PDA

View Full Version : Fuck You Request

SJG
08-11-2006, 06:15 PM
It would be nice if we could see a notifacation in our User CP page of when we get a Fuck You, similar to how we see it when we get thanked. I undertand this might be difficult because the Thank feature is tied into Reputation and what we are really seeing is someone giving us Rep. But it would be cool, if possible.

Thanks for all the hard work Don Tomas. You truely are the King of Admins. I hope Jimmy dramatically increases your pay... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don Tomas
08-11-2006, 07:39 PM
It would be nice if we could see a notifacation in our User CP page of when we get a Fuck You, similar to how we see it when we get thanked. I undertand this might be difficult because the Thank feature is tied into Reputation and what we are really seeing is someone giving us Rep. But it would be cool, if possible.

Thanks for all the hard work Don Tomas. You truely are the King of Admins. I hope Jimmy dramatically increases your pay... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As you guessed it's tied into the rep so that't why you see Thanks. Unless I made Fuck You's negative rep you won't see them in the reputation brief.

SJG
08-11-2006, 10:45 PM
That's what I figured, but it can't hurt to ask. Thanks for the reply.