PDA

View Full Version : Crystals shuttle bus coming soon.

JDR
04-09-2005, 07:15 PM
The bus will be free andmake 2 roundtrips a night to Sosua.

Pana
04-09-2005, 09:16 PM
They are going to beat guys in the head that are new DR thats there plan :evil: we need to make sure we school these new guys that ever think about going to Crystals.

WSJ3
04-09-2005, 10:53 PM
The bus will be free andmake 2 roundtrips a night to Sosua.

Hopefully they will bus in some good looking women and not the doggs that are barking at the club now.

One hottie out of 25 is not a good average...

JDR
04-10-2005, 09:53 AM
They are going to beat guys in the head that are new DR thats there plan :evil: we need to make sure we school these new guys that ever think about going to Crystals.

Word is that the Salida will be 500 and the chicas will ask for 1,500 - 2,000.
Thats under $90. You need to stop comparing Burger King Burgers to Peter Luegers steak. :D

Apos
04-10-2005, 11:04 AM

Thats under $90. You need to stop comparing Burger King Burgers to Peter Luegers steak. :D

Sounds okay if the stunners come back and play fair! 2000 pesos inclusive is doable for the right chica from there for me!!

Jimmy, if we overlap next month let's try it out!

JDR
04-10-2005, 11:06 AM

Sounds okay if the stunners come back and play fair! 2000 pesos inclusive is doable for the right chica from there for me!!

I will be back for another month I think. Its not too often I have a chance
to be here for 8 out of 10 weeks. It looks great on my monger resume.

DEPUTY DAWG
04-10-2005, 04:28 PM

Is that for ST or TLN

Apos
04-10-2005, 04:32 PM

Is that for ST or TLN

it'll be TLN or forget it! :lol:

Pana
04-10-2005, 09:56 PM

Now thats not bad for those chicas for the LTN :twisted:!!

psriches
04-11-2005, 07:21 PM

Jimmy, if we overlap next month let's try it out!Like you said, if the "stunners" come back. All we saw in March were dogs, dogs, dogs. Quality on the level of Long Beach!

Kevy
04-11-2005, 07:24 PM

Jimmy, if we overlap next month let's try it out!Like you said, if the "stunners" come back. All we saw in March were dogs, dogs, dogs. Quality on the level of Long Beach!

Same in January , when we went.

vagabond
05-13-2005, 05:01 PM
Any news about this shuttle bus ?