PDA

View Full Version : El Neptuno Condos

Escottindr
04-10-2005, 07:04 PM
I have condos for rent at El Neptuno. Chica friendly if you use some sense. DO NO Hang em over the balcony screaming Papi Papi at 4 am and you are starting to get the hang of it.

Right in town 1 block from the beach and La Roca.

Contact me email or you can call my NY number 845-810-0212 and it rings in the DR. My cell phone is 223-1178 in the DR.

Jimmy has seen my condos and they are the higher end of the scale in Sosua yet reasonable for 2 guys in a 2 bedroom condo.

Scott

el_papi_chew_low
04-11-2005, 01:39 PM
DO NO Hang em over the balcony screaming Papi Papi at 4 am.

I was ready to book until I read that :(

Apos
04-11-2005, 05:25 PM
it does kinda take all the fun out of it! :lol:

D_W_
04-11-2005, 05:26 PM
Why does higher end scale always mean no puta screaming "ay, papi" over the balcony?

Very troublesome. :roll:

Escottindr
04-12-2005, 08:37 AM
Wassamatter with you guys. Cant you hang em out to dry in the day time?

JDR
04-12-2005, 08:39 AM
I do believe you get free airport pick up if Scott is around.

Escottindr
04-12-2005, 09:08 AM
Only if I like the people otherwise 25$ RT:)

JDR
04-12-2005, 09:12 AM
Only if I like the people otherwise 25$ RT:)

Normal rate is $40 RT.

Don Tomas
04-12-2005, 10:38 AM

So a chica hanging over the balcony screaming "Papi, Papi" at 4PM is acceptable? :D

Reel Deal
04-12-2005, 11:16 AM
Scott is a cyber-acquaintance, and is a stand-up guy (for a Yankee :wink: :lol: ). He's definitely his own man.

D_W_
04-12-2005, 11:19 AM

So a chica hanging over the balcony screaming "Papi, Papi" at 4PM is acceptable? :D

The ol' dusk rule.

Escottindr
04-12-2005, 02:34 PM

The ol' dusk rule.Comon guys. I live here and have neighbors. Just use your heads and don't piss everyone off and you are good to go.

What do you mean Yankee? Most of my family is in Atlanta. If you like shoes and are a sport fan checkout my families website.

http://www.largefeet.com

We have one of the largest mens shoe businesses in the country and sell from Size 7 to size 23. Check out our famous faces and see everyone you ever knew in sports since you were first able to remember a name:)

Escott

BrooklynBeas
04-12-2005, 09:24 PM
Hey Scott... Welcome aboard, If your a friend of RD's then your a friend of mine... Now lets get down to business... You are advertising for free on this site and being second in Command here i feel i should be the one to ask... Whats the high-end discount price for the members here and if you can give an even better special for the Senior members PM me and let me know... Im in Sosua usually about 4 times a year and have plenty of friends that travel there as well... Also is there a minimum of days that one must stay at your place or what? Thanks in advance for your response :D

JDR
04-13-2005, 01:24 AM
Hey Scott... Welcome aboard, If your a friend of RD's then your a friend of mine... Now lets get down to business... You are advertising for free on this site and being second in Command here i feel i should be the one to ask... Whats the high-end discount price for the members here and if you can give an even better special for the Senior members PM me and let me know... Im in Sosua usually about 4 times a year and have plenty of friends that travel there as well... Also is there a minimum of days that one must stay at your place or what? Thanks in advance for your response :D

I can answer that one. He has driven me here and there. He has taken me to my house many times and has a wealth of knowledge to share. He is not cheap when it comes to supplying answers. He also has a high occupancy rate on his properties. His ad fees are paid in full.

continentalmike
04-13-2005, 02:08 AM
I know Scott as well... he's a good guy.. bottom line;his app's are good app's at the higher end of the scale.. for a slightly down-low holiday you're good to go with his place.. for Palace style parties don't rent with Scott..

He's been in Sosua quite a few years now and together with Marco at Rockys makes up a comedian duo on DR1

Escottindr
04-13-2005, 07:58 AM
[quote="BrooklynBeas"]Hey Scott... Welcome aboard, If your a friend of RD's then your a friend of mine... Now lets get down to business... You are advertising for free on this site and being second in Command here i feel i should be the one to ask... Whats the high-end discount price for the members here and if you can give an even better special for the Senior members PM me and let me know... Im in Sosua usually about 4 times a year and have plenty of friends that travel there as well... Also is there a minimum of days that one must stay at your place or what? Thanks in advance for your response :D[/quoteI am not exactly new. I have posted on Jimmys board for years before it was in this forum. I may even have another account here but don't remember the login.

My minumum is a week and I have basically 100% occumpancy since I have been renting. I have already had 9 weeks of return customers this year which is only 13 weeks old. Best is to email dates to see if I even have a place available.

Escott

FnB
11-06-2005, 01:28 AM
I am posting from there now (going to Clasico in 10 min)
Escott's condo is nice! and a good location. (about 1 block from the La Roca)

The only complaint I have is a rooster the is close. (I hate those damn things)

well I have to go and find a novia de notche.