PDA

View Full Version : The ''upside'' of chica persecution

Sidney
11-26-2010, 11:46 AM
Recently, I have been sessioning with a former gfe. She says the chicas have no work and are desperate. She was willing to take whatever money that I gave her. What a contrast from the past! This development is great for men that spend much time in Sosua.:smile:

Jimmydr
11-26-2010, 11:49 AM
Recently, I have been sessioning with a former gfe. She says the chicas have no work and are desperate. She was willing to take whatever money that I gave her. What a contrast from the past! This development is great for men that spend much time in Sosua.:smile:

It only took about 10 years, lets see how long it lasts.

JD426
11-26-2010, 11:57 AM
YEs perhaps, but the one downside now is you need to negotiating a firm price upfront, as the chicas will try to hit you up for more money after the act.
That didnt happen before, ifg you knew them, they were happy with going Rate, but now they try to squeeze you for more in the AM. They dont push too hard, esp if you know them, but they will try. Guy who lives there told me the same thing, girls hitting him up for more money in the AM, almost to the point of begging.
thats the Dominican mentality, since they have less customers now they want YOU (if they think you are a little soft) to make up the difference.
That shit turns me off.

Hoseman
11-26-2010, 02:34 PM
YEs perhaps, but the one downside now is you need to negotiating a firm price upfront, as the chicas will try to hit you up for more money after the act.
That didnt happen before, ifg you knew them, they were happy with going Rate, but now they try to squeeze you for more in the AM. They dont push too hard, esp if you know them, but they will try. Guy who lives there told me the same thing, girls hitting him up for more money in the AM, almost to the point of begging.
thats the Dominican mentality, since they have less customers now they want YOU (if they think you are a little soft) to make up the difference.
That shit turns me off.you got it J sometimes I leave 5 pesos on my table you would be suprised how many want that or I will give them 100 pesos for aq moto and they will still want change I tell them to stop and get it.

Tiger
11-26-2010, 02:37 PM
I am very anxious to finally find out for myself what's going on in Sosua these days. There has been many reports here latley about: fewer chicas, no hot chicas, police roundups, beach is dead, strip is dead, Classicos not very busy, prices are up, prices are down, Passions not fun anymore, ugly chicas and the new CMP, etc.................

A couples more days and I will find out for myself!! YEAH!! lol

Hoseman
11-26-2010, 02:41 PM
It appears to be up and down.I guess we will see this Month. Day time and early evening is not as good as it was.I guess Dec. will tell.

Hoseman
11-26-2010, 02:49 PM
It still beats most places if you are coimng from the stetes as far as prices ,convience and chicas.

SeaWeed
11-26-2010, 02:56 PM
I am very anxious to finally find out for myself what's going on in Sosua these days. There has been many reports here latley about: fewer chicas, no hot chicas, police roundups, beach is dead, strip is dead, Classicos not very busy, prices are up, prices are down, Passions not fun anymore, ugly chicas and the new CMP, etc.................

A couples more days and I will find out for myself!! YEAH!! lol

In a couple days I will findthink a lot of us are looking forward to your report Tiger as well as others....so we know what the heck is going on there......
though I don't think we'll know what's exactly in Sosua future until after Dec 3rd

Aren
11-26-2010, 03:37 PM
Totally disagree, there is no "upside" for us or the chicas. Of course the middlemen and chulos and casa owners will get rich. But the prices will have to go up for them to get their cut.

There will be less chicas, less choice for us, more competition for hotties. Those available probably have already sucked 10 guys before your turn comes.

Ah, and let's not forget the police who get a lot of power, extortion money and free BJ, banging (up) chicas in the slammer.

A lot of downside if you ask me....

princepointe
11-26-2010, 04:06 PM
Totally disagree, there is no "upside" for us or the chicas. Of course the middlemen and chulos and casa owners will get rich. But the prices will have to go up for them to get their cut.

There will be less chicas, less choice for us, more competition for hotties. Those available probably have already sucked 10 guys before your turn comes.

