PDA

View Full Version : smelly pussy 2 the revenge

alex debagorski
11-03-2010, 06:57 AM
I was walking to classicos last night and who did i see SMELLY PUSSY she was wearing new clothes from the money she riped off from me :eek: She would not make eye contact.Then i see thease 2 cops walking up the street i said fuck it i'm going to tell them what happened maby they will atleast keep a eye on stinky ass.
The cops were very good they say show us this girl. We walk back and she was gone her friends acting all smart ass knowing i could not identify her. But then i remember i had my camera on me and i had photos of her :D I showed the cops right in front of the nasty friends. The cops say we know this girl we will find her. So at least i cost her a nghts work and now she knows the cops are looking for her maby they will thow her ass in jail for a night.

Kennilingus
11-03-2010, 07:25 AM
Alex, Dude ...

As much as you want your revenge, it's probably a good idea to just let it go. Forget her, and enjoy the rest of your vacation!

You are the foreigner, she on the other hand is local, speaks the language, understands the culture, and has friends and family there (who depend on her income).

The local police seldom if ever do anything out of the goodness of their hearts, or just because it is their job ... there will almost always need to be something in it for them!

If the police do find her ... what story will she have about you ... Dominicans are by nature ... ummmm ... very ... um ... creative! :rolleyes:

The odds of this having a happy ending for you are VERY small if you keep pursuing this.

Good luck, and keep us posted!!!

gdogg
11-03-2010, 07:31 AM
How did she rip you off again? I must have missed something.
:rolleyes:

snoozer
11-03-2010, 08:30 AM
How did she rip you off again? I must have missed something.

She had a smelly pussy.

He fucked her anyway

She asked for 3000 instead of the 1000 he said he agree on.

Crime of the century, Call Interpol

Dave Diaz
11-03-2010, 08:35 AM
She had a smelly pussy.

He fucked her anyway

:rofl: I never thought the police would be on my side so I never reported any problems with chicas with stank attitudes. Ima look into that next time around.

gdogg
11-03-2010, 08:40 AM
She had a smelly pussy.

He fucked her anyway

Yup...my question remains the same.

I knew all that, but assumed I missed the "stick up" part.

gdogg
11-03-2010, 08:42 AM
:rofl: I never thought the police would be on my side so I never reported any problems with chicas with stank attitudes. Ima look into that next time around.

That's been your problem. THe policia don't care about stank attitudes...it's the stanky punani that offends them and makes them jump into action!
:)

Kennilingus
11-03-2010, 08:43 AM
Yup...my question remains the same.

I knew all that, but assumed I missed the "stick up" part.

But ... but ... she was very insistant ... I get the impression that she may have even used "tone" with him ... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

There just has to be more to this story!

gdogg
11-03-2010, 08:46 AM
But ... but ... she was very insistant ... I get the impression that she may have even used "tone" with him ... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

There just has to be more to this story!

That had to be it...THE "tone"!!! You miss a lot when you read these threads too fast!
:lol:

lobonegro
11-03-2010, 09:01 AM
honestly man, it was no need to call the law in on that one...i imagine her life is already fucked up enough...last thing she needs is the authorities on her ass...next time jus tell a chica no....

alex debagorski
11-03-2010, 09:16 AM
from what i understand there is a group of hation girls that click together and all they do is try to scam us for money cause trouble they are illeagals in this country. the police want them gone it's just a few out of the many over on sex street. we don't need them fucking up are fun. and the police thanked me for reporting it. 95 per cent of the girls over there are ok in my book.and there are pleanty of illeagals there that are good too :)

FritoBandito
11-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Book 'er Dano, on one count of a malicious and offensive weapon (stank pussy), and one count of failure to maintain a clean, accessible public property (stank pussy)....

(Hawaii 5-0 theme now plays.........):(

gdogg
11-03-2010, 09:22 AM
from what i understand there is a group of hation girls that click together and all they do is try to scam us for money cause trouble they are illeagals in this country. the police want them gone it's just a few out of the many over on sex street. we don't need them fucking up are fun. and the police thanked me for reporting it. 95 per cent of the girls over there are ok in my book.and there are pleanty of illeagals there that are good too :)

So your story's changing now. It wasn't about the stink puss, but her being an illegal grifter. GTFOOHWTBS!

alex debagorski
11-03-2010, 09:24 AM
what to hell u talking about?:rofl: she is trouble and yes her pussy stinks no change in story

Jimmydr
11-03-2010, 09:25 AM
Alex, Dude ...

