PDA

View Full Version : 11/2010 - The "real" meaning of Novia

QueGuapo
11-03-2010, 11:28 AM
Hi everybody,
I just had an amazing sex/love session with a girl I see often here ( talked about her ass in the other post I have Danytravel back to Sosua: El regreso del Cristo) (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=308134) and she just left...
We had a little talk and she told me she wants to be my Novia...
SInce I told her that is not possible since I don't live here and I really like her but I still want to see other girls since I am on vacation and it will be like this even in the future,she answers that she understands but she will accept it and still wants to be my novia as long as I treat her the way I did so far..
I obviously said yes.... but I wonder... Is this the normal situation?
I mean, obiously they are not stupid and they know that we fuck around but is the "official" meaning of Novia lover or girlfriend? Because now I am really confused...
The reason because I want to ask it is because I woulod like to "propose" this to other girls, but I don't want to be misunderstood since the crazy Drama is the last thing I want....
I rely on the opinion of the "EXPERTS" in this boards...
Thx

Jimmydr
11-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Hi everybody,
I just had an amazing sex/love session with a girl I see often here ( talked about her ass in the other post I have Danytravel back to Sosua: El regreso del Cristo) (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=308134) and she just left...
SInce I told her that is not possible since I don't live here and I really like her but I still want to see other girls since I am on vacation and it will be like this even in the future,she answers that she understands but she will accept it and still wants to be my novia as long as I treat her the way I did so far..
I mean, obiously they are not stupid and they know that we fuck around but is the "official" meaning of Novia lover or girlfriend? Because now I am really confused...
The reason because I want to ask it is because I woulod like to "propose" this to other girls, but I don't want to be misunderstood since the crazy Drama is the last thing I want....
Thx

All that means is that you will be sending Western Union, and when you see her picture on here, you will feel played and go nuts and will get kicked out off our little community.

QueGuapo
11-03-2010, 11:43 AM
All that means is that you will be sending Western Union, and when you see her picture on here, you will feel played and go nuts and will get kicked out off our little community.

It's pretty clear that you don't know me enough, and it's understandable since I am sure there were a lot of stupid guys in the past got trapped in the web.
I assure you there are no money involved...( not on my side at least) I am romantic, not stupid...
I never thought about giving her money and never will... that's one of the reason I am playing smart an trying to fuck as much as I can without money involved.
she knows about that, I have been very clear since the beginning.
My question was obviously another one...

Jimmydr
11-03-2010, 11:45 AM
It's pretty clear that you don't know me enough, and it's understandable since I am sure there were a lot of stupid guys in the past got trapped in the web.
I assure you there are no money involved...( not on my side at least) I am romantic, not stupid...
I never thought about giving her money and never will... that's one of the reason I am playing smart an trying to fuck as much as I can without money involved.

I pay as I go along and if she sees me with 10 other chicas, they all know that my deal with her is the same with all the others.

gdogg
11-03-2010, 11:50 AM

Just be careful not to novia up with too many. They all know you and each other, and the last thing you need is two or three vindictive ones making your vacation hell!! Bone em, be a gentleman, and keep it moving. I haven't had a problem using that as my modus operandi.

QueGuapo
11-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Just be careful not to novia up with too many. They all know you and each other, and the last thing you need is two or three vindictive ones making your vacation hell!! Bone em, be a gentleman, and keep it moving. I haven't had a problem using that as my modus operandi.

Ok, this kinda answers the question...( partially at least)
THANK YOU!!!!!

ralphie1
11-03-2010, 11:52 AM

given what you just posted above, no money involved, you wouldnt be her novia for long.

also, suggesting that to others...i am almost positive you would be sending the wrong message. novia and WU bucks are almost synonymous.

SrSuerte
11-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Hi everybody,

Thx

First I would like to say....

What's going on with the threads today?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

- Are you going to propose the same thing to multiple girls?

If the answer is yes then you know it can cause drama if more than one girl is calling herself your "novia" in a small town.

- What are you going to benifit from the situation?

A good time free of charge. (because you are not catching, nor will you catch feelings for her)

- I believe sooner or later any girl that you porpose this to will look to receive the benifits of a being "novia."

- You saying that you are confused sounds like she could have got in your head. She hit you with a proposal that you were not expecting.

- Last thing....If you dont live in Sosua then I dont see the need she has for a temporary "novio". Dont open the door for her to be able to contact you online or any other way. Acccidentally put one or two letters in your E-mail address. What need do you have of her after you leave? What needs will she have of you? Will she have a "emergency" need of money when you leave?

Fantacy ends when you get on the plane and resumes when you get back.

SrSuerte
11-03-2010, 11:57 AM

ok! I took a long time to post and now I see a lot of answers!

gdogg
11-03-2010, 11:58 AM
First I would like to say....

What's going on with the threads today?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I haven't been to sleep, so I have an excuse. I don't know what these other knuckleheads problems are.
:confused:

QueGuapo
11-03-2010, 11:59 AM
given what you just posted above, no money involved, 1-you wouldnt be her novia for long.

also, suggesting that to others...i am almost positive you would be sending the wrong message. 2-novia and WU bucks are almost synonymous.

1 I am staying here other three days, I don't really care, the only thing I care is that she keeps giving me 100% of herself when we are together, when she is not with me and she fucks with 300 other guys at the time it's not my business and really don't care

2 That's what I am trying to figure out, the reason of this post, I don;t want to use this term with them if this is what they think ( I repeat what the putas think, not what the Mongers think of the term).
As I said, last thing I want is Drama

SrSuerte
11-03-2010, 11:59 AM

Can I steal that one from you?

gdogg
11-03-2010, 12:03 PM

All I ever asked from the borrowers (coughcoughJimmyDRcoughcough) is my nominal quarter. You'll be billed.
:wink:

QueGuapo
11-03-2010, 12:03 PM

Yeah, I like that one too....

gdogg
11-03-2010, 12:07 PM
Yeah, I like that one too....

I'm RICH!!!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/34444cd1887ef033d.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/34444cd1887f1091a.jpg

:rofl:

Jimmydr
All I ever asked from the borrowers (coughcoughJimmyDRcoughcough) is my nominal quarter. You'll be billed.
:wink:

Ask me when you see me in Medellin.

SrSuerte
1 I am staying here other three days, I don't really care, the only thing I care is that she keeps giving me 100% of herself when we are together, when she is not with me and she fucks with 300 other guys at the time it's not my business and really don't care

2 That's what I am trying to figure out, the reason of this post, I don;t want to use this term with them if this is what they think ( I repeat what the putas think, not what the Mongers think of the term).

Jimmy cuts straight to the point with his advice.

If you are Mr. Lover Lover like me then I understand. I have made a few girls cry in Sosua. Continue to state what you want and dont play her to get what you want. Still dont give her your contact info. You just want the good service that she provides. Take her contact info and let her know when you are in town after you arrive if you want to repeat.

How does that sound?

gdogg
11-03-2010, 12:11 PM
Jimmy cuts straight to the point with his advice.

If you are Mr. Lover Lover like me then I understand. I have made a few girls cry in Sosua. Continue to state what you want and dont play her to get what you want. Still dont give her your contact info. You just want the good service that she provides. Take her contact info and let her know when you are in town next time you arrive if you want to repeat.

How does that sound?

You can give her contact info...just not your REAL contact info. You can make up BS accounts for that purpose. But unless you're bored out of your mind at home, it really isn't necessary. Keep your "relationships" where they are...don't bring them home with you.

ralphie1
11-03-2010, 12:13 PM

given that you want to avoid drama, and want to avoid the novia thing, i would suggest you leave some money on the table, in one shape,form or way for that young lady. you bone her for 3 more days for free and dont give her some bucks, there is gonna be some drama i am afraid

The Sage
11-03-2010, 12:13 PM
Don't play with that girl or any others. Tell them/her you will be a friend, nothing more nothing less. If it gets in the way of your free pussy man up and move on. There no need to play games.

