PDA

View Full Version : Food Safety

Dr Urbina
10-21-2010, 11:39 PM
As a Dr I can be a bit of a freak about germs. I would like to warn everyone to be careful where you eat. Always check for cleanliness. If the glasses and dishes are not clean run, likewise with the bath rooms. My wife and I got deathly ill after eating at a place called Bailey's in Sosua. The worst part about it was I could tell one of the waiters has tuberculosis. I wanted to leave without eating but my wife wanted to stay. Naturally since she was being such a good sport about giving me fabulous threesomes every day I gave in. Another thing to watch for is bad smell. Just like with pussy, if it smells bad don't eat it.:(

vewdew
10-21-2010, 11:45 PM
Well thats a touchy subject I have gotten bad food that made sick In a 5 star hotel once.

You never know who prepares your food its a gamble when you go out and eat, out of 500 times you might get sick once.

mikelodge
10-21-2010, 11:49 PM
As a Dr I can be a bit of a freak about germs. I would like to warn everyone to be careful where you eat. Always check for cleanliness. If the glasses and dishes are not clean run, likewise with the bath rooms. My wife and I got deathly ill after eating at a place called Bailey's in Sosua. The worst part about it was I could tell one of the waiters has tuberculosis. I wanted to leave without eating but my wife wanted to stay. Naturally since she was being such a good sport about giving me fabulous threesomes every day I gave in. Another thing to watch for is bad smell. Just like with pussy, if it smells bad don't eat it.:(

Yes you are right there is a lot of disease and filth and scum and dirt.

There is also alot of fishy things like your post. I am close friends with 2 doctors and am glad they are not somebody that takes there wife to the Sosewer for 3somes are you for real?

Smells fishy like the Jolly Troll Doctors don't pass judgment that fast and name names at least not real ones.

TNT72
10-21-2010, 11:59 PM
Yes you are right there is a lot of disease and filth and scum and dirt.

There is also alot of fishy things like your post. I am close friends with 2 doctors and am glad they are not somebody that takes there wife to the Sosewer for 3somes are you for real?

Smells fishy like the Jolly Troll Doctors don't pass judgment that fast and name names at least not real ones.

And that was his fourth post!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nope, nothing fishy here!

Nakom
10-22-2010, 10:56 AM
I have eaten at Bailey's over a dozen times and never once even had an upset stomach. In fact, it is probably the cleanest resturant in Sosua. This guy had one bad experience and is talking shit.

Jimmydr
10-22-2010, 10:57 AM
I have eaten at Bailey's over a dozen times and never once even had an upset stomach. In fact, it is probably the cleanest resturant in Sosua. This guy had one bad experience and is talking shit.

I never got sick there either.

deezl
10-22-2010, 12:30 PM
just so I'm clear on this - you're a doctor and a self-professed 'freak about germs', you're sure that one of your waiters had TB and you still ate at the place just to be a good sport?

really?

Ram
10-22-2010, 04:16 PM
So, you can now diagnose a person having TB by looking at them in a dark resturant...you must be an excellent doctor.

gdogg
10-22-2010, 04:19 PM
If you get sick at Bailey's, then you shouldn't visit Sosua...your system must be too fragile for the DR. Bailey's is probably the cleanest restaurant and safest to eat in Sosua.

JD426
10-22-2010, 04:20 PM

There is a guy I know personally from here in NY, met him last year in Sept, he and his friend both got sick from there. I was bringing him water from the Playero as he spent most of his time near the pool just feet away from his room. Thats the only 2 cases I know of though. But it was definitely from Baileys. They still continued to eat there afterwards. I dont recall what dish they said which made them ill. I never had any problems.

gdogg
10-22-2010, 04:29 PM
There is a guy I know personally from here in NY, met him last year in Sept, he and his friend both got sick from there. I was bringing him water from the Playero as he spent most of his time near the pool just feet away from his room. Thats the only 2 cases I know of though. But it was definitely from Baileys. They still continued to eat there afterwards. I dont recall what dish they said which made them ill. I never had any problems.

WOW! I guess it can happen anywhere. What's considered the cleanest place to eat there these days?

