PDA

View Full Version : blackbeards question(s)

imrealareyou
10-24-2010, 07:41 PM
or questions. i dont have time to research through threads but i think i have the right idea on blackbeards, if i am wrong please someone correct me.

ok you can get a room around 55. they have girls onsite, 2 shifts.

you can get a girl for a ST for 1500 for a couple hours, back to your room and whatever happens next happens with regards to what they are into and how many leches....

you can get a girl for a TLN for ???, same story as above.

my questions...can you TLN a girl from the morning shift and have her all day?
what time do i need to select a girl at before they dissappear. like if i leave and come back, there is a chance no girls will be there when i return?

any other info you want to share would be great. just thought i might run up there for 2 nights.

any where on the internet where i can see a lineup of girls there?

thanks

davemaryland
10-24-2010, 09:13 PM
The $55.00 a night rooms are very small. I go for a single Deluxe myself. Add 16 % tax to the 55.00.

1500 ST Usually 1 leche. After she cleans up, She will try to leave. So make it clear want you want.
3000 TLN Usually 1 pop at night and 1 in the morning.
3000 TD The morning shift will stay until 6 pm.

If you are going to do a TLN for 3000. Grab her at 6 , when she comes in and hit her early. Have fun in the Jacuzzi, then the room. I love the Jacuzzi. The prices are the max they can charge, but they will want that.

PM me a email address and I will forward the last news letter to you.

Trib
10-24-2010, 09:23 PM
The $55.00 a night rooms are very small. I go for a single Deluxe myself. Add 16 % tax to the 55.00.

1500 ST Usually 1 leche. After she cleans up, She will try to leave. So make it clear want you want.

If you are going to do a TLN for 3000. Grab her at 6 , when she comes in and hit her early. Have fun in the Jacuzzi, then the room. I love the Jacuzzi. The prices are the max they can charge, but they will want that.

Dave is 100000% correct. I think they have a plaque with his name on it in oneof the single Deluxe rooms. ;)

I like to flirt with the chicas and build a rapport. When I want to bring them to the room I can then set my needs and usually get them (amount of leceh and other things). If I don't get a positive response its on to the next one.

imrealareyou
10-24-2010, 09:24 PM

imrealareyou@gmail.com

cool, thanks. my main question was about grabbing the girl and when the shift change is. all the other stuff is up to me.

hugrad95a
10-24-2010, 10:27 PM
I wonder if my picture is still up. I made the hall of fame after 3 trips in 3 months.

TC
10-24-2010, 11:38 PM

I tried to TLN a girl around 7:00 once, and she said she would not go TLN until after 9:00. This was a Saturday night, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Also, I've always thought the "unwritten" rule of TLN was up to 3 pops - either 2 at night and once in the morning, or once at night, once in the morning, and once in between, whenever you decide to wake her up in the middle of the night. More than 3 pops, she'd want extra. I don't mean this as exclusive to BB, just in general.

Thoughts?

ralphie1
10-24-2010, 11:44 PM
you wont find a lineup of girls on the internet unless you would count the pics in the newsletter which typically will have pics of prob 20 of the gals spread throughout it

as far as what time you have to pull a gal by, they leave when the bar closes, 1a.m. i think

now that doesnt mean you can come waltzing in at quarter of and expect all the dimes to be there. chances are, they already got pulled and are getting their brains boinked out of them

getrhythm
10-25-2010, 09:42 AM
...now that doesnt mean you can come waltzing in at quarter of and expect all the dimes to be there. chances are, they already got pulled and are getting their brains boinked out of them

Just got back from a night up there celebrating my birthday Saturday, and then stuck around most of the evening yesterday, finally cabbing back into Sosua to hit Classicos. Would have stayed another night, but the place was completely booked.

Sessions again were pretty off-the-hook outstanding. Hooked up a happy hour Saturday night that started with some great make-out/BJ action in the jacuzzi and some seriously energetic boffing/titty phucking in the room. Wiped out afterwards, so didn't keep either for a TLN.

Hit it again yesterday with popular veteran chica Olga whose BJ skills are off the charts. Then knocked out an all-jacuzzi session later with Sheila that was pretty expedient, but got the job done.

