PDA

View Full Version : Jealous puta!!

MisterPink
11-14-2010, 09:43 PM
A very nice looking 18 year old street walker with a very nice boobs and face and everything between and behind says that she is VERY jealous and will kill if sees talking with some other woman.

Should it be taken as a concern? For herself she says it is just her job, not of my fucking business.

vewdew
11-14-2010, 09:44 PM
tell her to take a hike, drama will unfold if you dont take care of business.

GrandePadre
11-14-2010, 10:06 PM
Man you need to set her strait real quick. Don't let them get the upper hand on you. If you are going to see her again make it known up front that you are going to see other chicas if she don't like it she can kick rocks.

Seville
11-14-2010, 10:14 PM
Man you need to set her strait real quick. Don't let them get the upper hand on you. If you are going to see her again make it known up front that you are going to see other chicas if she don't like it she can kick rocks.

Why would you want to see her again. That would be kinda dumb don't you think? Hundreds of thousands of chicas on this island. Why deal with any major drama or put up with any over-the-top bullshit. So you decide to keep seeing her and three weeks from now she does some major league dumb shit involving you. Who's fault would that be, given your advance notification?

vewdew
11-14-2010, 10:16 PM
I second that Robert :)

GrandePadre
11-14-2010, 10:18 PM
Why would you want to see her again. That would be kinda dumb don't you think? Hundreds of thousands of chicas on this island. Why deal with any major drama or put up with any over-the-top bullshit. So you decide to keep seeing her and three weeks from now she does some major league dumb shit involving you. Who's fault would that be, given your advance notification?

I am just saying. People are not rational human beings all the time. Lord knows I have done things against my better judgement. I was just trying to cover all the bases. Never said he should or shouldn't, that is his decision to make. Like Bell Biv, Devoe said, "Never trust a big butt and a smile". But hey I like crazy chics.

Seville
11-14-2010, 10:29 PM
I am just saying. People are not rational human beings all the time. Lord knows I have done things against my better judgement. I was just trying to cover all the bases. Never said he should or shouldn't, that is his decision to make. Like Bell Biv, Devoe said, "Never trust a big butt and a smile". But hey I like crazy chics.

Been there and done that. I remember one time I invited a guy to meet me for dinner and he accepted and then stiffed me. And, against my better judgement, I invited him again with the same result. :wink:

GrandePadre
11-14-2010, 10:33 PM
Been there and done that. I remember one time I invited a guy to meet me for dinner and he accepted and then stiffed me. And, against my better judgement, I invited him again with the same result. :wink:

You are starting to sound as bad as Weyland and his 13 pesos. :D

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
11-14-2010, 11:14 PM
A very nice looking 18 year old street walker with a very nice boobs and face and everything between and behind says that she is VERY jealous and will kill if sees talking with some other woman.

Should it be taken as a concern? For herself she says it is just her job, not of my fucking business.

Hold on! She might as well check herself into prison now- a streetwalking whore who expects her johns to be with noone else but her?!?
She needs to get her head examined. Can anyone say "abandonment issues"?

The Sage
11-15-2010, 01:10 AM

I was going to provide some advice here, but then I decided that the question itself provided the answer for the OP. You're in a little too deep my friend. Time to take a time out to reflect on what this relationship isn't.

MrHappy
11-15-2010, 08:16 AM
I was going to provide some advice here, but then I decided that the question itself provided the answer for the OP. You're in a little too deep my friend. Time to take a time out to reflect on what this relationship isn't.

I'd say a couple of cents short of a dollar........

weyland
11-15-2010, 08:28 AM
You are starting to sound as bad as Weyland and his 13 pesos. :D
That is an outrageous libel. Do you seriously think I would make an issue of 13 pesos? How cheap do you think I am?

It was actually 19 pesos and came to 20 after adding interest for late payment. I think you will agree that is a different matter altogether.