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
11-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Two "novios" are lovers engaged to be married you know!
If she wants to be your "novia"- that means she wants special status. This can only cause drama down the line. You could be honest and say you didn't come to find a "novia"- maybe "amiga"- that's fair.

QueGuapo
11-03-2010, 12:18 PM
Don't play with that girl or any others. Tell them/her you will be a friend, nothing more nothing less. If it gets in the way of your free pussy man up and move on. There no need to play games.

That's exactly what I am doing!
They know that I just want to fuck and have/give good time when I am here.
If they try to have more... Sorry, I can't do it!

Seville
11-03-2010, 12:20 PM
Before anyone attempts to answer the question with sarcasm or whatever you should know it is a serious question. I spent last evening with Danytravel. He is neither stupid or naive, quite the opposite, and will certainly never be a WU novio. He speaks excellent Spanish and has a lot of "game". He is the type of guy that will never have to pay for toto again in this country. He is asking because he does not want to "lie" to any of these girls. To say you are my novia without truly understanding what SHE will interpret that to mean is a potential issue. That is what he wants to know. You can leave the money aspect out of it because he will never be going that route.

Jimmydr
11-03-2010, 12:22 PM
Before anyone attempts to answer the question with sarcasm or whatever you should know it is a serious question. I spent last evening with Danytravel. He is neither stupid or naive, quite the opposite, and will certainly never be a WU novio. He speaks excellent Spanish and has a lot of "game". He is the type of guy that will never have to pay for toto again in this country. He is asking because he does not want to "lie" to any of these girls. To say you are my novia without truly understanding what SHE will interpret that to mean is a potential issue. That is what he wants to know. You can leave the money aspect out of it because he will never be going that route.

No one can ever be 100% sure of anyone else.

gdogg

We recently had a thread that touched on this topic, didn't we? I guess using the term "noviamiga" or "amigonovia" would work better, I guess?

alex debagorski
i like the fraze but mine is differant

QueGuapo
11-03-2010, 12:27 PM

Thanks Robert,
I totally understand the member reaction, what they are trying to do is protect me and thank them for it.
We had a pretty good conversation last night and you saw me in action so you know what I am trying to do: no play games, not hurting anybody... just having good time.
Anyway I will avoid the term Novia to make sure.
I will create my own and explain them what I mean..
What do you guys think of the new term "Frienda"?
We can use it to mean friends that fuck and have a good time and that's it.
I will be clear with the chicas in what that means... maybe in a couple of years all Sosua will know what it means.... it will speed up the process of explanations

SrSuerte
11-03-2010, 12:31 PM

At the Original Poster:

Amigos Con Derechos! Friends with benefits!

Is that what you want? If the girls only want nice treatment then they should not have a problem with that.

Seville
11-03-2010, 12:34 PM
Thanks Robert,
I totally understand the member reaction, what they are trying to do is protect me and thank them for it.
We had a pretty good conversation last night and you saw me in action so you know what I am trying to do: no play games, not hurting anybody... just having good time.
Anyway I will avoid the term Novia to make sure.
What do you guys think of the new term "Frienda"?
We can use it to mean friends that fuck and have a good time and that's it.
I will be clear with the chicas in what that means... maybe in a couple of years all Sosua will know what it means.... it will speed up the process of explanations

Excellent idea. I always wondered who got to make up new words. Now I know:wink:

cervezalover
11-03-2010, 12:40 PM

the accurate term(s) would be:
1 amiga con derecho
2 avion ( literally means airplane) a woman that does sexual favors for free

mighty836
11-03-2010, 12:40 PM
She may be playing the LONG game.

mighty836
11-03-2010, 12:42 PM
i like the fraze but mine is differant

Smelly Novia??????????:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bailar
11-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Someone here coined the term "Favorita" and was quite comfortable telling the chica that she was one of his "Favoritas".

TONYTNT40
11-03-2010, 03:25 PM
the only thing I care is that she keeps giving me 100% of herself when we are together,

Thats been established, she will continue to give you 100%, because of the chemistry you built together, the sex will only get better as she feels more comfortable with you.

The Drama part, now thats a different ball game. Its impossible to have a novia in a small town like Sosua, with out the drama. You said yourself you want to hit other whores. As soon as she see's you with other chicas, there's going to be drama. I would question her motives and ask her why she wants to be my novia.

To answer your question, everyone has different definitions of novia. Mine is a chica thats gives me discounted toto, its never free, but thats my idea of a novia. Now if you are already getting that, its not in your best interest to get into the novia conversations, its in her interest so try to avoid them. I had an amiga in Sosua, she wasnt my novia but she enjoyed throwing a few freebies my way, but as soon as she saw me in Classico's getting a lap dance, she wants money all of a sudden. Thats how those chicas think, if they giving it to you for free and they see you with another chica, they feel its there money you are spending on the other chica.

weyland
11-03-2010, 03:37 PM
From what I know of you, danytravel, you will afterwards regret deceiving any girl into expecting more from you than you are willing and able to give her. That will leave a sour taste long after you have forgotten the petty triumph of getting free sex when you can well afford to pay.

I say, pay them a fair amount each time (say 1000 ST or 1500 TLN), and possibly meals and presents if giving these give you pleasure, but don't expect gratitude or for these to be counted as part payment.

For someone like you spending only a few days in the country at a time, the word "novia" has no useful application. If either you or the chica are using it, something isn't right.

Maretti
11-03-2010, 03:46 PM
That's the reason why she wants to be your novia, she sees potential in you. Just play along, don't give your contact information, instead take hers and once you get to the airport, toss it in the trash bin!

Westy
11-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Two "novios" are lovers engaged to be married you know! This is one of those Merriam-Webster moments for me ... According to the the little Langenscheidt and the fat Oxford dictionaries on my desk, "novia" is a term that slides from "girlfriend" via "fiancee" to "bride". Yes, if your romance goes all the way down her primrose path, the DJ at the wedding banquet will annouce the two of you with, "Felicidades a los novios, Sweety y Chumpy!"

If she wants to be your "novia"- that means she wants special status. This can only cause drama down the line. You could be honest and say you didn't come to find a "novia"- maybe "amiga"- that's fair.Dany, I don't know you, but it sounds as though you think with the big head. All I can say is that I, for myself, would be reluctant to hand out "novia" status unless I were in Robert's position: if I were living in-country and I'd found someone special who keeps my house clean, my bed warm, and my swimming pool splishy-splashy. :deviltail:

GrandePadre
11-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Someone here coined the term "Favorita" and was quite comfortable telling the chica that she was one of his "Favoritas".

This is what I told Ruth. She is my favorita. I made it clear that while I enjoy spending time with her I am going to fuck other chicas. She would ask me before I would go out if I going to be with another chica. I told her yes.. she obviously didn't Like it but had to either accept it or move on. she chose to accept it. one night she saw me in the club with another chica, she didn't cause no drama. funny thing is I was getting a bad vibe from the chicas I was with and Ruth was there to pick up the slack.I got free pussy. but the day I left I gave her money so there was no misunderstanding. we pay them so we don't have drama.

Hoseman
11-03-2010, 04:52 PM
Hi everybody,
ThxYou have no ideal how many times or how fast I have heard that shit.

weyland
11-03-2010, 06:18 PM
All I can say is that I, for myself, would be reluctant to hand out "novia" status unless I were in Robert's position: if I were living in-country and I'd found someone special who keeps my house clean, my bed warm, and my swimming pool splishy-splashy.
... and I get to see more often than once a month :rolleyes:

BlueDevil
11-03-2010, 08:38 PM
That's exactly what I am doing!
They know that I just want to fuck and have/give good time when I am here.If they try to have more... Sorry, I can't do it!

Similar topics like this have been discussed in recent threads.

Your relationship with this chica seems like an "amante":

An "amante" is a steady part-time lover available for company whenever the opportunity lends itself or the need arises. Usually, the relationship does not entail long-term promises or expectations. Gifts, wine and dining, and romantic getaways are considered par for the course.

These type of "novias" are called amantes, part-time lovers who act and react like an honest-to-goodness girlfriend. The woman is not a "puta" in the strictest sense of the word as she may already be married or in a committed relationship. She may have one or two other amantes with whom she has occasional interludes. Amantes vary in age and come from all walks of life (eg housewives, students, shopkeepers, hotel clerks, nurses, lawyers, etc.) The amante is not necessarily promiscuous, but does enjoy recreational sex. Of course, all the presents, trips and dinners that her male amante will shower her with makes the relationship that much more enjoyable.

And the different levels or categories of relationships between a man and woman:

... a part-time lover is called "amante"... male or female. I've heard the term used in CR, too, but "amante" seems to be more accepted in the paisa vocabulary. Basicially, the pecking order goes as follows: esposos; prometidos; novios and finally, amantes. Esposos (husband & wife) are self-explanatory. Prometidos are engaged to be married. Novios are steady BF/GF, but some clarification is needed. Singles can be novios without qualification. However, when one party of a couple is still married, it is not cricket to call them novios, unless the married person has intentions of ditching the legal spouse and advancing the relationship with the gf/bf. Amantes are below novios... and implies part-time lovers, amigos con derechos or simply-put, fuck-buddies. I guess after that comes amigas (plutonic) and prepagos (p4p). So, it is very possible that a guy could have relationships at every level simultaneously. Be married (but have plans to ditch the wife), have a novia (a girlfriend who will eventually "more or less" replace the wife); have one or two extra pieces on the side (amantes); partake in prepagos (putas) and have plutonic relationships with amigas.

DCIronman
11-03-2010, 08:51 PM
This is one of those Merriam-Webster moments for me ... According to the the little Langenscheidt and the fat Oxford dictionaries on my desk, "novia" is a term that slides from "girlfriend" via "fiancee" to "bride". Yes, if your romance goes all the way down her primrose path, the DJ at the wedding banquet will annouce the two of you with, "Felicidades a los novios, Sweety y Chumpy!"
Dany, I don't know you, but it sounds as though you think with the big head. All I can say is that I, for myself, would be reluctant to hand out "novia" status unless I were in Robert's position: if I were living in-country and I'd found someone special who keeps my house clean, my bed warm, and my swimming pool splishy-splashy. :deviltail:

This has been my understanding of how the term "novia" is used in the DR. You wouldn't call a casual lover your "novia".

And most Dominicans would laugh their asses off at someone who calls a puta their "novia".

questner
11-03-2010, 09:30 PM
The best way is to have her as FOLLAMIGA.

...otherwise there is always a chance to 'meet the parents':rofl:

YouTube - SEXO EN LA CAMA CON UNA AMIGA XXX ( bien cachados )

MrHappy
11-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Hi everybody,

Thx

Since no one else has mentioned it, I will: Did it occur to you to ask HER what her definition of "Novia" is?

I would of asked. Her concept of what a novia is might be surprisingly acceptable to you....

getrhythm
11-04-2010, 03:25 PM
This has been my understanding of how the term "novia" is used in the DR. You wouldn't call a casual lover your "novia".

And most Dominicans would laugh their asses off at someone who calls a puta their "novia".

True enough, though it's amazing how many of the other chicas seem convinced you have a 'novia' if they happen to catch you walking down Pedro Clissante with her even once during daylight hours.

JuanElGriego
11-04-2010, 04:50 PM
True enough, though it's amazing how many of the other chicas seem convinced you have a 'novia' if they happen to catch you walking down Pedro Clissante with her even once during daylight hours.

They don't really believe she's your "novia", they're just calling you out in their own lil' slick way. "Prove to me you're not wifed up with that chica by fucking me too" is what they're really saying when they're telling you "you have a novia". Everything's a mind game with those chicks down there and you have to be able to read between the lines each and every time they say something to you. There's always an ulterior motive behind their words, as mundane as you might think those words may be.

Maretti
11-04-2010, 05:05 PM
...Anyway I will avoid the term Novia to make sure.
What do you guys think of the new term "Frienda"?...
And what about "nothing"? If they give you free pussy, just get it and say nothing. Talk about something else. If they want to be your novias, that's their problem.

If they are there looking for tricks, they're putas. If you're there paying for sex, you're a john. Just leave it at that. We (men) tend to complicate things.

If you're a hunk that doesn't have to pay for sex and have game, then get the hell out of Sosua and go to the discos in Avenida Venezuela in Santo Domingo and have fun.

Anybody can be a hunk and have game in Sosua. Go to South Beach and play your trade there and then let's see if you really have game.

I remember the time when I was young and good looking (yes, I was), I was an idiot. When I could do as much as I wanted, I just chose to be with one. Then I decided to get married at the young age of 32. That should be illegal, the minimum age for marriage should be 70! :biggrin:

Nowadays I'm older but having more fun!

getrhythm
11-04-2010, 08:28 PM
They don't really believe she's your "novia", they're just calling you out in their own lil' slick way. "Prove to me you're not wifed up with that chica by fucking me too" is what they're really saying when they're telling you "you have a novia". Everything's a mind game with those chicks down there and you have to be able to read between the lines each and every time they say something to you. There's always an ulterior motive behind their words, as mundane as you might think those words may be.

Right you are sir, of course. Actually, the perfect comeback would have been "si, mi amor, tengo novia, y ella no permitame pagar mas de quinientos pesos para otras chicas...esta bien?" :lol:

BTW - I'm lovin' bangin' all these Swiss guys' hot 'novias' for mil pesos a pop...

BigLongBeach
11-04-2010, 11:55 PM
Dominican women are too jealous......

they will look through your phone, your luggage, your camera, get the guapa face when they see you with someone else, etc.

QueGuapo
11-05-2010, 12:21 AM
And what about "nothing"? If they give you free pussy, just get it and say nothing. Talk about something else. If they want to be your novias, that's their problem.

If they are there looking for tricks, they're putas. If you're there paying for sex, you're a john. Just leave it at that. We (men) tend to complicate things.

1-If you're a hunk that doesn't have to pay for sex and have game, then get the hell out of Sosua and go to the discos in Avenida Venezuela in Santo Domingo and have fun.

2-Anybody can be a hunk and have game in Sosua. Go to South Beach and play your trade there and then let's see if you really have game.

I remember the time when I was young and good looking (yes, I was), I was an idiot. When I could do as much as I wanted, I just chose to be with one. Then I decided to get married at the young age of 32. That should be illegal, the minimum age for marriage should be 70! :biggrin:

Nowadays I'm older but having more fun!

1-This thread was about an advice regarding what's going on to me here in Sosua right now.
I already paid for hotel and flights here in Sosua, I am meeting board friends and having fun here, why should I move somewhere else.....

2- Been there, done that, and also what should that be? A challenge?...come on...really?
We are not here to do any of this bullshit (at least not me...) but to share experiences
I like to change places and do different things...
Right now for me Sosua is fun and I am meeting with people from the board that I am enjoying my time with

QueGuapo
11-05-2010, 12:23 AM
Dominican women are too jealous......

they will look through your phone, your luggage, your camera, get the guapa face when they see you with someone else, etc.

I can tell the same about Russians, Americans, Italians, French, Brasilians...

Westy
11-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Right you are sir, of course. Actually, the perfect comeback would have been "si, mi amor, tengo novia, y ella no permitame pagar mas de quinientos pesos para otras chicas...esta bien?" :lol::rofl::cheesygrin::rofl::corky::rofl::D:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ĦQue chiste!

Chief Papi Lindo
11-05-2010, 04:37 PM
everytime i go to sosua women talk this novio/novia shyt...right now i have a chica i met in april and according to her i am her novio, but i tell her straight up that i do not have money to keep her off the streets so i cant be her novio...i think a lot of it is some of them want to grab on to something decent knowing a lot of d.r. men aint worth two dead flies...i think they just want some hope...they know what u are in sosua for just like you know why they are in sosua for....

DASBOOTY
11-07-2010, 11:38 AM
Hi everybody,
Thx

I remember the first girl in the DR who I would end up going out with asked me how long I was staying in Sosua, I told her one week (this was a lie as I was staying for 2 weeks). Anyway, she replies "I could be your novia for the week". I only answer this with a smile. I knew she wanted me to be her regular client for the week. I was somewhat flattered as I had just met her a half-hour before.

This January I went out with a girl named Margarita for five nights. During my first week there I sessioned with various other chicas. On the Monday of my second week there I ran into Margarita (I had actually been in a 2 for 1 session with her the previous trip) and we went out that night and then the next night. I met her again on Wednesday night. I had already hit her best friend and niece on this trip but she has a 2nd niece (Estrella)that I hadn't hit yet (by the way Margarita is 24, and her nieces are 21 and 20, lol). I tell her "I feel sorry for Estrella" (meaning I was sorry for hitting all of the other girls in Margarita' s group but ignoring Estrella). She takes my hint and says "whatever you wish". After she says this I realize that I don't want to go out with other girls and I don't want her to go out with other guys. So I blurt out "when I am in Sosua you are my novia". Her face lightens up when she hears this and she replies "and you are my novio". We have essentially agreed to see each other exclusively (although I still pay for her services). In the room that night after our session she grabs my lower jaw with her hand, shakes it gentley and says "no chicas". Our remaining sessions would be much more intimate including DFK.

It seems like a paradox - I am a john and she is a hooker, but we were true to each other the rest of the trip. It was all in good fun. That being said, I will not refer to a girl in a pay4play relationship as a 'novia' again. Too strong of a term for that. I think 'favorita' or 'preferida' would be more appropriate.

Just my 2 cents.

greydread
11-07-2010, 11:47 AM
everytime i go to sosua women talk this novio/novia shyt...right now i have a chica i met in april and according to her i am her novio, but i tell her straight up that i do not have money to keep her off the streets so i cant be her novio...i think a lot of it is some of them want to grab on to something decent knowing a lot of d.r. men aint worth two dead flies...i think they just want some hope...they know what u are in sosua for just like you know why they are in sosua for....

That's what they tell you. It's what they think you need to hear and it's a setup for the "Gringo Lotto".

Who do you think they're bringing your money home to anyway?

It may be fun to "play house" for awhile but like you said..."you know why they're there".

DaDreadXL
12-04-2010, 01:13 AM
i just joined this site, i've been going to dr for some time now, and i cannot believe the fools that are on this site, just fuck them and leave them.. simple,, fuck them and leave them. if your fucking for free and not giving her anything after you nut. she will be expecting a nice big load of cash before you leave. fuck her and pay her. I just put it all together, she's your novia and your her novio, when the door is closed.. other than that, fuck em..

QueGuapo
12-04-2010, 06:03 AM
i just joined this site, i've been going to dr for some time now, and i cannot believe the fools that are on this site, just fuck them and leave them.. simple,, fuck them and leave them. if your fucking for free and not giving her anything after you nut. she will be expecting a nice big load of cash before you leave. fuck her and pay her. I just put it all together, she's your novia and your her novio, when the door is closed.. other than that, fuck em..

Wow... here is somebody who knows everything...

princepointe
12-04-2010, 09:17 AM

Man I hope this guy sticks around. This could be the new me when it comes to starting flame wars. lol

QueGuapo
12-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Man I hope this guy sticks around. This could be the new me when it comes to starting flame wars. lol

Do we really need that? I don't think so!
Plus, I don't recall Prince, that you were so disrespectful of calling a lot of people fools. I don't agree with a lot of shit you say, but it doesn't matter, it's your opinion and I respect it. I do not respect somebody who calls other stupid without even know the person. This is just ignorance

Seville
12-04-2010, 10:46 AM
Do we really need that? I don't think so!
Plus, I don't recall Prince, that you were so disrespectful of calling a lot of people fools. I don't agree with a lot of shit you say, but it doesn't matter, it's your opinion and I respect it. I do not respect somebody who calls other stupid without even know the person. This is just ignorance

There is always a lot of that on an internet message board, regardless of subject matter. Just ignore it.

JD426
12-04-2010, 10:52 AM
Perhaps he meant to say that there are a lot of foolish things said on this site.. instead of calling people fools... Not defending just theorizing..
Not everyone has command of the Queens English like Sir Weyland and the rest of us educated intellectuals..

Seville
12-04-2010, 10:56 AM
Perhaps he meant to say that there are a lot of foolish things said on this site.. instead of calling people fools... Not defending just theorizing..
Not everyone has command of the Queens English like Sir Weyland and the rest of us educated intellectuals..

You are certainly right about Weyland speaking queen English. He has the lisp down pat.:wink:

Nakom
12-04-2010, 01:31 PM
Personally, I think whatever your mantra is - find / pay / release / repeat..... wife up / pay...... or non pro / no pay, when in a place like the DR you should at least try all three scenarios once. As you move along that train, in general, your drama will increase, however don't let that scare you. You never know what you might end up enjoying, especally as you take more and more trips, and become tired of the same old.

Once you have experienced all three, then it is fair to comment and give advice to people that are asking about it.

If you feel you are too old / bald / fat / lazy / out of touch / ect to enter into a non pro / no pay secnario, don't fret. There are plenty of 28 - 35 year old hot Domincans that would love to meet you.

A monger vacation to the 3rd world should be an adventure. Take a risk and put yourself out there. The best thing about Sosua, is if option 2 or 3 fail or create unwanted drama, it is so point and click you can get back to catch and release in the blink of an eye.

I am the 320,654th most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends.

Jimmydr
12-04-2010, 01:34 PM
Personally, I think whatever your mantra is - find / pay / release / repeat..... wife up / pay...... or non pro / no pay, when in a place like the DR you should at least try all three scenarios once. As you move along that train, in general, your drama will increase, however don't let that scare you. You never know what you might end up enjoying, especally as you take more and more trips, and become tired of the same old.

Once you have experienced all three, then it is fair to comment and give advice to people that are asking about it.

If you feel you are too old / bald / fat / lazy / out of touch / ect to enter into a non pro / no pay secnario, don't fret. There are plenty of 28 - 35 year old hot Domincans that would love to meet you.

A monger vacation to the 3rd world should be an adventure. Take a risk and put yourself out there. The best thing about Sosua, is if option 2 or 3 fail or create unwanted drama, it is so point and click you can get back to catch and release in the blink of an eye.

I know lots of guys in their 40's and 50's fucking women in the same age range. Only thing is that they are ugly women.

shredder
12-04-2010, 01:41 PM

All good points...:)

QueGuapo
12-04-2010, 01:59 PM

Naaaa... I don't believe that. He is just one of those who thinks he has the knowledge in his hands and that he is better than everybody else.

princepointe
12-04-2010, 03:01 PM

I think you missed a few zeros there my friend. lol

princepointe
12-04-2010, 03:11 PM
There is always a lot of that on an internet message board, regardless of subject matter. Just ignore it.

I think your right and I'm learning that. But what bothers me is that more guys are doing this but in different ways. We all for the most part know each other through 6 degrees of separation. I've met about 20 of you in DR and 5 that hit me on PM when they're in Austin and we get together for a beer or dinner. This is in the 6 months i've been here. With that said I consider a few of you friends. When a guy comes on here and tells a story like Danytravel and Dasbooty instead of being happy for them, guys flame the fuck out of them. We all know they are aware of the risk and what can happen. These aren't three post newbies. This is ALL a huge fantasy. Who are we to rip on a guy for living his fantasy the way he see's fit when it doesn't effect us. We all monger for different reasons. Many guys on here know damn well they couldn't pull these women without the pesos yet I don't hear anyone busting Robert1***'s (just an example brother. you know I love ya. lol) bubble about what he's doing down there. I find it weird because it doesn't serve a purpose. Exchanging ideas and opinions is one thing but kicking a man when he's happy is another. Clearly we all have different opinions but what DaDreadXL said isn't so different that what i've been seeing for months here. He just streamlined it. lol

WickedWillie
12-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Dani, don't worry bro as of Thursday night she is still referring to you as her novio.
Nice new tattoo as well, with 2 names on it. Couldn't read it properly but maybe one is yours:wink:

slim26
12-04-2010, 04:56 PM
I think your right and I'm learning that. But what bothers me is that more guys are doing this but in different ways. We all for the most part know each other through 6 degrees of separation. I've met about 20 of you in DR and 5 that hit me on PM when they're in Austin and we get together for a beer or dinner. This is in the 6 months i've been here. With that said I consider a few of you friends. When a guy comes on here and tells a story like Danytravel and Dasbooty instead of being happy for them, guys flame the fuck out of them. We all know they are aware of the risk and what can happen. These aren't three post newbies. This is ALL a huge fantasy. Who are we to rip on a guy for living his fantasy the way he see's fit when it doesn't effect us. We all monger for different reasons. Many guys on here know damn well they couldn't pull these women without the pesos yet I don't hear anyone busting Robert1***'s (just an example brother. you know I love ya. lol) bubble about what he's doing down there. I find it weird because it doesn't serve a purpose. Exchanging ideas and opinions is one thing but kicking a man when he's happy is another. Clearly we all have different opinions but what DaDreadXL said isn't so different that what i've been seeing for months here. He just streamlined it. lol

Every man has his RIGHT to self destruction or BLISS(Depends how u look at it):up:.. Life is too short to worry about what the next man is doing with his money or feelings...

prtyr2
12-04-2010, 05:05 PM
From what I know of you, danytravel, you will afterwards regret deceiving any girl into expecting more from you than you are willing and able to give her. That will leave a sour taste long after you have forgotten the petty triumph of getting free sex when you can well afford to pay.

I say, pay them a fair amount each time (say 1000 ST or 1500 TLN), and possibly meals and presents if giving these give you pleasure, but don't expect gratitude or for these to be counted as part payment.

For someone like you spending only a few days in the country at a time, the word "novia" has no useful application. If either you or the chica are using it, something isn't right.

I have been going to DR for 12 years. Lived there for maybe 7 all together. How many chicas have I called "novia"? 4 and none were sosua workig girls.

fist one I married and moved to the states

second one I lived with for 2 years

3rd lived with for almost 2 years.

4th has been living with me for 19 months and we are engaged.

I have never lied to a chica to make her think she had any shot at something that would never happen. I have had a shitload of amigas con derechos and even more one night or few night flings, plus my fair share of working girls.

I never understood how some guys here throw that term around so easily.

Seville
12-04-2010, 05:13 PM
My novia arrived today and we just spent an hour or so en la cama. Unreal. And that is the reason I "can't go back" to the working girls. No doubt there are some that will rock your world but I know mine is just awesome. Why roll the dice? I had to laugh today because I kept telling her to slow down and take it easy but her ass is like the energizer bunny. It is almost like she is incapable of NOT moving her ass like a fucking maniac. Sometimes you just want to have a long, slow fuck and savor that toto. Maybe if I tie her up and strap her ass to the bed once in a while I can slow it down some.:rofl::rofl:

To each his own. If you goal is to smash 20 chicas a day I hope you succeed.

WickedWillie
12-04-2010, 05:23 PM
My novia arrived today and we just spent an hour or so en la cama. Unreal. And that is the reason I "can't go back" to the working girls. No doubt there are some that will rock your world but I know mine is just awesome. Why roll the dice? I had to laugh today because I kept telling her to slow down and take it easy but her ass is like the energizer bunny. It is almost like she is incapable of NOT moving her ass like a fucking maniac. Sometimes you just want to have a long, slow fuck and savor that toto. Maybe if I tie her up and strap her ass to the bed once in a while I can slow it down some.:rofl::rofl:

I'm guessing that after 2 weeks that 1st nut blew her head off. Or have you been choking the chicken on these cold rainy nights?

hugrad95a
12-04-2010, 05:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud1sCpe5Px8&feature=player_embedded

QueGuapo
12-04-2010, 06:37 PM
1-Dani, don't worry bro as of Thursday night she is still referring to you as her novio.
2-Nice new tattoo as well, with 2 names on it. Couldn't read it properly but maybe one is yours:wink:

1-Thanks Wickedwillie, but I am not worried at all, first this post was kinda old...second I know where I stand and everything....

2- Holy fuck... seriously? She has a tattoo with my name on it? Damn.. I have to erase it somehow...maybe a bite?:wink:

QueGuapo
12-04-2010, 06:40 PM
I have been going to DR for 12 years. Lived there for maybe 7 all together. How many chicas have I called "novia"? 4 and none were sosua workig girls.

fist one I married and moved to the states

second one I lived with for 2 years

3rd lived with for almost 2 years.

4th has been living with me for 19 months and we are engaged.

I have never lied to a chica to make her think she had any shot at something that would never happen. I have had a shitload of amigas con derechos and even more one night or few night flings, plus my fair share of working girls.

I never understood how some guys here throw that term around so easily.

That's the point of all the discussion ( at the beginning since I did not know what Novia meant).
I just wanted to understand what the meaning was and then see what happened.

QueGuapo
12-04-2010, 06:42 PM

Or I can hold it for you:rofl:

QueGuapo
12-04-2010, 06:59 PM

I understand what you are saying and I respect his opinion, what I don NOT respect is the fact that he calls other people fools without even knowing anything. And I am not even talking about myself because I know who I am and I don't even need to defend myself from such stupidity, he called a lot of people fools...
Anyway I think we wasted even too much time on this... now I have anothe problem to solve.... there is a girl walking with my name tattoed on her... Rob or WIckedwillie, give me an address.. I will Fedex a knife....
Rob it's time to return that favor that you owe me....

hugrad95a
12-04-2010, 08:11 PM
I understand what you are saying and I respect his opinion, what I don NOT respect is the fact that he calls other people fools without even knowing anything. And I am not even talking about myself because I know who I am and I don't even need to defend myself from such stupidity, he called a lot of people fools...
Anyway I think we wasted even too much time on this... now I have anothe problem to solve.... there is a girl walking with my name tattoed on her... Rob or WIckedwillie, give me an address.. I will Fedex a knife....
Rob it's time to return that favor that you owe me....

I hope it's not Juri from Blackbeards with your name tatoo'd on her body....

QueGuapo
12-04-2010, 08:44 PM
I hope it's not Juri from Blackbeards with your name tatoo'd on you her body....

No, she is not!

KoKi9290
12-04-2010, 08:56 PM
I'm guessing that after 2 weeks that 1st nut blew her head off. Or have you been choking the chicken on these cold rainy nights?

Willie
Please tell me that you didn't leave Robert alone with the turkey at Rocky's on Thanksgiving!

JuanElGriego
12-04-2010, 09:00 PM
My novia arrived today and we just spent an hour or so en la cama. Unreal. And that is the reason I "can't go back" to the working girls. No doubt there are some that will rock your world but I know mine is just awesome. Why roll the dice?

The difference is you are emotionally invested in the girl you're fucking.

Your average monger could have had the exact same "great sex" you had with a chica and 10 minutes later be thinking to himself "hey, i gotta find that light-skinned bitch with the big ass whose number i got from last night".

For most mongers (something you admit you really are not), it's not about how good the pussy was, it's always about the next chick. Some guys take it to extremes (5 girls a day), some guys not as much (2 girls a day), but even with a favorita in the rotation, the mind and eyes are always thinking about .... as Chris Rock said .... new pussy.

WickedWillie
12-05-2010, 11:39 AM
1-Thanks Wickedwillie, but I am not worried at all, first this post was kinda old...second I know where I stand and everything....

2- Holy fuck... seriously? She has a tattoo with my name on it? Damn.. I have to erase it somehow...maybe a bite?:wink:

Nah just fuckin with ya!!! Unless her daughter and mothers names are the same as yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

But the tattoo is on her right hip....kinda draws your attention to that region...as if it didn't already:lol::lol:

WickedWillie
12-05-2010, 11:42 AM
Willie
Please tell me that you didn't leave Robert alone with the turkey at Rocky's on Thanksgiving!

Yeah he wandered off muttering something about getting some more stuffing!

QueGuapo
12-05-2010, 12:06 PM
Nah just fuckin with ya!!! Unless her daughter and mothers names are the same as yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

But the tattoo is on her right hip....kinda draws your attention to that region...as if it didn't already:lol::lol:

Good...good

Seville
12-06-2010, 05:44 PM

Truth be told, even if I was fucking her twice a day there is always opportunities to return to my first love. Like a comfortable old pair of boots, or in your case Willie, those old granny panties you wear when on your period.:wink:

Seville
12-06-2010, 05:49 PM
Yeah he wandered off muttering something about getting some more stuffing!

You guys are fools. Haven't you ever thought about those nice warm and fluffy mashed potatos? The stuff blends right in and you never knew the difference.:wink:

KoKi9290
12-06-2010, 05:59 PM
You guys are fools. Haven't you ever thought about those nice warm and fluffy mashed potatos? The stuff blends right in and you never knew the difference.:wink:

Well, Willie, that explains why the broccoli and the "baby lettuce" were all white.

Seville
12-06-2010, 06:02 PM

Your average monger could have had the exact same "great sex" you had with a chica and 10 minutes later be thinking to himself "hey, i gotta find that light-skinned bitch with the big ass whose number i got from last night".

For most mongers (something you admit you really are not), it's not about how good the pussy was, it's always about the next chick. Some guys take it to extremes (5 girls a day), some guys not as much (2 girls a day), but even with a favorita in the rotation, the mind and eyes are always thinking about .... as Chris Rock said .... new pussy.

While it is certainly true I have an emotional investment in this case that does not change the fact that great sex is great sex, regardless. The sex is better because SHE has an emotional investment. Certainly a lot of putas will put in the effort because of the pesos, but normally that pales in comparison to a woman that really wants to please her man. If you disagree then it is unlikely you have ever been with a woman that is emotionally invested in you (which I doubt). When a woman gives from the heart...... schools out.

Not saying you can't have great sex with a puta. And I am certainly not suggesting anyone stop mongering. Go and get all the new pussy you want or can have. I hope it is fantastic for you and you enjoy the hell out of it. I have mongered in the past and enjoyed it and no doubt there will be times in the future. But for me it is just not as good. You concern yourself with quantity, I am all about quality. Just different strokes.

JuanElGriego
12-06-2010, 07:10 PM
You concern yourself with quantity, I am all about quality. Just different strokes.

Actually i'm more like you than you think.

I've never been a 'numbers' guy. My response came from the "average Sosua monger's" point of view.

For example, i could never go to Medellin and run around going from casa to casa. Doesn't do anything for me. I'd much rather lay on the beach with a single bad-ass chick that i vibe with than have quickies in 4 different whorehouses.

Like you said, different strokes. :iconTU:

thedistinguishgentlemen
12-12-2010, 10:35 PM
your delusional, if it quacks its a duck

prtyr2
12-13-2010, 02:19 AM

Key word in that sentence is could. 10 years ago the odds were much better, but these days the odds of getting:

chicas that wants to get back to her kids/chulo/ amigas in least amount of time possible

chicas that won't do BBJ or CIM or swallow

chicas that won't do DFK or anyo other GFE thing guys dig

chicas that answer cell phones, watch TV etc etc etc

So you COULD have just as incredible sex or you COULD have a dud. I have found that the more you are with a chica the better the sex gets IF she is really into you and even if she isn't it can be the case.

When I met the GF I had been single for 2 years and had a lot of "new pussy". At the time we met, she was probably the best sex and if not top 3 in two years. After being together about 2 years, she is in first place of all time.

Throw in the fact that the only thing that may top the much heralded BBBJ, would be BBFS to most guys, and I aint going there with a hooker or chica I just met!

Now, the killer sex is just one reason she is the novia, and not even the top reason in my case.

prtyr2
12-13-2010, 02:24 AM
While it is certainly true I have an emotional investment in this case that does not change the fact that great sex is great sex, regardless. The sex is better because SHE has an emotional investment. Certainly a lot of putas will put in the effort because of the pesos, but normally that pales in comparison to a woman that really wants to please her man. If you disagree then it is unlikely you have ever been with a woman that is emotionally invested in you (which I doubt). When a woman gives from the heart...... schools out.

Not saying you can't have great sex with a puta. And I am certainly not suggesting anyone stop mongering. Go and get all the new pussy you want or can have. I hope it is fantastic for you and you enjoy the hell out of it. I have mongered in the past and enjoyed it and no doubt there will be times in the future. But for me it is just not as good. You concern yourself with quantity, I am all about quality. Just different strokes.

Verry well said and I think Juan probably agrees. He posted a thred many moons ago about the difference between a chica that WILL go with you and one that WANTS TO. Huge difference in most cases.

Now I also understand the appeal of "new pussy". Very appealing! Been there done that. Once I get to the point where getting "new" means a tiny fraction of a percent to getting better tan what I have, plus throw in all the other reasons for the emotional attachment, it makes sense to do the novia thing.

prtyr2
12-13-2010, 02:30 AM

Great stuff. Unfortunately we sometimes get guys that have not tried all 3 commenting on stuff they have never tried or done. I can understand guys not wanting to wife up or have a novia. All good. Sometimes they don't seem as open minded about guys that have tried. Since somewhere apparently there is a mongers rulebook that says what "real mongering" is ;-)

Gotta say though it seems ISOC has made some major strides in being more open minded. 5 years ago your post would be ripped apart, let alone robert for having a "novia".

QueGuapo
12-13-2010, 08:37 AM
your delusional, if it quacks its a duck

Ohhh, poor you!.......

JuanElGriego
12-14-2010, 02:12 PM
Key word in that sentence is could. 10 years ago the odds were much better, but these days the odds of getting:

chicas that wants to get back to her kids/chulo/ amigas in least amount of time possible

chicas that won't do BBJ or CIM or swallow

chicas that won't do DFK or anyo other GFE thing guys dig

chicas that answer cell phones, watch TV etc etc etc

So you COULD have just as incredible sex or you COULD have a dud. I have found that the more you are with a chica the better the sex gets IF she is really into you and even if she isn't it can be the case.

Yes, but none of that is a secret to the average monger!! He's fully aware the session with the next, unknown chica might be a dud or just average, but it's a risk he's willing to take just try the "new" one. Many mongers have steady girlfriends or wives back home. They're not trying to travel a thousand miles just to wife up again, no matter how great any one particular chick may be. The whole purpose for their trips is enjoying different chicks of all shapes and complexions. I understand their mentality.

greydread
12-18-2010, 02:40 PM
Daam!

They told you about me!

Variety isn't just the "spice of life". It's the fountain of youth.

Yes, but none of that is a secret to the average monger!! He's fully aware the session with the next, unknown chica might be a dud or just average, but it's a risk he's willing to take just try the "new" one. Many mongers have steady girlfriends or wives back home. They're not trying to travel a thousand miles just to wife up again, no matter how great any one particular chick may be. The whole purpose for their trips is enjoying different chicks of all shapes and complexions. I understand their mentality.

Westy
12-19-2010, 12:04 PM

Thank you for your insight, Nakom, and I hope some day to sample options #2 and #3 ... or, at least, I may be able to try option #2, some future trip. But I have pretty-much given up on #3, for me.

I have great difficulty believing in "28 - 35 year old hot Dominicanas that would love to meet (me)" for a no-pay novia scenario. I wouldn't even dream of such, unless I were living full-time in the Dom Rep. And I see it as too likely that, somehow, the supply would dry up for me if I were living in-country ... based on my home-field experience; I haven't been laid in the USA since 1986.

I've been wifed-up in Paraguay a couple of times, during visits in 2005 and 2006, but that was still pay-for-play; even though it seems much more civilized, with no discussion of prices and treating your donation to her pension fund as a "gift". But I have yet to even get my first TLN in the Dom Rep ... not even at Blackbeard's. Dammit. :(

OTOH, it is VERY easy for me to envision a likely Dom Rep chica enticing me to enroll in her Western Union plan. :rolleyes: :eek:

So my hat's off to you guys who are getting to wake up with someone warm and snuggly in your bed; even more so, to those lucky ones who are running a 'trial honeymoon' during your visit; and I really salute those of you who have a hot young (at least youngER) Dominicana who is boinking you, evidently, for the pleasure of your company (or at least of hanging out in your nice house).

Nakom
12-21-2010, 02:21 AM
Thank you for your insight, Nakom, and I hope some day to sample options #2 and #3 ... or, at least, I may be able to try option #2, some future trip. But I have pretty-much given up on #3, for me.

I have great difficulty believing in "28 - 35 year old hot Dominicanas that would love to meet (me)" for a no-pay novia scenario. I wouldn't even dream of such, unless I were living full-time in the Dom Rep. And I see it as too likely that, somehow, the supply would dry up for me if I were living in-country ... based on my home-field experience; I haven't been laid in the USA since 1986.

I've been wifed-up in Paraguay a couple of times, during visits in 2005 and 2006, but that was still pay-for-play; even though it seems much more civilized, with no discussion of prices and treating your donation to her pension fund as a "gift". But I have yet to even get my first TLN in the Dom Rep ... not even at Blackbeard's. Dammit. :(

OTOH, it is VERY easy for me to envision a likely Dom Rep chica enticing me to enroll in her Western Union plan. :rolleyes: :eek:

So my hat's off to you guys who are getting to wake up with someone warm and snuggly in your bed; even more so, to those lucky ones who are running a 'trial honeymoon' during your visit; and I really salute those of you who have a hot young (at least youngER) Dominicana who is boinking you, evidently, for the pleasure of your company (or at least of hanging out in your nice house).

Westy - if you are interested in option #3 it takes some work before you leave for your trip. Use Dominican Cupid or Tagged and meet a girl and get some repor before you leave for your trip. I have had luck with 21-24 year olds. The number of 28-35 year olds that contact me is off the chart (I am 37). You would be surprised what dinner, dancing, and a bunch of drinks does to a girl that only has a night out like that once a year. You will need to know 100 words of Spainsh, or search for one who speaks english.

prtyr2
12-21-2010, 11:46 AM

I understand their mentality as well. It just gets old after a while to me. Since the thread is about what the real meaning of novia is, the variety doesn't come into play for me. . . .like I said. . .been there done that and got a whole closet full of t shirts.

To me these things are way more important than banging "new pussy" which is very rarely a new experience but rather very similar to a bunch of pussy I already had. . . . . .lol:

-a chica that has not lied to me even once since I met her. Even when I got my guard up and was expecting a lie. . .it always wound up she was telling the truth.

-after a 3 week business trip, having someone that is dying to see you waiting at the airport or at the apartment with a killer dinner on the table

-seeing her experience stuff for the first time. first plane flight, first boat ride, first train, first time seeing and touching snow. First time having an xmas tree. First time having her family altogether for xmas. The first time her dad had a bday cake and party and she arranged it all.

-yes. . .incredible sex that keeps getting better rather than more boring. A chica that is open and down with anything except a threesome. . . . .lol. . .whenever, wherever and however I want it, she is always more than ready

-getting treated like a king. breakfast waiting for me when I wake up. Bending over backwards to make sure I am cofortable and happy

-instead of me having to deal with moving in the middle of a 3 week business trip. . .coming home to find everything moved, lights turned on, internet and phone all ready, Cable as well.

- her face lighting up when I show her a 4-5 dollar trinket I got her in some gift shop while traveling

-walking in on her crying because all of her friends on facebook were posting pics of their favorite childhood toy they received as gifts. When I asked why she was crying. . ..she said she never got a doll or toy as a gift from any one. Then watching her break down and cry when I showed her a barbie I bought her on webcam. . . . .lol. . I bought it as a joke to show her that I will do my best to treat her as well as she treats me. . .but she acted like I had just bought her the hope diamond. . . .lol

Honestly if given a choice between a weekend in the termas of Rio or taking her to Rio. . . .I pick B and did just that. . . .. . now. . . if I had never been to Rio or experienced the termas a BUNCH of times. . ..maybe I would have thought differently but as I said I got a shit load of t shirts;-)

MrHappy
12-21-2010, 12:23 PM
I understand their mentality as well. It just gets old after a while to me. Since the thread is about what the real meaning of novia is, the variety doesn't come into play for me. . . .like I said. . .been there done that and got a whole closet full of t shirts.

To me these things are way more important than banging "new pussy" which is very rarely a new experience but rather very similar to a bunch of pussy I already had. . . . . .lol:

-a chica that has not lied to me even once since I met her. Even when I got my guard up and was expecting a lie. . .it always wound up she was telling the truth.

-after a 3 week business trip, having someone that is dying to see you waiting at the airport or at the apartment with a killer dinner on the table

-seeing her experience stuff for the first time. first plane flight, first boat ride, first train, first time seeing and touching snow. First time having an xmas tree. First time having her family altogether for xmas. The first time her dad had a bday cake and party and she arranged it all.

-yes. . .incredible sex that keeps getting better rather than more boring. A chica that is open and down with anything except a threesome. . . . .lol. . .whenever, wherever and however I want it, she is always more than ready

-getting treated like a king. breakfast waiting for me when I wake up. Bending over backwards to make sure I am cofortable and happy

-instead of me having to deal with moving in the middle of a 3 week business trip. . .coming home to find everything moved, lights turned on, internet and phone all ready, Cable as well.

- her face lighting up when I show her a 4-5 dollar trinket I got her in some gift shop while traveling

-walking in on her crying because all of her friends on facebook were posting pics of their favorite childhood toy they received as gifts. When I asked why she was crying. . ..she said she never got a doll or toy as a gift from any one. Then watching her break down and cry when I showed her a barbie I bought her on webcam. . . . .lol. . I bought it as a joke to show her that I will do my best to treat her as well as she treats me. . .but she acted like I had just bought her the hope diamond. . . .lol

Honestly if given a choice between a weekend in the termas of Rio or taking her to Rio. . . .I pick B and did just that. . . .. .

Aw shucks, you're getting me all wet eyed.

Anybody that has met her knows exactly where you're coming from. I'd like to find one like her too.

You just happened to find a real treasure. Nada mas, nada menos.

If all the guys here could find a girl like her, I doubt that ANY of them would be here.

JD426
12-21-2010, 12:35 PM
Westy - if you are interested in option #3 it takes some work before you leave for your trip. Use Dominican Cupid or Tagged and meet a girl and get some repor before you leave for your trip. I have had luck with 21-24 year olds. The number of 28-35 year olds that contact me is off the chart (I am 37). You would be surprised what dinner, dancing, and a bunch of drinks does to a girl that only has a night out like that once a year. You will need to know 100 words of Spainsh, or search for one who speaks english.

just to add to Nakoms observations..

...and make sure she learned it in the UNIVERSITY, not on the streets...
I would say go with the 19-24 year old group, they are not JADED yet by asshole Gringos who screwed them over, and you may find one you really click with. Be as honest with them as you can. They are not stupid.
The ones with Kids ususally have baggage you may not want to deal with , the ones with several kids are trying to milk you for money. I would not even consider them unless you just want a fuck buddy.

Nakom
12-21-2010, 12:42 PM
just to add to Nakoms observations..

...and make sure she learned it in the UNIVERSITY, not on the streets...I would say go with the 19-24 year old group, they are not JADED yet by asshole Gringos who screwed them over, and you may find one you really click with. Be as honest with them as you can. They are not stupid.
The ones with Kids ususally have baggage you may not want to deal with , the ones with several kids are trying to milk you for money. I would not even consider them unless you just want a fuck buddy.

Excellent point

prtyr2
12-21-2010, 12:46 PM

If all the guys here could find a girl like her, I doubt that ANY of them would be here.

Nah. . . .that last part I doubt. Different dudes want different things. I can certainly understand the appeal of variety. . . .. lol. . . have had plenty!

Ya stopping by for a drink or several?
Much closer to ya now. . .well closer to work any ways. . . .

Westy
12-21-2010, 12:46 PM
Nakom, that doesn't sound unreasonable at all ... except if I were to try it. I do speak reasonably fluent Spanish, though with gringo errors and I'm sure a gringo accent, but I'm twenty years older than you are and I've lived all my life as a worker bee in the most self-important city in the world - Washington, DC. Never married, never even close; and as I said, it's a long time since any of the hometown ladies have even acted as if I could be worth a damn to them. I'm quite completely used to that situation, I'm afraid, and I wouldn't expect the ladies to think any better of me on Dominican Cupid.

Even if I persuade myself that some youngER dominicana might be interested in the likes of me, I still feel it would be awfully cheesy of me to - let's put it nicely - "take advantage of her" for the short time I'm visiting. If I were living in the Dom Rep, like Robert13212 or P2, I might see it differently. But as I am now, it's still pretty damn special to me that I can fly down for a week and BUY my way into some puta's panties.

P2, what you're describing sounds like "happily ever after" to me. Even nothing to judge by outside of your story, I have to agree with Mr. Happy - "You just happened to find a real treasure." May it keep growing sweeter for you, till time comes to an end....

curiousdude
12-21-2010, 12:48 PM

Anybody that has met her knows exactly where you're coming from. I'd like to find one like her too.

You just happened to find a real treasure. Nada mas, nada menos.

Well said. And that's the damn truth. It is a sad thing but many of us here (and I certainly speak for myself) have become so disillusioned with our attempts at long, healthy, meaningful relationships that we have escaped (at least partly for this reason) into the world of mongering, not just as a conscious choice to live the single, free life, unencumbered by any commitments, but because we have no faith that such a relationship can ever last, even though we really, deep down inside, wish for such a relationship.

For me, it will take a lot of convincing before I make a serious commitment again to any woman and get tied down. But it's not because I wouldn't want it. I just prefer mongering, at least until and unless I feel that I have found that truly exceptional woman with whom I could have a truly fulfilling relationship like that which p2 has found.

And I wouldn't ever expect to find such a relationship through mongering, of course, lol. It seems increasingly less likely that I (we?) can find such a woman in gringolandia, I am sorry to say, that is, a woman who is so appreciative, unspoiled, beautiful, giving. So if she can not easily be found at home and it would be foolish for us to seek her through mongering, living abroad would appear to be the most promising way to find such a woman, I suppose. I have often wondered if it is easier to find this kind of relationship living abroad, where there are more traditional women, living in a much more traditional world, and full of macho assholes, where truly good women are likely to appreciate truly good men. But another problem is, after being mongers, can we ever be those "truly good men" they seek?

In any case, I say to my friend p2, good for you!

MrHappy
12-21-2010, 01:06 PM
Nah. . . .that last part I doubt. Different dudes want different things. I can certainly understand the appeal of variety. . . .. lol. . . have had plenty!

Ya stopping by for a drink or several?
Much closer to ya now. . .well closer to work any ways. . . .

Sure, as soon as you PM me an address.

Or do you want me to stand in the middle of Independence and start yelling your name????

prtyr2
12-21-2010, 01:14 PM
For me, it will take a lot of convincing before I make a serious commitment again to any woman and get tied down. But it's not because I wouldn't want it. I just prefer mongering, at least until and unless I feel that I have found that truly exceptional woman with whom I could have a truly fulfilling relationship like that which p2 has found.

I hear ya. The key for me is to never look for it. I was single for 2 years or so and VERY happy with my life. Being a gringo living in DR and traveling throughout LA when not in DR is a pretty cool gig.

If I meet someone that I am willing to give up that killer lifestyle for, I may be on to something. Having said that. . . .I have thought I found one before and been wrong, but I try not to get all jaded and rule out the possibility. If you don't believe it is possible. . . .it probably won't be.

I don't regret any LTRs I have had and certainly do not regret any of my single phases.

I also try to learn from any mistakes and when I think about some mistakes or things I may have overlooked with other LTRs, I haven't found any of them in the current novia. She sure as hell looks like a keeper. Heck I may even take her to MDE. .. .. talk about taking sand to the beach. . . . . .lol. . .

prtyr2
12-21-2010, 01:15 PM
Sure, as soon as you PM me an address.

Or do you want me to stand in the middle of Independence and start yelling your name????

Well a phone call would have worked;-) PM on it's way;-) I am making lamb BTW!

JDR
12-09-2014, 08:44 AM
Hi everybody,
Thx

Very good topic.

QueGuapo
12-09-2014, 08:59 AM
Very good topic.

A lot of water under the bridge here....
This were my first mongering days..... I started paying for sex the trip before this one..... ahhh.. memories..ahahahahahaha

JDR
12-09-2014, 09:05 AM
A lot of water under the bridge here....
This were my first mongering days..... I started paying for sex the trip before this one..... ahhh.. memories..ahahahahahaha

You are 40? I thought you were 30 something?

MrHappy
12-09-2014, 09:08 AM
Very good topic.

Holy cow! I wonder what Prtyr is up to these days?

Probably still busy as hell down in South America. I wonder how his cute as a button sweetie is doing too.

QueGuapo
12-09-2014, 09:10 AM
You are 40? I thought you were 30 something?

Just turned 40.. I know..I look great! ahahahahahahahaah