Ah, and let's not forget the police who get a lot of power, extortion money and free BJ, banging (up) chicas in the slammer.

A lot of downside if you ask me....

I'm not for any form of persecution but I think in this situation it doesn't hurt US that much. First off Dominicans look alike in general so the lower numbers wouldn't really mean lower quality. Second, most of the girls in Sosua are from somewhere else so why not go there. Hooties is Sosua? Hmmmmmmmm. It's p4p, not exactly competition. Man with the Peso's wins.

JuanElGriego
11-26-2010, 04:19 PM
I'm not for any form of persecution but I think in this situation it doesn't hurt US that much. First off Dominicans look alike in general so the lower numbers wouldn't really mean lower quality. Second, most of the girls in Sosua are from somewhere else so why not go there. Hooties is Sosua? Hmmmmmmmm. It's p4p, not exactly competition. Man with the Peso's wins.

First off, this is probably the single funniest thing i have ever read on this board!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Secondly, thank goodness it wasn't a white dude that said it.

Thirdly, WTF are you talking about?????????

Seriously dude, you seem like a nice enough guy, but you've made ONE trip to the DR and it was to Sosua. You're in really no position to make any sort of generalisation about a place you honestly really know nothing about. I'm thinking after your next trip where you're supposed to be going to some other parts that you'll have a different take.

Thanks for the laugh though. :iconTU:

Jimmydr
11-26-2010, 04:20 PM
First off, this is probably the single funniest thing i have ever read on this board!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:iconTU:

This wins the 2010 award.

princepointe
11-26-2010, 04:37 PM

Secondly, thank goodness it wasn't a white dude that said it.

Thirdly, WTF are you talking about?????????

Seriously dude, you seem like a nice enough guy, but you've made ONE trip to the DR and it was to Sosua. You're in really no position to make any sort of generalisation about a place you honestly really know nothing about. I'm thinking after your next trip where you're supposed to be going to some other parts that you'll have a different take.

Thanks for the laugh though. :iconTU:

hahahaha. Seriously? I can't believe that Dominican women look alike? I don't need to be Officemgr to see that. Secondly, my generalization is my own. If you don't like it then keep it moving. Because people don't write trip reports about every nut they bust doesn't mean they aren't going places you have no clue about. For some people this board isn't life. Selective information my friend. But I digress, it has nothing to do with my skin color or whatever you were alluding to, my perception is my perception or should I wait for you to tell me when I can have an opinion?

Jimmydr
11-26-2010, 04:45 PM
hahahaha. Seriously? I can't believe that Dominican women look alike? I don't need to be Officemgr to see that. Secondly, my generalization is my own. If you don't like it then keep it moving. Because people don't write trip reports about every nut they bust doesn't mean they aren't going places you have no clue about. For some people this board isn't life. Selective information my friend. But I digress, it has nothing to do with my skin color or whatever you were alluding to, my perception is my perception or should I wait for you to tell me when I can have an opinion?

I guess all New Yorkers would look alike to you as well.:confused:

princepointe
11-26-2010, 04:50 PM
I guess all New Yorkers would look alike to you as well.:confused:

Yeah, especially the old ones. lol. There is no way your really trying to compare one of the most diverse places on the planet to DR. I'm asking you honestly. If you randomly pick 10 Dominican women and lined them up side by side then you wouldn't have an easy time picking out likenesses? Not even just Dominican but people in general in places where there hasn't been a lot of racial mixing. Hell you just got back from Thailand.

Jimmydr
11-26-2010, 04:51 PM
Yeah, especially the old ones. lol. There is no way your really trying to compare one of the most diverse places on the planet to DR. I'm asking you honestly. If you randomly pick 10 Dominican women and lined them up side by side then you wouldn't have an easy time picking out likenesses? Not even just Dominican but people in general in places where there hasn't been a lot of racial mixing. Hell you just got back from Thailand.

Every single Thai looked different to me. Line up 10 Dominicans and they too will all look different as well.

Line up 50 Texans and they all look the same but thats cause of all the inbreeding.:eek::D

princepointe
11-26-2010, 05:04 PM
Every single Thai looked different to me. Line up 10 Dominicans and they too will all look different as well.

Line up 50 Texans and they all look the same but thats cause of all the inbreeding.:eek::D

lol. Well said sir. You got me there. lol

ilikenyacional
11-26-2010, 05:14 PM

Are you joking ? or drunk ??? :eek:

slim26
11-26-2010, 05:23 PM
Are you joking ? or drunk ??? :eek:

Yeah, bruh U obvisouly know little about the DR... They are very well mixed... Taino, black, spainard and other european peoples... The Dominican Republic is considered to be at least 70% multi-racial... Contrary to popular belief, there isnt a "dominican" look..

DMV
11-26-2010, 05:34 PM
"First off Dominicans look alike in general" :rolleyes:

"So the lower numbers wouldn't really mean lower quality." :rolleyes:

Really? I just had to shake my head on this one. I don't know which part was more silly or sad.

Sounds like something Shara Palin would say.

mho
11-26-2010, 05:56 PM
There might be some upside but as a whole, I do not see it. The persecution could keep the less hardcore and the "curious" girls away, especially at the time of the year when they need the money the most.

The hardcore chicas will go to work regardless.

WickedWillie
11-26-2010, 08:35 PM
There is no upside if your focus is the central Sosua strip.

Other areas will most probably benefit.

For example last weekend in Cabarete, I saw 4/5 chicas who live in Cabarete but usually work Sosua back working in Cabarete. They told me the Sosua streets are too caliente for them now.

Last Saturday afternoon I saw a chica working on the streets in the Camino del Sol/Isla Verde area of Cabarete. That area used to be buzzing but she was the 1st one I've seen in that area for a good 3/4 years.

dquick
12-02-2010, 05:14 AM
I just got back from Sosua 11/29. The beach was a little dead, but Classicos and the strip was hot. There were many more chicas than gringos. Many chicas walking in groups. I even saw one chica on the street corner at 4 AM looking for a quick pick up.

This was only my second trip, but there were plenty of chicas for me. How were things before the crackdown??

Ter319
12-02-2010, 07:52 PM
I am down in Sosua now, staying at the Sea Breeze, I spoke with Jihad last night about what is going on, at the end of the week, his words it was going to only last a few days. The reasoning behind it is to get all the girls have ID, too many problems with the girls fighting among them selves and tourist getting robbed etc. I don't see it as a bad thing if it comes to past. I also was down on the beach yesterday and there was some serious discussions going on with some dominican suits, policia and some gringos (contractors) when I inquired about what was happening the owner of the bar I was at he said they are trying to bring in a cruise ship into the area. The owners of the bars all seem to be against it, cause it will more then likely spell the end to them.

JD426
12-02-2010, 07:57 PM
I wouldnt believe a single word Jihad says...about anything.

Other than that have a great time and enjoy yourself...

SrSuerte
12-02-2010, 09:16 PM
That shit turns me off.

I have not read all the way down, but I might change the way I pay them. They might get there money outside of the room so that I can calmly walk away in a nice way.

Westy
12-02-2010, 10:01 PM
I am down in Sosua now ... down on the beach yesterday and there was some serious discussions going on with some dominican suits, policia and some gringos (contractors) when I inquired about what was happening the owner of the bar I was at he said they are trying to bring in a cruise ship into the area. The owners of the bars all seem to be against it, cause it will more then likely spell the end to them.
A cruise ship into Sosua. That's two thousand or so tourists, blue-haired grannies and their hearing-aided husbands, wandering from Charamicos to Calle Dr. Rosen, tour buses cranking up through those little skinny streets ... in at 9, out by 5, once a week (maybe twice if they can convince some other line to visit) ... Gawd, what a mess that would be.

From the viewpoint of a few very enterprising people at the top of Sosua's food chain, not to mention the people who would let the contracts for the cruise dock and the contractors who would build all the infrastructure for Carnivore or Royal Crabinian to bring an 80,000-ton ship into the bay, it could be a gold mine. For a little while. The vendors on the beach might expect a field day, but they'd be displaced in no time by the likes of J. Stern and a bunch of other "exclusive" stores that crop up in cruise-ship ports.

It would be "charming" for some of the tourists, "scruffy and dirty" for many more. It would make a bunch of money for a few at the top of the DR food chain. And it would screw up Sosua for everyone else.

No wonder the Dominicans would go for it. :rolleyes:

JuanElGriego
12-03-2010, 02:40 PM
I wouldnt believe a single word Jihad says...about anything.

I see you've met him. :rofl:;):p

Jimmydr
12-03-2010, 02:41 PM
A cruise ship into Sosua. That's two thousand or so tourists, blue-haired grannies and their hearing-aided husbands, wandering from Charamicos to Calle Dr. Rosen, tour buses cranking up through those little skinny streets ... in at 9, out by 5, once a week (maybe twice if they can convince some other line to visit) ... Gawd, what a mess that would be.

From the viewpoint of a few very enterprising people at the top of Sosua's food chain, not to mention the people who would let the contracts for the cruise dock and the contractors who would build all the infrastructure for Carnivore or Royal Crabinian to bring an 80,000-ton ship into the bay, it could be a gold mine. For a little while. The vendors on the beach might expect a field day, but they'd be displaced in no time by the likes of J. Stern and a bunch of other "exclusive" stores that crop up in cruise-ship ports.

It would be "charming" for some of the tourists, "scruffy and dirty" for many more. It would make a bunch of money for a few at the top of the DR food chain. And it would screw up Sosua for everyone else.

No wonder the Dominicans would go for it. :rolleyes:

That means a line would have to give up a port in order to add one and many countries bend over backwards to keep what they have.

mikelodge
12-03-2010, 02:44 PM
I see you've met him. :rofl:;):p

I could make a safe statement but why bother :rofl::wink:

BicBoner
12-03-2010, 06:43 PM
Just look at Cartagena
Cruise ships came in droves. More REGULAR tourists on avianca coming down and BAM, $$$$$$$ ChiCA PRICES WENT THROUGH THE ROOF. Might happen in Sosua as well. I own an apartment in CTG but I always bring my own sand as the Putas want way too much jack these days. I might need to start going to Cali now or Periera.

BicBoner:iconTU:

MisterPink
12-03-2010, 07:38 PM
That shit turns me off.

It happened to me last night. She ate eight eggs. Two large tomatoes. A big chunk of butter. Half pack of blue cheese. And upon leaving took with her 1L of milk from the nivera. And in the car tried to take all my toll coins from the glovebox.
I was really pissed off!!

Ladies are not supposed to behave like this!

mikelodge
12-03-2010, 07:44 PM
It happened to me last night. She ate eight eggs. Two large tomatoes. A big chunk of butter. Half pack of blue cheese. And upon leaving took with her 1L of milk from the nivera. And in the car tried to take all my toll coins from the glovebox.
I was really pissed off!!

Ladies are not supposed to behave like this!

That statement is Fat Pic material there OMG what a picture that paints.

I would hate to smell her terds in a small Sosua hotel room after eating all that. :eek:

MisterPink
12-03-2010, 07:55 PM
The hardcore chicas will go to work regardless.

... who will kill you easily if needed.

JD426
12-03-2010, 08:12 PM

I would hate to smell her terds in a small Sosua hotel room after eating all that. :eek:

Does anyone else also think this BC guy is yanking our chains ? :rofl::rolleyes:
Dont wanna out him, but I think we know who this is..
He is a funny Mo fo. Ill give him that.

MisterPink
12-03-2010, 08:16 PM

She is tall 6` and into some bodybuilding and modelling. First she fried and ate four. Then after some thinking she decided to eat four remaining as well.

JD426
12-03-2010, 08:21 PM
She is tall 6` and into some bodybuilding and modelling. First she fried and ate four. Then after some thinking she decided to eat four remaining as well.

What did you do with the Yolks ?
Never mind, I dont want to know....