oh well guess I'm bringing my English-Spanish translator. :lol:

thanks dog

D_W_
04-16-2005, 01:19 AM
do most of the girls speak English ?? b/c my Spanish is not good at all. :oops:

No they don't.

thanks dog

A lot guys bring those and they seem to have fun with them. Trying to figure what each other says is fun. I know perfect spanish...and believe me it can be a drag.

gdogg
04-16-2005, 07:09 AM
do most of the girls speak English ?? b/c my Spanish is not good at all. :oops:

No they don't.

thanks dog

A lot guys bring those and they seem to have fun with them. Trying to figure what each other says is fun. I know perfect spanish...and believe me it can be a drag.

Yes, get a translator. But don't overpay. I've had my $19.95 version from Walmart for over a year now, and it works just fine...the chicas like it too, ask Monica!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/DR%20MARCH%202005/Mar1706.jpg

Bug Boy
04-16-2005, 09:16 AM
Why is it always mentioned that the guys should learn spanish to pick up the chicas. Why don't the chicas try to learn english to help improve their chances of employment. It seems a chica could learn english a lot easier than me trying to learn spanish. The chicas must be around english speaking persons everyday. Myself, I am lucky to get 3 weeks a year in a spanish speaking enviornment.

JDR
04-16-2005, 09:18 AM
Why is it always mentioned that the guys should learn spanish to pick up the chicas. Why don't the chicas try to learn english to help improve their chances of employment. It seems a chica could learn english a lot easier than me trying to learn spanish. The chicas must be around english speaking persons everyday. Myself, I am lucky to get 3 weeks a year in a spanish speaking enviornment.

There is no employment in this country for everyone. Every job is fully staffed everywhere.

Pana
04-16-2005, 09:21 AM
Because you can communicate with them and then may be you can get a freebie Im speaking for my self when I say I have gotten numerous of freebies because I speak spanish and after getting my nutt off I give 600RD just to be a nice guy.

Bug Boy
04-16-2005, 09:22 AM
There is no employment in this country for everyone. Every job is fully staffed everywhere.

LOL, The type of employment I mean is a job laying on your back with your legs open.

JDR
04-16-2005, 09:24 AM

LOL, The type of employment I mean is a job laying on your back with your legs open.

Why do they need to speak English?

Dick Dawson
04-16-2005, 09:25 AM

We're guests in their country. It's a majority Spanish speaking country. We in the USA want people to learn English when they come here. As to learing Spanish, you'd be surprised how much you can learn. It's not as hard as you think it is.

Pana
04-16-2005, 09:25 AM
These chicas are putas what do want to talk to them about? Save learning spanish if you want to pick up a regular girl.

continentalmike
04-16-2005, 09:26 AM
If you're here just to fuck.. point and click.. you don't need Spanish.. you'll pay over the odds though

If you're as an interested visitor you'll need Spanish.. simple as that.. for freebies.. you'll need Spanish

gdogg
04-16-2005, 09:27 AM
Because you can communicate with them and then may be you can get a freebie Im speaking for my self when I say I have gotten numerous of freebies because I speak spanish and after getting my nutt off I give 600RD just to be a nice guy.

EXACTLY!! I was wondering who this "Pana" fellow was until I did some research. What TAFKAR (the artist formerly known as Ronaldo) is saying is the absolute truth!
:wink:

Pana
04-16-2005, 09:28 AM
If you're here just to fuck.. point and click.. you don't need Spanish.. you'll pay over the odds though

If you're as an interested visitor you'll need Spanish.. simple as that.. for freebies.. you'll need Spanish
Exactly :wink: !!!

JDR
04-16-2005, 09:30 AM
I learned Spanish and now Soronji and I have these deep discussions. She is very smart. I love that girl.!!!! :D

Bug Boy
04-16-2005, 09:31 AM

In my case I might be prone to select a "date" who could speak a little english. Pay her a few extra pesos for extra companionship time. Maybe even take her with me on a day trip or even out to dinner. Sometimes it is nice to be in female company before doing the ficky ficky. Sure I could do the companionship thing in the states, but there is no guarantee of ficky ficky afterwards with the USA chicks.

