PDA

View Full Version : 2nd trip booked! jan 14 to 23!

GrandePadre
11-02-2010, 07:00 PM
It's official! I am going back to DR. Just got done booking my ticket. my hand was shaking as I hit submit! I wasn't going to get my ticket now but the original ticket I saw had jumped from 585 to 770. I got lucky and found another ticket for 589 so I had to pull the trigger! My heart is beating all fast. I am so excited, now maybe I can get Robert12644368 to come VIP with me. i will make sure to bring him some rogaine so he can enjoy a 200peso haircut to!

Count
11-02-2010, 07:17 PM
I'm there from Jan 7-23 hope to meet you. Staying at Palms I think.

gdogg
11-03-2010, 09:54 AM
It's official! I am going back to DR. Just got done booking my ticket. my hand was shaking as I hit submit! I wasn't going to get my ticket now but the original ticket I saw had jumped from 585 to 770. I got lucky and found another ticket for 589 so I had to pull the trigger! My heart is beating all fast.

That's just a great feeling that's hard to beat! Now your only problem is finding something to occupy your thoughts until January.
:wink:

Tiger
11-03-2010, 03:55 PM
I will be there from Jan 14th-22nd. Let's hook up and have a beer!

MegasAv
11-03-2010, 05:40 PM
I am considering booking a little getaway in Jan, as well, how is Sosua in January, just came back from a little getaway in October and had a blast five days pure sunshine, and met a lot of cool ISOC members, anyhow any feedback would be apreciated.

GrandePadre
11-03-2010, 09:13 PM
I will be there from Jan 14th-22nd. Let's hook up and have a beer!

Of course! I enjoy hanging with ISOC members, always have an enjoyable time.

GrandePadre
11-03-2010, 09:17 PM
OK I am going to start my hit list. If anyone has any phone numbers for these chicas, please PM them to me.

4000 peso chica! (I jacked someone's pic, sorry)
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/199204cd2081059d74.jpg

Leidy
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/199204cd2081114bd8.jpg

Dominican Michelle Rodriguez
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/199204cba2b36e0b0f.jpg

Seabreeze chica (pic soon)

Barbie (pic soon)

Jenny (no pic)
Dirk Diggler and LJDMV can vouch for her

Luz and Sirena in a threesome
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/199204cb6557b39697.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/199204ccc7eca012ab.jpg

So far, those are my intended targets, but of course that could get thrown out of wack.

LJDMV
11-04-2010, 01:45 PM
What's your budget for all those chicas? Those are a few of the top girls price wise in sosua.

lobonegro
11-04-2010, 01:55 PM
That chica in da white is on my hitlist....
I feel like this trip may be one of my final trips to Sosua...so there is no budget im contemplating taking 2 chics home a night...minus the STF in the day

I need to go hard!! Literally and figuratively....
In da meantime, Sacase Imma hold u down with some pictures...I have 4 guys in a villa this trip...4 wild ass guys, so its gonna go down!!

GrandePadre
11-04-2010, 01:59 PM
What's your budget for all those chicas? Those are a few of the top girls price wise in sosua.

I don't have a budget. I am going hard on this trip. Work has been good lately.

runmemphis
11-04-2010, 02:29 PM
Your Dominican Michelle Rodriquez is named Yamy. She works as a bartender at a small bar on PC between Passions and Dr Rosen on the same side of the street as Passions. Shit, I can't remember the name of it right now!! It has a Billiards table right at the front of it and, like most Sosua bars, never has more than 3 or 4 people in it. She hollered at me on my walk back from Passions at 6ish - I was on the other side of the street-- I told her that I would be back later. I went and got something to eat, went back to NG and took a Jimbo-style power nap, and went back around 11 and drank and visited with her and 3 other girls working there. We left around midnight and got after it back at the NG. Sweet girl, tight little banging body but pretty lame overall. I thought it was Funny - she had business cards with her name and number on it and left it for me!! A true Dominican Entreprenuer!!

GrandePadre
11-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Interesting. When I saw her in Oct she was at winners circle. I was thinking the way she moves and as much energy she has, she would be fun. I think I will pass now. Thanks for the info!

