PDA

View Full Version : JUST GOT BACK! 4-13 serious withdrawrals already TRIP REP

Sosua PARTYBOY
04-14-2005, 04:31 PM
First off Boca is ALIVE!! And much more enjoyable.....than in december of 04

less hustlers nagging....and theives lurking, Its like the cops sprayed a big can of off an killed all the pesty mosquitos... Some always survive though.

Day one....... Me an 3 bros Hit Burbujas around 1 am.... Since its are 1st appearance we know and the chicas Know this will set the pricing for the entire trip..... After tonight they will all know what we paid for who and what.... Believe me they all talk about every little detail...its to their advantage.

We were happy with 1,000 rd todo la N... So we shrugged off the usuall 2500.. 2,000 bull and got our rate..

My chica on night one actually grabbed me and said she could care less about how much... Winning approach!! although she didn't go for the 500 I jokingly offered..

She was a champ with a dam crazy funny personality... I got mad vids of her deap throating, bouncing on the bed and singing reggaton at the same time.... real firecracker. We named her "You no speak shit" because she kept screaming it at my friends in a funny wacky way.

Cool shit this chic was even took control of the cam hrself numerous times.

My boy started off his first night kinda slow 3 girls one after the other...lol I can't hang like that but he only sped up from there, he must of hit 30-40 through the week

My boy "blonde" actually hated the whole trip FAG! cuddled with the same ugly chica every night .... she even complained he wasn't giving her "the bananna" as she called it.

Let me know if any-1's interested in day 2 on top off that all question are
welcome... later 4 know

el_papi_chew_low
04-14-2005, 04:38 PM
First off Boca is ALIVE!! And much more enjoyable.....than in december of 04

l We were happy with 1,000 rd todo la N... So we shrugged off the usuall 2500.. 2,000 bull and got our rate..

I got mad vids of her deap throating, bouncing on the bed and singing reggaton at the same time.... real firecracker.

My boy started off his first night kinda slow 3 girls one after the other...lol I can't hang like that but he only sped up from there, he must of hit 30-40 through the week

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boca is a smooka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see some pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sosua PARTYBOY
04-14-2005, 04:41 PM
I got all the pics in tmy boys cam... i will post them but it will def. take a day or two.

Bug Boy
04-14-2005, 06:48 PM
I'm glad to hear that you had a good time!!! :D

If you have more stories, I would love to hear them. There's definitely not enough on Boca Chica here.

-Helpmann

knotty
04-14-2005, 07:19 PM
We named her "You no speak shit"

you had me rolling with that one. lets hear some more of your excursion.

Sosua PARTYBOY
04-15-2005, 10:47 AM
OK what else.... sat??? Remington palace.... = upscale clothes on burbujas chicas for more money and a much more boring atmosphere...

My boy "mouth" (pretty boy who never shuts up) pays a whopping 4,000 rd for a companion.......ripped!!! His own fualt though since we had one chica agree to go with me and my buddy (the 3-4 chica a night guy) for 1,000 a piece. We passed though

Mouth claims he hit it raw dog in the morning this bitch was pretty fine though..... wonder if he's tellin the truth.

That night I grabbed " you no speek shit" and told her to pick a friend to take with us.... she picked a kinda normal, kinda plain lookin light skin hatian ( i think) with a big perfect rock solid ass... Her only good feature.. We did the three some thing,,, can you believe i am sitting here right now trying to figure out if i had two threesomes that week or one!! I think it was definetely two because i remember a good exp. and a bad. Well i remeber this one for now "the bad one" A lot of drinkin, dancin in the room...radio blaring reggeaton.. ahh yes.. i think it was 1..both good and bad, Blow jobs were cool bbbj the girls switched back and forth between movie star and photographer...One girl would work and the other filmed. THE BAD PART....THE CONDOM EXCHANGE PROGRAM!!! I hated this what a waste of time. And solid ass chica was being picky about positons....

One cool thing while i was pounding solid ass chica missionary style, "you no speak shit" was literaly jumping on my back, using her hands to push my ass into the other chic and ridinding my ass like a horse while i was whaling away.......that girls is one party animal definetly made my trip.

OH yeah Helpman I tried the carrot thing..... I was promising chicas my radio, cologne, discman, they all did get real excited... i told them when i left i would give it to them........ somehow I came home with all of it though. My intentions were good but obviously i am not going lookin for chicas to give gifts to my last day. Next time i will bring things to give on the spot.

I got pics in my e-mail ...any tips on how to get them in a post??

el_papi_chew_low
04-15-2005, 11:04 AM
I got pics in my e-mail ...any tips on how to get them in a post??

Great report ... try www.photobucket.com and load you pics there, then you can post the pics from photobucket to here by copying and pasting the img link in your post on I.S.O.C.

Mr Chocha Man
04-15-2005, 11:12 AM

:shock: :shock: :shock:

How much money did he drop on 30-40 chicas?

Sosua PARTYBOY
04-15-2005, 11:28 AM

:shock: :shock: :shock:

How much money did he drop on 30-40 chicas?

Couldn't give an exact number but standard rate was 1,000 rd whats that like 40 american... Some got a little extra for good performance or behavior... and some i think were cheaper due to him and "Mouth" swaping chics alot.

Which reminds me the very first chica even before burbujus on day 1 was a deal ... they swaped her for probably 2,000 rd and after she wnted to get nailed by all of us for free!!! she was playing all kinds of games stripiing...pullin my dick out and goin to work FREE.... i wasn't into it though because I was waitin for her to demand money and i was payin for 3rds. But she never did. good girl

Back to the question.... the total trip Ran him 3,500....US 500 on clothes 360 on hotel... the rest food, boose, bitches....flight not included we paid 2 months ago. Mine ran about 2,700. W/ no clothes, much less chicas and 3 times the boose... yes i get fucked up... but i can still walk talk dance fight and fuck.

Sosua PARTYBOY
04-15-2005, 12:11 PM
Thanx Bro....PICS...

Not my best but who knows whats up with LE round here..

Chica 1
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/PARTYBOY12345/littlems4-05.jpg

CHICA 1
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/PARTYBOY12345/littlemsbackview.jpg

CHICA 2
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/PARTYBOY12345/littlemschicBC4-05.jpg

CHICA 3
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/PARTYBOY12345/toughchica.jpg

continentalmike
04-15-2005, 12:17 PM
Thanks for posting!

Good work on the pics... nice chica's or so they seem.. did they give good service?

will_blueprint
04-15-2005, 12:24 PM
chicas 2 ass is nice. Nice pics man.

Sosua PARTYBOY
04-15-2005, 12:59 PM
I am out for the weekend boys......... But yeah thye were some cool bitches......

We are about there age and our looks and style almost fit as boyfriend material........if it were thet real world, and not playland with 40$ hoes...
But anyway we get along real good with them,,, always makin them laugh and shit so the service is as close to it gets to the real deal...the way they act is no different then the white girls in the clubs here.....laughin,dancin,drinkin,blowin hoes

I had one chica tell my boy to get every-1 together in our room tp party, dance, drink.... He was like how much?? she yelled No money, money is shit, party, party... yes in english. But i got here pretty shit faced at burbujus to begin with..... All my chicas i pick i chill for a couple hour with at the club, get them drunk, make them laugh......soon they act very different than if you go for the business deal aproach. I think?

kammakaze1
04-15-2005, 02:45 PM
boca chica is not dead people and partyboy is living proof!..

knotty
04-15-2005, 04:25 PM
like the pics, especially the last one. reminds me of shorty from around the way.

Bug Boy
04-15-2005, 06:50 PM
CHICA 2
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/PARTYBOY12345/littlemschicBC4-05.jpgShe has a nice ass!!

-Helpmann

WSJ3
04-15-2005, 07:00 PM
Thanx Bro....PICS...

Not my best but who knows whats up with LE round here..

Chica 1
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/PARTYBOY12345/littlems4-05.jpg

CHICA 1
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/PARTYBOY12345/littlemsbackview.jpg

CHICA 2
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/PARTYBOY12345/littlemschicBC4-05.jpg

CHICA 3
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/PARTYBOY12345/toughchica.jpg

Thats true...but I appreciate that you are still posting trip reports.

gdogg
04-16-2005, 10:23 AM
Good PartyBoy, especially on the prices! Thanks.
:twisted:

JDR
04-16-2005, 10:25 AM
This country is ALIVE!!!! Tonto proved it last night with his two friends.

tomgueguen
04-16-2005, 08:33 PM
Partyboy,

seems that i can't see the pics.
could you repost dem not as a link but directly?
thanks!

Sosua PARTYBOY
04-19-2005, 07:31 AM
Partyboy,

seems that i can't see the pics.
could you repost dem not as a link but directly?
thanks!

Sorry bro.... i don't know how or want to learn... evry-1 else seems to be ok, just keep tryin.. you'll get it.

Wsj3...... You got me a bit confused, but I will post no matter what if i get in trouble for something this small... Ohwell, i still can't even figure out if i am actually doing anything on the board which may have concequences.

One way or the other this board has helped quite a few stay out of trouble and become aware of alot of different things that would have to have been learned the hardway.

Sosua PARTYBOY
04-19-2005, 08:36 AM
I Think i am done with the trip report for that week.... you guys obviously get the feel of what the week was like....plus once the pics are up who reads anything after that anyway....

I did want to clear one thing up, Last friday i could not figure out whether i had 1 or 2 threesomes..... After an all day debate in my head i settled on 1........ I went out that night and my boys clued me in to the fact i had 2!!! thus refreshing my memory...

That is hillarious and mind boggling to me... that a trip could be that good I could forget how many times i was in a bed with more than 1 woman...

Amazing DR, 3rd World, what ever you call theese countries are a gift I would not want to live with out.

sailor02
04-24-2005, 10:35 AM
Hey Partyboy2:

I was happy to read about your recent trip to BC. I was there in mid Feb, and had a good time, but not as active as your recent trip. Where did you stay in BC? Would you recommend this place to others?

Thanks for the info..Happy mongering and be safe, Sailor02 :?:

moshy2k
04-24-2005, 08:37 PM
Excellent report. I might have to try Boca on my next visit...

Sosua PARTYBOY
04-26-2005, 11:04 AM
Hey Partyboy2:

I was happy to read about your recent trip to BC. I was there in mid Feb, and had a good time, but not as active as your recent trip. Where did you stay in BC? Would you recommend this place to others?

Thanks for the info..Happy mongering and be safe, Sailor02 :?:

I may get bashed for this advice but its the ONLY way to do BC now.

First off i stayed at Zapata...nice,small, unlimeted amt. of chicas allowed... and Roberto (25yrs owners kid) Added an great bonus by bringing us to SD all the time in his own whip. Yeah we hooked him up a bit.

BUT...... every meal in BC now is a 20-30 dollar meal.
for one person w/ a few sodas, no liquer and including 26% tax plus a small tip.

So two meals a day 50 us dollars and me I drink like a fish.... beers are 2.- a pop and mix drinks a bit more... So what i am saying is AI oh no!!! the forbidden word

But for 80us a night the luxury and security are a must. The food is horrible but free along with the boose and possibly the women.... So it pays for itself.

No chicas alowed in th AI so now We need a second hotel.... this is where Zapata or El Candire come in.

The reality is BC and possibly the DR is no longer cheap. The only deal you get is on the women.

Thank you bush for destroying the american dollar