PDA

View Full Version : Newbie report, opinions, props.

nomad
04-11-2005, 04:32 AM
My first trip started at the Sosua Palace, April 2nd, about 4pm. This little guy helps me get set up, because John was out. The girls start the harassment, though the one con grandes tetas has my attention. From there, in Sosua, three of the most memorable days in my life. Lots of time drinking with random New Yorkers (usually cops), Europeans (usually bald and named Bernie) and more than memorable trio of lovely young ladies, though I cut one of these experiences short because of the lack of cedula... Girl 1: Girl from Passions, off the job. Best sex of my life. Girl 2: Twilight zone. Recognized from an old web site, where there were questions about her age. Supposedly, those questions were resolved, because some of those pics are back up. But the no cedula? Started screwing with my head, not worth the risk. We watched Tango and Cash, and I sent her to the bedroom. I slept on the couch. Yes, newbie lesson learned. Girl 3: HOT. Out of Flamingo strip club. God, she was hot, and knew it. Good, but not world class good like Passions girl. Now as I'm a Costa Rica guy, here are the pluses and minuses: I'll leave Santo Domingo out of this, because I flat out despised it. The people are cooler in Sosua than San Jose. The girls are cheaper, stay longer, and mean it more. The girls in San Jose are more diverse, more concentrated, and easier to figure out. San Jose, other than the girls, is vastly cheaper than the Dominican Republic. The exchange rate is ridiculous. 8 dollars for a cab, just so my fat butt doesn't have to spoon some guy riding his bike. I'll be back, but I'll have to to be cheap about it. Props to John for a nice establishment. Props to Passions for doing it right. More props to Jimmy for being one of the most for-the-hell-of-it helpful guys I've ever met. More props to Lou and the New York Shark Bar for just providing the right amount of familiarity in Paradise. Oh, and props to that Flamingo chick for being, as my people say, FOINE.

ilikenyacional
04-11-2005, 05:43 PM
Welcome dz ! Nice short report.

Since you're from CR, do you know others cools monger-spot in central and south America ?

Apos
04-11-2005, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the report!

glad you enjoyed yourself. any chance on filling in the details a little? Like the name of the passions chica? pics?

Welcome to the club! :lol:

psriches
04-11-2005, 07:12 PM
Good report.... And welcome!!

nomad
04-11-2005, 07:50 PM
Just to be clear, I'm not from Costa Rica. The "as my people say" line was a joke, I'm a black guy from the South. Costa Rica was my first trip, and in a lot of ways, I still prefer it. I believe the girl's name was Kenia, or something that sounded like that. Medium dark, tiny-waisted full bootied girl with a nice rack.

the_Jayman
04-11-2005, 08:10 PM
good job dzlkdd

I missed this one this morning 8)

milldam
04-11-2005, 08:39 PM
Nice report.

gdogg
04-11-2005, 08:39 PM
Just to be clear, I'm not from Costa Rica. The "as my people say" line was a joke, I'm a black guy from the South. Costa Rica was my first trip, and in a lot of ways, I still prefer it. I believe the girl's name was Kenia, or something that sounded like that. Medium dark, tiny-waisted full bootied girl with a nice rack.

Good job...and WELCOME!! Glad you had a good time! Hope to cross paths with you one day. Did you have enough fun to warrant a return trip?

DEPUTY DAWG
04-11-2005, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the report!

glad you enjoyed yourself. any chance on filling in the details a little? Like the name of the passions chica? pics?

Welcome to the club! :lol:

What he said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!