the business, and if it did ... there wasn't much there to start with.

naptime
10-10-2010, 03:37 PM
Agreed

I always leave after breakfast not to return till dark, beach, Jail, Santiago stuff to do.

:rofl: :clap: now thats funny.

i guess any hotel in town is better than a dirt floor with a bunch of naked thugs !

Mr Hillbilly
10-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Concrete floor like an old farm house basement, dirt would have been comfortable

naptime
10-10-2010, 03:40 PM
Oh well!!!:rolleyes: When one door closes, another opens!

I'm sure that I'm not the only customer who has vowed to never stay at the NG again, as long as Wilfried works there ...

No one is perfect, and there are very few people that their departure will ruin the business, and if it did ... there wasn't much there to start with.

ouch...

sounds like a good story! do tell :eek:

rizfiz
10-10-2010, 03:51 PM

What is the isoc discount and how do I get it?

chrisdcd
10-10-2010, 07:08 PM
Lorenzo is a clown!

TNT72
10-10-2010, 07:26 PM
What is the isoc discount and how do I get it?

Just mention ISOC. I think it's $5.00 off a night. Not positive though

Smokey
10-10-2010, 07:45 PM
Just mention ISOC. I think it's $5.00 off a night. Not positive though

it's $7 off a night

rizfiz
10-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Thanks. Good to know for november.

ralphie1
10-10-2010, 08:06 PM
rates are going up the first of the year. the isoc rate will be $67

edit: $67 for a room in the new section

gmalet
10-10-2010, 08:27 PM

Wilfried isn't going anywhere.

naptime
10-10-2010, 08:37 PM
isnt it 50 in the old wing for isoc?

naptime
10-10-2010, 08:38 PM
Wilfried isn't going anywhere.

i hope not. i have absolutely NO DESIRE whatsoever, to patronize Terra Linda, after the way they treated us back in april.

TNT72
10-10-2010, 08:40 PM

That's what I paid each time. But that is for payment in cash, with the ISOC discount.

But then again.....they've remodled the old wing rooms. At least the poolside rooms.

daddyooo
10-10-2010, 09:37 PM

When I asked about a room for my late November trip, I was told by Wilfried that the room prices were going up Nov 15th and the old section would be $55 per nt after the ISOC discount. Not sure what new section will be.

vewdew
10-10-2010, 11:49 PM
Are we gettin greedy, hey someone gotta pay for the doors to get fixed :)

TNT72
10-11-2010, 12:03 AM
From my experience from April trip to July trip, the rooms poolside were completley remodled in the old section. They've spent quite a bit of money remodeling them for mongers.

I'd happily pay that $5 bucks a day for the poolside rooms in the old section!!!

But, in my opionion, I've NEVER seen the value of the new section!!!!

naptime
10-11-2010, 12:08 AM
to be honest...

that room in the new section that willfried put me in, was fucking awesome...

but... i would still rather be down in the old section poolside.

TNT72
10-11-2010, 12:18 AM
to be honest...

that room in the new section that willfried put me in, was fucking awesome...

but... i would still rather be down in the old section poolside.

The newly remodeled poolside room in the old section, was the same room (minus the bidet). And what the fuck do you need the bidet for???

I know you always bring "that" washcloth!!:rofl::eek::rofl::eek::rofl::eek::rofl::eek:

Jimbo44
10-11-2010, 08:56 AM
Plus the rooms oldside have 2 beds vs one king in the new. And, I like beeing in # 15-17 becasue whenever I hear the high heels clicking on the sidewalk, I have to take a peak out my window. Jumped out of bed many times just to be the pervert I am!! Few more days, and it all starts again.....

rushdog34
10-11-2010, 09:01 AM
what happend in april at terra linda??

i hope not. i have absolutely NO DESIRE whatsoever, to patronize Terra Linda, after the way they treated us back in april.

LJDMV
10-11-2010, 09:20 AM
Plus the rooms oldside have 2 beds vs one king in the new. And, I like beeing in # 15-17 becasue whenever I hear the high heels clicking on the sidewalk, I have to take a peak out my window. Jumped out of bed many times just to be the pervert I am!! Few more days, and it all starts again.....

I got 1 of those rooms now. First time on first floor. I like it. As long as I got hot water, extra towels and soap Ian cool. No problems since inane been here at the ng with any security issues. There were 2 security guards here overnight. Wilfried is still here today. Another good hot day in sosua. Just saw a TLn hot chica leavin a room this morning. Would have hot her for a low price. I decided not this time.

adios
10-11-2010, 09:23 AM
Breaking news! The hotel world of Sosua will collapse. :rofl:

Chicas, hotels, managers, restaurants, mongers... they all come and go. :)

Jimbo44
10-11-2010, 09:32 AM
I got 1 of those rooms now. First time on first floor. I like it. As long as I got hot water, extra towels and soap Ian cool. No problems since inane been here at the ng with any security issues. There were 2 security guards here overnight. Wilfried is still here today. Another good hot day in sosua. Just saw a TLn hot chica leavin a room this morning. Would have hot her for a low price. I decided not this time.

Looks like we will be neighbors then, cause I got one of rhose rooms beginning Thursday. :D

nycdude
10-11-2010, 02:06 PM
Can any one give me some info on what's going on now at the garden?

I e-mailed the New Garden last week, trying to set up a reservation for first week of February 2011. All I got was an automatic reply stating thanks for your interest.

Usually, Wilfried would have got back to me by now. Now I don't know if I should proceed with my plans, with all the reports I read on this site about lack of security and thefts.

Can anyone share some light so I can make a decision
Thanks

LJDMV
10-11-2010, 02:32 PM
Can any one give me some info on what's going on now at the garden?

