PDA

View Full Version : In Sosua Tomorrow | Questions

chitownpimp
11-25-2010, 09:04 PM
Hi Fellow Mongers, me and my wingman will be in Sosua tomorrow, I been reading all the information on the new laws, any drastic changes that I should know about? Is Classicos any different or the strip? Less chicas? Any precaucations we should take? Thanks for the info ISOC! Trip Report coming after my trip with pictures.

eldorob
11-25-2010, 10:09 PM
I would only say be careful. It's never a good idea to be publicly drunk down there, but I would follow that rule more closely now. Never know what's going to come at you and from whom - and you're a much bigger target when hammered. With the recent sweeps there might be more scams/strong arms going on.

And know where your money is at all times - locked up if you don't need it.

And go visit Passions to get us some pictures. I want to see the latest line up. Have a great trip.

blazaveli
11-25-2010, 11:50 PM
Hi Fellow Mongers, me and my wingman will be in Sosua tomorrow, I been reading all the information on the new laws, any drastic changes that I should know about? Is Classicos any different or the strip? Less chicas? Any precaucations we should take? Thanks for the info ISOC! Trip Report coming after my trip with pictures.

You should be aight... Me and my cew (7 deep) will be there next week. I'm touching down Tuesday. I intend to enjoy my second trip to Sosua regardless of everything being said

MisterPink
11-25-2010, 11:55 PM

Santo Domingo and Boca Chica def will be much wiser decision now from what I am seeing here now. Sosua is bad news to me.

vewdew
11-26-2010, 12:23 AM
You should be aight... Me and my cew (7 deep) will be there next week. I'm touching down Tuesday. I intend to enjoy my second trip to Sosua regardless of everything being said

Now thats the spirit :)

GrandePadre
11-26-2010, 12:23 AM
From all indications nothing has changed have fun and gives a TR

Peruchonyc
11-26-2010, 12:41 AM
I land in a couple of hours..just finish having a nice dinner with the family...my crew have been down there since last week and everything seems normal....I should be there by 1pm manana.....I will try to do a life report...but i dont promise nada.....:)

GrandePadre
11-26-2010, 02:43 AM
I land in a couple of hours..just finish having a nice dinner with the family...my crew have been down there since last week and everything seems normal....I should be there by 1pm manana.....I will try to do a life report...but i dont promise nada.....:)

Just let me know if that Seabreeze chica that you took video is there. That's all the TR I need.

gdogg
11-26-2010, 09:02 AM
Santo Domingo and Boca Chica def will be much wiser decision now from what I am seeing here now. Sosua is bad news to me.

Boca Chica? Negative! But since you're BCguy you may have connections that a non-BC regular would have.