LJDMV
11-04-2010, 02:48 PM
Sacase r u sure he is talking about the same girl? The female we saw and talked to neither worked at the location he said or had any business cards.

GrandePadre
11-04-2010, 02:56 PM
It probably is. But she is not high on the pecking order. I just got some new info that throws my list out of wack!

LJDMV
11-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Oh boy, I can't believe that man. Thought u were all set with your hitlist .

GrandePadre
11-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Oh boy, I can't believe that man. Thought u were all set with your hitlist .

Priorities. I been wanting this certain chica baaaaaad. If she's as good as she looks she will get more than one night.

princepointe
11-04-2010, 05:05 PM
I hate to do this but i'm gonna have to say your trip is gonna have to take a back seat to The Prince DR Assimilation Tour. It begins Jan 9th-17th and will span Santo, SANTI, and Sosua. This time, i'm bringing backup. lol

ralphie1
11-04-2010, 05:07 PM
sacase, just hit them all and rate them yourself. the worst case scenario, you are out 30-50 bucks. that way you dont go home with doubts

will be down jan. 15-22

GrandePadre
11-04-2010, 05:16 PM
I hate to do this but i'm gonna have to say your trip is gonna have to take a back seat to The Prince DR Assimilation Tour. It begins Jan 9th-17th and will span Santo, SANTI, and Sosua. This time, i'm bringing backup. lol

Lol who says there has to be competition, just make it the ISOC MLK memorial smash weekend!

sacase, just hit them all and rate them yourself. the worst case scenario, you are out 30-50 bucks. that way you dont go home with doubts

will be down jan. 15-22 we will have to meet up and share a beer of two. I may get to her if I have time. Lol

GrandePadre
11-04-2010, 05:18 PM
Oh prince, don't let LJDMV know you are coming, he had me running all over the bario trying to find Elizabeth! LOL I know you got her contact info. LOL

ralphie1
11-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Lol who says there has to be competition, just make it the ISOC MLK memorial smash weekend!

we will have to meet up and share a beer of two. I may get to her if I have time. Lol

will be at the ng the 19th , 20th and 21st. myself and 3, maybe 4 others coming in together

will be at bb's 15th thru the 18th

slim26
11-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Your Dominican Michelle Rodriquez is named Yamy. She works as a bartender at a small bar on PC between Passions and Dr Rosen on the same side of the street as Passions. Shit, I can't remember the name of it right now!! It has a Billiards table right at the front of it and, like most Sosua bars, never has more than 3 or 4 people in it. She hollered at me on my walk back from Passions at 6ish - I was on the other side of the street-- I told her that I would be back later. I went and got something to eat, went back to NG and took a Jimbo-style power nap, and went back around 11 and drank and visited with her and 3 other girls working there. We left around midnight and got after it back at the NG. Sweet girl, tight little banging body but pretty lame overall. I thought it was Funny - she had business cards with her name and number on it and left it for me!! A true Dominican Entreprenuer!!

Not the same chica... No billiards table... and its across from classicos.. Unless she worked somewhere else before(which is very probable)... But, I first meant her at the "Winner's Circle" on my July trip...

princepointe
11-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Oh prince, don't let LJDMV know you are coming, he had me running all over the bario trying to find Elizabeth! LOL I know you got her contact info. LOL

Yeah, I saw the video. Lol. I talked to her a couple weeks ago. Taking a break to visit family but not out the game. I think she's in Sosua now. I'll call her later. Looks like were gonna be deep down there. I'm considering throwing myself a b-day party somewhere. I'll have my brothers with me so It should be good.

GrandePadre
11-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Damn I'm jealous!! haha.. Its cool, I'll be down March 20th-27th.....

I might come down then too depending on how work goes.

LJDMV
11-04-2010, 07:23 PM
I wish I could get all that time off from work but can't do it. I did 4 trips so far this year. Job is starting to trip on taking off.

GrandePadre
11-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Alright, my wingman, LJDMV just confirmed he is going! I got 3 other buddies who expressed interest, I think one might actually come...This is going to be a BAAAAAD trip.

LJDMV
11-06-2010, 09:38 PM
I had to do it man!!!! Back again>>

LJDMV
11-06-2010, 09:45 PM
another 1 for u..

slim26
11-06-2010, 10:00 PM
another 1 for u..

who is she?

LJDMV
11-06-2010, 10:03 PM
who is she?

Passion chica Angie.

GrandePadre
11-06-2010, 10:05 PM
another 1 for u..

Hmm...I might have to work her into the rotation. Peter is about to make some cash from me...LOL

Jonew1
11-11-2010, 12:06 AM
im not certain but i beleive the chica in tha last photo is LUZ from passions tha one with ta little flower in her hair closest to tha camera with the burgandy hair. i have no clue what her phone number is but she works at passions and she is awsome. fine ass girl very sweet and lots of fun. go to passions and get her! you will not be dissapointed

GrandePadre
11-11-2010, 12:17 AM
Yeah that is Luz, I met her my last night in DR. I didn't get the chance to session with her, but she was trying real hard to get me. I almost buckled, but I had other plans.

Jimbo44
11-11-2010, 12:28 AM
It is the same chica, she does work at Winners Cicle now, but used to work at the place adjacent to the chcken stand last April. Think it is called Scopio. I had a good time with her, she lives in Caberete with her sister in a nice place just off the beach. I had her for a cpl hrs one afternoon.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bf6a00874d52.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bf6a0079494f.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bf6a00951aa7.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bf69d6e9a37b.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bf69d7052a9d.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bf69d720b98c.jpg

balcoach
11-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Gentleman, and I do use that phrase lightly, might just have to extend my month's stay to catch you all's visit. Sacase, Count, Tiger and the others I have left out.
I have nothing else to do back here in the states so maybe i should just continue to chill there with y'all!!!!

GrandePadre
11-11-2010, 01:56 PM
Gentleman, and I do use that phrase lightly, might just have to extend my month's stay to catch you all's visit. Sacase, Count, Tiger and the others I have left out.
I have nothing else to do back here in the states so maybe i should just continue to chill there with y'all!!!!

Well come on and join the party

Tiger
11-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Hello there. You posted a photo where all the chicas are in blue and black. Which bar/club is that? Thanks.

That is the famous Passions.

GrandePadre
11-11-2010, 03:30 PM

What he said.

mikelodge
11-12-2010, 01:14 PM

Is that the new name :confused:;):rolleyes:

JD426
11-12-2010, 05:39 PM
Sacase.
I have never been able to focus enough, (ie not get distracted) to hit more than 2 or maybe 3 from a list as extensive as 20 or more "hit list" chicas. Its just too easy to get distracted by all the talent, but it is a good backup plan to have I guess. Also, you may be looking for them, but they may not be available at that exact time. As you know some of these chicas get wifed up for a whole week sometimes with guys ( on "lockdown" lol ) I've literally called chicas, and was told "am am with my novio now" (WU sucker ,or fill in the blank) . Couple times I even walked right past them WITH their Novios alongside , or saw them together at the Bar. So keep that in mind so you dont get disappointed if it happens to you , but Its all good.
Have a great trip. Jan is a long ways away though, sure you can wait til then ? :lol:

Hoseman
11-12-2010, 06:54 PM
Sacase.
I have never been able to focus enough, (ie not get distracted) to hit more than 2 or maybe 3 from a list as extensive as 20 or more "hit list" chicas. Its just too easy to get distracted by all the talent, but it is a good backup plan to have I guess. Also, you may be looking for them, but they may not be available at that exact time. As you know some of these chicas get wifed up for a whole week sometimes with guys ( on "lockdown" lol ) I've literally called chicas, and was told "am am with my novio now" (WU sucker ,or fill in the blank) . Couple times I even walked right past them WITH their Novios alongside , or saw them together at the Bar. So keep that in mind so you dont get disappointed if it happens to you , but Its all good.
Have a great trip. Jan is a long ways away though, sure you can wait til then ? :lol:Good advice.

GrandePadre
11-12-2010, 07:28 PM
Sacase.
Have a great trip. Jan is a long ways away though, sure you can wait til then ? :lol:

I don't have a choice but to wait. :( But the way my work schedule is working out, I may be able to fit in 5 trips since I have to go back to the east coast a lot for some training and meetings, gonna take advantage of that!

As far as the hit list. Yeah, it is easy to get distracted. On my first trip I was only able to hit two of them . Couldn't find the others at all. I probably would have never hit storm if it wasn't for ISOC. I wouldn't have spoken to her at all, but I am glad there is ISOC because I love the truly crazy girls. I got to admit, the toto was damn good. I am not tied to my hit list, I just want to have something to shoot for. Although I REALLY want Barbie.

LJDMV
11-12-2010, 08:51 PM
hit that sacase

GrandePadre
11-12-2010, 08:55 PM
hit that sacase

Just call me Mr. Hit Dat Hoe.

YouTube - Mr.Hit That Hoe{ Official Video}Treal Lee,Prince Rick ft Wideframe

Jonew1
11-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Just call me Mr. Hit Dat Hoe.

YouTube - Mr.Hit That Hoe{ Official Video}Treal Lee,Prince Rick ft Wideframe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDGg-x8NHh8)

yeah the chics are nice in the video thats about all i can say for it

GrandePadre
11-12-2010, 11:13 PM
yeah the chics are nice in the video thats about all i can say for it

LOL I got to represent the midwest! I just put up the video because of what LJ said, it just seemed to fit, wasn't even paying attention to the chicas. Hell I should change my screen name to Mr. Hit Dat Hoe. LOL Nawwwww....

islandguy72
11-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Thanks Sacase for posting those photos, especially the one of the Passions chicas in their black & blue uniforms/costumes. That gave me the proof I needed to get a former BB chica to stop asking me for WU money.

I suppose I should back up a bit. I met a (seemingly) great chica at BB in May. It was my first time to the DR and had never heard of this board and was barely familiar with mongering. She was my second or third girl there and I was hooked. I wifed up and loved every minute. I went back a month later and was only with her. After I left, we texted several times a day and she called me once a week. She said she left BB to live a normal life so we could be together. She said she was now working at a beauty salon in Santiago. I called BB to confirm that she was no longer working there, so I believed her.

I sent small amounts of money, $30-40 at a time. She never asked for much. After a couple months of excuses as to why I could never get a photo of her, or have any phone or video chat sex I stopped sending money. She then started a Facebook page and posted some photos on it. -and then started asking me for money again since she had posted photos. At this point i knew something smelled funny. Thanks to a post by Sacase, I recognized the Passions uniforms and went on their website, where I found even more photos of her.

Yes I wifed-up, got sucked in, became a brief WU boy, but THANKS to ISOC I am a wiser man. THANKS AGAIN.

GrandePadre
11-16-2010, 10:48 AM
Thanks Sacase for posting those photos, especially the one of the Passions chicas in their black & blue uniforms/costumes. That gave me the proof I needed to get a former BB chica to stop asking me for WU money.

I suppose I should back up a bit. I met a (seemingly) great chica at BB in May. It was my first time to the DR and had never heard of this board and was barely familiar with mongering. She was my second or third girl there and I was hooked. I wifed up and loved every minute. I went back a month later and was only with her. After I left, we texted several times a day and she called me once a week. She said she left BB to live a normal life so we could be together. She said she was now working at a beauty salon in Santiago. I called BB to confirm that she was no longer working there, so I believed her.

I sent small amounts of money, $30-40 at a time. She never asked for much. After a couple months of excuses as to why I could never get a photo of her, or have any phone or video chat sex I stopped sending money. She then started a Facebook page and posted some photos on it. -and then started asking me for money again since she had posted photos. At this point i knew something smelled funny. Thanks to a post by Sacase, I recognized the Passions uniforms and went on their website, where I found even more photos of her.

Yes I wifed-up, got sucked in, became a brief WU boy, but THANKS to ISOC I am a wiser man. THANKS AGAIN.

