PDA

View Full Version : Jimmydr and Tonto....

JDR
04-15-2005, 07:13 PM
Well Tonto came by The palace with two chicas from Santo Domingo. We went on to the beach where we hung. These two are slim and short. Just like I like them. We moved onto Aventura from there where we swam and mine warmed up fast. Back to Sosua for coffee at Baileys and now we are at The Field of Dreams. We just finished swimming. More to come.

She was fun until it was sex time. DEAD FUCK. I gave her 1,000 for the 6 hours she was hanging out.

gdogg
04-16-2005, 09:04 AM
Glad you two hooked up. Tonto is cool. He came WITH two chicas? Yes, Tonto is the man!!
8)

JDR
04-16-2005, 09:05 AM
Glad you two hooked up. Tonto is cool. He came WITH two chicas? Yes, Tonto is the man!!
8)

He brought a spare. :D

continentalmike
04-16-2005, 09:10 AM
Well Tonto came by The palace with two chicas from Santo Domingo. We went on to the beach where we hung. These two are slim and short. Just like I like them. We moved onto Aventura from there where we swam and mine warmed up fast. Back to Sosua for coffee at Baileys and now we are at The Field of Dreams. We just finished swimming. More to come.

She was fun until it was sex time. DEAD FUCK. I gave her 1,000 for the 6 hours she was hanging out.

You're lsipping Jimmy.. she got great company for 6 hours.. you paid for the transportation, for drinks and food and yet you paid RD$ 1,000 for a lousy fuck :shock:

JDR
04-16-2005, 09:12 AM

You're lsipping Jimmy.. she got great company for 6 hours.. you paid for the transportation, for drinks and food and yet you paid RD$ 1,000 for a lousy fuck :shock:

No he paid for all her food and drinks and transportation. I came along for the ride and she was fun in the pools. Thats what the 1,000 was for. Sex was worthless. :(

Tonto4
04-17-2005, 10:05 PM

No he paid for all her food and drinks and transportation. I came along for the ride and she was fun in the pools. Thats what the 1,000 was for. Sex was worthless. :(

Sorry Allessandra didn't do the job Jimmy :cry: Oh well these are relatively inexperienced girls and YMMV. Some times I am happy fucking a young, fresh hot looking girl even if she isn't the best performer as is often the case. Young good looking and sexy is a rare trifecta. She was excellent, well good enough, when I fucked her that night . . . who knows why? Maybe you opened her up and I got the benefit :lol:

I gave her $50 and everyone went home happy. Its nice to get a chica that has some hot little friends she'll turn you on to and I want to keep the pipeline open during these times of street crackdowns and busts in BC.

It was a great day for me. Thanks for showing me around at the beach and Aventura. It was the highlight of a great trip. :D BTW, Anyeri has all the negatives and only left 2 pics of the two of them :( . . . post a picture or two from Aventura.

JDR
04-18-2005, 08:34 AM

Sorry Allessandra didn't do the job Jimmy :cry: Oh well these are relatively inexperienced girls and YMMV. Some times I am happy fucking a young, fresh hot looking girl even if she isn't the best performer as is often the case. Young good looking and sexy is a rare trifecta. She was excellent, well good enough, when I fucked her that night . . . who knows why? Maybe you opened her up and I got the benefit :lol:

I gave her $50 and everyone went home happy. Its nice to get a chica that has some hot little friends she'll turn you on to and I want to keep the pipeline open during these times of street crackdowns and busts in BC.

It was a great day for me. Thanks for showing me around at the beach and Aventura. It was the highlight of a great trip. :D BTW, Anyeri has all the negatives and only left 2 pics of the two of them :( . . . post a picture or two from Aventura.

Had I given her what she wanted you would have got the same dead fish action. :(

No, Thank You for taking me around.