JuanElGriego
10-22-2010, 04:33 PM
WOW! I guess it can happen anywhere. What's considered the cleanest place to eat there these days?

It CAN happen anywhere, that doesn't mean any place needs to be 'watched out for' unless it's happening there regularly.

How many meals have we all had at Baileys and how many times has someone gotten sick?

Same goes for any other place we eat at, whether it's DR or anywhere else.

Personally, i've never gotten sick anytime down there, and i even brush my teeth with the tap water and have drinks that use ice cubes, both things considered no-no's by many.

JD426
10-22-2010, 04:37 PM
I'm checking out this guys story,to see if he made it up.
The TB comment put it way over the top.
No way IMO , he would allow his wife to eat there, if he knew 100% in his professional medical opinion that someone there had TB. He would WALK to another restaurant.

gdogg
10-22-2010, 04:44 PM
It CAN happen anywhere, that doesn't mean any place needs to be 'watched out for' unless it's happening there regularly.

How many meals have we all had at Baileys and how many times has someone gotten sick?

Personally, i've never gotten sick anytime down there, and i even brush my teeth with the tap water and have drinks that use ice cubes, both things considered no-no's by many.

I've eaten at Bailey's over ten times...never had a problem. I've eaten at PJs three times (long time ago), got sick twice.

vewdew
10-22-2010, 04:59 PM
Someone with a productive cough does not mean TB, could be a bronchial infection from smoking, allergies, to fully diagnose TB you need a chest X-RAY.

gdogg
10-22-2010, 05:29 PM
Someone with a productive cough does not mean TB, could be a bronchial infection from smoking, allergies, to fully diagnose TB you need a chest X-RAY.

Right. How can you diagnose TB during one dinner sitting?
:confused:

Kennilingus
10-22-2010, 05:33 PM

He must have those X-ray glasses that were frequently advertized in Mad magazine in the 70's.

Wow ... he could bill for mobile lung X-rays ... :corky:

Maretti
10-22-2010, 05:57 PM
I believe that you bring into your life what you give your attention to, so worrying about getting sick is out of the question. If I get sick, I'll deal with it after the fact, not before. I don't travel that much (my total comes to 17 trips) but I've never gotten sick out there. Maybe those 20 plus years of living in unsanitary Cuba immunized me. Thanks fidel!

alex debagorski
10-22-2010, 07:31 PM
My good friend DR TURD says thats a shitty deal.

naptime
10-22-2010, 07:38 PM
hmm/ i've never met a doctor that can diagnose TB from looking at someone coughing in a restaurant.

furthermore, ive never seen a self professed freak about germs, continue to eat in a place where they are convinced that a waiter has tb.

and furthermore.. a doctor, would know that you can not nail down exactly where you ate that got you deathly ill. come to think of it, ive never even heard a doctor say the words deathly ill.

and food poisoning only last 24 hours.

whynotme
10-22-2010, 07:45 PM
I believe that you bring into your life what you give your attention to, so worrying about getting sick is out of the question. If I get sick, I'll deal with it after the fact, not before. I don't travel that much (my total comes to 17 trips) but I've never gotten sick out there. Maybe those 20 plus years of living in unsanitary Cuba immunized me. Thanks fidel!
growing up in rural ontario with no indoor plumbing and water from a sulpher rich well did the same for me:D

i always use the local water for brushing my teeth etc.........
i never drink water though even at home because i get heart burn;)
rye and diet pepsi i buy bye the case though:D

i am never, ever sick. not even a little:confused:

but my kids and my employees are always fuckin sick ........or at least saying they are sick when they phone in taking the day off work:eek::rofl:

eldorob
10-23-2010, 10:10 AM
The other thing is that you never really know where you picked up the bug. You can think it came from a resturant you ate at but there's no way to be absolute positive. It's unfair to say "I got sick from ______ Resturante" You just don't know.

Did you swallow any water at the beach?
Did you sallow any water in the shower?
Did some bar maid rinse off your Presidente bottle under tap water?

