PDA

View Full Version : Let The Mongering Begin..

funseeker
10-22-2010, 04:29 PM
After a long marriage and recent divorce, the monger inside has resurfaced.. Started my premarital adventures over twenty years ago in Rio, CR and Colombia. Been a long time so have decided to book an all inclusive resort in DR with good reviews and then I found this forum..

After reading here, seems maybe I should have chosen Medellin CO.. but hey, I'll do that next time.

I'm a blonde haired gringo that speaks spanish so never had a problem finding all sorts of company but felt getting a relaxing, "no brainer" vacation the first time into the game was a good choice for me.

I wanted to introduce myself and say how I truly appreciate all the info you guys have put up here... without it, many of us would be way behind the game.

After being married forever , I have a lot of catch up to do and can't hide my stripes as a monger any longer. I tell my friends thats just who I am and what I want as my prime hobby. I'm a monger and PROUD :)

Looking forward sharing info when I return..

Tiger
10-22-2010, 04:34 PM
Have a great trip and take lots of pics. I will check out your TR when you get back.

Where are you staying??

gdogg
10-22-2010, 04:46 PM
Congratulations on your freedom!! And have a great trip..

Balls Deep
10-22-2010, 05:51 PM
Congratulations on your trip and good luck.

funseeker
10-22-2010, 07:24 PM
Have a great trip and take lots of pics. I will check out your TR when you get back.

Where are you staying??

I'm staying at Drnights..

I was able to pre-select the main girl (VERY cute) I'll be with for 24 hrs and have 2 more that I will choose on arrival.

So three every day ... I'm sure that I'll be treated like a king and need to pace myself :)