As much as you want your revenge, it's probably a good idea to just let it go. Forget her, and enjoy the rest of your vacation!

You are the foreigner, she on the other hand is local, speaks the language, understands the culture, and has friends and family there (who depend on her income).

The local police seldom if ever do anything out of the goodness of their hearts, or just because it is their job ... there will almost always need to be something in it for them!

If the police do find her ... what story will she have about you ... Dominicans are by nature ... ummmm ... very ... um ... creative! :rolleyes:

The odds of this having a happy ending for you are VERY small if you keep pursuing this.

Good luck, and keep us posted!!!

I had a problem, they were up to the challange for a gift and a chica was on her way out of town. That chica never gave me trouble again.

mikelodge
11-03-2010, 09:36 AM
I was walking to classicos last night and who did i see SMELLY PUSSY she was wearing new clothes from the money she riped off from me :eek: She would not make eye contact.Then i see thease 2 cops walking up the street i said fuck it i'm going to tell them what happened maby they will atleast keep a eye on stinky ass.
The cops were very good they say show us this girl. We walk back and she was gone her friends acting all smart ass knowing i could not identify her. But then i remember i had my camera on me and i had photos of her :D I showed the cops right in front of the nasty friends. The cops say we know this girl we will find her. So at least i cost her a nghts work and now she knows the cops are looking for her maby they will thow her ass in jail for a night.

So you not only decided to be a snitch but you did it and you snitched her out in front of her friends (witnesses). :eek: Have you ever heard of or seen the movie "The Valachi Papers". This can be dangerous in any country especially a corrupt 3rd World Country.

I would try not to be so high profile. Just sayin.

alex debagorski
11-03-2010, 09:41 AM
for one thing i'm not a snich she is a scumbag i might have more pull down here than i want to share with you. think before you say shit

gdogg
11-03-2010, 09:43 AM
So you not only decided to be a snitch but you did it and you snitched her out in front of her friends (witnesses). :eek: Have you ever heard of or seen the movie "The Valachi Papers". This can be dangerous in any country especially a corrupt 3rd World Country.

That movie is news to me...and I considered myself a cineaste! I'm gonna check it out, looks interesting. Thanks!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Valachi_Papers

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068341/

Jimmydr
11-03-2010, 09:43 AM

I think you are wrong.

gdogg
11-03-2010, 09:48 AM
I think you are wrong.

About the situation or the movie reference?

Jimmydr
11-03-2010, 09:50 AM
About the situation or the movie reference?

Snitching, he is wrong about that.

mikelodge
11-03-2010, 10:06 AM
That movie is news to me...and I considered myself a cineaste! I'm gonna check it out, looks interesting. Thanks!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Valachi_Papers

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068341/

It was done twice but the famous one is with Charles Bronson.

Just my opinion on snitching. If she had stolen from him or attacked him or harmed him in some way then it would be reporting a crime. Because she stank and didn't behave the way he liked is in my opinion not reason enough to turn someone in to the Police.

Just my opinion he can do whatever he wants but if he posts about it he is going to get opinions.

SeaWeed
11-03-2010, 10:12 AM
on the islands once mi was told to let dead dogs lie
another words - forget about it and move on
they are a dime a dozen anyways

alex debagorski
11-03-2010, 10:22 AM
I have been going to 3rd world countrys for 15yrs . i love trying to have fun with the girls. I like posting on this board it is fun. I do it because crazy shit happens to me alot and i think others might enjoy the stories.please take it at that. i don't need advice.someone trying to pick at every word i say that is what ex wifes are for. i don't mind a funny crack sometimes but if you don't like my thread go to another. when it stops being fun for me to post i'll just keep my stories to myself.

Hoseman
11-03-2010, 10:39 AM
I have been going to 3rd world countrys for 15yrs . i love trying to have fun with the girls. I like posting on this board it is fun. I do it because crazy shit happens to me alot and i think others might enjoy the stories.please take it at that. i don't need advice.someone trying to pick at every word i say that is what ex wifes are for. i don't mind a funny crack sometimes but if you don't like my thread go to another. when it stops being fun for me to post i'll just keep my stories to myself.If you are real It will be found out on here If you have thick or thin skin that will also come out.

Kennilingus
11-03-2010, 10:55 AM
I have been going to 3rd world countrys for 15yrs .

I do it because crazy shit happens to me alot and i think others might enjoy the stories.please take it at that.

i don't need advice.

My bad ... After reading your posts I cannot imagine how I could not have thought you were an experienced monger. :rolleyes:

A past supervisor of mine once said ... some people have 2 years experience ... others have 1 month of experience 24 times!

alex debagorski
11-03-2010, 10:57 AM
you see i could care less about that on here really you could be just a internet tough guy anyone can be who they want on here. i'm not here for you to pick at because of retarded games some play . i'm getting closer to my last post this thread is about sosua chicas. not about guys with no life and are retarded start your own thread about that.

lobonegro
11-03-2010, 10:59 AM
I have been going to 3rd world countrys for 15yrs . i love trying to have fun with the girls. I like posting on this board it is fun. I do it because crazy shit happens to me alot and i think others might enjoy the stories.please take it at that. i don't need advice.someone trying to pick at every word i say that is what ex wifes are for. i don't mind a funny crack sometimes but if you don't like my thread go to another. when it stops being fun for me to post i'll just keep my stories to myself.

Dude we appreciate the heads up about the chica...but the part on you ratting on her to the police is really a no go...especially when she really didnt rip you off or there was not act of violence...u jus let her punk u out of your money....no disrespect...u jus got punk'd mentally don't fall for it again...

I'm not gonna lie i've been punked once...and never will it happen again...jus be a lot head stronger, because if you aren't these chics will try everything in the book to get in your pockets...and that's everywhere not jus in DR

alex debagorski
11-03-2010, 11:00 AM
My bad ... After reading your posts I cannot imagine how I could not have thought you were an experienced monger. :rolleyes:

A past supervisor of mine once said ... some people have 2 years experience ... others have 1 month of experience 24 times!

typical asshole

Jimmydr
11-03-2010, 11:02 AM
typical asshole

We get into debates and discussions here. It can go on for 100's of posts and 1,000's of views.

That is how we roll here.

lobonegro
11-03-2010, 11:04 AM
We get into debates and discussions here. It can go on for 100's of posts and 1,000's of views.

That is how we roll here.

You rather deal with an asshole over than those vag's over at DR1...:eek:

Jimmydr
11-03-2010, 11:05 AM
You rather deal with an asshole over than those vag's over at DR1...:eek:

I don't go on DR1. Last time I was there was to read about some guy getting kidnapped.

mikelodge
11-03-2010, 11:07 AM
you see i could care less about that on here really you could be just a internet tough guy anyone can be who they want on here. i'm not here for you to pick at because of retarded games some play . i'm getting closer to my last post this thread is about sosua chicas. not about guys with no life and are retarded start your own thread about that.

Gosh Ken I guess we have something in common that being having NO LIFE and being Retarded :rofl: Someday when we meet in Thailand or somewhere we can have a good laugh about that one.

Alex enjoy your trip, personally I hope your luck improves and you have a great life.

alex debagorski
11-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Dude we appreciate the heads up about the chica...but the part on you ratting on her to the police is really a no go...especially when she really didnt rip you off or there was not act of violence...u jus let her punk u out of your money....no disrespect...u jus got punk'd mentally don't fall for it again...

I'm not gonna lie i've been punked once...and never will it happen again...jus be a lot head stronger, because if you aren't these chics will try everything in the book to get in your pockets...and that's everywhere not jus in DR
you see you don't know what happened another retarded big mouth

mikelodge
11-03-2010, 11:09 AM
I don't go on DR1. Last time I was there was to read about some guy getting kidnapped.

Didn't he turn up in a farm field or something after being drugged or was it in BC :lol:

Jimmydr
11-03-2010, 11:11 AM

Just continue with your stories if you want to, but stop calling other members names.

gdogg
11-03-2010, 11:13 AM

You need to ease up on the name calling. For real!

Jimmydr
11-03-2010, 11:15 AM
You need to ease up on the name calling. For real!

It seems that 100% of us can't get along, only 99% can.