IN 6 years I've gotten just a little sick maybe 3 or 4 times. For the life of me I couldn't have told you where it came from.

greydread
10-23-2010, 10:35 AM
Forget immodium. If you get sick during your stay in the Caribbean just eat a big bowl of Mofongo. It won't cure you but it will clean your pipes really, really well. BTW, cancel all appointments for the rest of the day and stay out of the pool.

vewdew
10-23-2010, 12:16 PM

No, could be lots of other issues like I stated in the original post, and there are lots more.

vewdew
10-23-2010, 12:29 PM
hmm/ i've never met a doctor that can diagnose TB from looking at someone coughing in a restaurant.

furthermore, ive never seen a self professed freak about germs, continue to eat in a place where they are convinced that a waiter has tb.

and furthermore.. a doctor, would know that you can not nail down exactly where you ate that got you deathly ill. come to think of it, ive never even heard a doctor say the words deathly ill.

and food poisoning only last 24 hours.

Nap not here to correct you, you are kinda right about how long food poisoning lasts.

Food ppoisoning can last 24 hours and up to 2 weeks.

Most common type of food poisoning is staph and it only lasts for 1-2 days at the most.

However the known food poisoning causes are split into 2 categories.

1: Infectious Agents: made up of viruses, bacteria and parasites.

2: Toxic Agents: Made up of poison mushrooms, exotic foods prepared wrong and pesticides.

Also, food poisoning results from the lack of hygiene during the preparation of the food. But not just the cooks are responsible, the storage of the food at home and restaurants as well is important. Foods that are not stored at correct temperatures can become infected with a bacterium which leads to food poisoning.

mikelodge
10-23-2010, 04:20 PM
Nap not here to correct you, you are kinda right about how long food poisoning lasts.

Food ppoisoning can last 24 hours and up to 2 weeks.

Most common type of food poisoning is staph and it only lasts for 1-2 days at the most.

However the known food poisoning causes are split into 2 categories.

1: Infectious Agents: made up of viruses, bacteria and parasites.

2: Toxic Agents: Made up of poison mushrooms, exotic foods prepared wrong and pesticides.

Also, food poisoning results from the lack of hygiene during the preparation of the food. But not just the cooks are responsible, the storage of the food at home and restaurants as well is important. Foods that are not stored at correct temperatures can become infected with a bacterium which leads to food poisoning.

Another good reason to stay away from eggs and dairy products if you don't know where they came from not to mention the raw veggies and salad washed who know maybe the same water that the Re-frozen chicken breasts thawed out in. That is one visit from old Sally that you don't need.

In the US the health department (state) inspections all restaurant kitchens including storage areas and yes they can be a pain. It is usually the foreign places like asian places that rate the worst. The statistics are on your state websites so check if you don't believe me.

Who do you think inspects those places in Sosua-- Answer NOONE

JD426
10-23-2010, 06:52 PM
VFD, Warren never heard of this guy, nor his story nor did this guy stay at the NG as he claims . The entire STORY IS completely FABRICATED... What kind of loser would try to hurt a business with this kind of Crap.

snoozer
10-23-2010, 07:20 PM
Another good reason to stay away from eggs and dairy products if you don't know where they came from not to mention the raw veggies and salad washed who know maybe the same water that the Re-frozen chicken breasts thawed out in. That is one visit from old Sally that you don't need.

In the US the health department (state) inspections all restaurant kitchens including storage areas and yes they can be a pain. It is usually the foreign places like asian places that rate the worst. The statistics are on your state websites so check if you don't believe me.

Not true.

I was in Baileys having my morning coffee last December and the health inspector was there. They went over everything, and wrote them up for leaving the ice scoop in the ice and various other things. including a jug of OJ that was left on the counter, even though they were using it every few seconds.

I have worked in the catering industry here in Canada and when the health dept. visits you can guarantee they will find something.

WickedWillie
10-23-2010, 07:37 PM

Believe it or not there is a very active health and safety inspection dept, especially for a gringo business.