Nothing wrong with wifing up. I did it for a couple days. If you get along with a chica and are having fun, why not. Enjoy yourself, that's the whole point! As far as WU. Don't take it to hard, certain ones can get you under their spell. Its been mentioned here before by other posters, unless you plan on taking them back to the states or unless you live in DR. LDR is just not going to work. In the end it sounds like you didn't lose much.

ezsmile
11-20-2010, 12:50 PM
It is the same chica, she does work at Winners Cicle now, but used to work at the place adjacent to the chcken stand last April. Think it is called Scopio. I had a good time with her, she lives in Caberete with her sister in a nice place just off the beach. I had her for a cpl hrs one afternoon.
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bf6a00874d52.jpg)
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bf6a0079494f.jpg)
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bf6a00951aa7.jpg)
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bf69d6e9a37b.jpg)
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bf69d7052a9d.jpg)
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bf69d720b98c.jpg)

Thanks Jimbo, I remember her as the waitress in Winner's Circle in October. Man did she like to shake her ass in her tight jeans. Every time I was there she had some admirer taking up her time though. I wondered if the waitresses at that bar were available. Stupid of me to wonder!

GrandePadre
11-20-2010, 10:16 PM
I am almost shocked right now. One of my boys actually bought a ticket! He's been talking about it but never acted, in fact he backed out of the august trip. He's already talking about he wants to have 4 chicas at one time. He has no idea what he is getting into, now I just need to get him to join ISOC. So now there are three of us in my crew, trying to get two others to come down for MLK weekend. As long as the policia quit messing with the chicas its gonna be an awesome weekend.

GrandePadre
11-21-2010, 04:26 AM
Well thing in Sousa may finally change, so I have to have a backup plan especially since I am bringing a new monger into the fold.

So right now I am looking at Checking into Sousa for a day,

Heading up to Santo Domingo for Friday night and Saturday night, head down to Santiago for Sunday night and possible Monday night, I have to have my buddy at the airport as his flight leaves at 2. After that I have no clue where to go. Hopefully I will have met a chica that I can wife up with. I know I can always call Ruth and she will take care of me, but I want something new on this trip. Might stop by BB for a day check it out. I don't want to over react as I will like to see how things work out come December. If they follow through and pull chicas out of bars, then I guess it will be time for greener pastures.

So with that said, Santiago and Santo Domingo here I come. If I can find a Classicos like place in either of those cities I will be good. Plus I got a couple numbers of some chicas I would like to get so I can arrange things.

Anyone Gonna be in the ISLAND Jan 13-23 If you don't mind being a guide, I really want to show one guy in my crew what DR can be about.

Jonew1
11-21-2010, 10:39 AM
hope you are going to be posting a trip report when you return i cant wait to read what you have to say about the things i have been reading about the situation in sosua. im going on febuary 11th and i sure hope to hear some good news from your time there in january. i hope this crap doesnt spoil your trip bro . take care have fun.

mrblackluv
12-05-2010, 09:45 PM
Thanks Jimbo, I remember her as the waitress in Winner's Circle in October. Man did she like to shake her ass in her tight jeans. Every time I was there she had some admirer taking up her time though. I wondered if the waitresses at that bar were available. Stupid of me to wonder!

They are all available there..and for short dough or free if your game is tight. The girl in the pic did two of my boys train/orgy style for 2k.

I had 4 of the girls that work there..
Two were free (although I did stuff 500 in their purse just because I know they probably need it)....
Two were 1500 TLN..not negotiated..just presented in the morning because we didn't have the same rapport and "free" feeling.:lol:

They are kinda hard to get now unless on their day off..because they work from 4pm to 4am 6 days per week.

When I was there they could get off at 12 or 2AM.

canigetit
12-06-2010, 08:47 PM
ill be down there the 20-23rd. and i think the place will still be good.

LJDMV
12-06-2010, 08:49 PM
ill be down there the 20-23rd. and i think the place will still be good.

Short trip huh? r u going solo?

Jonew1
12-06-2010, 08:53 PM
another 1 for u..
damn that bitch is tough

Jonew1
12-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Yeah that is Luz, I met her my last night in DR. I didn't get the chance to session with her, but she was trying real hard to get me. I almost buckled, but I had other plans.

yeah she works a good game. she had me on tha hook with her sweet little ass grabbing my hand and smilling at me biuting her bottom lip and shit. she is super sexy and very fun to be with

GrandePadre
12-06-2010, 09:05 PM
yeah she works a good game. she had me on tha hook with her sweet little ass grabbing my hand and smilling at me biuting her bottom lip and shit. she is super sexy and very fun to be with

How's her head game?

