PDA

View Full Version : SMELLY PUSSY 3 GOES TO JAIL AND A THANKS TO ROCKYS

alex debagorski
11-06-2010, 08:14 AM
I was setting out by rockys and the police bring smelly pussy by they say is this the girl who give you trouble? i say yes they say she has been bad down on whore sreet for awhile. It felt good looking in her eyes as they take her to jail for maby 2 days.Anyway i want to thank the suck shack girls bless their harts and keep sucking,The 6ft 3 in all leg girl i had,the short fat chick with football titts that tried to stuff her hand up my ass,the 2 sisters that took turns cumming on my face,the hot chick that said i could eat her pussy but when we went to room she said no,to all the girls that agreed to 1000 then wanted more after we fucked,to all the girls on whore st who grabed my nuts as i walked by
and to smelly pussy for stinking up my room
I want to thank rockys for putting up with me. this was a wild trip and I had such a good time there.very good staff and now friends.going back in jan i hope i can stay there. :)

Count
11-06-2010, 09:47 AM
There was never a better thank you on this board.

Seville
11-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Glad you had a good time.

princepointe
11-06-2010, 11:41 AM
Wow. I'll be the first to say I'm glad your leaving because you made yourself a hell of an enemy (assuming this is true). lol

SeaWeed
11-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Wow. I'll be the first to say I'm glad your leaving because you made yourself a hell of an enemy (assuming this is true). lolnot sure if I'd be too proud of this police thing as nobody needs enemies when you are in Paradise and trying to enjoy yourself

reminds me of a very similar story not to long ago
guy had a hooker in his room and she's not happy with what she paid him
they have a huge argument and security has to drag her out of the place - she is really pissed and cursing him
the next day the guy is minding his own business on the beach and this local walks up to him and ask him if his name is such and such
him says yes and the local pulls a knife and cuts him in the face pretty good and says that is for being a cheap charlie to his friend
he looked pretty stupid with that bandage on his face for the rest of the vacation and imagine he got a good scar from it too
this isn't Kansas mi friends

FritoBandito
11-06-2010, 12:32 PM
I wonder if the federales put "smelly pussy" in the cold, dank, rank "hole?" (metaphor for stinky pussy)...........:lol:

GrandePadre
11-06-2010, 01:01 PM
She will remember this, so will her friends. Make sure on your next trip you got your head on a swivel. Glad you had a good trip.

eastcoastallstar
11-06-2010, 01:02 PM
SMH @ this thread

vewdew
11-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Next time instead of girls grabbing your balls. watchout maybe some will try to rip them.

mikelodge
11-06-2010, 01:45 PM
Next time instead of girls grabbing your balls. watchout maybe some will try to rip them.

Boca Chica is a small town like Sosua on the OTHER Side of the Island where smelly and her friends most likely won't be. ;)

Thanks for sharing the info though it is entertaining. I am glad to hear you had a good time.

vewdew
11-06-2010, 01:55 PM
Boca Chica is a small town like Sosua on the OTHER Side of the Island where smelly and her friends most likely won't be. ;)

Thanks for sharing the info though it is entertaining. I am glad to hear you had a good time.

You never know she might be from there :)

SeaWeed
11-06-2010, 06:56 PM
usually the Chicas stay pretty close to home and think the Boca Chica recommendation isn't a bad one
a lot of the Sosua Chicas would normally come from the North Coast and the surrounding areas like Puerto Plata etc
and the Boca Chica gurls usually come the South Coast like Santo Domingo and San Pedro etc etc

Kennilingus
11-06-2010, 07:17 PM
I was setting out by rockys and the police bring smelly pussy by they say is this the girl who give you trouble? i say yes they say she has been bad down on whore sreet for awhile. It felt good looking in her eyes as they take her to jail for maby 2 days.:)

Since you have already established that I am an asshole ... I'll speak freely here.

I believe that one of the following 2 statements is true:

Assuming that the above is accurate ... If and/or when you return to Sosua, you had better have eyes in the back of your head.

But I'm inclined to go with this one ...

The above quote is:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/114294cd55b5343bf5.jpg

alex debagorski
11-06-2010, 07:37 PM
Since you have already established that I am an asshole ... I'll speak freely here.

I believe that one of the following 2 statements is true:

Assuming that the above is accurate ... If and/or when you return to Sosua, you had better have eyes in the back of your head.

But I'm inclined to go with this one ...

The above quote is:

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/114294cd55b5343bf5.jpg)
you go with it i don't care what you think.you mean absolutly nothing to me.I know what happened i don't think it is a big deal when some chicka runs my life it will be time to stay home.

gdogg
11-06-2010, 08:45 PM
SMH @ this thread

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/34444cd5f5e2e4a93.gif

greydread
11-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Here's the thing about the Dominican Republic...people you meet and don't remember after you leave remember everything about you when you return. If they hear your name once they'll never forget it.

I posted a trip report 5 years ago (on another board) about a Chica coming up to me at Lapsus in Santo Domingo saying "You know my Seester" and shoving her number into my hand. I had met her sister during her 2 week attempt at the "roundup" and I knew immediately that it was not for her. I had apparently made a good enough impression for her to put out an APB on my ass. I called her the next day and we got together. We've been getting together ever since.

I often wonder what she would have shoved and where if I had made a bad 1st impression. Something to think about...

Dick Dawson
11-06-2010, 09:28 PM
I think we're done here.

Oh and if you ever have an 'incident' like this again, please keep it all in one thread.

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5960/roadclosed.png (http://img820.imageshack.us/i/roadclosed.png/)

(http://imageshack.us)