PDA

View Full Version : Best massage places in Sosua

QueGuapo
11-21-2010, 06:31 PM
Where are the best "massage" places in Sosua?
I think is the only think I have not done last time I was there and this time I really want to try...
Do they all give you full service on site or just blow job at the end of the massage?
I searched and I did not find anything recent on the board about the massage places..
Thx guys

SrSuerte
11-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Where are the best "massage" places in Sosua?
I think is the only think I have not done last time I was there and this time I really want to try...
Do they all give you full service on site?
I searched and I did not find anything recent on the board about the massage places..
Thx guys

You are right. It has not been talked about a lot lately. There are two places that were frequented more often than other. One place is right bye Secreast and Lou's Bar. The other one is on the same side of the street as Bailey's resturaunt and Banco Popular. The names of these two places are....M&M and the Other KiKa's. These are regular massage places and very good. There has been much debate on here about the prices and services. The other massage places like Belkis(?) give extra service but I have not experienced a good massage there.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=200218&highlight=KiKi

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=70598&highlight=massage

SrSuerte
11-21-2010, 06:56 PM
Suck shacks:
Fantacy massage past Passions near El Cobri hotel.

Belky's Next to Seabreeze, across from Bon Icecream.

QueGuapo
11-21-2010, 07:07 PM
Suck shacks:
Fantacy massage past Passions near El Cobri hotel.

Belky's Next to Seabreeze, across from Bon Icecream.

Thanks man, but these are just real massage places and no sex at all?

SrSuerte
11-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Thanks man, but these are just real massage places and no sex at all?

They give blow jobs.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=309450&highlight=suck+shack

malescan
11-22-2010, 11:56 AM
If you want a real massage not sex go down the hill by the back entrance to the resort...follow the street to your right...when you get to the corner there is a two story white building...by now the girls will be calling you ...500 rd for an hour....no sex on site but an awesome massage

QueGuapo
11-22-2010, 01:22 PM
If you want a real massage not sex go down the hill by the back entrance to the resort...follow the street to your right...when you get to the corner there is a two story white building...by now the girls will be calling you ...500 rd for an hour....no sex on site but an awesome massage

Thx, but I was really looking for the opposite: sex.
Just to try sex with the massueses

SeaWeed
11-22-2010, 03:17 PM
KiKa's gave one of the best massages I have ever had and it was only $500 Pesos

mikelodge
11-22-2010, 05:59 PM

Kika's is a legit one that is convenient on PC right by Lou's

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414af1fed9a5b61.jpg

DASBOOTY
11-22-2010, 09:59 PM
Thx, but I was really looking for the opposite: sex.
Just to try sex with the massueses

There are scads of hole-in-the-wall massage parlors where the chicas give complete massages (ie. wack your tack) in the general area between Sea Breezes and Baileys (on both sides of the street). Both Haitianas and Domincanas work in these places.

Outside of the Casa Marina Beach entrance there are two salons on the right-hand side of the street. The first one is above board (although they give good therapeutic massages) but in the salon next to it they give complete massages. My buddy went to this salon every day when we were down there in January.

Also, on 16 de Agosto street there is a place called Figaros (on the same side as the Sosua municipal building). When I was there in July 2009 there was a hot redhead named Emily working there. She offered me a massage and bj (1000 pesos) or massage, bj and lay (2000 pesos). I had the massage and bj. The bj was covered but she stripped down to just her panties and I felt her lovely firm titties and grabbed her ass while she worked on me. I walked by Figaros a few times when I was there last month but I did not see Emily. This place is worth checking out if you are looking for full-service.

DASBOOTY
11-22-2010, 10:05 PM

I totally agree.

I always frequent Kika's when in Sosua.

The masajistas there, Kika and Yanet, give outstanding therapeutic massages.

Amongst the best I have ever had.

Jonew1
11-22-2010, 11:00 PM
There are scads of hole-in-the-wall massage parlors where the chicas give complete massages (ie. wack your tack) in the general area between Sea Breezes and Baileys (on both sides of the street). Both Hatianas and Domincanas work in these places.

Outside of the Casa Marina Beach entrance there are two salons on the right-hand side of the street. The first one is above board (although they give good therapeutic massages) but in the salon next to it they give complete massages. My buddy went to this salon every day when we were down there in January.

Also, on 16 de Agosto street there is a place called Figaros (on the same side as the Sosua municipal building). When I was there in July 2009 there was a hot redhead named Emily working there. She offered me a massage and bj (1000 pesos) or massage, bj and lay (2000 pesos). I had the massage and bj. The bj was covered but she stripped down to just her panties and I felt her lovely firm titties and grabbed her ass while she worked on me. I walked by Figaros a few times when I was there last month but I did not see Emily. This place is worth checking out if you are looking for full-service.

im most definatly checking these places out in febuary... stories like this are giving me the itch...if a guy wanted liked the service from whatever chica was in the place can u take her back to your hotel or not?

DASBOOTY
11-22-2010, 11:43 PM
im most definatly checking these places out in febuary... stories like this are giving me the itch...if a guy wanted liked the service from whatever chica was in the place can u take her back to your hotel or not?

Yes, I have done this.

I had several complete massages (with hot oil) from a hot Haitiana chica named Jenny in a massage parlor located on the corner of Martinez and Duarte (almost across the street from Baileys restaurant).

I liked it so much I arranged for a full-sevice session with her at the rent-by-the-hour room hotel Calypso (I can't bring chicas to the resort that I stay at). I offered her 2000 pesos for the session and she gladly accepted. She speaks english (like most Haitianas I have met) so it was easy to arrange.

But if you want to arrange a session with a Domincana who works at one of these places then you will need to have basic conversational ability in Spanish (as almost all of the Domincanas I have met can't speak English worth a shit).

Also some of these girls work the clubs at night. The chica Emily at Figaros I have also seen her in Merengue club.

Happy hunting!

DRCowboy
11-23-2010, 07:01 AM
Kika's is a legit one that is convenient on PC right by Lou's

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414af1fed9a5b61.jpg)

I agree. Kika's is great. After breakfast I stop every morning for a massage. No hurry, long hour, deep massage.

Oh and when they say above the Shark Bar it is above. Follow the sign, turn right up the steps, turn right again and it's almost ABOVE the shary bar. Opens at 9:00. Kika is there on weekdays, Another young girl on weekends. Kika's is superior. For you cheep guys you can get 1/2 hour (medio) for 300 pesos. Back massage back of legs.