PDA

View Full Version : Dont get emotional some did about girl in Sosua Stephanie

Mach003
04-13-2005, 03:32 PM
Deleted by request.

el_papi_chew_low
04-13-2005, 03:35 PM
Did anyone fuck this girl named Stephanie in Sosua from the discos?, doesnt hangout in day, but is around at noche, she has a cousin, named Roseana( Carmen), Stephanie is slim, pretty, she looks like that chick Lucy ,etc, somebody give me some info, thanks Later [/b]

You have any pics?

D_W_
04-13-2005, 03:47 PM
Did anyone fuck this girl named Stephanie in Sosua from the discos?

Why you asking DeeBlack? You want a review? If so, put up a pic and we'll post her performance.

Pana
04-13-2005, 04:08 PM
Did anyone fuck this girl named Stephanie in Sosua from the discos?, doesnt hangout in day, but is around at noche, she has a cousin, named Roseana( Carmen), Stephanie is slim, pretty, she looks like that chick Lucy ,etc, somebody give me some info, thanks Later [/b]
Dee you need a pic of this chica they lie and change there names all the time in Soswer. Did you see her cedula? If you did than I guess thats her real name.

JDR
04-13-2005, 06:52 PM
I know one Stefanie, about 5 feet tall 18 or 19 years old.

Mr Chocha Man
04-13-2005, 06:57 PM
she looks like that chick Lucy ,

Not to answer your question, but I have another question... is the Lucy you are referring to very light-skinned (but still more or less "black") with maybe freckles or something... and a super tight bod?

Ah. Memories.

BrooklynBeas
04-13-2005, 08:38 PM
she looks like that chick Lucy ,

Not to answer your question, but I have another question... is the Lucy you are referring to very light-skinned (but still more or less "black") with maybe freckles or something... and a super tight bod?

Ah. Memories.

yeah memories... i will never forget when Lucy took me to her house and blew me on her bed while her brother cooked us some dinner... ah .... now thats memories :D

tampabukkake
04-14-2005, 09:07 AM

You have any pics?

Hey Papi

What do you think

JDR
04-14-2005, 09:17 AM
Stefanie can be found at Western Union every other day getting funds from one of her many boyfriends. :(

BrooklynBeas
04-14-2005, 09:21 AM
Stefanie can be found at Western Union every other day getting funds from one of her many boyfriends. :(
Wait a second here... Hey Jimmy... Remember when we had a gangbang with a girl names Stephanie in Sosua... It was you, me, Reel Deal, Don Tomas and her and her friend... We were sitting on the couches in the Palace and her and her friend were takin turns riding us while we were blastin the reggaeton music... It must have been a few trips ago but now i think its coming back to me... thats got to be her... right guys..?

JDR
04-14-2005, 09:24 AM
Wait a second here... Hey Jimmy... Remember when we had a gangbang with a girl names Stephanie in Sosua... It was you, me, Reel Deal, Don Tomas and her and her friend... We were sitting on the couches in the Palace and her and her friend were takin turns riding us while we were blastin the reggaeton music... It must have been a few trips ago but now i think its coming back to me... thats got to be her... right guys..?

Thats the girl. Remember she has pickups on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

BrooklynBeas
04-14-2005, 09:30 AM
yeah i thought i saw her on the beach in Sosua last trip but it wasnt her... I saw her friend though and she told me Stephanie was getting a lot of money through western union... and how she has like 4 or 5 boyfriends from different parts of the world... She has cut down on her whoring... according to her friend... But said she will always go back when she enjoys herself... I know she enjoyed herself with us that one night!

el_papi_chew_low
04-14-2005, 09:32 AM

You have any pics?

Hey Papi

What do you think

WU Tangggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrooklynBeas
04-14-2005, 09:35 AM

You have any pics?

Hey Papi

What do you think

WU Tangggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killa Beas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dick Dawson
04-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Hey. I think I spotted her in those BB pics that Jayman took in the jacuzzi. Looked like she was real busy there. :D

D_W_
04-14-2005, 02:24 PM

they Call her China looks chinese
long black hair
2 sons

From what I have heard in the grapevine she seems to get around. A couple of mongers on the private channels have confirmed banging her just recently.

From what some guys have said, I'm going to have to look her up on my next trip.

Reel Deal
04-14-2005, 02:31 PM

they Call her China looks chinese
long black hair
2 sons

From what I have heard in the grapevine she seems to get around. A couple of mongers on the private channels have confirmed banging her just recently.

From what some guys have said, I'm going to have to look her up on my next trip.Was that her who pulled the train for those 10 German guys? I thought she WAS Chinese...

D_W_
04-14-2005, 02:44 PM
Was that her who pulled the train for those 10 German guys? I thought she WAS Chinese...

