PDA

View Full Version : smelly pussy

alex debagorski
11-01-2010, 01:01 PM
http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z433/ssss350/?action=view&current=domrep1016912x684.jpgThis creatures pussy smells like a dogs ass.She also has multible personalities. All of them bad. If you want to ruin your trip take her. She said 1000 but then after sex wanted 3000. Maby she needed some lye soap to clean herself with and it is expensive there?. I will save you great trama STAY AWAY. :eek:

JD426
11-01-2010, 01:06 PM
This creatures pussy smells like a dogs ass.She also has multible personalities. All of them bad. If you want to ruin your trip take her. She said 1000 but then after sex wanted 3000. Maby she needed some lye soap to clean herself with and it is expensive there?. I will save you great trama STAY AWAY. :eek:

My question would be Why didnt you throw her ass out before you fucked her ? you can do that you know.

vewdew
11-01-2010, 01:07 PM
Would be nice if you could post a picture, so we could see the chica you'r talking about.

alex debagorski
11-01-2010, 01:15 PM
I'm trying to post a picture not working for me. resized it allso

alex debagorski
11-01-2010, 01:18 PM
Another try posting the photo.

Jimmydr
Another try posting the photo.

Load, then copy, and then paste.

JD426
here let me help you
is the picture you are trying to post ?

vewdew
11-01-2010, 01:24 PM
Click the button that says "GO Advanced" then under the smillies look for "quick upload" look for the pic.

Once you click "HOST IT" picture will appear in the upper right corner, click pic, onether window will open then cut & paste the link on the first box, into typing box, that simple.

Hope this helps you.

alex debagorski
11-01-2010, 01:26 PM
OK, I think I have it now. Anyone know her?
http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z433/ssss350/domrep1016912x684.jpg

vewdew
11-01-2010, 01:29 PM
There you go young grasshopper :)

SeaWeed
11-01-2010, 01:30 PM
don't think too many guys on here will admit to knowing her:eek:

Kennilingus
11-01-2010, 01:33 PM
Click to see pic (http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z433/ssss350/?action=view&current=domrep1016912x684.jpg)This creatures pussy smells like a dogs ass.She also has multible personalities. All of them bad. If you want to ruin your trip take her. She said 1000 but then after sex wanted 3000. Maby she needed some lye soap to clean herself with and it is expensive there?. I will save you great trama STAY AWAY. :eek:

She's a stinker and you stuck around long enough to meet the other personalities:rolleyes: ... Hmmmm ...

Which one of her personalities broke your heart?

lobonegro
11-01-2010, 01:44 PM
here let me help you
is the picture you are trying to post ?

WTF?!?! why would you even take this chic home...i guess u get what u paid for...thas a first tho..I've never had anyone tell me that they've smelled some stink pussy in DR...anyone else experience stink pussy in DR??

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
11-01-2010, 01:46 PM
I have. On a Dominicana.

getrhythm
11-01-2010, 01:52 PM
WTF?!?! why would you even take this chic home...i guess u get what u paid for...thas a first tho..I've never had anyone tell me that they've smelled some stink pussy in DR...anyone else experience stink pussy in DR??

Actually, though most of the time there's no odor initially, I find that almost all the chicas here have a bit of a characteristic pussy smell after they get lubed up. Not so much that it's a deterrent to phucking them, but a lot of the time it's definitely there.

vewdew
11-01-2010, 02:15 PM
Smells like fish
Douche that shit
Bitch are you amish
Clean that slit

You cleaned it yet
Hoe why not
Let's make a bet
I bet you forgot

That smelly Pussy
Is full of snot
Me hittin that
I guess not

gdogg
11-01-2010, 02:22 PM
Smells like fish
Douche that shit
Bitch are you amish
Clean that slit

You cleaned it yet
Hoe why not
Let's make a bet
I bet you forgot

That smelly Pussy
Is full of snot
Me hittin that
I guess not

...by William Shakespeare
:mrgreen:

DMV
11-01-2010, 02:26 PM
stank pussy, at least she doesn't smoke

gdogg
11-01-2010, 02:34 PM
stank pussy, at least she doesn't smoke

Based on the description, I do believe that fumes were coming off that punani!! Does that count?
:eek:

DMV
11-01-2010, 02:39 PM
Based on the description, I do believe that fumes were coming off that punani!! Does that count?
:eek:

LOL, LOL

I'll take the smell of cigarette smoke over a stank pussy any day. Hummm, I'll open a place that serves stank and smoke free pussy. Oh, I'll make sure it's free of Trans Fat, MSG, or High Fructose Corn Syrup.

alex debagorski
11-01-2010, 02:53 PM
she works at the bar just before classicos. hanging around the round wooden tabels. hope i can save someone from this pig

gdogg
11-01-2010, 02:55 PM
she works at the bar just before classicos. hanging around the round wooden tabels. hope i can save someone from this pig

Ok...tell us the rest of the story. It sounds like there's a LOT more to this than you're telling.

:confused:

Jimmydr
11-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Ok...tell us the rest of the story. It sounds like there's a LOT more to this than you're telling.

:confused:

There usually is.:rolleyes:

pal1957
11-01-2010, 03:08 PM
When dealing with putahs, its not uncommon to encounter smelly pussys.
Certainly up and down Pedro Clisante, they're out there.
I'm extremely sensitive to that situation because if I detect a bad smell from down there, unfortunately it's "goodbye erection", even if I downed the little blue pill first.

vewdew
11-01-2010, 03:09 PM
And I have seen that face posted here before, and whomever posted it never complained of puss stank.:eek:

Maybe she was having a bad day, yeast infection maybe?

gdogg
11-01-2010, 03:11 PM
When dealing with putahs, its not uncommon to encounter smelly pussys.

Even AFTER a shower? I guess I've been lucky. Never had that problem. Plus, I usually have Lemisol in the bathroom if they're interested.

mikelodge
11-01-2010, 03:13 PM

There is one other one that I know about although many guys like her.
A friend of mine was doing her doogy and he came out looking green and told me the story about fish smell drifting up so that he had to finish fast before he passed out. He scrubbed his fingernails even.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414b4e0fe1ea485.jpg

alex debagorski
11-01-2010, 03:21 PM
yes she wouldn't leave the room had to call security. she just went crazy we made a deal i paid her what we agreed. even though she sucked in bed and stunk liker a skunk lol.when the pants came off it was like a skunk lifting it's tail . i have good luck here and i know she wasn't that good looking but she only wanted 1000. i just don't like being ripped off. i have had 100's of girls through the years nothing like this bitch has ever crossed my path

lobonegro
11-01-2010, 03:40 PM
yes she wouldn't leave the room had to call security. she just went crazy we made a deal i paid her what we agreed. even though she sucked in bed and stunk liker a skunk lol.when the pants came off it was like a skunk lifting it's tail . i have good luck here and i know she wasn't that good looking but she only wanted 1000. i just don't like being ripped off. i have had 100's of girls through the years nothing like this bitch has ever crossed my path

thas funny as shit...but dude, soon as u lifted the dressed and that smelled hit u in the face like a stack of bricks...its about time to send that bitch back on the strip...jus like u said though :
she wasn't that good looking but she only wanted 1000
You got what you paid for...

...And you were definitely ripped off

Now watch, the next time I get down there my first piece of pussy is gon be suttin STANK...jus my luck!!! I know it!! :icontd:

The Sage
11-01-2010, 04:05 PM
There's been a lot of talk here about 1000 peso ST. Hopefully she is not representative of the chicks that fall in this category, although I fear for most guys she is.

Hoseman
11-01-2010, 04:10 PM
There's been a lot of talk here about 1000 peso ST. Hopefully she is not representative of the chicks that fall in this category, although I fear for most guys she is. I was just thing about prices guys are quoting on here in lots of pictures I see Chicas eating and drinking do you guys include that in your prices?

gdogg
11-01-2010, 04:29 PM
I was just thing about prices guys are quoting on here in lots of pictures I see Chicas eating and drinking do you guys include that in your prices?

Probably not.

JD426
11-01-2010, 04:53 PM
Im leaning towards NOT believing this Story. Someone who has done "hundreds" of Putas, has enough experience , self respect and more importantly the balls to kick such a Puta to the curb , esp if she "smelled like a skunk as soon as the pants came off" ?? I can see if your dick is already INSIDE her and you just want to finish, cause you know shes gonna want to get paid... But if your Dick in still in your pants. No one would PAY for that shit. U could make up ANY story at that point, and get out of it. WITHOUT paying more than Motoconcho money.
Im calling BULLSHIT...

