PDA

View Full Version : Stall Number 67

JDR
04-12-2005, 04:54 PM
Its next to The Shark Bar and run by a Dominican that I have know a few years. His Partner is from Spain. Today he invited me and Skip for Paella. It was mixed with some meats. It was so good. The only other restaurant that knocked me to the ground was Casitas in Caberete. The rice is imported from Spain. It was GOOD.

el_papi_chew_low
04-12-2005, 04:58 PM
Its next to The Shark Bar and run by a Dominican that I have know a few years. His Partner is from Spain. Today he invited me and Skip for Paella. It was mixed with some meats. It was so good. The only other restaurant that knocked me to the ground was Casitas in Caberete. The rice is imported from Spain. It was GOOD.

There was a place I went to next to I think a bar with an Irish name in Cabarete. The spot I ate at was something like Ho La La or something like that. Anyway, the paella was fantastic. There was so much seafood, we were waiting for the rice to come out and didn't realize it was under the seafood because there was so much. I'll have to try this spot you are recommending as well.