JDR
04-16-2005, 09:33 AM

In my case I might be prone to select a "date" who could speak a little english. Pay her a few extra pesos for extra companionship time. Maybe even take her with me on a day trip or even out to dinner. Sometimes it is nice to be in female company before doing the ficky ficky. Sure I could do the companionship thing in the states, but there is no guarantee of ficky ficky afterwards with the USA chicks.

How about this idea. You hang with 2 or 3 other mongers with chicas and when you want English, you speak it with them. Afterwards to bang your chica. You are on the path to destruction. :(

Bug Boy
04-16-2005, 09:37 AM
We're guests in their country. It's a majority Spanish speaking country. We in the USA want people to learn English when they come here. As to learing Spanish, you'd be surprised how much you can learn. It's not as hard as you think it is.

True we are tourists in their country. If I were to decide to live there permanently I darn sure better learn spanish just like I feel anyone living in the USA should speak english. I wouldn't expect a tourist coming to the USA to learn english other than a few basic words.

In the USA if someone wants to sell a product in the spanish community they will learn how to communicate in spanish. So if the putas want to sell their body to an english speaking person than she should learn some english.

Bug Boy
04-16-2005, 09:41 AM
How about this idea. You hang with 2 or 3 other mongers with chicas and when you want English, you speak it with them. Afterwards to bang your chica. You are on the path to destruction. :(

JDR, I am a little confused about this statement. Please clarify so I can learn a little more about the world of mongering.

Dick Dawson
04-16-2005, 09:42 AM
True we are tourists in their country. If I were to decide to live there permanently I darn sure better learn spanish just like I feel anyone living in the USA should speak english. I wouldn't expect a tourist coming to the USA to learn english other than a few basic words.

In the USA if someone wants to sell a product in the spanish community they will learn how to communicate in spanish. So if the putas want to sell their body to an english speaking person than she should learn some english.

We are unique in the USA. We will cater to many other lanuages even thought we really don't have to. You're not going to find that same type of catering in most other countries.

gdogg
04-16-2005, 09:44 AM

JDR, I am a little confused about this statement. Please clarify so I can learn a little more about the world of mongering.

If you are in a place like Sosua, the ones who speak the most English are more likely to be the one's who try to rip you off.

Dick Dawson
04-16-2005, 09:44 AM

You can always stay at Blackbeards. Many of them speak some English there.

continentalmike
04-16-2005, 09:47 AM
herbf it actually quite simple.. yo're going to a country where the majority of the population has only had minimal education.. they can hardly write a sentence without major errors.. even when they finish 'highschool'.. for the most part they are not very used to picking up new languages to cater to their clients...

Also US clients aren't their only source of income.. ther are many Europeans going as well.. should they learn each language..

Bottom line.. if you want to enjoy the DR in the best possible way its best to speak some Spanish.. if you don't bring a translator.. if you don't speak any Spanish you will still have a good time..

I actually think selecting a girl that speaks some English is a good idea for you (form your posts).. just remember these girls are more prone to be hardcore whores and do not fall for their tricls.. and they will pull tricks on you if they find out you're new to the DR..

Now relax and enjoy your trip :D

JDR
04-16-2005, 09:49 AM

4 couples went away to Jarabaccoa. Three of us spoke some Spanish. At times we were with our chicas and at other times they were alone. There was always someone around to translate if needed. The chicas were at ease because they were in a group as well.

sicpup71
04-16-2005, 10:48 AM

thank god thats were i'm staying :lol: :D :lol:

Bug Boy
04-16-2005, 11:08 AM

thank god thats were i'm staying :lol: :D :lol:

Sicpup71 did you take a look at Hotel de Ventura? The vets here say it is close to Sosua in case you wanted to get away for a day. I have no idea on the number or quality of the chicas there, maybe some vets can fill you and I in.

http://www.aventura-hotel.com/

the_Jayman
04-16-2005, 11:14 AM
I don't think any of us have actually stayed there yet.