Hoseman
11-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Are you sure it is even a Woman? Looks like I see one hell of a mustache.

slim26
11-01-2010, 05:09 PM
Im leaning towards NOT believing this Story. Someone who has done "hundreds" of Putas, has enough experience , self respect and more importantly the balls to kick such a Puta to the curb , esp if she "smelled like a skunk as soon as the pants came off" ?? I can see if your dick is already INSIDE her and you just want to finish, cause you know shes gonna want to get paid... But if your Dick in still in your pants. No one would PAY for that shit. U could make up ANY story at that point, and get out of it. WITHOUT paying more than Motoconcho money.
Im calling BULLSHIT...

dude was probaly scared... really... some cats are like that...

mikelodge
11-01-2010, 05:20 PM
Probably not.

I think most of them only count what they can spend. Sure they appreciate being well fed and some enjoy some partying and like to drink.

But just try to pull out a one of these in the morning and deduct the food and drinks. :rofl:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414ccf2edfd46a6.jpg

Hoseman
11-01-2010, 05:29 PM
I think most of them only count what they can spend. Sure they appreciate being well fed and some enjoy some partying and like to drink.

But just try to pull out a one of these in the morning and deduct the food and drinks. :rofl:

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414ccf2edfd46a6.jpg)I am talking about do guys add the other money on what they say they are spending on the price of pussy.

gdogg
11-01-2010, 05:49 PM
I am talking about do guys add the other money on what they say they are spending on the price of pussy.

That's what my "probably not" was referring to. Usually when a dude says she left with 1500 pesos, I don't think he's including the two Presidentes and the sandwich stand grub.

LJDMV
11-01-2010, 06:07 PM
Don't know what type of chicas these guys are picking. All the females I saw in October 2010 took a shower before and after our session. They even requested that I take a shower also which I liked because it showed they care about At least us both being fresh and clean b4 we start. I could not get a hard on if I smell stink pussy. That's just me..

Hoseman
11-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Don't know what type of chicas these guys are picking. All the females I saw in October 2010 took a shower before and after our session. They even requested that I take a shower also which I liked because it showed they care about At least us both being fresh and clean b4 we start. I could not get a hard on if I smell stink pussy. That's just me..That is the usual practice.

Chief Papi Lindo
11-01-2010, 06:16 PM
Click to see pic (http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z433/ssss350/domrep1016912x684.jpg)

she looks like a boring fuk even if the pum pum was fresh

Hoseman
11-01-2010, 06:35 PM
I opened another thread on that topic

gdogg
11-01-2010, 06:41 PM
I opened another thread on that topic

What thread is that?

whynotme
11-01-2010, 07:09 PM
:confused::confused::confused:
if she is a pig why did you take her in the first place
:confused::confused::confused:

for me just looking at her would put her on my never in this lifetime section:rolleyes:

but thankfully some guys......make that a lot of guys, don't like the spinners i get off on and would do her and think she is a ten/dime piece:rofl:

a shower before usually rules out a few that got got past the bedroom door:rolleyes:

naptime
11-01-2010, 07:19 PM

security?

that's a rockys room. what security?

if the pussy stunk that bad, i know bruno wasnt going near it !!! :rofl:

Hoseman
11-01-2010, 07:38 PM
What thread is that?Chica prices and various classes of Chicas

steviewonder
11-01-2010, 08:09 PM
There's been a lot of talk here about 1000 peso ST. Hopefully she is not representative of the chicks that fall in this category, although I fear for most guys she is.

No she's not!

GrandePadre
11-01-2010, 08:20 PM
Don't know what type of chicas these guys are picking. All the females I saw in October 2010 took a shower before and after our session. They even requested that I take a shower also which I liked because it showed they care about At least us both being fresh and clean b4 we start. I could not get a hard on if I smell stink pussy. That's just me..

