PDA

View Full Version : Erotic Massage Parlors

Kaiju
11-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Hi,
I posted in the Puerto Plata area about this. I'd like to know where the erotic massage parlors are in Sosua. I hope you can help. Thanks guys

Kaiju

pal1957
11-09-2010, 08:18 PM
There's a girl who works somewhere in Sosua giving massages (the best I ever had in my life) her name is Karina, short, cute, very busty, doesnt speak english. Here's her number. If she asks how u got it, just tell her some guy from New York.
829-570-1716

Seville
11-09-2010, 10:16 PM
There's a girl who works somewhere in Sosua giving massages (the best I ever had in my life) her name is Karina, short, cute, very busty, doesnt speak english. Here's her number. If she asks how u got it, just tell her some guy from New York.
829-570-1716

I believe he is looking for a Happy Ending massage....... hence the word erotic.:wink:

DRCowboy
11-10-2010, 06:13 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=309450&highlight=suck+shack&page=2
This should answer a lot of your questions.

swiggy
11-10-2010, 07:00 AM
Hi,
I posted in the Puerto Plata area about this. I'd like to know where the erotic massage parlors are in Sosua. I hope you can help. Thanks guys

Kaiju

Have you read the board at all? Passions is basically legend and Carribean Mens Paradise is new. with Passions you can basically count on satisfaction. Try to get a girl you maybe have some chemistry with and you should be fine. If i go there i go during the day. Ive never been to CMP so I dont know what to tell you about the place but its basically the same concept, probably not quite as flashy.

naptime
11-10-2010, 08:23 AM
walk out of your hotel.

look to the left.

see those 23 girls. they give massages.

look to the right.

see those 34 girls. they give massages too.

dont like any of them? dont want a girl in your room? want a "real" massage joint with happy ending..

ok.

turn to the left, walk 25 yards. see that haitiana sitting down handing you a paper and offering you a massage. she's great, do it.

or, turn around, walk the other direction. 12 yards. see that girl across the street in the door way with those papers in her hand.. there ya go. one of the best in the city.

enjoy.

Seville
11-10-2010, 10:43 AM
walk out of your hotel.

look to the left.

see those 23 girls. they give massages.

look to the right.

see those 34 girls. they give massages too.

dont like any of them? dont want a girl in your room? want a "real" massage joint with happy ending..

ok.

turn to the left, walk 25 yards. see that haitiana sitting down handing you a paper and offering you a massage. she's great, do it.

or, turn around, walk the other direction. 12 yards. see that girl across the street in the door way with those papers in her hand.. there ya go. one of the best in the city.

enjoy.

If only everything in life was so simple:wink:

Kaiju
11-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the info DRCowboy. I'm looking forward to getting down there.

Kaiju