The joint is fairly new. It's probably about the same distance from Sosua Beach as Black Beards in the opposite direction. It looks nice.

I think I would try Billy's place (Field of Dreams) before I try this one.

http://www.insearchofchicas.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2016

http://www.insearchofchicas.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3187

sicpup71
04-16-2005, 11:30 AM
I don't think any of us have actually stayed there yet.

The joint is fairly new. It's probably about the same distance from Sosua Beach as Black Beards in the opposite direction. It looks nice.

I think I would try Billy's place (Field of Dreams) before I try this one.

http://www.insearchofchicas.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2016

http://www.insearchofchicas.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3187

thanks jay , would you have a link to Field of Dreams ?? or i think jimmydr said in a post about The Palace :?:

Kevy
04-16-2005, 11:41 AM
here is the link

http://fieldofdreams.20m.com/index.html

domfan
04-16-2005, 03:37 PM
rite, some hardcorers speak english, but the rest does very well french, hahahahaha, 69 is the word

vagabond
04-16-2005, 04:03 PM

He he, so you think it funcktions like this ? A poor uneducated Dominican girl sits and think if she will start to prostitute herself to earn some money, but shit ! I don't speak english ! Hm, I have to study english for a year first, and then I can start in the puta business.

BrooklynBeas
04-16-2005, 04:24 PM
How many times did we answer the question " do the chicas speak english" on this board... Im surprised this question got so many answers... You want advice... Get a happy hour... 2 girls... Let them speak all the spanish they like... You fuck them both and dont say anything... show them the bills you wanna pay them and go on from there...

Ram
04-16-2005, 04:28 PM
I have no spanish at all...trying to learn some now. I found that I did not need spanish in the least....maybe able to get lower prices if you speak spanish but the laugh and walk works in any language. :twisted:

...learn numbers!!

You can't understand what they are saying when they are sucking your dick or tossing the salad anyhow....just the way I like all my women, english or spanish. :D

Ram
04-16-2005, 04:28 PM
How many times did we answer the question " do the chicas speak english" on this board... Im surprised this question got so many answers... You want advice... Get a happy hour... 2 girls... Let them speak all the spanish they like... You fuck them both and dont say anything... show them the bills you wanna pay them and go on from there...

You are the man Beas!!!! That's what I am talking about!!!
:D

BrooklynBeas
04-16-2005, 04:31 PM

You are the man Beas!!!! That's what I am talking about!!!
:D

Thanks I try :D

Bug Boy
04-16-2005, 04:31 PM
Why do some people get so bent out of shape or have to respond with a sarcastic remark when someone asks a question that they do not know the answer to. If a post/reply seems ridiculous to you than why not ignore it and move on. A newbie is just that, someone who is new and may have many questions for which they have no answer.

BrooklynBeas
04-16-2005, 04:38 PM
Why do some people get so bent out of shape or have to respond with a sarcastic remark when someone asks a question that they do not know the answer to. If a post/reply seems ridiculous to you than why not ignore it and move on. A newbie is just that, someone who is new and may have many questions for which they have no answer.

Maybe a newbee should do a little research before asking a question that is answered all over this damn board... Why do i get bent out of shape... Ill tell you, because i put a lot of time and effort into this board in making it what it is today... I answer anything i can and this is one of the questions i have answered many many times before.... If your question was never asked or may have been asked a couple of times i would answr without a problem... I know it is hard to find things on here because it is so busy... But something like your question was covered many many many times in the past... Thanks and have a nice day :shock: :D

Ram
04-16-2005, 04:45 PM

herbf,
You have to get used to us here on this board, we tend to babble on and go off in weird tangents. Sometimes it does not even make sense but that is were the charm of the board comes in. If you read the posts each one has a bit of truth to them it is just we like to have a bit of fun. I was serious in the first part of my post and if you look at Beas there is truth to what he says.