Dr Urbina
10-23-2010, 08:04 PM
Several people have questioned my "diagnosis" of a waiter having TB. Just a few facts for you. According to USAID, the D.R. has a higher than average amount of TB. Last year over 7000 new cases were diagnosed among a population of about 9.7million. keep in mind many people cannot afford medical care so there are no doubt many undiscovered cases. Contrary to the opinions of some here, you do not need to do an ex-ray to diagnos TB. In fact in most early stage cases it will not turn up in an ex-ray. To be sure you do a spetum smear test . Which basically is a microscope analysis. There are signs to look for first which was what I was commenting on, specifically some nasty colored phlem I witnessed being coughed up. You should also be aware that there is a high incedence of multi drug resistant TB in the DR. Interestingly and frighteningly there is also a high rate of HIV infections in the DR and 15% of the people who are HIV posative in the DR also have TB. You can take my word about this or do some internet research if you like. Overall my experience in the D.R. was very posative. I got good food at Flow's, Cafe Cubano and Bologna. I also highly recomend the New Garden hotel where Wilfred is as helpful as can be and a good source of information. Please remember that I have no financial interest in getting or keeping your business. I suspect that some of those questioning me may. All I am saying is be careful. In the end you have to judge for youself.

hugrad95a
10-23-2010, 08:09 PM
Several people have questioned my "diagnosis" of a waiter having TB. Just a few facts for you. According to USAID, the D.R. has a higher than average amount of TB. Last year over 7000 new cases were diagnosed among a population of about 9.7million. keep in mind many people cannot afford medical care so there are no doubt many undiscovered cases. Contrary to the opinions of some here, you do not need to do an ex-ray to diagnos TB. In fact in most early stage cases it will not turn up in an ex-ray. To be sure you do a spetum smear test . Which basically is a microscope analysis. There are signs to look for first which was what I was commenting on, specifically some nasty colored phlem I witnessed being coughed up. You should also be aware that there is a high incedence of multi drug resistant TB in the DR. Interestingly and frighteningly there is also a high rate of HIV infections in the DR and 15% of the people who are HIV posative in the DR also have TB. You can take my word about this or do some internet research if you like. Overall my experience in the D.R. was very posative. I got good food at Flow's, Cafe Cubano and Bologna. I also highly recomend the New Garden hotel where Wilfred is as helpful as can be and a good source of information. Please remember that I have no financial interest in getting or keeping your business. I suspect that some of those questioning me may. All I am saying is be careful. In the end you have to judge for youself.

Thanks for the info Trapper John MD. lol Just joking. But I have one question are you and your wife swingers or does she just let you bang the chicas.

Dr Urbina
10-23-2010, 08:34 PM
I have noticed several people questioning my "diagnosis" of TB. While it is true that I am not 100% sure that the waiter in question has TB, that is my honest opinion. Contrary to some who post here, you do not need to do an ex-ray for diagnosis. In fact, early stage TB will not show up in an ex-ray. Most of you have already been tested for TB. Your doctor gives you an injection in your arm and then two days later measures your response, or he does a spetum smear test in which case a small amount of phlem is checked under a microscope. The D.R. has a high rate of T.B. infection. Last year over 7000 new cases were discovered among a popluation of about 9.7 million . Remember that many of these people are poor and get no medical testing, so no doubt many cases go untreated. In addition to this, there is a high frequency of MDR TB (multi drug resistant) in the D.R. There are several signs to look for with TB patients. One of them is coughing up some nast looking phlem which is what I saw. You should also know that the D.R. has a high rate of HIV infection and that 15% of those who are HIV posative also have TB. I have no financial interests in the D.R. which is something my doubters may have. For those of you who question why I would let my wife interfere in my behavior you have either never been married or are more of a man than I am. I will remind you that she was not only letting me spend money to be with other women, she was participating too. Overall my time in the D.R. was great. I had several good meals at Flows, Cafe Cubano and Bologna. I also highly recomend the New Garden hotel where Wilfred is both helpful and a good source of information. I am not a negative guy and you can take my warning or leave it. I thought the point of this site was to share information. Myself I appreciate as much knowledge as I can get when i go somewhere new.