SrSuerte
11-03-2010, 11:19 AM
I hope you can post her photo when you get the chance. Some would like to know about the renegade chica.

mighty836
11-03-2010, 11:22 AM

Ok so i started one for you:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

gdogg
11-03-2010, 11:22 AM
It seems that 100% of us can't get along, only 99% can.

No one expects everyone to get along 100%, that's a part of diversity. We must still do our best to respect each other. We call each other names in jest all the time, but when it get serious...it can turn ugly!! Let's keep it pleasant.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/34444cd17d2d63376.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/34444cd17d2d38fb7.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/34444cd17d2d4c063.jpg

:)

SrSuerte
11-03-2010, 11:26 AM
I hope you can post her photo when you get the chance. Some would like to know about the renegade chica.

Ok! I see her picture in the other thread!

Seville
11-03-2010, 11:51 AM
I have met Alex at Rockys. Actually it was shortly after this incident happened. Came across as a good guy to me. He did not "put up a fight" at the time of the rip-off because he did not want to cause a scene at Rockys. She was in his room and going off about the money and shit. The problem at that point is how to get her out of the room without putting your hands on her; which can certainly lead to bigger problems. He did not want to involve the staff at Rockys and I do not think Rick was there at the time. He paid her the extra money to get rid of the immediate problem.

I don't see any problem with him pointing her out to the police when he saw her later. Why shouldn't he? She is chica mafiosa. On the other hand, as I told him at Rockys, he could just let it go. Why stress about that on vacation. Lesson learned and move on.

Speaking only for myself, she would not have had to call the police at the time as she threatened to do. I would have called them. Especially given that fact that she is Hatian. Call the Politur and, in the currently climate, I have little doubt they would have just taken her away. Problem solved.

Everyone needs to remember that at times the written word does not necessarily convery the writer's intentions acurately. Things may sound harsher to the reader than was intended by the writer. It is a message board and people should take things that are written with a grain of salt. There are relatively few posters whose actual intent is to insult or belittle others here.

DRCowboy
11-03-2010, 11:57 AM
Well said.

alex debagorski
11-03-2010, 12:07 PM
I have met Alex at Rockys. Actually it was shortly after this incident happened. Came across as a good guy to me. He did not "put up a fight" at the time of the rip-off because he did not want to cause a scene at Rockys. She was in his room and going off about the money and shit. The problem at that point is how to get her out of the room without putting your hands on her; which can certainly lead to bigger problems. He did not want to involve the staff at Rockys and I do not think Rick was there at the time. He paid her the extra money to get rid of the immediate problem.

I don't see any problem with him pointing her out to the police when he saw her later. Why shouldn't he? She is chica mafiosa. On the other hand, as I told him at Rockys, he could just let it go. Why stress about that on vacation. Lesson learned and move on.

Speaking only for myself, she would not have had to call the police at the time as she threatened to do. I would have called them. Especially given that fact that she is Hatian. Call the Politur and, in the currently climate, I have little doubt they would have just taken her away. Problem solved.

Everyone needs to remember that at times the written word does not necessarily convery the writer's intentions acurately. Things may sound harsher to the reader than was intended by the writer. It is a message board and people should take things that are written with a grain of salt. There are relatively few posters whose actual intent is to insult or belittle others here.
thanks again

TONYTNT40
11-03-2010, 02:30 PM
I don't see any problem with him pointing her out to the police when he saw her later. Why shouldn't he? She is chica mafiosa. O

Thanks for the clarification Robert. I have to admit I was confused by the thread title and frankly the whole thread was confusing. When i saw,"revenge of stank pussy", I thought he hit it again and this time he was stank.:rofl: Then when he went to the police, I thought the conversation went like this," Officer see that chica over there in the white shorts?" Police officer, "the stank looking one?" Yes the stank looking one." Well her pussy stinks, could you lock her up please?" Police Officer, "of course, we have new rules here and we are cleaning the streets of "stank whores." I thought her only offense was having a stank hole, and I like most posters didnt know she jacked him out of 3k pesos. Ok now I am following.

DMV
11-03-2010, 02:45 PM
I thought the conversation went like this," Officer see that chica over there in the white shorts?" Police officer, "the stank looking one?" Yes the stank looking one."