Yep, all mine were fresh and clean and took showers. Then again we weren't really dealing with the 1000 pesos chicas. The only 1000 pesos chica I had was Josie and she was very clean and professional.

princepointe
11-01-2010, 08:23 PM
This entire situation is the OP's fault. I have no idea why you would pay to fuck AFTER you smelled her. I take that as a sign of nastiness or a disease both of which I wouldn't expose myself to for free let alone paid for. And then to come on the board and complain about her. Crazy.

lobonegro
11-01-2010, 09:51 PM
That's what my "probably not" was referring to. Usually when a dude says she left with 1500 pesos, I don't think he's including the two Presidentes and the sandwich stand grub.

Haha...off topic but that sandwich stand grub is like crack...I'm anxious to get back down there for that late night snack after the first fuck during my TLN session...hit da stand re-up on little lobos and its back to the room!

princepointe
11-01-2010, 09:52 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_196444ccf6ef1c980e.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=89188)

Haha...off topic but that sandwich stand grub is like crack...I'm anxious to get back down there for that late night snack after the first fuck during my TLN session...hit da stand re-up on little lobos and its back to the room!

vewdew
11-01-2010, 09:58 PM

C'mon Lobo 2 more weeks and you'r there.

lobonegro
11-01-2010, 11:09 PM
C'mon Lobo 2 more weeks and you'r there.

Seems like the longest 2 weeks of my life...

Ram
11-02-2010, 02:02 AM
I smell...."Novia"

Oooh, she stinks...stay away ISOC!!!

Peruchonyc
11-02-2010, 02:43 AM
Click to see pic (http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z433/ssss350/domrep1016912x684.jpg)

damn...was you drunk when you picked this one up?......

sosua has tons of pretty ones damn i know you can do better...

Peruchonyc
11-02-2010, 02:48 AM

is this the bar where all the hatians hang out?....

gdogg
11-02-2010, 03:14 AM

I always buy two! No need in leaving the room.
:)

alex debagorski
11-02-2010, 07:00 AM
i didn't think i would get so many replys. I only posted to try to help other mongers. this girl or mud duck was cheap,and acted nice so i took her. She has other plans after she is in the room. I'm not the only guy she has did this to. if i help 1 person stay away from this freak i'll feel better to what happened to me. and to the guys that only take pretty girls your girls prob are someones mud duck. if you were so speacial or had so much game you would be back home gettin the hotties. not on here haveing to brag about yourself. paying for sex .

whynotme
11-02-2010, 07:10 AM
i didn't think i would get so many replys. I only posted to try to help other mongers. this girl or mud duck was cheap,and acted nice so i took her. She has other plans after she is in the room. I'm not the only guy she has did this to. if i help 1 person stay away from this freak i'll feel better to what happened to me. and to the guys that only take pretty girls your girls prob are someones mud duck. if you were so speacial or had so much game you would be back home gettin the hotties. not on here haveing to brag about yourself. paying for sex .

you never know what thread will get some action and take off.;)

glad to see you are posting and as we are a very diverse group of mongers you will always help out someone with your posts.

also since i see you are still in the Dr i am sure a lot of guys here would like to see some more live reporting :D

lobonegro
11-02-2010, 08:21 AM

Let's not personalize this my friend...i'm just sayin you aimed low...no need to brag about what I do back at home thats here nor there...if u wanna start a new thread about what we do back home..im sure you'll get plenty feedback...

alex debagorski
11-02-2010, 08:48 AM
Let's not personalize this my friend...i'm just sayin you aimed low...no need to brag about what I do back at home thats here nor there...if u wanna start a new thread about what we do back home..im sure you'll get plenty feedback...
i thought your posts were quiet good. no cheap shots just some funny shit ;)

GrandePadre
11-02-2010, 10:24 AM

and maybe a few pictures. I would bet there are some of us who do quite well at home. LOL

gdogg
11-02-2010, 04:05 PM

Wait until you post about a chica that REALLY does something wrong to you. This is just a warm up!
:wink:

Roy
11-02-2010, 04:16 PM
I think most of them only count what they can spend. Sure they appreciate being well fed and some enjoy some partying and like to drink. But just try to pull out a one of these in the morning and deduct the food and drinks. :rofl: Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414ccf2edfd46a6.jpg)

AMEN Brotha!

Jimmydr
11-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Wait until you post about a chica that REALLY does something wrong to you. This is just a warm up!
:wink:

I can't wait for that.