I e-mailed the New Garden last week, trying to set up a reservation for first week of February 2011. All I got was an automatic reply stating thanks for your interest.

Usually, Wilfried would have got back to me by now. Now I don't know if I should proceed with my plans, with all the reports I read on this site about lack of security and thefts.

Can anyone share some light so I can make a decision
Thanks

PM me ur name and what dates and i will check to see if wilfried got it. i am at the NG hotel now. There are currently no issues going on as of now.

KoKi9290
10-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Looks like we will be neighbors then, cause I got one of rhose rooms beginning Thursday. :D

Jimbo, I hit La Capital next Tuesday. I'll see if I can get up there before you have to go.

naptime
10-11-2010, 04:36 PM
Jimbo, I hit La Capital next Tuesday. I'll see if I can get up there before you have to go.

you guys are killin me

princepointe
10-11-2010, 07:19 PM
I gravitate toward people and not places. As I reported, I wasn't very pleased with alot of things at NG but Wil wasn't one of them. The ONLY reason I would have gone back to NG and not try another place is because of him. If he's gone then so am I. I'm sure one person won't hurt Lorenzo but I think alot of other people feel the way I do.

jacknback
10-11-2010, 07:34 PM
The newly remodeled poolside room in the old section, was the same room (minus the bidet). And what the fuck do you need the bidet for???

I know you always bring "that" washcloth!!:rofl::eek::rofl::eek::rofl::eek::rofl::eek:

Trey.wait untill you get my age,you will find all sorts of things you can do with that fucking French toilet.Just let your sick imagination wander,and I know you have one!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

KoKi9290
10-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Word from the man himself is that he is not leaving and that all is well at the NG.

hugrad95a
10-11-2010, 11:33 PM
I'm sitting here tweeking debating whether to sneak away for a few days.

naptime
10-11-2010, 11:38 PM
I'm sitting here tweeking debating whether to sneak away for a few days.

oct 27 - nov 1 sounds like a good weekend to head down :)

hugrad95a
10-12-2010, 12:00 AM
oct 27 - nov 1 sounds like a good weekend to head down :)

You know Nap I just might do that..Although I may have to take my little dude out for halloween.

whynotme
10-17-2010, 04:17 PM
Word from the man himself is that he is not leaving and that all is well at the NG.
maybe it was ploy for better $$ and he got it.

as a business owner i have had managers come and go.....most moved up to a better postion or opened their own business but some i fired.

some managers think they are premadonnas and indispensible and take advantage of an absentee owner (like me:eek: )and think they can never be replaced.

but i will be down one general manger tomorrow he just doesn't know it yet:bootyshake:no one is indispensible.

and in this economy i have several resumes on file for better qualified personnel and at a lot less money

fishhunter
10-17-2010, 10:08 PM
Sounds like there might be an opening for manager at NG?

D'Arcy, are you awake? Get on the horn ASAP!!!
That's Right D'Arcy! Get off your ass and get back down here!

Seville
10-17-2010, 10:56 PM
You know Nap I just might do that..Although I may have to take my little dude out for halloween.

Just be careful where you do that. In many places that is considered indecent exposure:wink: What do you plan on dressing "your little dude" up as? Toothpick? Mechanical pencil lead refill? Please don't have "your little dude" knock on my door and say Trick or Treat.:)

TNT72
10-17-2010, 10:58 PM
Trey.wait untill you get my age,you will find all sorts of things you can do with that fucking French toilet.Just let your sick imagination wander,and I know you have one!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Your senile old ass probably confused it for a drinking fountain!!!

TNT72
10-17-2010, 11:02 PM
Just be careful where you do that. In many places that is considered indecent exposure:wink: What do you plan on dressing "your little dude" up as? Toothpick? Mechanical pencil lead refill? Please don't have "your little dude" knock on my door and say Trick or Treat.:)

I was thinking the same thing. He can take his "little dude" out Trick or Treating. But my niece better be locked away in her room when he does!!!:p

hugrad95a
10-18-2010, 01:06 AM

Smart ass... BTW. where is my chicken sauce recipe.

He's gonna be Scooby Doo.

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/public/oM_jTXgjL0GozfhM5d4H5wBezN9kJ10gUCdMu-QhdekJIdA4uVdp_gn38KR0qBce19jilKvbUnPcaLAAS8AD9MOBes7Pf9bkAk8KsySziMy8wrB7NQX5VABmfDrVmm5oZF8Aoubf89hxbuC2NvsiskXcyd7nVumpm1OwPFBWcEUm5Do-t2JNluVwcBf5jaMSohmprG-rDNhCVfs

You going as creepy old guy again this year sans hair...

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:1TvwDjSZwirShM:http://mog.com/images/users/8360/1157911827.jpeg&t=1

TNT72
10-18-2010, 01:08 AM
Smart ass... BTW. where is my chicken sauce recipe.

He's gonna be Scooby Doo.

Click to see pic (http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/public/oM_jTXgjL0GozfhM5d4H5wBezN9kJ10gUCdMu-QhdekJIdA4uVdp_gn38KR0qBce19jilKvbUnPcaLAAS8AD9MOBes7Pf9bkAk8KsySziMy8wrB7NQX5VABmfDrVmm5oZF8Aoubf89hxbuC2NvsiskXcyd7nVumpm1OwPFBWcEUm5Do-t2JNluVwcBf5jaMSohmprG-rDNhCVfs)

You going as creepy old guy again this year sans hair...

Click to see pic (http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:1TvwDjSZwirShM:http://mog.com/images/users/8360/1157911827.jpeg&t=1)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!