PDA

View Full Version : What would you rate the chances of this happening?

getrhythm
10-30-2010, 06:31 PM
Made it out to the beach today for the first time in over a week and spent the afternoon at Siempre Sol. Hadn't intended to pull anyone, but when a flaquita dominicana with a nice C-natural rack named Melissa showed up I changed my mind, based on Herman's recommendation that she was "Numero Uno". Offered 1000, but got upsold to 1500 on her guarantee of excellent service.

Back at the apartment, undressed great, but service was little more than ordinary. Went down on her and gave her a nice "O", but she returned the favor with a very expedient blowjob. And when she was calling for the leche within the first 7 minutes of phucking, I quickly lost interest, though I settled for a decent titty phuck pop.

To cut to the chase, to assuage my obvious disappointment, she actually promised to hook up later with an amiga in tow for a free TLN happy hour, including lesbo action and video. I called her on it, telling her chicas here lie about shit like that all the time, but she was adamant about following through. Anyways, she got her 1500, gave me her tel #, and promised to meet me at Merengue at 10 p.m. tonight.

So - would love to get input from the board on this - what's the over and under on this actually happening? (And hey - if not, what the phuck, there's always the Oregon-USC game, the Series, and Classicos for Halloween later)...:)

insular
10-30-2010, 06:38 PM
Well it might happen, but its not going to be free. She just wants to get into the room with her friend so they can get you for the happy hour.

GrandePadre
10-30-2010, 06:41 PM
I wouldn't hold my breath, but it will be a nice surprise if they do show.

naptime
10-30-2010, 06:49 PM
whether it happens or not, come find me and asia . we'll be at latinos around 9:30 or 10. for a little bit before she goes back to the hotel.

i'd like to meet ya.

getrhythm
10-30-2010, 06:55 PM
whether it happens or not, come find me and asia . we'll be at latinos around 9:30 or 10. for a little bit before she goes back to the hotel.

i'd like to meet ya.

Likewise - you got it bro!

BTW - I'll be sure to clear the bit about no additional dinero before taking either of them back again. Hell, only have 1000 pesos to spend tonight anyways, and the banks are closed of course (ATMs aren't working here for me at the moment)...

steviewonder
10-30-2010, 06:59 PM
Nothing is free in the DR. :wink:You best be ready for Ayuda pesos :eek: if and when the happy hour is over.

KoKi9290
10-30-2010, 07:09 PM
I was with her a couple times about a year ago and my money is on it not happening. She is an habladora. But those tits were excellent.

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
10-30-2010, 07:13 PM
I was with her a couple times about a year ago and my money is on it not happening. She is an habladora. But those tits were excellent.
"Charlatana", as in charlar, or "bullshitter (feminine)".

KoKi9290
10-30-2010, 07:18 PM
No, I meant habladora o mentirosa. Something a little farther along the spectrum than just a charlatana.

getrhythm
10-30-2010, 07:28 PM
No, I meant habladora o mentirosa. Something a little farther along the spectrum than just a charlatana.

My question then is "why bother?" Is saving face that important?

Something similar to this happened to me in Costa Rica once, and it only ended up pissing me off more...

Count
10-30-2010, 08:04 PM
Been with Melissa. Absolutely love her. Don't know if she'll make good on the offer though. It was brilliant of you to call her on it.

getrhythm
10-30-2010, 08:21 PM
Been with Melissa. Absolutely love her. Don't know if she'll make good on the offer though. It was brilliant of you to call her on it.

Not to be pessimistic, but right now I'd rate my chances on this about the same as recovering the umbrella I forgot to pick up at Classicos two nights ago...(currently a torrential downpour outside too)

It will be fun texting her later that she's "llene de mierda" though...lol

JD426
10-30-2010, 09:01 PM
My question then is "why bother?" Is saving face that important?

Something similar to this happened to me in Costa Rica once, and it only ended up pissing me off more...

They know we get distracted easily, so she is just betting the odds that you drink and forget about what she promised you. Thats been my experience. They are counting on you not taking them up on it
IMO, Thats the strategy, and it is a strategy, not a save face. I would be shocked if she comes through, but then you seem to be Fluent so your chances are probably 1000% better than most.

SeaWeed
10-30-2010, 09:12 PM
not going to happen - it's in the hookers handbook that they always have to get their money - one way or another

Kennilingus
10-30-2010, 10:00 PM
not going to happen - it's in the hookers handbook that they always have to get their money - one way or another

Hookers Handbook
Item 7

Promise whatever you have to to get full payment now.

It's not really a lie ... your words made him happy now, and that is what us hookers do ... make him happy now ... do not think more than 3 seconds into the future ... no point in worrying about something that hasn't happened yet!

Don't forget the 30/30 Warranty ... All promises made are valid for 30 seconds or 30 feet, which ever comes first!

If he calls you on your lies later ... make it his fault for always creating drama, and liking to argue.

