PDA

View Full Version : Hair or Hairless?

Bug Boy
04-12-2005, 04:28 PM
My first trip to DR is 6 weeks away. Are the chicas hair or hairless down there? Myself, I love the sweet thing with some hair. Nothing like waking up in the morning with some hair between your teeth.

el_papi_chew_low
04-12-2005, 04:46 PM
My first trip to DR is 6 weeks away. Are the chicas hair or hairless down there? Myself, I love the sweet thing with some hair. Nothing like waking up in the morning with some hair between your teeth.

Do you use a dental dam, or do you use a a piece of plastic wrap (Saran Wrap) as a barrier between the mouth and the vagina, or cut an unlubricated condom into a latex square? I'm wondering what method of protection do you use on prostitutes, given the high number of different partners?

nuhomet
04-12-2005, 05:06 PM
Nuhomet don't eat no puta pussy!

Don Tomas
04-12-2005, 07:01 PM

Do you use a dental dam, or do you use a a piece of plastic wrap (Saran Wrap) as a barrier between the mouth and the vagina, or cut an unlubricated condom into a latex square? I'm wondering what method of protection do you use on prostitutes, given the high number of different partners?

Me & BB had this discussion before...

Would you rather go down on a prostitute who makes all their customers wear condoms OR a girl who raw-dogs 2-3 guys per month in the club?

Bug Boy
04-12-2005, 07:09 PM
What I do is my personal buisness and I do what I do by choice. Could someone please answer the original question. I don't need a lesson in safe sex.

el_papi_chew_low
04-12-2005, 07:13 PM

Me & BB had this discussion before...

Would you rather go down on a prostitute who makes all their customers wear condoms OR a girl who raw-dogs 2-3 guys per month in the club?

DT, I see where you are going with this. However, not everyone is wearing a rubber with the prostitutes. Some mongers are fucking bareback, some Dominicans are fucking them bareback and let us not forget the WU novios that pay big bucks to fuck them bareback. No wonder all these babes got kids. So a prostitute might be going raw-dog with 2-3 guys a month, plus fucking another 50 with a condom, and sucking and drinking cum from about 60 raw cocks a month. On top of that you have to wonder how much quality health care these babes get, if at all.

When you factor all that in, even the babe just raw-dogging 2-3 guys a month (which is not the average babe in the USA or probably even not the average non-puta in the DR), I don't think there is any credible comparison.

Don Tomas
04-12-2005, 07:14 PM
What I do is my personal buisness and I do what I do by choice. Could someone please answer the original question. I don't need a lesson in safe sex.

I have never seen a full bush except on two girls (totally non pros).

They range from bald to 2-3 days stubble.

PS. I lick it before I kick it too! :P

Reel Deal
04-12-2005, 07:15 PM
A little of both. You won't see full bushes on the putas, however.

FWIW-Dominicanas are some of the cleanest wimminz I have ever known. Even in the poorest of conditions, their hygeine, by in large, is excellent.

Don Tomas
04-12-2005, 07:18 PM
When you factor all that in, even the babe just raw-dogging 2-3 guys a month (which is not the average babe in the USA...

Where do you live, Kansas? :lol: Scratch that small town girls fuck even more but in a circle of friends.

I know girls that fuck 7-10 guys a month!

I was being very conservative with 2-3 guys, on the other hand with the exception of Reel Deal most of my friends are young & crazy.

Mr Chocha Man
04-12-2005, 07:18 PM

My experience is that the chicas vary. I haven't come across (ha! no pun intended) any chocha that wasn't at least somewhat trimmed. No hairy monsters in my travels.

DR chicas are pretty hygenic. They keep themselves clean down there.

Kevy
04-12-2005, 07:19 PM
I had one use my razor to shave herself on my last trip. Didn't ask, but hey it was a disposable, so no big deal.

el_papi_chew_low
04-12-2005, 07:27 PM
When you factor all that in, even the babe just raw-dogging 2-3 guys a month (which is not the average babe in the USA...

Where do you live, Kansas? :lol: Scratch that small town girls fuck even more but in a circle of friends.

I know girls that fuck 7-10 guys a month!

I was being very conservative with 2-3 guys, on the other hand with the exception of Reel Deal most of my friends are young & crazy.

I don't live in a small town, but you might hang around a different crowd. I don't know what most people do, but I'm speculating about the women I do know. However, even given your premise I still don't think a prostitute in the DR is comparable to the average babe I know as far as eating the punanny.

el_papi_chew_low
04-12-2005, 07:29 PM

Herbf, I was joking. I didn't think you were asking a real question. Also, when you put it out there that you like hair between your teeth, it was no longer personal.

Don Tomas
04-12-2005, 07:36 PM
... but you might hang around a different crowd. I don't know what most people do, but I'm speculating about the women I do know...