Don't take our levity as us making fun, we are just having fun amoungst ourselves.

vagabond
04-16-2005, 04:47 PM
Sorry if I offended you.
I can give you a more serious answer. You actually wrote this:

"So if the putas want to sell their body to an english speaking person than she should learn some english."

In DR they don't learn english in the public school.
The girls that becomes putas, are usually from the lower classes, and have very little education, some of them can't even write and read.
Most of them are single mothers, and it's commen that they paying their mother to take care of their children.
Some of these girls picking up some words being with gringos, but it's not an option for them to actually attend to a schools or courses to learn english.

BrooklynBeas
04-16-2005, 04:47 PM

herbf,
You have to get used to us here on this board, we tend to babble on and go off in weird tangents. Sometimes it does not even make sense but that is were the charm of the board comes in. If you read the posts each one has a bit of truth to them it is just we like to have a bit of fun. I was serious in the first part of my post and if you look at Beas there is truth to what he says.

Don't take our levity as us making fun, we are just having fun amoungst ourselves.Yeah...What he said..... :D

Bug Boy
04-16-2005, 04:53 PM
I know it is hard to find things on here because it is so busy... But something like your question was covered many many many times in the past... Thanks and have a nice day :shock: :D

There is no doubt that a lot of answers are on this board somewhere, but so many threads run off topic you have to do a hell of a lot of reading and forum jumping to get the answer. I was searching for information on Hotel de Adventura, found the topic thru the search feature. After 3 replies the topic at hand changed to everything else but the subject at hand. Sometimes a subject can be found in several forums, but than again you have to search thru the off topic stuff.

I am not putting this board down. I think it has a lot of valuable information. I just think it could be cleaned up a little and purged of useless posts.

Just my 2 cents.

BrooklynBeas
04-16-2005, 05:28 PM
i understand where ur coming from... And i understand what you mean by useless posts... But so far most of the people here like the way things are going... I suppose you like it more then you dislike it because you are still here and your post count is on the rise...

el_papi_chew_low
04-16-2005, 05:35 PM
Herbf, we are all part of one big happy, distorted, perverted, cyber family ... after you've actually made a trip or 2 to the DR you will understand why we are like this.

BrooklynBeas
04-16-2005, 05:41 PM
just to show you guys how we keep this on topic (sarcastic)...

Papi-Chew.... Whats with the avatar... I can make out the tits but what is that pink thing on the top of it... Is that a tongue or what... can we see a full version of that somewhere... maybe in the B o D section. :D

el_papi_chew_low
04-16-2005, 05:49 PM
just to show you guys how we keep this on topic (sarcastic)...

Papi-Chew.... Whats with the avatar... I can make out the tits but what is that pink thing on the top of it... Is that a tongue or what... can we see a full version of that somewhere... maybe in the B o D section. :D

haha ... you know who that is ... that is the entire pic ... this was the set-up

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/blatino/naomi3.jpg

BrooklynBeas
04-16-2005, 05:54 PM
thats not the same picture... But i know who it is now... Its my WU novia... you bastard... brb i need to call her :twisted:

Bug Boy
04-16-2005, 06:07 PM
i understand where ur coming from... And i understand what you mean by useless posts... But so far most of the people here like the way things are going... I suppose you like it more then you dislike it because you are still here and your post count is on the rise...

TRUE!

Reel Deal
04-17-2005, 09:58 AM
I have found that you can still have game even with the language barrier, especially with an electronic translator.

I use it as a funny way to goof on each other, teaching her English as she teaches you Spanish. You just have to rely on non-verbal cues and body language to get it goin' on.