RD, you have seriously crossed the line with me.

I was hoping to fall in love and send her WU due.
:evil:

Reel Deal
04-14-2005, 02:52 PM
Was that her who pulled the train for those 10 German guys? I thought she WAS Chinese...

:evil:Dogwood: c'mon-it was only 10 guys. :twisted:

It's not like it was 20...

freakaccident
04-14-2005, 04:10 PM

It will be! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

freakaccident
04-14-2005, 04:11 PM

It will be 20! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

freakaccident
04-14-2005, 04:13 PM

It will be 20! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Mr Chocha Man
04-20-2005, 08:14 PM
Hey. What happened? not only did DeeBlack change his screen name, but the thread title changed, and the original post is gone?

Wow.

DEPUTY DAWG
04-20-2005, 09:06 PM
Hey. What happened? not only did DeeBlack change his screen name, but the thread title changed, and the original post is gone?

Wow.

Because you all are a bunch of mean hearted fucks who don't care whos toes you step on, feelings you hurt, or WU chicas you fuck and pass-pass fuck technique is applied too :wink: :wink: :wink:

Oh yeah and finger in the culo, nutt in eye, etc............................

tampabukkake
04-21-2005, 01:50 PM

Wow.

Hey I am BUKKAKE, I don t do money shot in the eye! I like to see it dripping all over their face and running down their chin!

I hate girls that swallow !

WSJ3
04-21-2005, 02:09 PM
Hey I am BUKKAKE, I don t do money shot in the eye! I like to see it dripping all over their face and running down their chin!

I hate girls that swallow !

Those are the best kind.

Open wide say AHHHHH!!!!!!!

Then the gulp noise makes me feel a lot of love in the room.

LOL.

Tonto4
04-21-2005, 05:08 PM
This is hilarious. I'm practicaly pissing my pants. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JDR
04-21-2005, 05:10 PM

Wow.

Because you all are a bunch of mean hearted fucks who don't care whos toes you step on, feelings you hurt, or WU chicas you fuck and pass-pass fuck technique is applied too :wink: :wink: :wink:

Now if all Western Union suckers would disapear quietly. :D

Mach003
04-21-2005, 05:21 PM
This is hilarious. I'm practicaly pissing my pants. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I ask folks about this chick not because this is my Novia, because I wanted to know who had the the same experience, trust she is not my chick, and I kiss and tell who I bang in D.R no problem with me. I changed my thread because I was tired of using the the same thread all over the net etc. Not Hiding like I said there is a "Click" here, at ISOC I understand it. I am just apart of this website etc, Was never a follower I will be tranquilo, make money and always go Doggy style on these chicks in D.R.
"You heard it from the horse's mouth"
I am no Gangsta, I make Gangsta money.

JDR
04-21-2005, 05:34 PM

I ask folks about this chick not because this is my Novia, because I wanted to know who had the the same experience, trust she is not my chick, and I kiss and tell who I bang in D.R no problem with me. I changed my thread because I was tired of using the the same thread all over the net etc. Not Hiding like I said there is a "Click" here, at ISOC I understand it. I am just apart of this website etc, Was never a follower I will be tranquilo, make money and always go Doggy style on these chicks in D.R.
Overtime we may trust you but then again we were burned by those we had trusted before. :D

el_papi_chew_low
04-21-2005, 05:41 PM

Hey man, does this chic have her own apartment around the corner from the liquor store? Lightskin and she works out at the gym?

freakaccident
04-25-2005, 01:08 PM

Hey man, does this chic have her own apartment around the corner from the liquor store? Lightskin and she works out at the gym?

SOunds like the girl that gave me a 500rd blowjob one night in her apartment. Little dump upstairs around the corner from the Super super.

tampabukkake
04-25-2005, 06:08 PM
That probably be the one !

Blade123
06-24-2005, 12:45 PM
Yeah !

BrooklynBeas
06-24-2005, 02:36 PM
OK for some reason this was bumped up again... Where is FreakAccident?

jd_mine
06-24-2005, 03:14 PM
Probably talking to the rest of the world!
That guy will talk to ANYONE remotely human. :-)
He talked to drunk, extremely irritating german guys I just wanted to belt in the face......

Jimmydr
06-24-2005, 04:39 PM
Where is Freak Accident?

knotty
06-24-2005, 06:48 PM
should make a list of lost brothers.

sicpup71
06-24-2005, 06:59 PM
should make a list of lost brothers.

i'm back after 3 1/2 days in the hospital (yes the leg)only good thing is i'll be off till july 5th.

gdogg
06-25-2005, 08:56 AM
Get well soon, sicpup. Enjoy the time off (as much as you can), but don't overdo it!