I lived with my ex-roommate for about 4 years off & on. Yes he was male but he was fucking girls and some of them fucked me too. Sharing is Caring!

During the time we lived together he would average 6-7 girls a WEEK!

I have memories like; one girl leaves one day and my roommate jumps in the shower, I live on the second floor with an enclosed hall. In less then a minute after she left the buzzer rings. I figured Megan forgot something so I buzz without thinking, I opened the door and said "Hi Me....Michele, Bowie is in the shower, have a seat". I swear they had to have passed each other on the sidewalk!

el_papi_chew_low
04-12-2005, 07:40 PM
... but you might hang around a different crowd. I don't know what most people do, but I'm speculating about the women I do know...

I lived with my ex-roommate for about 4 years off & on. Yes he was male but he was fucking girls and some of them fucked me too. Sharing is Caring!

During the time we lived together he would average 6-7 girls a WEEK!

I have memories like; one girl leaves one day and my roommate jumps in the shower, I live on the second floor with an enclosed hall. In less then a minute after she left the buzzer rings. I figured Megan forgot something so I buzz without thinking, I opened the door and said "Hi Me....Michele, Bowie is in the shower, have a seat". I swear they had to have passed each other on the sidewalk!

Thatz it right there!!! Yuse a beast, DT. I'm not in that circle. OK, now I see where you are coming from.

By the way, I don't think there is anything wrong with doing anything as long as it makes you happy. Tossin salad, eating coochie, suckin toes ... whatever floats your boat ... I was pullin your leg. :P

el_papi_chew_low
04-12-2005, 07:44 PM

My experience is that the chicas vary. I haven't come across (ha! no pun intended) any chocha that wasn't at least somewhat trimmed. No hairy monsters in my travels.

DR chicas are pretty hygenic. They keep themselves clean down there.

Chocha (love that name lol) I agree that there is no rule of thumb. Seems like the style is for men and women to trim their body hair more these days. The women I've met in the DR tend to be clean shaven or well tapered, but I've had the ones with hair as well. Variety is the spice of life!

BrooklynBeas
04-12-2005, 08:52 PM
My answer to the original question is that... Every girl i have been with in the DR except one was either shaved clean or had small stubbles... The one girl i was with that had bush was the dominican girl from my last trip that was not from DR... she was on vacation... The guys in the B of D section know about this one...

Bug Boy
04-12-2005, 08:59 PM
My answer to the original question is that... Every girl i have been with in the DR except one was either shaved clean or had small stubbles... The one girl i was with that had bush was the dominican girl from my last trip that was not from DR... she was on vacation... The guys in the B of D section know about this one...

Thanks Brooklyn for an answer to the question. They still serving fried chicken with waffles in the City uptown Westside? Jursey boy here.

BrooklynBeas
04-12-2005, 09:04 PM

Thanks Brooklyn for an answer to the question. They still serving fried chicken with waffles in the City uptown Westside? Jursey boy here.

Not sure about the CHicken and Waffles but i know they serve some good Dominican food in Washington heights and in Bushwick...

milldam
04-12-2005, 09:20 PM
I think as far as eating pussy goes, it`s all in what you`re comfortable

with. Different strokes for different folks.

the_Jayman
04-13-2005, 08:50 AM
when I was down there, I never seen any hair, down there.

domfan
04-14-2005, 08:30 AM
ahhh, its sooo sweet, eating clean shaven dominican pussy, mhhh..... :lol: :wink: i hate those bushes, and that race got em pretty hairy........

nuhomet
04-14-2005, 11:08 AM

Chill out this is an open forum..... You get all kinds of answers.

http://members.cox.net/nuhomet/DSCF0107.JPG

sicpup71
04-14-2005, 06:25 PM

Chill out this is an open forum..... You get all kinds of answers.

http://members.cox.net/nuhomet/DSCF0107.JPG

ok who is she ?? :D

Mister NYC
04-14-2005, 07:16 PM
She reminds me of one of the hos from santiago with fake blonde hair that now works in sosua....a thick chica with small titties...kinda new meaning from mid last year or so. Probably is her. These girls always change there appearance and name.

sicpup71
04-14-2005, 07:46 PM
She reminds me of one of the hos from santiago with fake blonde hair that now works in sosua....a thick chica with small titties...kinda new meaning from mid last year or so. Probably is her. These girls always change there appearance and name.

she look like a girl i want to bang when i go down there :lol:

Reel Deal
04-14-2005, 07:49 PM
Are those braces I see on her?

BrooklynBeas
04-15-2005, 08:03 AM
Are those braces I see on her?

If they arent braces then she has alot of cavities... Too much dulce :lol:

will_blueprint
04-15-2005, 10:03 AM
yeah she does have a freaky sexiness