Hoseman
11-03-2010, 12:28 PM
I can't wait for that.Most guys don't post that shit

lobonegro
11-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Here's my shameful Puta experience....
http://www.dr1.com/forums/men-mars-women-venus/76454-so-i-took-my-down-there-fell-love-please-comment.html

now here comes the onslaught....:321:
bring it on bishes!!!

Maretti
11-03-2010, 03:33 PM
http://www.dr1.com/forums/men-mars-women-venus/76454-so-i-took-my-down-there-fell-love-please-comment.html

bring it on bishes!!!
That was a great thread but I don't see the shameful side of it. She did try to reel you in but you didn't fall for the BS, maybe due to the input of your fellow mongers (did you thank them?). No harm done other than falling for a puta for a few days. You should call yourself lucky!

gdogg
11-03-2010, 03:43 PM

bring it on bishes!!!

Dang!! I remember you! Your situation could have been a lot worse, stop beating yourself up.

I hope you've cut out the illegal stuff though!

lobonegro
11-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Dang!! I remember you! Your situation could have been a lot worse, stop beating yourself up.

I hope you've cut out the illegal stuff though!

Honestly, I haven't smoked weed in almost a year and a half...but everyone I go down there with feels as though they need to smoke..I try to forewarn them but they don't listen. And I tell them if you get caught during your transaction don't even mention my name, because I'm not even apart of it.

Also, the female I'm referring to is the infamous Seabreeze Chica that everyone was raving about!

TONYTNT40
11-03-2010, 07:02 PM
Also, the female I'm referring to is the infamous Seabreeze Chica that everyone was raving about!

Damn, now I am going to have to re read your thread, because thats one,"scandalous ass whore." I was in sosua one trip, when guys were looking for her, she allegedly stole his ipod, camera and other things from his room. Story was, they had a pool party at Casa Cayana, and a dude took her, she got in the room and tried to up sell, he didnt budge, but when he went in the bath room his shit was gone. I think the story is true, because she met us at the Waterfront for breakfast, and the the girl that set up the party was there, and was ready to kick her ass. She is an actress, she gave me and DMV a ride to the airport one time, and got out of the car and tried to give me a fake good bye hug.( I was thinking, this is the same bitch that tried to charge me gas money for a ride from Secrets to Seabreeze) No hugs here.

GrandePadre
11-03-2010, 07:09 PM
Damn, now I am going to have to re read your thread, because thats one,"scandalous ass whore." I was in sosua one trip, when guys were looking for her, she allegedly stole his ipod, camera and other things from his room. Story was, they had a pool party at Casa Cayana, and a dude took her, she got in the room and tried to up sell, he didnt budge, but when he went in the bath room his shit was gone. I think the story is true, because she met us at the Waterfront for breakfast, and the the girl that set up the party was there, and was ready to kick her ass. She is an actress, she gave me and DMV a ride to the airport one time, and got out of the car and tried to give me a fake good bye hug.( I was thinking, this is the same bitch that tried to charge me gas money for a ride from Secrets to Seabreeze) No hugs here.

That thick light skinned chica? From the video?

TONYTNT40
11-03-2010, 07:47 PM
That thick light skinned chica? From the video?

Yes, "the Seabreeze Whore", I havent seen her since the video. She famous now, she doesnt have to work anymore, but on the real, dont sleep on her.

GrandePadre
11-03-2010, 09:09 PM
Yes, "the Seabreeze Whore", I havent seen her since the video. She famous now, she doesnt have to work anymore, but on the real, dont sleep on her.

Dude I can't fucking find her. Arrrgggghhh...that pisses me off, I want her so bad. I am hoping to find her in January, I hope she spent all her Christmas money.

Hoseman
11-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Dude I can't fucking find her. Arrrgggghhh...that pisses me off, I want her so bad. I am hoping to find her in January, I hope she spent all her Christmas money.I saw her there last week

TONYTNT40
11-03-2010, 09:20 PM
Dude I can't fucking find her. Arrrgggghhh...that pisses me off, I want her so bad. I am hoping to find her in January, I hope she spent all her Christmas money.

I think some body wifed her up and wu her.