In short ... A snow ball has a better chance of surviving a full day in the sun on Sosua Beach, than you do of collecting on her "promise".

Buena suerte!!!!

swiggy
10-30-2010, 11:53 PM
Made it out to the beach today for the first time in over a week and spent the afternoon at Siempre Sol. Hadn't intended to pull anyone, but when a flaquita dominicana with a nice C-natural rack named Melissa showed up I changed my mind, based on Herman's recommendation that she was "Numero Uno". Offered 1000, but got upsold to 1500 on her guarantee of excellent service.

Back at the apartment, undressed great, but service was little more than ordinary. Went down on her and gave her a nice "O", but she returned the favor with a very expedient blowjob. And when she was calling for the leche within the first 7 minutes of phucking, I quickly lost interest, though I settled for a decent titty phuck pop.

To cut to the chase, to assuage my obvious disappointment, she actually promised to hook up later with an amiga in tow for a free TLN happy hour, including lesbo action and video. I called her on it, telling her chicas here lie about shit like that all the time, but she was adamant about following through. Anyways, she got her 1500, gave me her tel #, and promised to meet me at Merengue at 10 p.m. tonight.

So - would love to get input from the board on this - what's the over and under on this actually happening? (And hey - if not, what the phuck, there's always the Oregon-USC game, the Series, and Classicos for Halloween later)...:)

every time i take a hot tip from herman i always end up less than satisfied so ive taken my last recomendation i am ever going to take from him. i get the feeling he gets kickbacks from his supposed "top noch recommendations" .....those days are long gone for me.

JD426
10-31-2010, 12:04 AM
every time i take a hot tip from herman i always end up less than satisfied so ive taken my last recomendation i am ever going to take from him. i get the feeling he gets kickbacks from his supposed "top noch recommendations" .....those days are long gone for me.
You know I didnt want to be the first to say it,but one of his "recommendations" was the Only chica I ever had to throw the fuck out of my room. Complete mafiosa biatch who demanded 4k pesos,threathened to call the cops,has a chulo, the fucking works. No thanks.

KoKi9290
10-31-2010, 01:12 AM
I first met Melissa in March 09 while sitting at Herman's with Choirboy, his novia, OnetoSix and, I think, latinlover. She must have been new because Herman didn't know her. She was from Puerto Plata and said she was in law school. Her story was that she just came over during the day to make money for tutition and books. We weren't even sure she was 18 because she never had a cedula.

Summit
10-31-2010, 04:40 AM
This Melissa? Good luck.

hugrad95a
10-31-2010, 09:13 AM
I don't do recommendations, but I do listen to suggestions. Especially, negative ones. If I can't tell that we will hit it off within a half an hour. Then I don't mess with you.

Kevy
10-31-2010, 09:35 AM
Herman's recommendations never worked out, always some story with him. I had better times with the ones he didn't like.:)

Pacoloco
10-31-2010, 10:32 AM
Get your lazy ass up getrhythm and tell us about your free TLN happy hour. :rofl:

Jonew1
10-31-2010, 12:29 PM
Nothing is free in the DR. :wink:You best be ready for Ayuda pesos :eek: if and when the happy hour is over.

i dont understand this.... you best be ready for ayuda pesos????

you best be ready for help pesos???? what the heck?

vewdew
10-31-2010, 12:37 PM

You know she will claim that baby or someone in family is sick and she needs money to take of them, that kinda ayuda.

Jimmydr
10-31-2010, 12:37 PM

Just say no.

vagabond
10-31-2010, 03:33 PM
Had a lot of fun with her in the old days.....

getrhythm
10-31-2010, 03:51 PM
This Melissa? Good luck.

Yeap - that's the one. Apparently just had a baby four months ago so hasn't been around lately, but looks none the worse for wear...

Anyways, you guys called it - a no show (as was Naptime - where were you bro?). But all was not lost. Had to pass on several prospects in Classicos due to lack of funds, but making one pass back down Pedro Clissante at around 3:30 a.m. I found one of the bartenders at the Bar Las Flores bar hanging out in front after just getting off work. Bigger girl, friendly, not hot but not unattractive. She was pretty drunk just like me and seemed in the mood to party. So I just kind of grabbed her and started dancing there on the sidewalk, and within ten minutes, we were walking back to my apartment for a three-round TLN that just ended about an hour ago. And she didn't ask for a dime.

Ah, Sosua...

hugrad95a
10-31-2010, 03:53 PM
Yeap - that's the one. Apparently just had a baby four months ago so hasn't been around lately, but looks none the worse for wear...

