PDA

View Full Version : VIP in Boca Chica ?

MisterPink
11-13-2010, 11:39 PM
Most girls in BC are scunks. Those very few who are not - are lazy and do not want nor know how to please a man. Both street`s and in those three casas that I am aware of - Play Boy, in front of El Candil and close to Pit Bull.

Does any better places exist in BC? For better and cleaner clients.

MrHappy
11-14-2010, 08:24 AM
Most girls in BC are scunks. Those very few who are not - are lazy and do not want nor know how to please a man. Both street`s and in those three casas that I am aware of - Play Boy, in front of El Candil and close to Pit Bull.

Does any better places exist in BC? For better and cleaner clients.

Tell us something we didn't already know ages ago...

Jonew1
11-14-2010, 08:31 AM
Tell us something we didn't already know ages ago...

im glad i never went to this place.... i have heard so much bad stuff about it ..... sounds like a complete waste of time

vdogger
11-14-2010, 08:39 AM
It was a good place...years ago.

JD426
11-14-2010, 11:43 AM
It was a good place...years ago.
When Bruhaha Disco which was a smaller version of Classicos was open, it was an AWESOME place.. Esp since Hilton Hamaca AI is right up that hill,you had the best of both worlds all in one spot. AI Safely & all you can eat & drink, option to upgrage to 6th floor VIP area, nice beach, nice mellow disco INSIDE the AI, and crazy puta disco on the strip. t'was Long time ago.

SeaWeed
11-14-2010, 02:47 PM
It was a good place...years ago.it was like what Sosua is today
but not anymore and there still are plenty of half decent Chicas to be had there
cause you have some real lookers that come in for the weekends