That is hilarious!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

alex debagorski
11-03-2010, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the clarification Robert. I have to admit I was confused by the thread title and frankly the whole thread was confusing. When i saw,"revenge of stank pussy", I thought he hit it again and this time he was stank.:rofl: Then when he went to the police, I thought the conversation went like this," Officer see that chica over there in the white shorts?" Police officer, "the stank looking one?" Yes the stank looking one." Well her pussy stinks, could you lock her up please?" Police Officer, "of course, we have new rules here and we are cleaning the streets of "stank whores." I thought her only offense was having a stank hole, and I like most posters didnt know she jacked him out of 3k pesos. Ok now I am following.
i think this is the :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: post ever i think i pissed my pants

JuanElGriego
11-03-2010, 03:15 PM

Sorry, but the time to grab the politur was when she was trying to rip him off for an extra 2000. You either refuse to get played and do what you gotta do to get her out or you swallow your pride, end the drama, and keep it moving.

He didn't want to cause a scene at Rocky's but has no problems causing a scene in the middle of PC involving cops and her friends??

I appreciate him telling the story and posting her pic so guys know to stay away, but it's time for him to let it go and enjoy his vacation. He chose to kill the drama by paying her, knowing full well he was getting shafted, so he needs to live with that decision and chalk it up to the game and not continue causing a scene. The time to cause a scene was back in the room and he chose not to. End of story.

princepointe
11-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Sorry, but the time to grab the politur was when she was trying to rip him off for an extra 2000. You either refuse to get played and do what you gotta do to get her out or you swallow your pride, end the drama, and keep it moving.

He didn't want to cause a scene at Rocky's but has no problems causing a scene in the middle of PC involving cops and her friends??

I appreciate him telling the story and posting her pic so guys know to stay away, but it's time for him to let it go and enjoy his vacation. He chose to kill the drama by paying her, knowing full well he was getting shafted, so he needs to live with that decision and chalk it up to the game and not continue causing a scene. The time to cause a scene was back in the room and he chose not to. End of story.

This is right on. When I read the first thread I thought "why the hell didn't he just let her call the cops". I figured he subscribe to the mentality that the cops won't help. Then he post here that he WENT to the cops to tell them he got punked (no nice way to put it) by a chick. I'm kinda baffled because this says he feels the cops could help. She didn't commit anything close to a crime at all. Even in the states if this happened (changing the commodity from pussy to a dvd or something), the cops couldn't and wouldn't do anything since no crime was committed. Now all he's done is make a enemy. Still out of 2k extra peso's. This is ALL because he DECIDED to fuck a smelly pussy. Not that it started to get smelly but he smelled it and then fucked it. lol. Crazy. I get what Robert is saying about the written word but most of us write on here for only a few different reasons. Validation (make ourselves feel cool), Confusion (something happened we don't know how to deal with), Entertain (we think others will enjoy it), or to Inform (to keep others from making the same mistake or give them valuable info). Alex claims it's the latter. If that's the case, telling someone to do ANYTHING that he did in this situation is setting someone up for a bad situation. Fucking a whores pussy you KNOW is nasty and dirty,Allowing yourself to get punked out of 2k, and engaging the cops when a crime wasn't committed. Although I don't find the cop thing that bad.... IF A CRIME WAS COMMITTED. LOL. No way he wasn't gonna get engaged in a debate about this. I pray she's not a vindictive chica. It's one thing to beef in private but you put her shit on BLAST in public and in front of her peoples. Yikes.

JD426
11-03-2010, 04:23 PM
15 years of mongering and you dont know how to kick a stanky pussy chica out of your room ? and you fucked her too !?.... "C'mon SON ".. .
I was hoping this story was fake & just a bad joke. ..but now Im just embarassed for you.

GrandePadre
11-03-2010, 04:25 PM
I agree with prince Sosua is a small place and I wouldn't want to be seen in public pointing out a chica to the cops and then doing it in front of her people. You start to fuck up other peoples money is how you get got.

alex debagorski
11-03-2010, 05:01 PM
i just told the cop to keep a eye on her because i'm not the only one she has tried to rip off she is trash. and i have had [people try to get me before i'm here they are not i can plaY THAT GAME TOO

alex debagorski
11-03-2010, 05:09 PM
15 years of mongering and you dont know how to kick a stanky pussy chica out of your room ? and you fucked her too !?.... "C'mon SON ".. .
I was hoping this story was fake & just a bad joke. ..but now Im just embarassed for you. retarded statment