Anyways, you guys called it - a no show (as was Naptime - where were you bro?). But all was not lost. Had to pass on several prospects in Classicos due to lack of funds, but making one pass back down Pedro Clissante at around 3:30 a.m. I found one of the bartenders at the Baila Flore bar hanging out in front after just getting off work. Bigger girl, friendly, not hot but not unattractive. She was pretty drunk just like me and seemed in the mood to party. So I just kind of grabbed her and started dancing there on the sidewalk, and within ten minutes, we were walking back to my apartment for a three-round TLN that just ended about an hour ago. And she didn't ask for a dime.

Ah, Sosua...

Excellent......

gdogg
10-31-2010, 05:02 PM
I found one of the bartenders at the Baila Flore bar hanging out in front after just getting off work. Bigger girl, friendly, not hot but not unattractive. She was pretty drunk just like me and seemed in the mood to party. So I just kind of grabbed her and started dancing there on the sidewalk, and within ten minutes, we were walking back to my apartment for a three-round TLN that just ended about an hour ago. And she didn't ask for a dime.

Ah, Sosua...

That's how it's done!! Always keep your options and mind open.
:wink:

Jimbo44
10-31-2010, 08:27 PM
Was this her??
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524cc19ecec538f.jpg

questner
10-31-2010, 09:04 PM

Anyways, you guys called it - a no show (as was Naptime - where were you bro?). But all was not lost. Had to pass on several prospects in Classicos due to lack of funds, but making one pass back down Pedro Clissante at around 3:30 a.m. I found one of the bartenders at the Baila Flore bar hanging out in front after just getting off work. Bigger girl, friendly, not hot but not unattractive. She was pretty drunk just like me and seemed in the mood to party. So I just kind of grabbed her and started dancing there on the sidewalk, and within ten minutes, we were walking back to my apartment for a three-round TLN that just ended about an hour ago. And she didn't ask for a dime.

Ah, Sosua...

Booyah!!!

Anyway, she may keep her promise day or two later. Happened to me couple of times. They have no idea of time or even days.

getrhythm
11-01-2010, 12:18 AM
Was this her??
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524cc19ecec538f.jpg)

Looks similar, but I'm actually not sure. Maybe the hair is a little different here. Her name was Ana, if that rings a bell...

Anyone ever have that experience where you're so wasted you just kind of pass out during sex, and when you wake up a few hours later, at first you can't remember who the hell is in bed next to you? This was one of those. But she was cool. Didn't kiss or give head, but definitely liked to phuck. And when it's free, I'm not complaining...

The Sage
11-01-2010, 02:50 AM
Looks similar, but I'm actually not sure. Maybe the hair is a little different here. Her name was Ana, if that rings a bell...

Anyone ever have that experience where you're so wasted you just kind of pass out during sex, and when you wake up a few hours later, at first you can't remember who the hell is in bed next to you? This was one of those. But she was cool. Didn't kiss or give head, but definitely liked to phuck. And when it's free, I'm not complaining...

Worst for me is when right before opening my eyes I realize someone is lying next to me, I don't know how they got there, or what we've and I'm hoping and praying it's not one of those hoes I promised myself I wasn't going to fuck again.

greydread
11-01-2010, 06:43 AM
Worst for me is when right before opening my eyes I realize someone is lying next to me, I don't know how they got there, or what we've and I'm hoping and praying it's not one of those hoes I promised myself I wasn't going to fuck again.

:rofl::mrgreen::lol::confused::biggrin:

(I don't know what it is...but I'm gonna fuck it!)

JD426
11-01-2010, 10:52 AM

No matter how bad it is ....
it can never be as bad as that poor bastard in that commercial where he wakes up next to a Beast, thinks its just another one of those Drunk College Moments, and he has to simply chew his arm off to escape. No Problem.
So he's all proud of himself as he successfully sneaks down the stairs.
But then suddenly , he sees THEIR WEDDING picture in a Frame, and he realizes its all REAL..... LOL
thats a fucking Sobering Moment right there...

TONYTNT40
11-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Anyone ever have that experience where you're so wasted you just kind of pass out during sex, and when you wake up a few hours later, at first you can't remember who the hell is in bed next to you? ...

My 1st thoughts are, "damn I was drunk last night", and my 2nd thought is to look for evidence of sex (count condoms on the floor). Then you check out her mug shot, to see if you going to hit it again.

MegasAv
11-01-2010, 11:08 AM

Anyways, you guys called it - a no show (as was Naptime - where were you bro?). But all was not lost. Had to pass on several prospects in Classicos due to lack of funds, but making one pass back down Pedro Clissante at around 3:30 a.m. I found one of the bartenders at the Bar Las Flores bar hanging out in front after just getting off work. Bigger girl, friendly, not hot but not unattractive. She was pretty drunk just like me and seemed in the mood to party. So I just kind of grabbed her and started dancing there on the sidewalk, and within ten minutes, we were walking back to my apartment for a three-round TLN that just ended about an hour ago. And she didn't ask for a dime.

Ah, Sosua...
Great story when you got lemons you made lemonade, nice that you didn't let that mentirosa ruin your evening:)