Kevy
11-15-2010, 08:50 AM
That is an outrageous libel. Do you seriously think I would make an issue of 13 pesos? How cheap do you think I am?

It was actually 19 pesos and came to 20 after adding interest for late payment. I think you will agree that is a different matter altogether.

Quite right, a different matter altogether.

In answer to how cheap do I think you are, if I said, not as cheap as Jimmy, would that make you feel better?:)

Hunter
11-15-2010, 08:53 AM
Quite right, a different matter altogether.

In answer to how cheap do I think you are, if I said, not as cheap as Jimmy, would that make you feel better?:)

Yeah Weyland would at least splurge for a soapie in Pattaya if he was there :p:p

greydread
11-15-2010, 09:03 AM

Diffuse the situation. Pass her to your friends.

By the time everybody's done fucking her who's she gonna be jealous of?

jacknback
11-15-2010, 10:19 AM

I agree whole heartedly.

DASBOOTY
11-16-2010, 03:56 PM
I have gone out with some putas that have displayed subtle signs of jealousy:

After going out two nights in a row with a chica she says to me "I am sure that you will probably be going out with other chicas after tonight."

Another chica I went out with says to me "why were you talking to that girl?" (and this was before we had even sessioned).

After sessioning with a chica at a rent-by-the-hour room late in the night I had to catch my plane the next morning and she says to me "you are going straight back to your hotel, aren't you?"

This just shows me that a lot these chicas are really sweet, normal, everyday girls that enjoy being with a guy that treats them well, with respect, and gives them their undivided attention. Sure, eventually I am going to pay them to bang their bones, but I find that somestimes it really pays dividends to take the time to converse with them and get to know them a little bit before the deed. Like giving them the 'boy friend experience'.

Just another reason why I dig Dominicanas (putas and non-putas).

TONYTNT40
11-16-2010, 04:04 PM

Whores dont want you spending your money with other whores. They want you spending all of it with them They play the jealousy game to bully, you into spending all your money with them. Why should they go out and have to find a new John every night, when can bully some guys into giving them money every nght.I've seen it happen many times, it actually works.

Hoseman
11-16-2010, 04:11 PM
Manthey get over that shit real quick

Hoseman
11-16-2010, 04:12 PM
Whores dont want you spending your money with other whores. They want you spending all of it with them They play the jealousy game to bully, you into spending all your money with them. Why should they go out and have to find a new John every night, when can bully some guys into giving them money every nght.I've seen it happen many times, it actually works.exactly

Maretti
11-16-2010, 04:37 PM

I just wonder why she thinks she owns you. Probably contact information was exchanged and you call her once in a while.
I think that bad things start to happen when we forget who they are and we start to treat them how we'd like them to be, by doing so, we mark ourselves as "desperate targets". They understand that the only reason why we keep in touch with them is because we don't have someone close by to keep us busy, entertain us.
I might be wrong but using myself as a model, I know that most of the time, like 100% of the time, we attract what happens to us. Just remember who she is and who you are.
Be safe!

JD426
11-16-2010, 05:17 PM
Whores dont want you spending your money with other whores. They want you spending all of it with them They play the jealousy game to bully, you into spending all your money with them. Why should they go out and have to find a new John every night, when can bully some guys into giving them money every nght.I've seen it happen many times, it actually works.

I also agree with TONYTNT40 on this one, its more of a bullying tactic than anything else. On a recent trip one chica was texting me like 10X per day ( " im so lonely, I miss you, why dont you call back me bla bla bla" ) , cause she saw me with another chica, her ex best friend no less. She didnt have the guts to confront me in person which she could easily have done at the bar we were hanging it out in the open , but she was apparantly tracking my every move, and too lazy to go get another customer, or just jealous that her ex best friend was now gettting paid and not her.
I ignored every message, and amazingly when I left wown, her texts of "loneliness" stopped as well. Just do you thing. Dont let them run your schedual.