Jonew1
12-06-2010, 10:14 PM
How's her head game?

honestly she never did suck my dick i dont know if she doesent like doing it or just wasent interested in sucking mine. i have no clue bro

GrandePadre
12-06-2010, 10:21 PM
honestly she never did suck my dick i dont know if she doesent like doing it or just wasent interested in sucking mine. i have no clue bro:eek2: :wtf1: That is like a must...I got to have head.....oh well, she is gonna get it when I am there regardless. I love them big beautiful breasts.

Jonew1
12-06-2010, 10:24 PM
:eek2: :wtf1: That is like a must...I got to have head.....oh well, she is gonna get it when I am there regardless. I love them big beautiful breasts.

yeah she has some nice tits and the longest nipples i have ever seen in my life you'll see and remember me tellin u when she pops em out lol

fastfood98
12-06-2010, 10:26 PM
Sorry to hijack the thread, but who's gonna be in Sosua or close in the week from Dec 29 to Jan 5?
Complete the list:
1)Fastfood98
2)_____________
3)_____________
:-)

GrandePadre
12-06-2010, 10:29 PM
yeah she has some nice tits and the longest nipples i have ever seen in my life you'll see and remember me tellin u when she pops em out lol Well I already plan to Salida both her and Sirena out at the same time for an awesome :3some:.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but who's gonna be in Sosua or close in the week fron DEc 29 to Jan 5?
Complete the list:
1)Fastfood98
2)_____________
3)_____________
:-)
:boxing:
Start your own thread fastfood! LOL

Jonew1
12-06-2010, 10:35 PM
Well I already plan to Salida both her and Sirena out at the same time for an awesome :3some:.

:boxing:
Start your own thread fastfood! LOL

yeah i hear ya im excited to go back to passions in feb and salida that new girl leanny she is super sexy to me i love the braces huge turn on

GrandePadre
12-09-2010, 09:15 PM
Just confirmed with Wilfried, next bikini contest is on Jan 15!!!! I will be personally debriefing all contestants prior to release to the general public. :)

canigetit
12-10-2010, 08:29 AM
Short trip huh? r u going solo?

na me and my wingman. im almost outta vacation days :( its all i have left until march.

lobonegro
12-10-2010, 09:23 AM
Just confirmed with Wilfried, next bikini contest is on Jan 15!!!! I will be personally debriefing all contestants prior to release to the general public. :)

WTF...can we push that date back like a week!!!

LJDMV
12-10-2010, 12:11 PM

Looks like Sacase is getting ready to make is own xxx video like bangbros.. It is going to be off the hook in January.

GrandePadre
12-18-2010, 01:12 AM
WTF...can we push that date back like a week!!!

Man we can just pool some money together and throw another one if we want to!

Man, where does the time go, I remember when I booked my trip and it was 60+ days out, seems like just yesterday! I am heading to DC on Teusday to spend Christmas with my girl. Gonna kick it with LJDMV a night or two so if anyone else in DC wants to hang out, we can hit the House, Louis Rouge or even Mile High, I ain't fucking with the Stadium, I refuse to pay $40 for a strip club, give me bullet holes, cigarette burns and stab wounds!

After Christmas I got this flacca chic (yes I mess with them from time to time....shhhh) coming to Spend New Years with me in San Diego, we plan on partying at altitudes at the Marriott in the Gas Lamp. I am going to beast fuck her since she likes the rough shit. After that it is only 11 days till I will be in DR. I can't wait. I feel like I am going home. I got another one of my boy's from DC coming, I can't wait to see his expression when we walk up in Classicos. Gonna try to get up to Santiago and kick it with Jcrew2020, I might end up spending more time in Santiago than I anticipate. Got to hang out with Robert1231435 and listen to him bitch about his scooter, I hope I get to meet his novia, although I will probably have to listen to him whine about being "stood up" like some chica. I am excited about meeting new friends down there, Tiger, Lobonegro, prince, MrMagnum, et al.

I feel like everything is coming together for this trip, I got a great wingman, one of my good freinds, a new garden bikini contest, a lot of numbers of different chicas I want to get up with, in fact if I hit all the chicas I got numbers to I wouldn't have time to smash anything new.

So all in all.....

http://www.buyersmls.com/americantv/ateam/Daily%20Radar%20Feature%20-%20How%20to%20Catch%20the%20A-Team_files/han1.jpeg
I love it when a plan comes together.

Tiger
12-18-2010, 09:25 AM
I am excited about meeting new friends down there, Tiger, Lobonegro, prince, MrMagnum, et al.

I feel like everything is coming together for this trip, I got a great wingman, one of my good freinds, a new garden bikini contest, a lot of numbers of different chicas I want to get up with, in fact if I hit all the chicas I got numbers to I wouldn't have time to smash anything new.

So all in all.....

Click to see pic (http://www.buyersmls.com/americantv/ateam/Daily%20Radar%20Feature%20-%20How%20to%20Catch%20the%20A-Team_files/han1.jpeg)

Let me know where you hang out afternoons/early evenings. Seems like something always comes up later in the night. We need to meet up.

GrandePadre
12-18-2010, 02:26 PM
Let me know where you hang out afternoons/early evenings. Seems like something always comes up later in the night. We need to meet up.

Probably either at the NG, going somewhere to get food like at Rocky's or Baileys or heading down to CMP or Passions. About the only place I can definitely say I will be is Classicos at 11pm. LOL Are you going to check out the NG bikini contest on the 15th?

Tiger
12-20-2010, 09:56 AM
Probably either at the NG, going somewhere to get food like at Rocky's or Baileys or heading down to CMP or Passions. About the only place I can definitely say I will be is Classicos at 11pm. LOL Are you going to check out the NG bikini contest on the 15th?

Yes I will stop in and check out what's going on.

lobonegro
12-20-2010, 03:24 PM
Man we can just pool some money together and throw another one if we want to!

I'm all for that...just let me know. This will be my 6th trip and I have yet to see a bikini contest there.

Man, where does the time go, I remember when I booked my trip and it was 60+ days out, seems like just yesterday! I am heading to DC on Teusday to spend Christmas with my girl. Gonna kick it with LJDMV a night or two so if anyone else in DC wants to hang out, we can hit the House, Louis Rouge or even Mile High, I ain't fucking with the Stadium, I refuse to pay $40 for a strip club, give me bullet holes, cigarette burns and stab wounds! You sound just like the OG from my job "bullet wounds and tattoos"

I see you're going to be in my neck of the woods

After Christmas I got this flacca chic (yes I mess with them from time to time....shhhh) coming to Spend New Years with me in San Diego, we plan on partying at altitudes at the Marriott in the Gas Lamp. I am going to beast fuck her since she likes the rough shit. After that it is only 11 days till I will be in DR. I can't wait. I feel like I am going home. I got another one of my boy's from DC coming, I can't wait to see his expression when we walk up in Classicos. Gonna try to get up to Santiago and kick it with Jcrew2020, I might end up spending more time in Santiago than I anticipate. Got to hang out with Robert1231435 and listen to him bitch about his scooter, I hope I get to meet his novia, although I will probably have to listen to him whine about being "stood up" like some chica. I am excited about meeting new friends down there, Tiger, Lobonegro, prince, MrMagnum, et al.

So all in all.....

Click to see pic (http://www.buyersmls.com/americantv/ateam/Daily%20Radar%20Feature%20-%20How%20to%20Catch%20the%20A-Team_files/han1.jpeg)

Amen....
I also can't wait to see our infamous chica...wonder how thas lookin these days! :D

GrandePadre
12-21-2010, 04:54 AM
Amen....
I also can't wait to see our infamous chica...wonder how thas lookin these days! :D

I fly into DC tomorrow, I will PM you my number Wednesday and we can see when everyone can get together. Kinda like a pre-party!

Yeah I got to work her into my rotation, I got Leidy wanting to spend some time with me as well as Ruth. Ruth might end up with her feelings hurt.LOL I still want that damn 4000 peso chica.