Hoseman
11-03-2010, 05:14 PM
I could write a book on this shit try keeping your eyes open and having to be on your P'S and Q'S 24-7 -365

naptime
11-03-2010, 06:03 PM
i might have more pull down here than i want to share with you.

im saving this...

quote of the year.

naptime
11-03-2010, 06:20 PM
why is it so hard for people to just say, i got played, stay away from this chica, and let it go.

no.. you gotta keep draggin it on, and being rude. enjy your vacation dude.

but to call people retarded? seriously? let me show you whats retarded....

first you said she had a horrible smelly pussy...... but you fucked her anyway.. your fault. if you have been mongering FIFTEEN YEARS, you should have just told her to leave.

then , you said that she was making a scene and wanting more money, and you paid it, just to get her out of the room. with FIFTEEN YEARS of mongering, you should have just told her to get the fuck out.

the nyou said you had to CALL SECURITY.... AT ROCKYS?!?!?!? what the fuck. i just left rockys the day you were there too.. there aint no security at rockys except bruno and his girlfriend!! you told robert you paid the money to get rid of her, and rick was not around. so who is this security? and furthermore, if you gave her the 3k, she would have been happy as a clam, and just left.

now, you are saying that you saw the cops, and thought you would point her out to them. so you showed them her picture. ok fine. ive done the same for a girl who stole my camera. but then you claim that you have more pull down there than we think you do. umm.. newsflash.. if you had that much pull, then why were you concerned with her making a scene in your room, and why did you flag down two politure on pedro clisante, instead of going to your high ranking connections, that surely you must have, if you have so much pull.

and finally, you post this shit online, cant keep the story straight, and when guys call you on it, you get defensive and call people retarded??

maybe this grown up playground just isnt the place for you? many of us pay attention to details, because we have nothing better to do at the moment..

at the very least, have the courtesy to proof read and cross examine your posts so that you dont talk in circles and mess up the story. ;)

no one is here to belittle anyone else. like jimmy said. 99% of us get along. we will never ALL get along, neither on the board or in person. but come one. your details have more holes than swiss cheese and you expect us not to notice?

lobonegro
11-03-2010, 06:46 PM
why is it so hard for people to just say, i got played, stay away from this chica, and let it go.

no.. you gotta keep draggin it on, and being rude. enjy your vacation dude.

but to call people retarded? seriously? let me show you whats retarded....

first you said she had a horrible smelly pussy...... but you fucked her anyway.. your fault. if you have been mongering FIFTEEN YEARS, you should have just told her to leave.

then , you said that she was making a scene and wanting more money, and you paid it, just to get her out of the room. with FIFTEEN YEARS of mongering, you should have just told her to get the fuck out.

the nyou said you had to CALL SECURITY.... AT ROCKYS?!?!?!? what the fuck. i just left rockys the day you were there too.. there aint no security at rockys except bruno and his girlfriend!! you told robert you paid the money to get rid of her, and rick was not around. so who is this security? and furthermore, if you gave her the 3k, she would have been happy as a clam, and just left.

now, you are saying that you saw the cops, and thought you would point her out to them. so you showed them her picture. ok fine. ive done the same for a girl who stole my camera. but then you claim that you have more pull down there than we think you do. umm.. newsflash.. if you had that much pull, then why were you concerned with her making a scene in your room, and why did you flag down two politure on pedro clisante, instead of going to your high ranking connections, that surely you must have, if you have so much pull.

and finally, you post this shit online, cant keep the story straight, and when guys call you on it, you get defensive and call people retarded??

maybe this grown up playground just isnt the place for you? many of us pay attention to details, because we have nothing better to do at the moment..

at the very least, have the courtesy to proof read and cross examine your posts so that you dont talk in circles and mess up the story. ;)

no one is here to belittle anyone else. like jimmy said. 99% of us get along. we will never ALL get along, neither on the board or in person. but come one. your details have more holes than swiss cheese and you expect us not to notice?

Alright...let us let the brother live...Nap just turned the knife on him...TS, I would advise you to just kill the name calling...you called me suttin twice, but i really havent taken into heart...i'm black..i've been called worse..so its water under the bridge...jus enjoy urself dude...

gdogg
11-04-2010, 07:25 PM
Nap, way to end it! It's a WRAP!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/34444cd3411db8d59.jpg