Some gals can be charmed even with the language barrier. You can make them WANT you, resulting in a freebie or greatly reduced financial deal...

el_papi_chew_low
04-17-2005, 10:21 AM
If you got game, you're ok. IMO the truely money hungry babes prefer monolinguistic mongers because to them it is soley a financial transaction and the less you can communicate - the less you can negotiate. Also, I think it makes it easier for them to have a distant intimate experience with you. When you pick up a hooker in the USA, do you want to talk a lot or fuck? It can be the same way in the DR.

Babes there are like babes all over. Women love to communicate. When you can kick it with them, they enjoy your company more. The more you bring to the table with your personality and style, the less you have to rely on money to pull a babe. If you are going there for str8 cash and carry, it probably doesn't make a difference if you only speak Chinese.

Its a sex-charged environment with plenty of women and boose. If you don't speak the language, you still have leverage through the forces of supply and demand. Even if you are not used to it, try to act like your used to being around pussy. In the DR, a fine woman is a dime a dozen - that is what everyone is used to. There's my 2 cents.

gdogg
04-17-2005, 01:26 PM
I have found that you can still have game even with the language barrier, especially with an electronic translator.

I use it as a funny way to goof on each other, teaching her English as she teaches you Spanish. You just have to rely on non-verbal cues and body language to get it goin' on.

Some gals can be charmed even with the language barrier. You can make them WANT you, resulting in a freebie or greatly reduced financial deal...

Yep. I have posted this many times. Hell, when I'm fluent, I'm still going to use a translator on occasion. It really is a spark! It's hard to explain, but I've literally had chicas jump my bones when I got a phrase or sentence correct. It's GREAT!
:twisted: :wink:

freakaccident
04-20-2005, 12:15 PM
I know maybe 10 words in Spanish. You don't need to know english. Point at your dick and say una mil ficky ficky.
Oh and if you want to piss the ugly ones off do like Jimmy does "Diez mil ficky ficky?" and when she says yes walk away.

continentalmike
04-20-2005, 01:32 PM
I know maybe 10 words in Spanish. You don't need to know english. Point at your dick and say una mil ficky ficky.
Oh and if you want to piss the ugly ones off do like Jimmy does "Diez mil ficky ficky?" and when she says yes walk away.

Or hold out your hand

DEPUTY DAWG
04-20-2005, 01:58 PM
Everything you old vets said to me before my trip was true. I studied some spanish before my trip very basic shit pimsluer lessons 1 thru 3 1/2 very shakey and thats with a translator and booklet. It depends on the person, I'm a social butterfly when it comes to being around women. It's never just pay and play. For me it's play, pay and play My trip would've been so much better if I spoke better spanish. But the effort I put forth was worth it because it told me alot about her if she's willing to work with me on my spanish. The ones that did........We had a great time!!!!!!!!!

el_papi_chew_low
04-28-2005, 10:12 AM

Dominican Schools Must Teach English - 4/27/05

SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic - All public elementary and secondary schools in the Dominican Republic will institute mandatory English classes by the next school year, the education secretary said Wednesday.

English will be taught for five hours a week in all grades beginning in September, Alejandrina German said.

In addition, one school from each district will be selected to participate in a pilot program for bilingual education. The program involves teaching mathematics, sciences, the arts, and physical education in English in the first nine grades, she said.

"We hope that with this program students will be able to contribute to their own social, economic, educational, and culture development as well as to that of their country," German said.

The United States and Britain are the Caribbean country's main trading partners, with about 87 percent of export revenue coming from sales to the United States.

Whore Mongers have been an increasingly important part of the economy in the Spanish-speaking nation of 8.8 million people.

About 1 million Dominicans live in the United States with Deisel shoes and tight pants.

BrooklynBeas
04-28-2005, 10:25 AM

Dominican Schools Must Teach English - 4/27/05

SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic - All public elementary and secondary schools in the Dominican Republic will institute mandatory English classes by the next school year, the education secretary said Wednesday.

English will be taught for five hours a week in all grades beginning in September, Alejandrina German said.

In addition, one school from each district will be selected to participate in a pilot program for bilingual education. The program involves teaching mathematics, sciences, the arts, and physical education in English in the first nine grades, she said.

"We hope that with this program students will be able to contribute to their own social, economic, educational, and culture development as well as to that of their country," German said.

The United States and Britain are the Caribbean country's main trading partners, with about 87 percent of export revenue coming from sales to the United States.

Whore Mongers have been an increasingly important part of the economy in the Spanish-speaking nation of 8.8 million people.

About 1 million Dominicans live in the United States with Deisel shoes and tight pants.

sorry i couldnt help myself haha

Billydv
04-29-2005, 06:59 PM
Although I have been to the DR only once I found that the little bit of Spanish I knew came in very handy, Since my trip in December I have practiced Spanish alot so that I can make the most out of my Dominican experience. If you want a little fun and romance which to me is part of the wonderfulness the DR offers, its tough to do if you dont speak at least a little Spanish. Its nice to be able to have a conversation over dinner with two sisters before you take them back to your room to do the wild thing!!!

freakaccident
04-29-2005, 07:02 PM
I downloaded that Pimsleaur shit again so maybe I wont be so dumb next time. I think Ill stick that cd in now. Maybe I can learn without actually trying. :lol:

Dick Dawson
04-29-2005, 07:07 PM
All you need is one lesson a day, every day.

bigfroggy1
04-29-2005, 07:08 PM
I used my spanish cd while driveing to and from work and it really helped :D

DEPUTY DAWG
04-29-2005, 07:08 PM
I downloaded that Pimsleaur shit again so maybe I wont be so dumb next time. I think Ill stick that cd in now. Maybe I can learn without actually trying. :lol:
You can but first put the bottle down and.........S-L-O-W-L-Y back away

freakaccident
04-29-2005, 07:23 PM
Perdon Senorita = Give me head now baby!

See Im learning
:lol:

the_Jayman
04-29-2005, 07:58 PM
Spanish is easy . . .

when the chica says somthing you don't understand, say si ! !

(then take a big ass gulp off your presidente) . . .

SI ! !
big ass gulp

cerveza por favor

SI
big ass gulp

SI ! !
big ass gulp

cerveza por favor

through in the ocasional "bueno" and you're good to go . . .

uno mil ficKy ficky ?

SI ! !

cerveza por favor

freakaccident
04-29-2005, 08:29 PM
Spanish is easy . . .

when the chica says somthing you don't understand, say si ! !

(then take a big ass gulp off your presidente) . . .

SI ! !
big ass gulp

cerveza por favor

SI
big ass gulp

SI ! !
big ass gulp

cerveza por favor

through in the ocasional "bueno" and you're good to go . . .

uno mil ficKy ficky ?

SI ! !

cerveza por favor

HAHAHAH!!!!!!!! I remember you guys telling me that. "The only words you need to know are Si and Bueno!!!" Heheheh!!! Memories

bandera
05-04-2005, 04:34 PM
Una cerveza mas bien fria por favor

(another really cold beer please)

Su sonrisa me enconta

(Your smile is enchanting)

Tu eres muy especial

(You are very special)

Mi Amor

(my love)

Te amo

(I - (the L word)- you

Te quiero
(I want you) another more physically passionate way of saying the L word

Te adoro
(I adore you)

En la boca sin condon
(In the mouth without condom)

Y de donde tu estabas por todo mi vida, mi amor

(My love, where have you been all my life)

Estoy muy feliz aqui en tus brasos
(I am very happy here in your arms)

Que bonita tu eres, mi amor
(you are so beautiful, my love)

Opa mai! que tuanis tu eres
(you are HOT) Not really an exact translation very hip hop slang

Ninguna vez voy a olvidarte
(I will never forget you)

Lo siento mi amor pero Western no sirve en Chicago
(I am sorry my love but Western Union does not offer service in Chicago)

Vamos a jugar marinos, yo soy el capitan del Exxon Valdis y tu eres el mar. Yo voy a poner aceite caliente en todo su cuerpo
(we are going to play sailor. I am the captain of the Exxon Valdis and you are the sea. I am going to spread warm oil all over your body)

Wow! what a romantic language. How can you resist not learning it...or applying it.

One very good way to learn to speaky el Spanglish is your TV. Enable subtitles and then change the language to Spanish.

The other is to go native, drop out for awhile and just hang out South of the Boarder. Or you could also move to Miami.

Also, it is not just the vocabulary but the accent too.

BrooklynBeas
05-04-2005, 08:08 PM
Una cerveza mas bien fria por favor

(another really cold beer please)

Su sonrisa me enconta

(Your smile is enchanting)

Tu eres muy especial

(You are very special)

Mi Amor

(my love)

Te amo

(I - (the L word)- you

Te quiero
(I want you) another more physically passionate way of saying the L word

Te adoro
(I adore you)

En la boca sin condon
(In the mouth without condom)

Y de donde tu estabas por todo mi vida, mi amor

(My love, where have you been all my life)

Estoy muy feliz aqui en tus brasos
(I am very happy here in your arms)

Que bonita tu eres, mi amor
(you are so beautiful, my love)

Opa mai! que tuanis tu eres
(you are HOT) Not really an exact translation very hip hop slang

Ninguna vez voy a olvidarte
(I will never forget you)

Lo siento mi amor pero Western no sirve en Chicago
(I am sorry my love but Western Union does not offer service in Chicago)

Vamos a jugar marinos, yo soy el capitan del Exxon Valdis y tu eres el mar. Yo voy a poner aceite caliente en todo su cuerpo
(we are going to play sailor. I am the captain of the Exxon Valdis and you are the sea. I am going to spread warm oil all over your body)

Wow! what a romantic language. How can you resist not learning it...or applying it.

One very good way to learn to speaky el Spanglish is your TV. Enable subtitles and then change the language to Spanish.

The other is to go native, drop out for awhile and just hang out South of the Boarder. Or you could also move to Miami.

Also, it is not just the vocabulary but the accent too.

Bandera, you have 2 posts and already I like you... You had two very good posts and your on your way to being well liked here... Good job buddy, Sure would love to hear some of your stories!! Welcome aboard!

RearWindow
05-04-2005, 08:35 PM
Bandera...very helpful And Funny!

Herbf...You really should get a grasp of at least rudimentary spanish ..not for the chicas, but for the inevitable problems that arise. Might keep you out of a jail cell one nite while policia "look" for translator.I'm not implying you would cause trouble, but a simple malentendido could get anyone of us there ( well except the King Monger). The DR doesn't give a crap about us in general, only the shysters and putas do.

the_Jayman
05-04-2005, 10:26 PM
Bandera is cool but I don't thing herb likes him :?

BrooklynBeas
05-04-2005, 10:28 PM
Bandera is cool but I don't thing herb likes him :?
hehe... I love this site and its so much better when your drinkin shots of captain morgan... Straight... Im out of coke! :(

Don Tomas
05-04-2005, 10:42 PM
hehe... I love this site and its so much better when your drinkin shots of captain morgan... Straight... Im out of coke! :(

Don't you have to work tomorrow!?!?!?!?

JD
05-05-2005, 01:04 AM
Bienvenidos a ISOC!

You had me rolling.

BrooklynBeas
05-05-2005, 08:18 AM

Don't you have to work tomorrow!?!?!?!?

Yes DT... Im at work now... passed out a lil drunk last night... Laptop on the floor next to my bed (i put it there but didnt shut down or anything... i feel fine now... No hang over... Tonight i may go out to a lounge cause its Cinco de Mayo and the latin hunnies should be out and about... Oh yeah, I have to work tomorrow also! :evil: