PDA

View Full Version : DRNights Review

funseeker
11-03-2010, 09:38 AM
Just returned from drnights trip.

I chose having two 24 hour companions plus a new girl each night for 2 hours for a total of three nights.

I arrived at Punta Cana airport and was greeted by a driver and two chicas. I sat in the middle seat with each one on either side getting immediate attention... deep kissing and there hands were all over me.
It was nice to "jump in" to the action right off the bat.

We arrived at the reception which was a local "casa" and I was presented
with around 15 chicas to choose from. It was not easy but I found 2 girls that I liked and we were off to the resort.

Depending on the room quality chosen, you will be taken to either a standard resort or a higher quality one. I chose the platinum suite so our resort was a very nice 4 star all adult property.

My impression before leaving was that we would be in a private area of the resort but this was not the case as we were in the mix of the whole resort population.

I found it a little uncomfortable having two girls ( one being 18 ) as
I watched people trying to figure out if they were my daughters or girlfriends or...... you know.

I didn't want them both to be holding my hands at the same time.. again
kind of awkward. I believe if I had been with ONE girl, not quite so young it would have been different.

I had a good time with the girls but felt I needed to "change out" the young one and DRnights was able to accommodate that request but I needed to pay for another room because the resort had strict rules regarding it's guests.

Lessons learned:

Next trip, I prefer to have a new girl each day as that is the turn on
from a sexual standpoint, I will not have the same girl for three days
ever again. I became bored and much less turned on by the "same old".

I would prefer a private villa or resort such as blackbeards where everyone
is doing the same thing and I can meet fellow mongers.. I did meet one at the resort also doing drnights and we became instant friends.

I would SAVE a lot of money by going freelance or BB.. my trip was costly.

Having said all that, I think drnights offers a good service but they need
to get their own small resort to make it worth while where you can choose
girls at random whenever you want. That freedom is priceless.....

MrHappy
11-03-2010, 10:04 AM
What was the name of the "Adult resort" you stayed in?

gdogg
11-03-2010, 10:07 AM

I believe that's the name of the joint..."DRNights".

http://www.drnights.com/

funseeker
11-03-2010, 10:14 AM

They might not want it known but... I have to be fair to the members here: NH Royal

SeaWeed
11-03-2010, 10:19 AM
that kind of setup would be fine on an island where hookers are difficult to find
but going to the DR and paying that kind of money is overboard for most single guys
for the guys that are flush with cash and don't give a chit - it fills a need

Jimbo44
11-03-2010, 10:23 AM
Obvioulsy he has not spent much time reading our threads!!! Simply amazing.

SrSuerte
11-03-2010, 10:44 AM
I am guessing that you joined here after you took your trip. Read all this site has to offer. Find the Newbie threads and read some reports. Your next trip will be more fun and you will not have to spead a lot of cash just to feel uncomfortable. There is a entire town built around what you want and you could have a nice room with access to a beach with like minded individuals.

Too bad that you did not get all that you wanted out of your last trip. Sosua sounds like a place that you would want with a room at the Sosua Bay Resort or there are other places as well. Read up and enjoy.

gdogg
11-03-2010, 10:48 AM
I am guessing that you joined here after you took your trip. Read all this site has to offer. Find the Newbie threads and read some reports. Your next trip will be more fun and you will not have to spead a lot of cash just to feel uncomfortable. There is a entire town built around what you want and you could have a nice room with access to a beach with like minded individuals.

Too bad that you did not get all that you wanted out of your last trip. Sosua sounds like a place that you would want with a room at the Sosua Bay Resort or there are other places as well. Read up and en

Nope...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=307211

GrandePadre
11-03-2010, 10:49 AM
I just posted something about this in another thread. I almost went this route then discovered ISOC. Prices are way to high. You can do 10 days and 20 chicas for these prices if not more.

mtyjones94
11-03-2010, 10:50 AM
I THINK RESORTS ARE A WASTE OF MONEY FREELANCE IS THE WAY TO GO TOO MANY FINE CHICAS WALKING AROUND A GOOD B&B IS FINE WITH ME... NEGOIATE YOUR OWN PRICE...

funseeker
11-03-2010, 11:24 AM
I had not done much research before booking with DRnights..
It was a very impulsive move and I had paid my deposit right away.

My trip was fine to get back "in the game again" but this board has taught me a great deal on how to do it right next time.

For sure I like the BB concept and if you feel like combining with Sosua you can do that too.. sounds like a great idea.

I like the idea of hanging around the pool having chicas try to get your attention
and picking which one you want. Honestly guys, after I'm done fucking, I want to sleep ALONE and get my zzzzzz's.

I don't sleep well spending the night with a stranger in my bed even knowing I can bang her again.

Nope, 2 hours is just fine with me and on to the next girl..
I'm looking forward to hanging with fellow mongers next trip too.

SrSuerte
11-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Saved by the Board!

My trip was fine to get back "in the game again" but this board has taught me a great deal on how to do it right next time.

For sure I like the BB concept and if you feel like combining with Sosua you can do that too.. sounds like a great idea.

I like the idea of hanging around the pool having chicas try to get your attention
and picking which one you want. Honestly guys, after I'm done fucking, I want to sleep ALONE and get my zzzzzz's.

I don't sleep well spending the night with a stranger in my bed even knowing I can bang her again.

Dave Diaz
11-03-2010, 02:55 PM

For that pool experience you can go to NG and have it. Plus if you got tired of the chicas who were poolside for whatever reason you just have to walk around to where the bars are and you'd easily find chicas. At the beach too, though I didnt have too much success at the beach (I think this all depends on the time you go) but you will always have chicas trying to get your attention. That is what Sosua is all about, chicas trying to get YOUR attention.

You really dont need someone else picking out the girls for you and catering to you like that. On top of that they have a policy regarding guests? In sosua everyone should know what your intentions are, there are so many hotels where you can stay and they are more than happy to allow you to bring in as many guests as you like with little to no problem.

I entertained the idea of an adult resort til I came to realize that Sosua in general is a huge adult resort where you get to pick everything out piece by piece. Everything is available and with all the information on the site you can really get a nice jump on things. Alot of guys dont even speak spanish and if your one of those guys i'm sure you could easily meet up with someone who does know some spanish and has been there a few times, whats best is that they will more than likely be very happy to help you out. Sosua is like one of the most peaceful places there is, locals and mongers alike.

MrHappy
11-04-2010, 02:48 PM
They might not want it known but... I have to be fair to the members here: NH Royal

The NH Royal? I'm impressed. One of the nicer hotels over there.

If I'm not mistaken, room rates there are in the neighborhood of $450+ a night. Definitely not for budget travelers.

I gotta say this: While I am no fan of DR Nights by any stretch of the imagination, they do have a client base.

I've got a lot of experience with Luxury Villas on the North Coast, and I can tell you there are tens of thousands of guys out there who are high level mongers, that have tons of disposable income, and no matter how much they spend a night on a hotel, food, multiple girls, etc, etc,.... they still will have more money tomorrow than they have today. They can spend as much as they want. It ain't running out. No budget for them folks.

I don't think we'll run into many of them here on this board, but believe me, they're out there, and they come to this island. A lot.

DR Nights isn't interested in us guys. Not by a long shot. He's after those other guys.

What amazes me is that the DR Nights girls aren't even that impressive(to me anyway).

I've seen some of the girls the upscale services offer from Santiago and Santo Domingo, and the DR Nights girls can't hold a candle to them.

WSJ3
11-04-2010, 02:57 PM
I appreciate your honesty and this trip report is great.

Just what the board needs...informative...

PROS and CONS of using this service...

Best way to proceed when you make your international trip.

Thank you again sir for sharing this experience with the board.

Well done.

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy111/spartacuswsj3/070911-N-3285B-218.jpg

funseeker
11-04-2010, 03:15 PM
The NH Royal? I'm impressed. One of the nicer hotels over there.

If I'm not mistaken, room rates there are in the neighborhood of $450+ a night. Definitely not for budget travelers.

I gotta say this: While I am no fan of DR Nights by any stretch of the imagination, they do have a client base.

I've got a lot of experience with Luxury Villas on the North Coast, and I can tell you there are tens of thousands of guys out there who are high level mongers, that have tons of disposable income, and no matter how much they spend a night on a hotel, food, multiple girls, etc, etc,.... they still will have more money tomorrow than they have today. They can spend as much as they want. It ain't running out. No budget for them folks.

I don't think we'll run into many of them here on this board, but believe me, they're out there, and they come to this island. A lot.

DR Nights isn't interested in us guys. Not by a long shot. He's after those other guys.

What amazes me is that the DR Nights girls aren't even that impressive(to me anyway).

I've seen some of the girls the upscale services offer from Santiago and Santo Domingo, and the DR Nights girls can't hold a candle to them.

Great insight, thank you.

Honestly I will have to agree with you about the quality of the girls.
Were they cute? yes.. But I would expect gorgeous at those rates.

I was not impressed at all with the girls I saw ( with my limited experience in Punta Cana only ) compared to the girls in Colombia for example.

I would prefer to pay more and have a beautiful women than to settle.
Please tell me more about which services you are referring to in Santiago and Santo Domingo as that may be a better option for me...

dirty rig hand
11-05-2010, 06:42 AM
I did tons of research online before I came across Blackbeards! All I wanted was no fuckin kids runnin around! and single girls! Bammm BB's was in there! Otherwise I would have wasted money on DR nights too! Now I found ISOC and I'm gettin smarter everyday! Blackbeards gave me a starting point with fine girls and a nice resort! But I can't limit myself and so Sosua has been added to my itinerary! I'd rather keep my money and multiply my # of honeys! See ya in 20 days! DRH

MrHappy
11-05-2010, 07:47 AM
Great insight, thank you.

Honestly I will have to agree with you about the quality of the girls.
Were they cute? yes.. But I would expect gorgeous at those rates.

I was not impressed at all with the girls I saw ( with my limited experience in Punta Cana only ) compared to the girls in Colombia for example.

I would prefer to pay more and have a beautiful women than to settle.
Please tell me more about which services you are referring to in Santiago and Santo Domingo as that may be a better option for me...

Sorry, but I am long since out of the loop for that level of girls.

But generally speaking, there are girls out there who 'recruit' university girls to spend time with well to do tourists and Dominicans. With a "base" of literally tens of thousands of girls in local colleges, there's no shortage of drop dead gorgeous girls for every appetite.

My ex has been asked if she was interested in meeting these well to do folks more times than she cares to remember(she wasn't), and I don't even consider her to be in the same league as the girls I would see up in Cabrera.

The girls that were coming up there were getting from 500 to 800 a night(and we're talking 2000-2002 prices).

LJDMV
11-05-2010, 09:13 AM
Thanks for sharing the info about this place. When I first thought about going to the DR I thought about this place and BB resort. I just can't see spending the type of money they charge for girls in a 3rd world country so I decided to do BB for the first visit. Due to the fact I was going there for the first time and solo I chose to do BB. But from what I know now I choose to just go and freelance and choose my own girls. I did not know how good or easy it was in Sosua till I went there for a few days.

weyland
11-05-2010, 11:43 AM
I found it a little uncomfortable having two girls (one being 18) as I watched people trying to figure out if they were my daughters or girlfriends or ...

I didn't want them both to be holding my hands at the same time ...
That's the part I would have enjoyed most, assuming the girls behaved well and didn't embarrass the other guests.

funseeker
11-05-2010, 11:54 AM
That's the part I would have enjoyed most, assuming the girls behaved well and didn't embarrass the other guests.

I guess maybe I should have but dude... the 18 year old looked VERY young.
After changing her out it wasn't a big deal really.

Funny thing happened at the disco there.. one of the girls decided to give me a reverse lap dance in front of the crowd.. one of the employees starting shaking his finger at us indicating we were crossing the line.

All the the younger guys were watching with envy , lol.. That was fun :)

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
11-06-2010, 06:35 PM
I guess maybe I should have but dude... the 18 year old looked VERY young.
After changing her out it wasn't a big deal really.

Funny thing happened at the disco there.. one of the girls decided to give me a reverse lap dance in front of the crowd.. one of the employees starting shaking his finger at us indicating we were crossing the line.

All the the younger guys were watching with envy , lol.. That was fun :)

Were the girls local Dominicanas or Eastern European imports?
Thanks for your report, btw! You wouldn't have any pictures to share, would you?

Westy
01-28-2011, 11:50 AM
First of all, Funseeker, I want to give you a big thumbs-up for telling us about your DR Nights trip in the first place. :ilike:

I want to give you TWO thumbs up for putting up with the dissing you have gotten for it, not getting defensive, and continuing to "be informative." :up::thumbsup2:

And I have got to give you "Three Cheers!" for learning from your experience and sharing what you've learned - and being ready to try something different next time, like BB's or even Sosua! :clap::clap2::notworthy::toast:

Seems to me that DR Nights is definitely the way-high-ticket end of the game. I would imagine they cater to people who have much more money than time, who see price as no object, and who want their jollies served up on a silver platter. I am not criticizing, not after cruising through the Panama Canal on the Celebrity ship Zenith, some years ago!

I myself would like to try a couple of nights at something like this, but I think I'd prefer to have one lovely chica who would treat me like her bridegroom for those couple of nights. Maybe as a "dessert" after a week in Sosua or Boca Chica.

Please do post some photos!

Jimbo44
01-28-2011, 12:40 PM
I just posted something about this in another thread. I almost went this route then discovered ISOC. Prices are way to high. You can do 10 days and 20 chicas for these prices if not more.

OR.... you can do 10 days and perhaps fall in love ith 1 chica too. It has been know to happen!!!!:rofl:

Hoseman
01-28-2011, 12:44 PM
OR.... you can do 10 days and perhaps fall in love ith 1 chica too. It has been know to happen!!!!:rofl:Be good Jimbo....you know it happens quite often a Bell, Biv,iDevoe once said never trust a BIG Butt and a Smile.

hughgrection
01-28-2011, 04:00 PM
Be good Jimbo....you know it happens quite often a Bell, Biv,iDevoe once said never trust a BIG Butt and a Smile.

Or grande tetas and a smile depending on preference:)