Stuck around for the night shift to roll in, and there's some seriously hot talent there now. Two chicas gave me the hard sell for another happy hour (word gets around fast there) but I fended them off telling them I didn't have a room. They tried to get me to go off site to the La Roca cabinas, but didn't seem worth it to me. Still, got my dick stroked and copped a lot of free feels in the bar.

As noted in the post quoted, when the place is that full, you do have to pounce on something you really like pronto, as they won't be available for long. Also, several guys had pretty much locked up some of the hotter chicas and taken them off the market, which really sucks when you're only there one night.

Overall though, I gotta say that Blackbeards is probably better right now then I've ever experienced it. For easy point-and-click action with pretty much guaranteed great performance, it's hard to beat.

hugrad95a
10-25-2010, 11:02 AM
Looks like its time to revisit BB's. I have a few chica's there that are great.

MegasAv
10-25-2010, 11:51 AM
How far is Blackbeard from Sosua, and what is fair to expect in terms of cabfare there, curious as I have never been to blackbeards and my interest has been peaked with these reports. Thanks

BadJokes
10-25-2010, 12:12 PM
How far is Blackbeard from Sosua, and what is fair to expect in terms of cabfare there, curious as I have never been to blackbeards and my interest has been peaked with these reports. Thanks

Sosua is about a 30 min. cab ride from BB's at $35.00.

getrhythm
10-26-2010, 10:12 AM
Sosua is about a 30 min. cab ride from BB's at $35.00.

As I posted in another thread, if you go out to the Sosua publico area, you can easily negotiate 600-700 pesos with one of the private cabbies, and then make arrangements to have the same one pick you up when you leave by meeting them past the Costambar security gate. You'll save nearly enough pesos that way for another short time session...

And if you really want to go cheap, you can pay 90 pesos for a double seat in one of the publicos. Though this will involve a transfer to another cab at the Puerto Plata publico station. And you'll have to hike out to the highway on the way back to catch a publico for the ride back.

Though overall I had a great time up there again, there are still some areas where improvement can be made. The bikini contest Saturday was really kind of not happening - things need to get crazier (maybe if I'd gotten to be one of the judges...lol). Ended up going back and shooting pool through most of it. And the nighttime event upstairs was kind of dull as well - most of the girls were pretty listless and bored. The advertised jacuzzi party Sunday night never even materialized.

Though there is good talent (especially at night), a fair number of the girls could stand a few trips to the gym (not to mention most of the mongers in attendance, but that's another matter..lol). Some social skills beyond reaching over and stroking your johnson wouldn't hurt as well.

What can you say - it is what it is. Once you do pull the trigger, most of the girls definitely deliver en la cama (and/or the jacuzzi, as the case may be) - and I guess that's the bottom line.

hugrad95a
10-26-2010, 10:39 AM
The bikini contest Saturday was really kind of not happening - things need to get crazier (maybe if I'd gotten to be one of the judges...lol). Ended up going back and shooting pool through most of it. And the nighttime event upstairs was kind of dull as well - most of the girls were pretty listless and bored. The advertised jacuzzi party Sunday night never even materialized.

This is the BB's I remembered...After a couple of day's it gets boring as hell. But those two days are great.....

silly_guy
10-26-2010, 07:53 PM
24 Days and counting....I can't wait.

It's been far to long

dunedain
10-27-2010, 06:06 PM
hey imreal, pretty much what everyone has mentioned is spot on. As far as when to take a chica for TLN. Its all in good faith from my experiences there. If you wanted a chica from the day shift, you can tell her and she would then contact the mamasan about you taking her for the night. Then you just tell her what time you want her to be back and she will come back for you. I do it many times there.

If you wanted to have her throughout the day, thats fine as well. Just let her know and she will at worst hang out with you from the morning till lunch time and then head out to do whatever (check on kid, place, etc.....) for an hour and come back to stay with you the rest of the day.

I've never had any issues with the number of leches. Its just like Trib said, if you have a good vibe with a chica then its not even brought up. Everyone just keeps the party rolling. Hope this helps!!:smile:

dirty rig hand
11-01-2010, 05:49 AM
Ill be there the 25th we drink beers!