GrandePadre
11-03-2010, 09:21 PM
I saw her there last week

Ahh, she hangs out at Seabreeze? That's why I didn't find her, fuck. Well I will be stopping by there in Jan.

TONYTNT40
11-03-2010, 09:24 PM
Ahh, she hangs out at Seabreeze? That's why I didn't find her, fuck. Well I will be stopping by there in Jan.

not really, she only there for pool parties. You can catch her in Classico or walking Pedro Clisante.

GrandePadre
11-03-2010, 09:27 PM
not really, she only there for pool parties. You can catch her in Classico or walking Pedro Clisante.

Yeah I was in Classoco every night for a week and never saw her, didn't see her on PC either. I would have been on her like white on rice if I did. Well I got something to look forward to in Jan. WTF am I going to do for 70 days?

TONYTNT40
11-03-2010, 09:29 PM
Yeah I was in Classoco every night for a week and never saw her, didn't see her on PC either. I would have been on her like white on rice if I did. Well I got something to look forward to in Jan. WTF am I going to do for 70 days?

I'm telling you man, I havent seen her since the infamous video. She dont need to work, someone keeping that all to themselves (WU). I will ask DMV to pm you her number.

GrandePadre
11-03-2010, 09:36 PM
I'm telling you man, I havent seen her since the infamous video. She dont need to work, someone keeping that all to themselves (WU). I will ask DMV to pm you her number.

Motherfuckers need to quit being selfish. I can understand if you are in country, but if you ain't there, share the wealth.

YouTube - Snoop Dogg - Ain't No Fun (If The Homies Can't Have None)

lobonegro
11-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Motherfuckers need to quit being selfish. I can understand if you are in country, but if you ain't there, share the wealth.

YouTube - Snoop Dogg - Ain't No Fun (If The Homies Can't Have None) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_Nk2b2Mtlc)

Yea someone has that on lock...I wonder if any of the guys I passed her number to actually had a chance to take a stab at her during their recent visits?

This chic is definitely getting that WU money...I don't understand how she has half of the stuff she does..all them damn credit cards...

GrandePadre
11-04-2010, 01:07 PM
Yea someone has that on lock...I wonder if any of the guys I passed her number to actually had a chance to take a stab at her during their recent visits?

This chic is definitely getting that WU money...I don't understand how she has half of the stuff she does..all them damn credit cards...

Hook a brotha up!

lobonegro
11-04-2010, 01:10 PM
Hook a brotha up!

Say No More!!:rofl:

lobonegro
11-04-2010, 01:17 PM
I just called the number I had for her to see if it still works...she picked up and we talked shortly...long story short....she still "workin"

DMV
11-04-2010, 02:54 PM

Thanks lobonegro for passing the number. I looked in my DR phone and I thought I had it stored. I have two DR phones. One for the chicas up North and one for the chicas down South.

I was laughing reading your report about her and how she tried to say she was in school. She told me she was getting a job where she needed business attire and could I help her. I asked one of her friends what type of job she was getting, and her friend said, " Only job she's good for is sucking dick.:eek::eek:

I haven't seen her since her car accident over two years ago.

lobonegro
11-04-2010, 03:12 PM
Thanks lobonegro for passing the number. I looked in my DR phone and I thought I had it stored. I have two DR phones. One for the chicas up North and one for the chicas down South.

I was laughing reading your report about her and how she tried to say she was in school. She told me she was getting a job where she needed business attire and could I help her. I asked one of her friends what type of job she was getting, and her friend said, " Only job she's good for is sucking dick.:eek::eek:

I haven't seen her since her car accident over two years ago.

That's too funny...
I remember she also told me some wild shit like she was going to Costa Rica for a job..I was like cool get your money...and to be honest her "head game" was wack but she could ride a dick....:D

GrandePadre
11-04-2010, 05:23 PM
That's too funny...
I remember she also told me some wild shit like she was going to Costa Rica for a job..I was like cool get your money...and to be honest her "head game" was wack but she could ride a dick....:D

this is gonna be a fun trip. I wonder what story I will get. LOL

Magick
12-21-2010, 07:54 PM
OP please tell me you reported her to management/owner? From her looks I def would not touch her but for other guys who like her style...her hygeine needs to be addressed and let me guess...she did not even smell her own self stinkin either, huh? lol