snoozer
10-23-2010, 08:48 PM
I have noticed several people questioning my "diagnosis" of TB. While it is true that I am not 100% sure that the waiter in question has TB, that is my honest opinion. Contrary to some who post here, you do not need to do an ex-ray for diagnosis. In fact, early stage TB will not show up in an ex-ray. Most of you have already been tested for TB. Your doctor gives you an injection in your arm and then two days later measures your response, or he does a spetum smear test in which case a small amount of phlem is checked under a microscope. The D.R. has a high rate of T.B. infection. Last year over 7000 new cases were discovered among a popluation of about 9.7 million . Remember that many of these people are poor and get no medical testing, so no doubt many cases go untreated. In addition to this, there is a high frequency of MDR TB (multi drug resistant) in the D.R. There are several signs to look for with TB patients. One of them is coughing up some nast looking phlem which is what I saw. You should also know that the D.R. has a high rate of HIV infection and that 15% of those who are HIV posative also have TB. I have no financial interests in the D.R. which is something my doubters may have. For those of you who question why I would let my wife interfere in my behavior you have either never been married or are more of a man than I am. I will remind you that she was not only letting me spend money to be with other women, she was participating too. Overall my time in the D.R. was great. I had several good meals at Flows, Cafe Cubano and Bologna. I also highly recomend the New Garden hotel where Wilfred is both helpful and a good source of information. I am not a negative guy and you can take my warning or leave it. I thought the point of this site was to share information. Myself I appreciate as much knowledge as I can get when i go somewhere new.

Hate to question a bonafide doctor but statistics do not make a diagnosis. And if you were close enough to observe the colour of the phlegm being coughed up by a waiter I would suggest that would be sufficient reason to move on to another restaurant.

eldorob
10-23-2010, 09:40 PM
Yes, we come here to share info. But....

You have to understand, for a new poster to come on line and slam a resturant with the serious kind of allegations you are making, people get skeptical. Those types of allegations can put a place out of business.

While you may be legitimate and well intentioned - we don't really know you.

gdogg
10-23-2010, 10:29 PM

Thanks Ugueth. Are you writing from a Venezuelan jail, or have they let you out? You had a mean slider, btw.
:wink:

Ram
10-23-2010, 11:14 PM
Hate to question a bonafide doctor but statistics do not make a diagnosis. And if you were close enough to observe the colour of the phlegm being coughed up by a waiter I would suggest that would be sufficient reason to move on to another restaurant.

What you said! I am not sure I could or would finish my meal if my waiter was pumping phlegm out in such amounts that I could see the colour (cdn spelling) of it.

Ram
10-23-2010, 11:19 PM
Please remember that I have no financial interest in getting or keeping your business. I suspect that some of those questioning me may.

Just went through the list of people responding....yep, you are right, we are all part owners of Bailey's...our bad.

vewdew
10-23-2010, 11:23 PM

Well because a country as a high rate of Tb that does not mean everyone in infected.

vewdew
10-23-2010, 11:25 PM
I am a RN and I have worked in a TB clinic and I am not infected, but you figure after working with TB patients I should have TB according to your theory.

vewdew
10-23-2010, 11:34 PM
BTW the injection you'r refering to its called a PPD test or a Mantoux test.

snoozer
10-24-2010, 12:14 AM
Just went through the list of people responding....yep, you are right, we are all part owners of Bailey's...our bad.
Wish I owned part of Baileys, it seems to do pretty well.

vewdew
10-24-2010, 12:30 AM
Where can I buy some shares?

DRCowboy
10-24-2010, 10:25 AM

I have gotten sick several times in the DR. Usually due to an over-indulgence of RUM. That why my doctor gave me a perscription for El Presidente.

JD426
10-24-2010, 10:49 AM
I have gotten sick several times in the DR. Usually due to an over-indulgence of RUM. That why my doctor gave me a perscription for El Presidente.

I suffered AMNESIA, and my Doctor gave me the same perscripion.
I love modern medicine.

naptime
10-24-2010, 01:01 PM
BTW the injection you'r refering to its called a PPD test or a Mantoux test.

FUCKING HATE IT !!

my mom had tb when i was a kid. i had to go live with my aunt for a year.

everytime i take the skin swab test, i fail. i guess due to exposure.

but i pass the PPD test.

just hate that they never beleive me when i tell them. and i have to sit there and let them blow my fucking arm up with that damned shot.

vewdew
10-24-2010, 01:20 PM
Naptime yep exposure to it will make you test positive, even knowing you dont have the actual TB virus.

I am the same, but no needle for me I just have an X-ray done, next time ask if you can just have an X-ray.

SeaWeed
10-24-2010, 02:30 PM
had food poisoning twice - once for a day - the other time for 5 days from a ham sandwich!

mikelodge
10-24-2010, 05:18 PM
Not true.

I was in Baileys having my morning coffee last December and the health inspector was there. They went over everything, and wrote them up for leaving the ice scoop in the ice and various other things. including a jug of OJ that was left on the counter, even though they were using it every few seconds.

I have worked in the catering industry here in Canada and when the health dept. visits you can guarantee they will find something.

I stand corrected, I would have assumed from some of the shitholes in Sosua (not a decent place like Baileys) that they didn't have one. I agree they can find something anyplace if they look hard enough. I once had a bitch tell me that we had to fix a chip in a tile the size of a dime.

Dr Urbina
10-24-2010, 11:32 PM
My wife is Bi and I love it. I don't really want other guys banging my wife so we are not real swingers. We have gone to some great swinger clubs including "on site" clubs. While there we watch the others going at it and sometimes have a girl join us but so far we have never done the entire swapping thing. Besides, my wife is young and hot and I am old and not too hot so it would make me jealous.

BicBoner
10-25-2010, 10:35 AM
Secnidazol

I take it after every trip made outside the Us to countries prone to bad preperation, heat, water ect to kill the Giradela. Never have any problemas after I return if taking this Kick Ass Parasite Killer. Well, will not kill the STD's, but what a pill if one was made:corky:

BicBoner:iconTU:

mikelodge
10-25-2010, 11:27 AM
Secnidazol

I take it after every trip made outside the Us to countries prone to bad preperation, heat, water ect to kill the Giradela. Never have any problemas after I return if taking this Kick Ass Parasite Killer. Well, will not kill the STD's, but what a pill if one was made:corky:

What good would it do if you already have food poisening and are sick as hell? Cure you perhaps but I would prefer not to get sick which can not be completely controlled. Best to avoid eating food that is not thoroughly cooked and served hot. I can wait for salad until I get home. :lol:

ralphie1
10-25-2010, 11:31 AM
What good would it do if you already have food poisening and are sick as hell? Cure you perhaps but I would prefer not to get sick which can not be completely controlled. Best to avoid eating food that is not thoroughly cooked and served hot. I can wait for salad until I get home. :lol:

i have taken something similar back in the 90's when i went to mexico all the time. dont really remember what it was, but my friends down there called it bug medicine. two pills, and if you picked a parasite up, it knocked it out very quickly. the docs stateside would mess around forever trying to get rid of montezumas revenge.

i bought some everytime i was down there. cost like 3 or 4 bucks. cheap insurance

BicBoner
10-25-2010, 12:24 PM
Rahphie

Sounds like the same pills. I take one in the morning and one at night and kills the parasites dead. I eat anything I want now within reason( no street food ) without fear of the parasites kicken in about the time I get on the plane back home. You could take it durning your trip to kill whatever you ingested, but you cannot drink alcohol with this medicine, so I take the day after return.

Pacoloco
10-25-2010, 12:45 PM
Secnidazol Wonder if that's what I was given in CR once...A couple of us got sick after eating at a seafood place, Kaopectate did nothing to help so I ventured out to a farmacia and he said "oh, es bacteria" and gave me 2 big red capsules to take 12 hrs. apart. Worked like a charm!

deezl
10-25-2010, 01:14 PM
Secnidazol

i'm no doctor, but i've always been under the impression that it's generally not a good idea to take antibiotics if you're not actually sick. it can make the bugs that are already in your system antibiotic resistant.

JuanElGriego
10-25-2010, 01:26 PM
i'm no doctor, but i've always been under the impression that it's generally not a good idea to take antibiotics if you're not actually sick. it can make the bugs that are already in your system antibiotic resistant.

It makes the newer strains that much harder to fight and doctors say patients are partly to blame for this because they all come in with a common cold or cough and demand anti-biotics even though that will do NOTHING to help them but if they don't give it to them they'll go to another doctor who will because they don't want to hear "go home and rest and eat some chicken soup", they all want a magic pill.

DRCowboy
10-25-2010, 02:43 PM
I suffered AMNESIA, and my Doctor gave me the same perscripion.
I love modern medicine.

Back when I had the Amnesia bout he gave me a different perscription, just can't remember....

BicBoner
10-25-2010, 03:09 PM
Secnadazol is not an antibiotic, it is an antiparasitic and different they way it kills.I suppose any drug can be resistant if you use it enough, But i use it like 3-4 times a year, so no worries here

WickedWillie
10-25-2010, 07:17 PM
Best parasite killer available in all farmacias in DR is called ZENTEL.

Take 2 or 4 tablets over 1/2 days and you should be good to go.

A number of ex-pats take this every few months as a routine.

rajeevp
10-27-2010, 01:06 AM
My two buddies and I got sick once at Baileys. I had the camarones. I thought it might have been from the frequent electric power outages. Yo puedo hablar espanol muy bein. Once while I was there the power went out and the empleados were complaining about the pinche dueno . They were saying that Baileys had the oldest generator in town and they could not get it to start. They also said that even when it does run it does not have enough power to keep everything cold. I liked the place so I kept going back. I even banged one of the girls working there. Now I wonder if I should get checked for tuberculosis. How long can you have it before you have symptoms? Is it true you can have it for a long time and not know it? Will the Zentel or secnadazol kill tuberculosis too?

Dick Dawson
10-27-2010, 12:11 PM
Let's see. We have two users who not only just happened to register on here in the same month, just happened to get sick at the exact same restaurant but also just happen to log in from the exact same IP address. What a coincidence! Anything else [-]both of[/-] you want to tell us?

vewdew
10-27-2010, 12:24 PM
My two buddies and I got sick once at Baileys. I had the camarones. I thought it might have been from the frequent electric power outages. Yo puedo hablar espanol muy bein. Once while I was there the power went out and the empleados were complaining about the pinche dueno . They were saying that Baileys had the oldest generator in town and they could not get it to start. They also said that even when it does run it does not have enough power to keep everything cold. I liked the place so I kept going back. I even banged one of the girls working there. Now I wonder if I should get checked for tuberculosis. How long can you have it before you have symptoms? Is it true you can have it for a long time and not know it? Will the Zentel or secnadazol kill tuberculosis too?

NO the most popular and comun used drugs for TB are RIFAMPICIN and ISONIAZID.

Jimmydr
10-27-2010, 12:25 PM
Let's see. We have two users who not only just happened to register on here in the same month, just happened to get sick at the exact same restaurant but also just happen to log in from the exact same IP address. What a coincidence! Anything else [-]both of[/-] you want to tell us?

I thought doctors were smart.:eek:

vewdew
10-27-2010, 12:26 PM
I thought doctors were smart.:eek:

All depends on the doctors :)

JD426
10-27-2010, 12:34 PM
thanks DD . I was almost starting to think its more important to be entertaining, than to be factual...

JuanElGriego
10-27-2010, 12:36 PM
Either someone who works at Baileys fucked this guy's girl, or they beat his ass for something or he's just a troll.

Yaaawwwwnnnnn!!!!!

gdogg
10-27-2010, 02:10 PM

I'm gonna go with "nope". Faux brilliance is sooooo entertaining when busted!!

:)

mikelodge
10-27-2010, 04:43 PM

Early on when Doctor Breath started posting his opinions I said very few doctors would do that and go on record. I have 2 close friends who are doctors and they are almost as vague as attorneys if they don't know you real well.

That is of course unless they are allowed to do their job and professional examine someone and then give a proper diagnosis. Hey that guy over there he has TB I can see his snot-- Please :lol:

Apparently someone got a Buy One Get One Free coupon for the Jolly Troll Buffet. :rofl: